Dr tony ~ EA theory on anabolic matrix

wantmogains

Awards
what is yalls option on dr tony hugh's from enhanced athletes theory on anabolic matrix . I'm curious to see if people have any data they've collected or options based on experience that can prove this accurate or inaccurate ?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what exactly is his theory?

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He has a you tube video on it. Basically he was comparing sarm stacks compared to AAS stacks. LGD is like DBOL, S4 is the Winstrol, that type of marketing hype. By two guys that are jacked AF, but are using the actual AAS stacks.... lol

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oof. I'm personally not a fan of SARMs due to the excessive lack of safety studies. We KNOW AAS work, and we know exactly how they work and the dosages needed for said gains...all while knowing what side effects to expect and how to counter them. The same cannot be said for SARMs

wantmogains

Awards
no it's his idea on the different growth pathways and using them all at once

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
he's pinning in pretty much every video though I've seen him in..

think he's jus trying to get some sarm sales

JVee63

Awards
He's just another shill trying to sell his crap. He's not a doctor either, I think he just doesn't know how to spell douche.

wantmogains

Awards
he's comparing the most compatible , but the video was about the different pathways of growth , and says steroids are best and i was wondering about others idea on the different pathways of growth