Dymatize Natural Whey vs ON Natural Whey

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
ON mixes very easily but I'm not crazy about the taste. I think they need to put a more potent mix of stevia in there. I usually buy the chocolate too. Dymatize is a few bucks cheaper so I'm thinking about trying it but wondering what you all have thought about the taste and quality?

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
No ones tried the dymatize?

ntornado

Awards
I was happy with the taste of the Natural Dymatize. I don't need my protein to taste amazing though - I am pretty tolerant. I usually go with strawberry flavour though which I think is pretty hard to mess up as compared to chocolate which is hit or miss.

Will be trying the Natural ON version soon.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I've been using ON for years because it mixes great with anything and is pretty cheap if you know where to get it.

Dahollow

Awards
Been using ON Whey for most of my career. One serving of 30gr contains 24gr of protein, 5gr of bcaa, etc etc.

I mix it with water (no more than 150ml otherwise it tastes like ****).

If you compare it with BSN Syntha6: 1 serving is 44gr with 22gr of protein. What the hell is the other 50% of that serving, besides artificial tastes, stuff that makes it cream etc?

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
Dymatize Elite is the bomb!! I wont use anything else, its one of the only brands thats FDA tested and everything stands up to label claims. My body does the best digesting it too, I use it all the way into a contest, I hold no water on it, no digestive problems, nada. This is the regular $20/jug Dymatize Elite I'm talking about, not gourmet or 12 hr. Just the cheap **** works the best for me