DTP/R4W + creatine

karbyn

Awards
All,

Couple questions about DTP (dosing and use with creatine) I just started dosing DTP ( i did run about a weeks worth of DTHC that I had left over prior) on lifting days M, W, F I usually do 20 minutes of treadmill cardio Tu Thurs. So my question first is with DTP and stacking with Creatine or just run the DTP and use the creatine as a bridge afterwards. I have looked a good bit on AM and don't see much of anyone doing this. I have a just cracked bottle of neovar to go with the dtp and was planning on running it every day until the bottle is gone but if these can be used more effectively seperate please give me a heads up. I also checked out the DTP dosing thread seems like most are running DTHC on off days, at this point that is just not going to be possible for me due to money, anyone out there just running dtp as directed on the label by its self ( i forget the exact dosing with out looking at it 3 on 1 off 2 on 1 off something like that)?

Secondly the R4W...i have to work out at about 530pm due to work. I dosed just 2 R4W at about 430 yesterday....yikes had a difficult time going to sleep. I just wondered if anyone had any experience with this late of dosing, does this effect wear off after some time? I can only imagine had I dosed 4....anyway thanks for any advice, I have been following a good bit on AM for some time, just never really had any questions due to the great help on this site.

Anyway, regardless thanks Chuck for making kick a** products.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
All,

Couple questions about DTP (dosing and use with creatine) I just started dosing DTP ( i did run about a weeks worth of DTHC that I had left over prior) on lifting days M, W, F I usually do 20 minutes of treadmill cardio Tu Thurs. So my question first is with DTP and stacking with Creatine or just run the DTP and use the creatine as a bridge afterwards. I have looked a good bit on AM and don't see much of anyone doing this. I have a just cracked bottle of neovar to go with the dtp and was planning on running it every day until the bottle is gone but if these can be used more effectively seperate please give me a heads up. I also checked out the DTP dosing thread seems like most are running DTHC on off days, at this point that is just not going to be possible for me due to money, anyone out there just running dtp as directed on the label by its self ( i forget the exact dosing with out looking at it 3 on 1 off 2 on 1 off something like that)?

Secondly the R4W...i have to work out at about 530pm due to work. I dosed just 2 R4W at about 430 yesterday....yikes had a difficult time going to sleep. I just wondered if anyone had any experience with this late of dosing, does this effect wear off after some time? I can only imagine had I dosed 4....anyway thanks for any advice, I have been following a good bit on AM for some time, just never really had any questions due to the great help on this site.

Anyway, regardless thanks Chuck for making kick a** products.

1st glad you like the products. Also DTP and creatine work on both dif. pathways per se, but you will get increased ATP recycling from using DTP so I would use creatine and DTP at the same time. With the R4W you will have to take 1 cap say 2 hours pre-workout then the other 1 one hour preworkout. Its last a long time energy wise and very few people take over 3 at a time.

karbyn

Awards
Right on, thanks Chuck. That is how I have been running the creatine and will continue, getting some great workouts...and I am going to have to do the same with the R4W (push the dosing to an earlier time) as sleep is suffering from taking it so late in the day. One thing of note, I am not really getting the same "overall wellness and alpha" feel per se as i did on the bottles of DTHC, possibly because I am not running it ED. More of an observation than anything, but still a great product none the less.