Unanswered What’s everyone’s favorite pre with dynamine?

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking to switch up my pre rotation for something with dynamine. Any favorites?

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
None come to mind. I don’t much of anything from Dynamine. The times I’ve tried Dynamine pre workout they didn’t hit any harder or feel any more focused than just using a regular caffeine only pre workout

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking to switch up my pre rotation for something with dynamine. Any favorites?
Isn't Dynamine just the same as caffeine and blocks Adenosine from binding to the receptors?

Caffeine.. Yes... Is a fantastic chemical/compound but its nothing magic (Just my opinion) after a period caffeine just becomes so overly consumed that your intolerance makes it have little/zero impact in the long run. Not saying it doesn't have its benefits because it certainly does.

If Dynamine works the same as caffeine then we build tolerances very quickly and if you already have an intolerance to caffeine will Dynamine not just feel next to nothing?

No 100% on its full mechanism but i know its linked to Adenosine.

I drink coffee daily so caffeine has zero impact on me anymore. I can drink a coffee before bed and sleep a full night. Just because i have used coffee for 10+ year and my body is just so used to it.

Still wouldn't go a morning without one mind lol

I would try a sample with Dynamine first instead of forking out for a full tub to find little effect.

After DMAA/DMHA/AMP CITRATE all being banned i think company's we're trying to find a replacement and will use ANYTHING to make the product sound like the next best thing and i got that from when i first heard of Dynamine. I could be wrong though.

Try a sample and let us know how it fairs though.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Try Alphagen by MorphogenNutrition. Phenomenal Pre, checks all the boxes

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Core Nutritionals Fury X
Add bulk MTS Dynamine to your favorite pre

Not a pre-workout and contains a lot of different things for stimulation, but I loved my use of SNS Thermagize XT.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just had a nosey at the label.. Pretty well packed out with ingredients and decent doses.

The effects any good?
I’ve got it on the way but just stumbled upon the company and I am absolutely loving their labels. Give a look at all their stuff

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Inspired Nutra DVST8 has a huge dose of Dynamine AND Eria. I go for the Yohimbe free version though for my own personal preference.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the recommendations fellas. I didn’t realize but there’s a new version of mr Hyde that also looks pretty good.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the recommendations fellas. I didn’t realize but there’s a new version of mr Hyde that also looks pretty good.
I personally enjoyed it. used 4-5 samples I got from the arnold.
While it may not be the best formula on paper, it sure works pretty darn well!

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Brawn Nutrition is coming out with a new Pre, I’m fairly sure it has Dynamine in.