Drinking during cycle

Suryaksh

Awards
Any body have any experience with getting sick in between of cycle due to excessive drinking for couple of days

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's not uncommon for me to have 2 or 3 drinks per week on cycle... personally I've never had a problem - not that I'm advocating it. But the simple fact that you said excessive drinking makes me think you shouldn't be cycling at all.

Suryaksh

Awards
I generally don't drink because when I do It get excess and I get sick like food poisoning 🤢🤢🤢 but this time I am recoving really slow so just want confirm with experience guys that it's nothing to worry

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
As if we are going to condone excess drinking in cycle to the point of having unusually slow recovery and food poisoning like symptoms

your liver and kidney are already taxed and you just drowning them in poisonous ethanol

I would be worried

Suryaksh

Awards
As if we are going to condone excess drinking in cycle to the point of having unusually slow recovery and food poisoning like symptoms

your liver and kidney are already taxed and you just drowning them in poisonous ethanol

I would be worried
It was a mistake I agreed but now it's already done... blood work done seen by trainer and it's ok....so after recovery (which seems plausible in 2-3 days) should I complete my cycle only 4 weeks of it left

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
for reference can you specify what the cycle is? That will help show what kind of organ stress you are under

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
🥃🍺 during cycle eventually=☠
Dead liver……

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Jesus Christ this again..don't f.cking drink on cycle if you're really about this and if you're on gear apparently you are then you shouldn't be drinking..at all...there's not a damn thing positive that comes from it..if you need to chill out go take a xanax or eat an edible

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Jesus Christ this again..don't f.cking drink on cycle if you're really about this and if you're on gear apparently you are then you shouldn't be drinking..at all...there's not a damn thing positive that comes from it..if you need to chill out go take a xanax or eat an edible
Etizolam works too lol

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
😋💕

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My friend..? How can I get some of this.^^^^

@SSJFOR GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My friend..? How can I get some of this.^^^^

@SSJFOR GOD
You can’t really now unless you want to order from overseas. I think there is like one domestic source that is rather expensive.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I generally don't drink because when I do It get excess and I get sick like food poisoning 🤢🤢🤢 but this time I am recoving really slow so just want confirm with experience guys that it's nothing to worry
Hair of the dog man, hair of the dog. You gotta go have a couple drinks and it will make the hangover go away. When it comes back tomorrow just have a couple more until the hangover goes away. Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat.

If you don't have some kind of pre existing condition you will "probably" be fine. If you continue to do it you probably won't be fine.

DarkHelix

DarkHelix

Awards
Drinking on cycle to me is a no-no especially if you are taking any orals as they have bad interactions with alcohol. When I'm on cycle I avoid it.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Little sarcasm. I was fishing hoping someone would bite back lol. I think it was too obvious tho lol🤪
Sad thing is I know people who do live their lives like that. Perpetually punishing themselves.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sad thing is I know people who do live their lives like that. Perpetually punishing themselves.
Oh I know, regardless how terrible it is, it's the fastest way to "stop" the hangover. It just comes back again, and again, And again

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's hoe ppl drink themselves to death. I have 3 friends that did it