Dymatize Product Recall

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
As you know, product safety is extremely important to Europa Sports Products.

In efforts to better serve our customers, Europa Sports Products informs you of the following product recall, Dymatize XPAND XTREME POST.

Any product that is in your control should not be sold or distributed and should be quarantined effective immediately. Further information and directions will be forthcoming as soon as it available.

Reason: Milk isn't listed as a possible allergen on the label

Europa Sports Products >> Vendor Recalls

The letter we received from our distributor(not Europa) stated that it contained milk allergens, so not sure what's the real deal.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Bumping for awares

domore

Awards
I read that Dymatize is reformulating XPAND. With Shawn Wells with Dymatize, it should definitely be an upgrade.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I read that Dymatize is reformulating XPAND. With Shawn Wells with Dymatize, it should definitely be an upgrade.
Not sure what that has to do with this but yes, I agree :p

domore

Awards
Not sure what that has to do with this but yes, I agree :p
Haha, yes, I know. They are two different products. I just didn't want to start another Dymatize thread because I don't think many people on AM use their products. I figured I would save another thread for one or two responses :)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Adding agmatine in xpand would be a welcomed change. That's what I heard was changing.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Milk isn't listed as a possible allergen on the label"

So just a label thing...not a quality thing. I dont know why anyone would send it back because of that

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At least they admit it!

TheGilmore

TheGilmore

Awards
That's not so bad for most of us then.

Though I can think of someone who I suddenly wish had a milk allergy.