DTHC or DTPC for pct?

lextronics

Awards
Hey, im coming off an aas cycle in afew weeks...i got everything for my pct, but as far as a test booster i was gonna use either dthc or dtpc or both..

i have sunami as well in my closet...should i stack them or just go with one or the other? any suggestions will be great...:scratchchin: thanks guys

btw havent used either yet

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
You could do either for pct. Some use dhea in pct to combat cortisol, as that would give DTP an edge. On the other hand, DTH is tried, and true! Your choice, both are straight up winners...

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hey, im coming off an aas cycle in afew weeks...i got everything for my pct, but as far as a test booster i was gonna use either dthc or dtpc or both..

i have sunami as well in my closet...should i stack them or just go with one or the other? any suggestions will be great...:scratchchin: thanks guys

btw havent used either yet
which ever one you go with you can at 2 Sunami/day at 1 with AM dose of DT or DTP, and 1 with mid-day dose of DTH or DTP.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I def agree with Chuck with the Sunami use! Sunami tends to add a intense libido increase when used in conjunction with DTH, or DTP. One or two Sunami can make a very real impact on sex drive.....!!!