Dynamine

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They say a lot of the same things about dynamine as they did about theacrine. Supposedly, neither is a stimulant, but they work by agonizing the dopamine system and antagonizing adenosine receptors. These are also the primary actions of caffeine, which is considered a stimulant. To be honest, I can’t tell you why theacrine and dynamine aren’t stims, but it seems to me that they are. I have no doubt they’ll affect sleep, at least for some.
I suppose this hinges on one's definition of stimulant. Do we classify a compound based on the end result or do we classify it based on the pharmacodynamics(what it does to the body and via what exact pathways?) Do these comounds cause direct release of dopamine and norepi? Perhaps not and that is why the "non-stimulant stimulating compound" angle is being pursued by the manufacturer????

Personally I like teacrine and have yet to try dynamine.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I suppose this hinges on one's definition of stimulant. Do we classify a compound based on the end result or do we classify it based on the pharmacodynamics(what it does to the body and via what exact pathways?) Do these comounds cause direct release of dopamine and norepi? Perhaps not and that is why the "non-stimulant stimulating compound" angle is being pursued by the manufacturer????

Personally I like teacrine and have yet to try dynamine.
Having spoken at length to the guys at Compound regarding Dynamine, the "non-stimulant" claims stems from the fact that TeaCrine and Dynamine increase energy levels (adenosine receptor antagonism, dopamine increase, etc) without affecting the cardiovascular system, so no rise in blood pressure, heart rate, etc.

I'm a fan of TeaCrine, but not as crazy about Dynamine. I've tried high doses of it solo and stacked with caffeine, it just doesn't add much of anything compared to caffeine alone. That being said, i do notice a difference when using TeaCrine.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Having spoken at length to the guys at Compound regarding Dynamine, the "non-stimulant" claims stems from the fact that TeaCrine and Dynamine increase energy levels (adenosine receptor antagonism, dopamine increase, etc) without affecting the cardiovascular system, so no rise in blood pressure, heart rate, etc.

I'm a fan of TeaCrine, but not as crazy about Dynamine. I've tried high doses of it solo and stacked with caffeine, it just doesn't add much of anything compared to caffeine alone. That being said, i do notice a difference when using TeaCrine.
Interesting info. Thanks for sharing