Driver's Education 101 A Sponsored X-Factor and Drive Log

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
as long as DOMS are there cissuss can be continued huh?

so i was taking 3g bulk cissus and i can continue with it or should i take less then 3g maybe 1.5g?
Well, I would do it like this:

-Wait until XF kicks in (DOMS are a good indication)
-See if your joints are in pain
-If so, take in 1.5 g.
-Monitor your DOMS, see if you still get them
-If so, you're good to go
-If not, I would cease the use of Cissus(I doubt this will happen though)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

-If so, take in 1.5 g.
the DOMS is definately there. Im not sure if I can squat today, The way you extend your arms to hold up the bar, you get that feeling in your chest from it being stretched. It burned like crazy without X-Factor, it's gonna hurt like hell today.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not getting doms per se, but i am getting sort of pumps that last thru my off days. a tight/full sort of feeling. like pumps, but not really with soreness, just tightness. not sure what to call them

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
the DOMS is definately there. Im not sure if I can squat today, The way you extend your arms to hold up the bar, you get that feeling in your chest from it being stretched. It burned like crazy without X-Factor, it's gonna hurt like hell today.
Good stuff! That's how I like it!!

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established

-If so, take in 1.5 g.
OK. well no DOMS for me other then my legs being dead from my PR high rep workout 2 days ago.. not blaming that on xfactor but maybe

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
OK. well no DOMS for me other then my legs being dead from my PR high rep workout 2 days ago.. not blaming that on xfactor but maybe
Cool, I would wait at about day 25 then. Do you usually get DOMS?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
every so often, sometimes not at all, sometimes a lot, so hard to predict
Best thing to do (objective) is to get sore the next day. This is when you will see a HUGE impact on soreness.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

Day 18​

Workout​

Legs

Squats
135x10
185x8
235x6
285x6
305x2

Deadlifts
135x10
185x8
235x4
285x2
305x1

Leg Press
270x8
360x8
450x6

Calfs

Sitting Calf Raise
50x15
50x15
50x15
50x15
50x15

Standing Calf Raise
200x15
200x15
200x15
200x15

Comments

Today was leg day for me. Also today was my first workout on Drive at 4 caps. I wanted to see how accurate Dirk's cAMP loading phase theory worked. I took 2 caps in the morning and 2 caps in the afternoon prior to my workout with RPM and X-Factor. Let me tell you boys and girls, after about an hour from the 2 RPM caps and 2 Drive caps I had a sense of well being. I felt good. Nothing too crazy, but a sense of well being was felt. I like this because some days you just don't feel like hitting the gym. With this feeling you feel an overall sense of focus and harmony. That's the best way I can really put the feeling down in words. Anyway, Lifts were up endurance wise. I didnt attempt to go crazy crazy on the weights because I was killing myself in the endurance department already. Squats today were a bit difficult. My chest burns like a biatch from the X-Factor. DOMS all over my chest, it hurt to extend my arms to hold up the barbell. You all know what I mean! Anyway, Great endurance, Everything burns like crazy. I feel like im going to die from DOMS tomorrow morning. Ill be on crutches from DOMS. It's really starting to kick in harder and harder. Im getting close to finishing my bottle and I cant wait for it to start kicking in. It will be great. Anyway Ill keep you all posted.

Highlights

• [*]Sense of well being
    [*]Delayed onset muscle soreness
    [*]Excellent elevated endurance
    [*]Increased pumps
    [*]Weird feeling of joints after lift
Mood:pumped and focused!

Workout Rating 10/10
Endurance 10/10
Pumps 10/10

For Your Entertainment

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Best thing to do (objective) is to get sore the next day. This is when you will see a HUGE impact on soreness.
honestly have no idea what you just said there lol please repeat

and CELLAR

great workout bro

sucks your DOMS are soo serious i got none yet, just my legs are dead from my squats on weds dont think its xfactor they almost back to normal

cellar please seperate your comments alittle lol makes it easier to read in my opinion change only if you want of course !!

keep up the good work

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established

and CELLAR

great workout bro

sucks your DOMS are soo serious i got none yet, just my legs are dead from my squats on weds dont think its xfactor they almost back to normal

cellar please seperate your comments alittle lol makes it easier to read in my opinion change only if you want of course !!

keep up the good work
Okay lol. Here's how I prepare for my cycle:

I train, monitor all my lifts as always, and see if I am sore the next day, if not, I crank up the intensity. Then if I am sore after all my workouts of the week, I start XF, and keep the intensity up like I did. Sometimes you don't realise you lose some drive once in a while. Hope this was clearer lol.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

and CELLAR

great workout bro

keep up the good work

gotcha. Ill seperate them into paragraphs for easier reading. I honestly dont like reading a cluster of words too. Makes it very unappealing to read. Ill remember to make my thing easier to read. The more views the better for me. :thumbsup:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

and CELLAR

great workout bro

keep up the good work
nyc, you didnt notice any DOMS within day 10? I started noticing slightly heavier DOMS after day 10.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
nyc, you didnt notice any DOMS within day 10? I started noticing slightly heavier DOMS after day 10.
honestly no. but im also on DC TRAINING. none of you are. its a totally diff workout routine.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I sorta have some today, but they still don't feel like what I would traditionally call doms. some soreness, but its still got a bit of the pump/fullness/tightness feel to it.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I sorta have some today, but they still don't feel like what I would traditionally call doms. some soreness, but its still got a bit of the pump/fullness/tightness feel to it.
The DOMS on X-Factor is unique Ill say that, It doesnt feel like DOMS that im used to, it's a bit different and the way you put it is exactly it.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

Day 19​

Workout​

Shoulders

Seated Dumbbell Press
35x10
40x8
45x6

Seated Front Barbell Press
45x10
55x8
65x8

Barbell Front Raises
50x10
50x10
60x8

Dumbbell Front Raises
20x10
20x10
25x8

Cable Side Raises
20x8
20x8
30x6

Machine Front Raise
20x10
20x10
30x8

Traps

Dumbbell Shrugs
50x12
50x12
55x10
55x10
60x10

Barbell Shrugs
80x16
80x16
120x12
145x8

Abs

Machine Incline Crunch
30x12
35x12
35x12

Machine Double Crunch
0x10
0x10
0x10

Comments

Today I woke up with a burning sensation in my legs. It was friken painful. The DOMS hurt's like a *****. I ended working for my parents for the day and they worked me like a dog. I went through hell hauling 63 pounds of compound. There were about 30 crates of them. Insane. My legs burned like crazy especially my calfs. I seem to respond to higher reps. Ive always been about more weight but I think from now Ill adjust to higer reps to see how things go. Anyway, after a long day of working, I popped Drive. 20 minutes later I decided to pop a Superdrol NG sample pack my friend got. Not bad but Im in love with Drive and X-Factor.

I weighed in today at 200 pounds. My goal weight. Ill admit I did drink water but getting to 200 pounds with water weight is a good achievement for me. Anyway right now my traps burn like crazy. Gonna be hell tomorrow. The DOMS is something you really need to get used to or it might be a little painful.

I think the X-Factor is starting to kick in. It's about damn time! Im leaning out nicely. Im starting to see that gigantic cut in my leg. Starting to look like a tree trunk. Anyway Ill keep you posted. Hope Making paragraphs makes this log easier to read. Had to keep the some viewers happy.

Highlights

• [*]Sense of well being
    [*]Intense delayed onset muscle soreness
    [*]Insane pumps
    [*]Stomach issues from yohimbine sensitivity
Mood:Energetic and tired.

Workout Rating 9/10
Endurance 9/10
Pumps 10/10

For Your Entertainment

Yeah baby! Light weight! Nothing but a peanut!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

Day 20

Comments

Today was a rest day. Not much to report. I have some crazy ass DOSM in my shoulders and traps. Im really loving the combo of Drive and X-Factor. Ive noticed a really nice fat burning effect off it. Im up to 200 pounds while my abs are starting to become visible agian. Really crazy stuff. Anyway Im tired Im going to bed. I spent my day trying to pick some new protiens out. Seems like Im gonna get Nectar by Syntrax eventhough they tried to sue regular people expressing their opinions online. Funny stuff. Anyway Ill keep you posted.

Highlights

• [*]Delayed onset muscle soreness
    [*]Increased libido

For Your Entertainment

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
cellar u see my post in ur other thread about nectar giving me the runs?...i know isolate is supposed to be easy on the stomach....but i deffnitely couldnt handle the nectar...tasted yummy though

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
cellar u see my post in ur other thread about nectar giving me the runs?...i know isolate is supposed to be easy on the stomach....but i deffnitely couldnt handle the nectar...tasted yummy though
I don't think I have any other choice. I dont handle Whey protien concentrate well. It's supposed to be a run down/cheaper version of WPI. My PWO nutrition as of now consist of WPI. I drink a bottle of Isopure. At first I couldnt make a connection to why I would have an allergic reaction to things like muscle milk, Met-rx and ON Whey until I figured they all have WPC. I also dont handle protien bars well with that in it either. Nectar is also cheaper than what im buying now ( heck I buy the bottled crap at my gym for 3 bucks and it's killing me in $) Works, and the ingredience profile is close to Isopure, which is what I can handle without breaking out all over. How is nectar in terms of sweetness? I use the protien shakes for PWO nutrition mainly. I have not had protien powders for 6 months and I still grow. (just goes to show you that food is the key) Im worried bout the overall sweetness of nectar because I usually like to apply dextrose to my PWO shake but if its going to be overkill in terms of sweetness, Ill have to find another way to incorperate carbs after a workout.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
not sure of the variety of flavors, but the sample i got was fruit punch or something along those lines and it wasnt too sweet, didnt mix as well as i would like...but maybe i didnt use enough water yada yada yada.

u just need to try it, i know it sucks having to try something for urself before u know u can/cant take it...been there done that....but try it out and let us know what u think

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
not sure of the variety of flavors, but the sample i got was fruit punch or something along those lines and it wasnt too sweet, didnt mix as well as i would like...but maybe i didnt use enough water yada yada yada.

u just need to try it, i know it sucks having to try something for urself before u know u can/cant take it...been there done that....but try it out and let us know what u think
Ill keep you guys posted of course.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
no isopure cellar? :eek:
Im still trying to figure it out. Isopure comes in a container of 22 servings, 50 grams of protien. Vs syntrax nectar 36 servings 25 grams of protien. Breakdown would be 44 servings of 25 g of protien vs 36 of 23 g of protien. The formula in terms of ingredience look to be the same and also contains whey protien isolate, the only whey form I can take. Syntrax is cheaper and ive heard tastier but most likely due to ludicrous ammounts of sucrose. Ive also been enlightened of the fact that Syntrax is a super shady supplement company. I cant handle WPC, Im allergic to it. Well I get really bad reactions to things with Whey protien concentrate and it would really suck if nectar was all WPC and they would lie about the contents of their protien.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

Day 21​

Workout​

Left out workout

Comments

Yesterday was a biceps/back day. I didn't leave a workout log because I forgot exactly what I did. Guessing won't help either as it isn't very accurate. Anyway I checked my weight yesterday. Im a solid 198 without consuming too much water. 3 pounds in 21 days. Pretty impressive. My X-Factor bottle is almost done and Im ready to start the gains. DOMS was intense and I had increased acne. I applied some acne creame but that just made my skin dry as hell. I had a term paper dued yesterday so I couldnt update. Anyway Ill keep you guys posted.

Highlights

• [*]Sense of well being
    [*]Intense delayed onset muscle soreness
    [*]Nearly painful pumps
    [*]Increased acne
    [*]Slight aggression
Mood:Energetic and tired.

Workout Rating 10/10
Endurance 10/10
Pumps 10/10

For Your Entertainment

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
saving this post for update later. Great workout, Biceps were so pumped they hurt. Update on weight, 198 solid. No water weight included. This means that I went up 3 pounds in the 21 days. X-Factor hasnt even kicked in yet. Simply amazing stuff. DOMS and increased acne so far. Most likely attributed to both X-factor and Drive. Ill make this look nice tomorrow. Got a term paper I have to finish and gotta study for my math test.
pretty damn nice

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
saving this post for update later. Great workout, Biceps were so pumped they hurt. Update on weight, 198 solid. No water weight included. This means that I went up 3 pounds in the 21 days. X-Factor hasnt even kicked in yet. Simply amazing stuff. DOMS and increased acne so far. Most likely attributed to both X-factor and Drive. Ill make this look nice tomorrow. Got a term paper I have to finish and gotta study for my math test.
Amazing isn't it?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Oh- I have been following this one for a while....:clap2:
Haha. didn't know. I assumed your busy coming out with something to blow Drive and RPM out of the waters. :fool2:

Genocide

Genocide

Awards
Looks good,will run this Jan next year with some RPM and BCAA

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
Cellar what are your beginning stats and current stats?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Cellar what are your beginning stats and current stats?
195 was my weight starting.

Im 198 now after 22 days and approximately 1% body fat less than before. I never used a caliper scale to measure, just judging by appearance.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Looks good,will run this Jan next year with some RPM and BCAA
It would make a really neat cutting / recomp stack. Throw some leviathan reloaded in there if you plan on cutting or recomping. Should see some good stuff. Just keep your diet clean and you should see the results.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
today an off day cellar? or u just not workout yet?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
today an off day cellar? or u just not workout yet?
off day. Id be crazy to hit the gym today. My biceps are so pumped they hurt. Heck I still feel DOMS on my traps and shoulders from last week. My back is sore and tight as hell too. Damn X-Factor and crazy DOMS.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
haha, sorry to hear....but atleast u know its working!!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
haha, sorry to hear....but atleast u know its working!!
lol, EVERYTHING is hurting. Seems that delayed onset muscle soreness sticks around longer than usual. For me normally soreness in my legs would go away in 2 days. It takes 3-4 days to go fully go away. It's starting to kick in alright, My first bottle is almost empty.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
lol, EVERYTHING is hurting. Seems that delayed onset muscle soreness sticks around longer than usual. For me normally soreness in my legs would go away in 2 days. It takes 3-4 days to go fully go away. It's starting to kick in alright, My first bottle is almost empty.
good to hear....i think...:think: