Drug test need help now

Jason11111

Awards
In need of urgent help quick.

I'm joining the police and I recently took a physical and I thought I was in the clear but now they just told me I need a steroid test bc cops who are aggressive and stuff...

I'm currently on 1 andro and alpha 1 I'm about 4 weeks into my cycle.

My test is Septemeber 15th.

I have clom nolva and Adex should I start pct immediately? Will clomid and noobs show up on steroid test? I need this job I can't fall it bc of a dumb steroid test.

And saying tell them PH are legal is no option bc it's due to the aggression issue with cops on roids not the legality of the roids.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would start PCT and if they say anything about the Clomid just tell them your doctor put you on it because you have low test.

Jason11111

Awards
They said they're "urine testing" for steroids.

Should I run nolva and clomid or just clomid?

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Well there are 2 possible test they can do. 1. Standard steroid panel for most AAS which cost a lot of money.

2. Test for your overall testosterone level for above normal elevation.

So the usage of clomid and nolva can cause you to fail #2.

I don't think #1 will detect dhea since dhea are not class III drugs. Not sure about alpha 1 thi

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Stop taking them with no SERM? Wouldn't you show up as having low T?

Jason11111

Awards
My cycle was supposed to end on the 5th. Should I just follow my regular cycle plans. And do pct Nd hope they don't test for clomid and nolva.

And should I use both clomid and nolva or just clomid?

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
I would quit cold turkey. No pct. unless you have a script for Nolva and clomid, which I doubt. And I certainly would not want to explain that one. Your choice limp dick and a job, or no job I guess.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
My cycle was supposed to end on the 5th. Should I just follow my regular cycle plans. And do pct Nd hope they don't test for clomid and nolva.

And should I use both clomid and nolva or just clomid?
I don't think they are testing for the drug, they are testing where your hormone levels are at

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I'm joining the police and I recently took a physical and I thought I was in the clear but now they just told me I need a steroid test bc cops who are aggressive and stuff...

I have clom nolva and Adex should I start pct immediately? Will clomid and noobs show up on steroid test? I need this job I can't fall it bc of a dumb steroid test.

And saying tell them PH are legal is no option bc it's due to the aggression issue with cops on roids not the legality of the roids.
The only thing that will show up is what they are testing for or a skewed value because of what you took. The won't test you for clomid or nolva.

Stop taking what your taking - all of it. The half life of these can't be more than 8 to 12 hours. It will clear your system in no time. If you want the job then quit messing around with this stuff until you're through the process. You wont die without a PCT. Get your priorities straight.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I doubt they care if you're on Nolva or Clomid enough to test for it.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
ya i doubt they would detect specific compound. they will probably looking for hormonal levels. and in pct, your test should be low anyways. so maybe go ahead and stop cycle and start pct.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Wouldn't you guys think pct'ing for 2 weeks would be better than nothing. Cold turkey seems a little extreme over a drug test. Could take him a long time to fully recover

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wouldn't you guys think pct'ing for 2 weeks would be better than nothing. Cold turkey seems a little extreme over a drug test. Could take him a long time to fully recover
I don't see any reason to not do a full PCT. If they were to test for Clomid or Nolva then that would be the reason for no PCT. They stay in your system for a long time. The half life is close to a week or something like that.

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
start pct and if you're really worried about it cut out the serms enough days before the test so they are clear of your system. Get some Rebirth and a good test booster to run through your break. once test results are in finish up pct.

Jason11111

Awards
I think I'm going to end cycle now and do pct. I have about 2 weeks until the test so my hormones should be somewhat back in place right?

Looking like
First 2 days 100mg of clomid.
Clom 50/50/25
Nolva 20/10/10

I've only been on for 4 weeks so I don't think I need a full 5 week pct. Do u think this pct is fine?

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
I don't see any reason to not do a full PCT. If they were to test for Clomid or Nolva then that would be the reason for no PCT. They stay in your system for a long time. The half life is close to a week or something like that.
Could get 2 bottles of BLR Rebirth and do a log to see if it helps you to recover from a harsh oral like the claims say. Throw in some test force 2 or TCF 2, viron, reduce XT and letrone and see what happens. Then get bloods later. Might be an interesting experiment.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Steroids are fat soluble and metabolites can hang out in fat cells for a while. But you'll probably be fine.

Do your pct stop using etc, all that's already been said

wrathchild281

Awards
how in the hell did Ronnie coleman work for the Arlington police force while being the biggest creature on the planet. Like that to me is too tough to ignore when his job is to arrest people for using and selling gear but he's using and buying gear himself? Makes literally no sense how much of a double standard that is. And being on gear doesn't make you more aggressive.. it makes you more of you and if your a dick then sure high amounts of tren and test probably will make you more of a dick. Sorry my rant doesn't help you any man but anyone have any explanations for the points im making?

Bonesaw93

Awards
Do you have any idea what test they are using? As many have stated they are probably just testing hormone levels not necessarily specific compounds. Stopping and going on PCT is prob a solid option but you should really find out what they are testing for. Did they provide you with a list of banned substances?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how in the hell did Ronnie coleman work for the Arlington police force while being the biggest creature on the planet. Like that to me is too tough to ignore when his job is to arrest people for using and selling gear but he's using and buying gear himself? Makes literally no sense how much of a double standard that is. And being on gear doesn't make you more aggressive.. it makes you more of you and if your a dick then sure high amounts of tren and test probably will make you more of a dick. Sorry my rant doesn't help you any man but anyone have any explanations for the points im making?
So taking synthetic versions of the hormone responsible for aggression in huge amounts won't make you more aggressive?. Well, then....

Jason11111

Awards
No they just told me I have to take a urine test for steroids.

I would assume since it's a urine test and not blood test they are just testing for compounds not my actually test levels?? U can't check ur test levels from urine right?

wrathchild281

Awards
So taking synthetic versions of the hormone responsible for aggression in huge amounts won't make you more aggressive?. Well, then....
Aggressive in what way? Aggressive towards hitting the weights hard or aggressive in acting out of control and fighting people? You can put as many grams of test through my body as you want and I will not harm anyone from it if I'm not a piece of ****. That's cuz ultimately I'm in control of my actions regardless of what my hormones are acting like.. no?

Bonesaw93

Awards

I would assume since it's a urine test and not blood test they are just testing for compounds not my actually test levels?? U can't check ur test levels from urine right?
Yes you can measure testosterone/epitestosterone levels via urine. There is even evidence of measuring LH as another marker but to my knowledge this isn't used in any tests.

Bonesaw93

Awards
What a lot of athletes do in this case is will monitor t/epi ratios and inject epitestosterone to keep the ratio below the 4:1 limit set by WADA. This probably doesn't help though as you don't really have enough time. I would go off right away and try a short pct...if I had to guess they're prob just measuring t/epi ratio but without lab work you have no idea if your up or not. If your level drops as the drugs are metabolized you should prob pass. You prob can't fail for test being too low.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aggressive in what way? Aggressive towards hitting the weights hard or aggressive in acting out of control and fighting people? You can put as many grams of test through my body as you want and I will not harm anyone from it if I'm not a piece of ****. That's cuz ultimately I'm in control of my actions regardless of what my hormones are acting like.. no?
How you feel and what you do are different things

You can be super aggressive and angry at everyone an everything, doesn't mean you have to act out on it.
That's all about intelligence

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They used to synthesize testosterone from male urine

Metabolites

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought the same thing too until a gram of test per week. Gram of Test make me want to kill a mothafuuka for not saying please and thank you. LOL

And I'm a super nice guy :dunno:

But as stated above, not acting on it is the key.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought the same thing too until a gram of test per week. Gram of Test make me want to kill a mothafuuka for not saying please and thank you. LOL

And I'm a super nice guy :dunno:

But as stated above, not acting on it is the key.
Right, if you are able to control yourself and think before you act, you'll still be able to on aas,you just will be steaming inside

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Stop the cycle like right now.
I think you MIGHT be ok running clomid and aromasin but if your worried you can run Rebirth and Letrone with 100% confidence that 1. Youll recover fully and 2. you wont fail the test because your on any drug.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

its the power and personality thats the issue not the roids... but i hear you.... i would stop asap and honestly in this settign just wouldent take anythign at all, not even clomid... this sucks man... **** you use your body for this job and should have the right to build it as you see fit, if there is an agression issue that should be delt with on a person to person bases!

do you mind me asking what country you are in for this? just curious. i know a few cops that juice

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

Metabolites
interesting... you have a link to any study showing urine as the source or early use and research?
or did you mean testicles of dog, bovine and human etc.?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
interesting... you have a link to any study showing urine as the source or early use and research?
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1441138816.395162.jpg

Freeman ER, Bloom DA, and McGuire EJ. A Brief History of Testosterone, J. Urol. 165: 371, 2001.

This was called androsterone though my bad.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This thread almost disgusts me. U want to uphold the law but are trying to evade a drug test, in essence breaking the law... Smdh

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also suggest the letrone rebirth combo. I'm not 100% positive but I wild imagine both Nolva, clomid, and Adex would all show up on the panel used for law enforcement

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
I've heard that if you collect the middle of your pee stream u have a better chance of passing. So basically start ur peeling wait a sec then collect for a cpl sec then finish.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Like it or not steroid use is completely tolerated in law enforcement. Everyone turns a blind eye to each other. I live in south Florida and have been ticketed by a cop clearly on gear. Took every bit of me to no not call him out. But I really didn't feel like dealing with having coke planted on me that day. So I just took the ticket and left

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards

Metabolites
No, they didnt. Where did you read that? Its nonsense.
The ridiculous things you post never cease to amaze me. If you happen to see a clue around ...catch it....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Metabolites
My bad, I mixed up the info haven't read it in probably 4-5 years, knew that a bunch of urine was involved in the history of synthesizing testosterone, but forgot how. The androsterone made from urine is a metabolite of testosterone and led to further research.
See referenced book for more information.
View attachment 123368

Freeman ER, Bloom DA, and McGuire EJ. A Brief History of Testosterone, J. Urol. 165: 371, 2001.

This was called androsterone though my bad.
Hope that clears up the confusion.

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
This thread almost disgusts me. U want to uphold the law but are trying to evade a drug test, in essence breaking the law... Smdh

I'm all for it, cops and corrections officers should be issued juice, inmates should have estrogen in the water

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Like it or not steroid use is completely tolerated in law enforcement. Everyone turns a blind eye to each other. I live in south Florida and have been ticketed by a cop clearly on gear. Took every bit of me to no not call him out. But I really didn't feel like dealing with having coke planted on me that day. So I just took the ticket and left
You had coke planted on you by law enforcement?

made2last

Awards
Yea I'd say go with letrone and rebirth too, remember Manny Ramirez got busted for HCG, not testosterone, but he still paid the price

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nah, In today's day and age the good guys need every advantage they can get. Legalize it for LE and Military
I guess guns and military issue gear isn't enough.