Dylan Gemelli gets HELLA RIPPED with Helladrol...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work bro! Great update and you are looking diced! I hope to be there myself in a few weeks. Keep up the great work!

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
thanks bro... Those pics were from Friday... I just took some today and I can't believe it... I am going to post them tonight or tomorrow morning... I think the dosing I am doing of Need2Slin combines with the Ostarine is shredding the $ht out of me... The lean xtreme is definitely working nicely too... I also believe the creatine nitrate is really doing what its supposed to... I am really happy with everything...

on another note... I am strongly considering running the IGF 1R3 with osta and s4... I am still doing research on it but I am leaning towards it... I'll definitely keep it updated...

Nice work bro! Great update and you are looking diced! I hope to be there myself in a few weeks. Keep up the great work!

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
Thanks bro... I am going at it so hard bro... I am pushing it as hard as I possibly can and I have never been so happy with how it is looking... I still think I can do a lot better though and I am going to go even harder! =)

Yea man rick said it! You are SHREDDED!

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
Week 2 Day 2 of PCT

So yesterday was one of the best days I have had for my cycle... I say this for a few reasons... I had explosive energy throughout, which is something that is really important to me... My strength was still awesome... Sometimes, I think its a mental thing while on PCT... You get thoughts thinking you may not be as strong just because your not "on" but if you overcome those thoughts, you see that you have the same strength if not more... I was definitely feeling really strong once my mind overcame certain things... The main thing though, is that I feel that I looked the best yesterday that I have ever looked in my life... I have a few pics to post and you be the judge, but I am beyond happy with this... The vascularity and shred is beyond anything I could have ever imagined for myself... I am very happy with the way PCT is going... I have actually upped my calories about 100 - 200 more a day because I have dropped a few pounds but I LOVE the way that I look right now... Things are going very well... I hope and believe they will just continue to get better!

Attachments

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
Damn, you can really notice the vascuarity like you said, looks good. Hopefully the next few weeks of your pct go good as well. From what ive seen from you, you should have no problem, keep up the hard work.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
thanks bro... im having to increase the calories a bit but otherwise everything is going great... im really happy with everything so far! thanks for the support!!

Damn, you can really notice the vascuarity like you said, looks good. Hopefully the next few weeks of your pct go good as well. From what ive seen from you, you should have no problem, keep up the hard work.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are shredded man!!
Ive had to up my calories too. My pct is going well but I do find I need more food to keep the size on. Oddly when I sleep I lose loads if weight. Like 7 lbs or so.

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Lookin shredded nice cycle man!!!

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
thanks bro... im bustin a$$ to get this shred on... yeah i definitely know the feeling in the morning... i feel really light in the morning! we just have to keep goin hard and we will keep the gains and get more!

You are shredded man!!
Ive had to up my calories too. My pct is going well but I do find I need more food to keep the size on. Oddly when I sleep I lose loads if weight. Like 7 lbs or so.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks bro... im bustin a$$ to get this shred on... yeah i definitely know the feeling in the morning... i feel really light in the morning! we just have to keep goin hard and we will keep the gains and get more!
At least in the morning I wake up looking damn lean lol. You must look granite hard! Hahah!

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
im pretty pleased when i wake up in the morning! =) I just try to make it a little better everyday!

At least in the morning I wake up looking damn lean lol. You must look granite hard! Hahah!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Only thing that's hard on me when I wake up is.... nevermind :D

Great job Dylan, you really showed what this incredible compound is capable of.

ManBeast

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to say that I am seriously considering running Helladrol this summer again after your log bro. I was going to do EPI again and still might, but Helladrol did a great job of getting me ripped!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to say that I am seriously considering running Helladrol this summer again after your log bro. I was going to do EPI again and still might, but Helladrol did a great job of getting me ripped!
Dylan surely made helladrol look amazing! I am thinking of doing Hella/trenavar instead of my Ultra/Tren.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Niiiiice work Dylan. You're gonna love the Ultradrol/Trenazone stack. Hella would even work great with the trenazone, proof is in the puddin with Ricks log.

But the Ultradrol is a beast. I really liked it. But I still love my Beastdrol the most :D

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Niiiiice work Dylan. You're gonna love the Ultradrol/Trenazone stack. Hella would even work great with the trenazone, proof is in the puddin with Ricks log.

But the Ultradrol is a beast. I really liked it. But I still love my Beastdrol the most :D
Really!! You like beastdrol that much eh? It's my favorite as well ;) I got about 6 cycles of beast stored in my cupboard at home ;)

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Guess what Im eating right now?? Greek yogurt ;) reminds me of this thread... lol. Looking good in here man! Do you mind a few diet related questions? I am trying to figure out macro goals I can never decide on a number... I am trying to do a recomp Im on androhard/hdrol right now and I really want to get my diet perfect for the next five weeks. My goal is a recomp I think I can do this if I get my diet down since I have never eaten a specific diet before... Trying to get some abs on this one! Im assuming for protein keep it high (Im at 200 lbs 6 ft 2 in) so I guess 400 grams protein? I am unclear on the carbs and fat amounts. Something like 100 grams carbs per day? 200? Something like 50 - 100 grams of fat per day? This is where Im lost :(. And what is your opinion on milk? I drink so much of it might have a hard time giving that up if you think it'll hinder my progress.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guess what Im eating right now?? Greek yogurt ;) reminds me of this thread... lol. Looking good in here man! Do you mind a few diet related questions? I am trying to figure out macro goals I can never decide on a number... I am trying to do a recomp Im on androhard/hdrol right now and I really want to get my diet perfect for the next five weeks. My goal is a recomp I think I can do this if I get my diet down since I have never eaten a specific diet before... Trying to get some abs on this one! Im assuming for protein keep it high (Im at 200 lbs 6 ft 2 in) so I guess 400 grams protein? I am unclear on the carbs and fat amounts. Something like 100 grams carbs per day? 200? Something like 50 - 100 grams of fat per day? This is where Im lost :(. And what is your opinion on milk? I drink so much of it might have a hard time giving that up if you think it'll hinder my progress.
I'll chime in here. Looks good to me. Milk is... Meh some ppl bloat on it. And don't even notice it till they drop all casein protein.
I like high protein higher fat diet. My carbs are very few. 100-300g, protein is 250-300g, and fats around 80-150g. 300g carbs in refeeds and lower fats that day Sometimes more fat in general though as I am on a coconut milk binge.
About the yogurt. Dylan should be sponsored by the yogurt brand he uses!!

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
thanks man! im telling you what, helladrol is so versatile and yoiu can accomplish so much on it! it really is amazing!

Only thing that's hard on me when I wake up is.... nevermind :D

Great job Dylan, you really showed what this incredible compound is capable of.

ManBeast

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
I haven't ran epi before so I can't really say which is better but I know one thing, I f'ng love helladrol bro!! =) and I know you had great luck with it too!

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
Have you ran ultra before?? I am stacking it with trenazone next... we should be on the same schedule right??

Dylan surely made helladrol look amazing! I am thinking of doing Hella/trenavar instead of my Ultra/Tren.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
thanks bro! i am so stoked for the ultra/trenazone stack... I have a bottle of beast waiting for a little bit later... =)

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
Here's the thing, you are going to get a bunch of people who want to tell you that you need all these carbs and all this fat in your diet... and for bulking, yeah you do... but if you are trying to shred AND gain weight, then you have to be PRECISE... I don't care what anyone says, I have worked on perfecting a diet like this for YEARS... to find the right amounts of everything... If you look at the diet I eat, the one I previously posted, I probably only get 40-50% of the recommended daily value of fat and maybe 60-70% recommended carbs... I go aboiut 3200 calories on cycle and in pct i am up to about 3500... its all LEAN, MEAN and FULL OF PROTEIN... I eat VERY low sodium so I prevent the water retention and I am always a cardio beast man... You don't want 50 grams of fat in a day... I'm sorry, anyone can try to dispute with me, but I think that I have a good idea of how to manage this... so yes, 400 grams of protein is right on, but you can keep the calories and protein good with low fats... i get some good fats from a few servings of peanut butter and in a protein bar but other than that, i dont get much fat at all... I spread my carbs out in very small amounts throughout the day so they are constantly burning... I eat all throughout the day, small portions, every hour to 2 hours... This is what I have found to work for me... hope this helps!

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
lolll as much money as i spend, they should do more than sponsor me!!

I'll chime in here. Looks good to me. Milk is... Meh some ppl bloat on it. And don't even notice it till they drop all casein protein.
I like high protein higher fat diet. My carbs are very few. 100-300g, protein is 250-300g, and fats around 80-150g. 300g carbs in refeeds and lower fats that day Sometimes more fat in general though as I am on a coconut milk binge.
About the yogurt. Dylan should be sponsored by the yogurt brand he uses!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you ran ultra before?? I am stacking it with trenazone next... we should be on the same schedule right??
Unless I break some rules and cycle sooner... Lol sometimes I think it's pretty much once you start... Meh it's like you are going to be doomed to use anyway. Just how much your body and liver can handle.

Nah no ultra yet. I have it though. I was gonna run it but didn't want to until I tried sdrol. Cause people were saying it's basically sdrol. But then it's really not... Anyway, I have run hdrol. And though I lost all my gains in pct cause I cut, my gains on cycle were insane. I felt amazing as well. Hella and tren? Let's do it!
How long you planning on running? And how? Was thinking 8 weeks or maybe 50days? Then pct with some ostarine again. ;)

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
PCT DAY 11

So I have to say that today was the absolute best I have felt throughout the entire PCT... I was getting a little worried because I felt like I dropped 4 pounds so fast! Today when I got on the scale, I had gained 3 back... I upped my calories by about 300 more and I think i found the sweet spot... I looked ripped to shreds today... My goal is to look like I was carved out of ice... So I have a long way to go but that's what I am shooting for! =) My strength was excellent today and I really think the ostarine is having a big impact... I am still dosing at 25 mg a day and am just going to stick with that... My bench press was still very strong... I felt a lot stronger today and basically this week as opposed to a few days last week where I still felt very strong, but not as explosive... I kicked up the cardio a little extra this week... I do 5 miles every day at 8.5 mph... Then I stairclimb 30 minutes on level 13 which is another 5 miles and then I either hit the bike for 3.5 miles or do some elliptical... I am hitting the weights as hard as I can as well... My diet is so clean and I am making some new finds in terms of different recipes that are platefuls and like barely 300 calories... Its awesome what I have been able to formulate here... I have some pics from today that I think are my best yet... I LOVE the vascularity... When I stand in front of the mirror, especially with heavy weights, it looks like my veins are going to explode... I LOVE IT... I can really see how the need2slin and lean xtreme are cutting me up as well... I think torem is absolutely perfect with this cycle... I also really like the creatine nitrate... i think everything is going excellent and I am just going to keep going harder! I will post the new pics tomorrow... Thanks for all the support!!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
1) Lookin great man! Definitely need to update your avatar soon!

2) Why is it that "industrial" type bathrooms have the best lighting? :D

ManBeast

0071982WC

0071982WC

Awards
Ripped for sure bro! I would attribute your success to your hard work not supps or cycle.....got shredded myself with just diet and exercise.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

ManBeast
Overhead fluorescent bulbs.....best lighting you can get IMO.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
thanks bro! man I am telling you what, I absolutely love it... does it give you as much energy as it is giving me?? do you think its better with s4? have you thought about adding in the new gw??

Doing great Dylan! How you liking the Ostarine bro?

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
thanks bro! man I am telling you what, I absolutely love it... does it give you as much energy as it is giving me?? do you think its better with s4? have you thought about adding in the new gw??

Doing great Dylan! How you liking the Ostarine bro?

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
thanks man! lolll i dont know but it seems to be true!

ManBeast

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
my ultradrol and trenazone is just getting here man... thats the one we have to try... lets do it! 6 weeks, osta pct... it will be sweet man...

Unless I break some rules and cycle sooner... Lol sometimes I think it's pretty much once you start... Meh it's like you are going to be doomed to use anyway. Just how much your body and liver can handle.

Nah no ultra yet. I have it though. I was gonna run it but didn't want to until I tried sdrol. Cause people were saying it's basically sdrol. But then it's really not... Anyway, I have run hdrol. And though I lost all my gains in pct cause I cut, my gains on cycle were insane. I felt amazing as well. Hella and tren? Let's do it!
How long you planning on running? And how? Was thinking 8 weeks or maybe 50days? Then pct with some ostarine again. ;)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Are you really encouraging him to not spend the proper amount of time off? :D Don't make me go beast mode!

ManBeast

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
absolutley not! =) I know my time to start a new cycle isn't until the end of april... just doing a little planning ahead! =)

Are you really encouraging him to not spend the proper amount of time off? :D Don't make me go beast mode!

ManBeast

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

ManBeast
I'd be the one doing that. ;)
Don't go beast mode!! Stay manbeast :)

I'll probably take the allotted time off. I just think around 6-8 weeks after pct it's all clear. I don't suggest anyone do this though. It's only something I have discussed with others because I need gains before I have to start trying for kids... Though I could be killing off my chances now ... Hmm. Lol

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
lookin good keep up the hard work!

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
here's what i think you should do... run the osta and s4 stack, hit the ntbm bridge and then we go mf'n ultra!!!!!!! I can't wait for the ultra man...

I'd be the one doing that. ;)
Don't go beast mode!! Stay manbeast :)

I'll probably take the allotted time off. I just think around 6-8 weeks after pct it's all clear. I don't suggest anyone do this though. It's only something I have discussed with others because I need gains before I have to start trying for kids... Though I could be killing off my chances now ... Hmm. Lol

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
here's what i think you should do... run the osta and s4 stack, hit the ntbm bridge and then we go mf'n ultra!!!!!!! I can't wait for the ultra man...
The S4 sounds scary lol. Anyone try just dosing ostarine higher? Or does the sides get bad higher up as well?
Thinking of adding in a beta 2 antagonist(agonists? Too early here.lol) like Clen or albuterol. :)

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
NO, no dosing the ostarine higher... its one of those things that dosing it higher does absolutely no good at all... theres no difference in dosing over 25 mg... you will be fine with the s4... just do 5 days on and 2 days off and don't go crazy on the dosing... the only side people have gotten is bad night vision... you will be fine!

The S4 sounds scary lol. Anyone try just dosing ostarine higher? Or does the sides get bad higher up as well?
Thinking of adding in a beta 2 antagonist(agonists? Too early here.lol) like Clen or albuterol. :)

lemke28

lemke28

Awards
Just read your log bro. I'm going to be running a Hdrol cycle starting in mid March. Looking forward to it a lot more after reading your log. It will be my first Hdrol cycle and can't wait to start it now. Thanks for the awesome log.