DTP? Why should I not take it daily?

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
Been taking DTHC for about a year and love it. I just bought some DTP because I was curious about it but I was wondering why SPECIFICALLY should I stagger days. I am planning on only taking 3 or 4 pills a day....so what is in it that would make me need to stagger days.

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
OK, well i have been taking 100 mg of dhea with my DTHC for months and months. I might do 5 on 2 off. Thanks and btw, I was a HUGE sceptic about supplements like DTHC and DTP before but I love the stuff and have been taking it for about a year now. Good stuff...thanks...I recommend it to everybody I know.

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
Ok, sorry to bother you again.....but like i said, I have been taking DTHC for a long time and have loved it and had to problem with....but i took 2 DTP yesterday and got really flush and really red for several hours and had a weird taste in my mouth. I didn't think much about it but I woke up this morning and felt normal again. Well, I took another DTP and feel the same thing this morning....flush and bad metallic taste in my mouth....is there anything in DTP that is not in DTHC that could be causing this? Could I be having a reaction to something in it? I don't want to sound like a pus but I don't think I can take it if I react like that.

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
maybe the yohimbe....i don't do stimulants very well

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
I often have that reaction to herbs after I take them for a prolonged period of time. I haven't found anything to calm the side effects. I take a break and it helps but the sides return after a few weeks on being back on the herb.

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
Have never had it with DTHC and i have taken it forever....Just started with DTP that I took yesterday and this morning. Cannot find DTHC anywhere....figured what the hell, i will get DTP.....

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
Nevermind......I know it was the yohimbe. I cannot take stuff like that....I didn't notice it before I bought it. Oh well, guess I will go back to DTHC when it comes back in stock.
thanks

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Ok, sorry to bother you again.....but like i said, I have been taking DTHC for a long time and have loved it and had to problem with....but i took 2 DTP yesterday and got really flush and really red for several hours and had a weird taste in my mouth. I didn't think much about it but I woke up this morning and felt normal again. Well, I took another DTP and feel the same thing this morning....flush and bad metallic taste in my mouth....is there anything in DTP that is not in DTHC that could be causing this? Could I be having a reaction to something in it? I don't want to sound like a pus but I don't think I can take it if I react like that.
Are you currently taking a MAOI inhibitor?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Nevermind......I know it was the yohimbe. I cannot take stuff like that....I didn't notice it before I bought it. Oh well, guess I will go back to DTHC when it comes back in stock.
thanks
Yeah I was gonna say probably the yohimbe if you had a metalic taste in your mouth which is a reaction to an ingredient specifically to maybe being allergic to something. There isnt that much Yohimbe (something like 1mg or less of actual yohimbine per tab) in DTP which is why I think you might be allergic 2 it.