Drive Write Up Sneak Preview

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I wonder what people'd do if we released it tonight..... like 1 in the morning................ not that we'd do that.... cause I'm not saying we're doing that at all, so don't think we'd ever do that. Just speculaton. Wait up tonight and you'll be disappointed.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I wonder what people'd do if we released it tonight..... like 1 in the morning................ not that we'd do that.... cause I'm not saying we're doing that at all, so don't think we'd ever do that. Just speculaton. Wait up tonight and you'll be disappointed.

haha...dirty bro, just mean.

I misss my Drive....Mr. Bane this is cruel

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
now why would you say something like that!!?:smite:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats just plain cold, but then again it would get the 10% discount that way, which would make up for it ;)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i guarentee all you drive whores check tonight anyway..lol

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
While I will feel bad, I will secretly get a good laugh out of it.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Drive Whore Slumber Party.... coming soon to a thread near you. lol

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Man, thats dirty. All of those people that dont have drive(IM NOT INCLUDED IN THAT GROUP) will be let down if we dont release it tonight. I am getting low though, so lets get this baby rolling

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am now more interested in the final ingredient that I don't know, than necessarily buying it since i can't take it till after the PAL contest anyhow

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I'd get some in the morning....

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I am now more interested in the final ingredient that I don't know, than necessarily buying it since i can't take it till after the PAL contest anyhow
haha...... well staying true to form, it's a proven substance.... nothing too glamorous.
Like I said elsewhere... it's like a puzzle piece. Pulls everything together to make it such an amazing formulation.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
OK OK AN, Superdrol NG is up at NP, now Aspire Lite is up....Its your turn, stop hogging all the Drive to yourselves!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I'll be checking tonight.

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
I think there is a sweet spot when releasing a product, being in marketing I have seen excitement turn into frustration, also time allows other companies to jump in with there new products diverting interest, attention and money.

I think last week was your sweet spot but maybe you can widen the sweet spot a little but it will go away sooner or later.

Not knocking you guys in anyway, love the company and its products. I am sure Drive will smash throw all previous product releases.

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
I think there is a sweet spot when releasing a product, being in marketing I have seen excitement turn into frustration, also time allows other companies to jump in with there new products diverting interest, attention and money.

I think last week was your sweet spot but maybe you can widen the sweet spot a little but it will go away sooner or later.

Not knocking you guys in anyway, love the company and its products. I am sure Drive will smash throw all previous product releases.

Lol, there are alot of things going on involved with the release of a product. This is not uncommon and the reason why AN never said an absolute release date, you have to have some room to breathe with things like that.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
In as far as release, I think they're doing just fine. They did it well. I have faith in many of the companies on the board and their products!

Keep up the good work guys!

Much Love,

Neoborn.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Release dates are tentative when you ware waiting on labels to be finalaized, capsules to arrive, etc. AN produces all it's own products in it's own facilities, so there is no calling in an order to a production house.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Release dates are tentative when you ware waiting on labels to be finalaized, capsules to arrive, etc. AN produces all it's own products in it's own facilities, so there is no calling in an order to a production house.
Im about to release something on ya'll:hammer: :rofl: :ntome: Anywho... I guess Drive will have to be a part of my next PCT in about 3 months:type:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
OK OK AN, Superdrol NG is up at NP, now Aspire Lite is up....Its your turn, stop hogging all the Drive to yourselves!
Yeah no doubt. I be looking at some SDNG as well.

And I need to get some Aspire 'Weekday'

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Hadn't even thought of it that way........ nice idea! Nice marketing concept for it as well!

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Lol, there are alot of things going on involved with the release of a product. This is not uncommon and the reason why AN never said an absolute release date, you have to have some room to breathe with things like that.
I think he's just trying to say that they're hyping up the product a lot and so very early. Usually companies hype up a product when they know they're about to release it but AN sure likes to let the cat out of the bag quite early on a few products, even when production hasn't started (as noted by a few posts up; stupid multi-quote is NOT working!).

I am fairly annoyed by the super early hype as well. I thought it had meant that Drive was coming out week ago! Though I'm sure Drive will be awesome because RPM is awesome :D But all this hyping is very close to trolling :p

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
I think he's just trying to say that they're hyping up the product a lot and so very early. Usually companies hype up a product when they know they're about to release it but AN sure likes to let the cat out of the bag quite early on a few products, even when production hasn't started (as noted by a few posts up; stupid multi-quote is NOT working!).

I am fairly annoyed by the super early hype as well. I thought it had meant that Drive was coming out week ago! Though I'm sure Drive will be awesome because RPM is awesome :D But all this hyping is very close to trolling :p
yea but then again, a majority of the hype has come from the people who got to test it and had awesome experiences with it. most of which (including me), have no ties to AN whatsoever.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you want anything? It's coming guys, remember, good things come to those that wait!
:donut: It is about to become a reality- don't think I have ever been as excited about anything else in my life!!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Understandable- but the real reason Drive is getting released late has to do with the success of RPM- we had all of the powders here for Drive, but due to a massive surge of RPM sales- we had to use the icariin we did have for Drive just to fill the RPM orders- we had to re-order the icariin, and once it comes in, we will release Drive- not trying to keep everyone waiting, but this is how it goes sometimes.....

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
The infamous rms80 has made an appearance! Busy man right there I tell you people.......

davidcyt

davidcyt

Awards
Understandable- but the real reason Drive is getting released late has to do with the success of RPM- we had all of the powders here for Drive, but due to a massive surge of RPM sales- we had to use the icariin we did have for Drive just to fill the RPM orders- we had to re-order the icariin, and once it comes in, we will release Drive- not trying to keep everyone waiting, but this is how it goes sometimes.....
does that mean Drive still gonna takes couple weeks to be released?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
does that mean Drive still gonna takes couple weeks to be released?
We are going to release it as soon as I get the labels and powder :)

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I've lived 30+ years without it. I can mange 1 more month ;)...but 1 month is my absolute limit.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Much less than a month.... no worries Ninja.

How about now....???

It's consuming my thoughts!

"I think about when I Drive to work, or my Drive to succeed, or when I Drive the golf balls down the range one by one, or when I Drive another nail down into a piece of wood, when my wife isn't aiming to Drive me up the wall or pile Drive me into the ground."

Drive me to the gym, Drive me to gains but don't Drive me to drink!

Much Love,

Neoborn

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
FAQ's or writeup.... which one you want first peoples?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DRIVE!!!!!Maybe you'll win one of the contests Ninja! Applied Nutriceuticals has so many testing and contest opportunities it is unreal, i mean I am surprised Dirk is not going broke giving out so many free supps and then shipping them out on him too!DRIVE!!!

DRIVE!!!
DRIVE!!!
DRIVE!!!

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DRIVE!!!!!Maybe you'll win one of the contests Ninja! Applied Nutriceuticals has so many testing and contest opportunities it is unreal, i mean I am surprised Dirk is not going broke giving out so many free supps and then shipping them out on him too!DRIVE!!!

DRIVE!!!
DRIVE!!!
DRIVE!!!
Whatever you're saying must be a lie... as I have had to pay for every AN supp I own... :lol: :icon_lol: :hammer: uhhhhhh!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DRIVE!!!
DRIVE!!!
DRIVE!!!

RA, quit your *****in!

DRIVE!!!
DRIVE!!!