E-Stane X by Xcel

hockeytown88

Awards
Hey guys, I just wanted to know who ran E-stane X by Xcel. I'm running this product with H-Drol X by xcel and I'm at the end of my 2nd week. What kind of results have you guys got with it.

I'm running

E-stane X: 45mg
H-drol x: 30 mg (I know its low dose, I put on a little too much fat last time i took hdrol)

also taking normal supplements like fish oil, multi vitamin, cycle support, liver support etc.

Havent seen much results after taking it for almost two weeks now. I have read that it takes upwards of 3-4 weeks for it to kick in. When did you guys start noticing it kick in. Was planning on doing it for a 5-6 week cycle. Should I up dosages? Havent had any side effects from it since i started.

Thanks for the help.

stann123

stann123

Awards
I hate xcel with a passion. 30mg of hdrol wont do anything, your just putting stress on your body while getting no results from it. 3rd week is when it starts kicking in.

timper

timper

Awards
I hate xcel with a passion. 30mg of hdrol wont do anything, your just putting stress on your body while getting no results from it. 3rd week is when it starts kicking in.
To my knowledge, it's two separate products and it's his dosing on the 30mg that's wrong, not xcels.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Xcel is a joke. Also if you gained fat on hdrol you will on this cycle. 30mg of hdrol does nothing. Drop it.

hockeytown88

Awards
I'll drop the hdrol, what brand would you guys suggest for epistane? Since I have already started my cycle of epi would i be ok if i switch to a diff epi product or would that not be recommended?

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
I'll drop the hdrol, what brand would you guys suggest for epistane? Since I have already started my cycle of epi would i be ok if i switch to a diff epi product or would that not be recommended?
I suggest to you a couple of things

1. Research more, forms, online, get a library card.
2. Get a diet plan so you don't become more fat
3. Repeat bullet number 2.
4. Epi is a steroid and will fuk you up unless you have the top 3 covered.

hockeytown88

Awards
1. I have done some research, maybe not as much as i should have, but I'm just not sure when it comes to brands.
2. Diet was in check and is in check, was eating 3500-4000cal of clean calories. I think i didnt get the results i wanted more due to the fact that i was on a different workout routine. However, hdrol did make me feel strong as hell tho.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
1. I have done some research, maybe not as much as i should have, but I'm just not sure when it comes to brands. 2. Diet was in check and is in check, was eating 3500-4000cal of clean calories. I think i didnt get the results i wanted more due to the fact that i was on a different workout routine. However, hdrol did make me feel strong as hell tho.
ok. Well LGI , iron flex , Olympous labs. Are great choices.

Run. Epi

40/40/40/40/40/40

PCT
Clomid 50/50/25/25 or......

Nolva 20/20/10/10

Diet + on cycle support "LGI damage control"

Test boosters if you want in post cycle. I don't believe in them but whatever and your good to go.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Or epi the same , with trest. Celtic labs are good to.

SNOman

SNOman

Awards
Olympus Labs
LGI
Komodo

manup

Awards
how u gettin 30 mg of halo when this brand of halo has 50mg per capsule?

hockeytown88

Awards
thanks guys

manup, h-drol x (xcel sports nutrition) is 15mg of hdrol and 5 mg of carbopol, unless a newer version came out with higher dosages

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks guys

manup, h-drol x (xcel sports nutrition) is 15mg of hdrol and 5 mg of carbopol, unless a newer version came out with higher dosages
I can guarantee you they don't have real Carbopol in there. The patent holder would never allow it to be in a ph

stann123

stann123

Awards
I can guarantee you they don't have real Carbopol in there. The patent holder would never allow it to be in a ph
I wouldn't doubt it, especially when were talking about xcel...

Reactions: mw1