Dr. Seeds BPC-157 review

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
Here is a quick summery of Dr. Seeds BPC-157. I have 4-days remaining, but figured I’ve gotten the benefits and should share. Here is a ref. of where I started; I took it for a lingering shoulder pain over several months & for patella tendinitis. It didn’t do anything for the tendinitis, but I noticed some relief in my shoulder, but it’s also been a month. I continued to ice, stretch, become very cautious when lifting, but also train heavy and didn’t miss a beat in the gym. Here is a pain scale to help;
Before Dr. Seeds
  • ROM pain - 2
  • Pain underweight – 5 (not constant, but could spike to 5)
  • Sleeping – 2 to 3
After Dr. Seeds
  • ROM pain - 1
  • Pain underweight – 1-2 (not much pain, but the right arm lags a little on heavy OH)
  • Sleeping – 1
Can I say it was Dr. Seeds pills or time/ice/forum/stretching, I really don’t know, but my shoulder is better. Enough that I plan to get the injectable from the holistic doc near me for the knee.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ya I vote do some injectable. you'd see much better results. if you get prescription compound pharmacy stuff it should be good.

not that oral is bad, but for your goals injectable would be better

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
ya I vote do some injectable. you'd see much better results. if you get prescription compound pharmacy stuff it should be good.

not that oral is bad, but for your goals injectable would be better
Getting some on my next visit.
Curious, did you inject into the problem area, or stomach? I was reading that's the results are the same either way. I'm just not excited about the idea of injecting into my knee.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Getting some on my next visit.
Curious, did you inject into the problem area, or stomach? I was reading that's the results are the same either way. I'm just not excited about the idea of injecting into my knee.
ya I do local injections. but I also do belly because I want it to help my stomach/organs.

you don't have to do intramuscular, so you can pull on or pinch the skin and inject it most places

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I been doing foot injections if that makes you feel better :D