DPS Nutrition

Harry_Connick

Awards
Anyone know if dpsnutrition.net is legit? I’m trying to order my next bottle of CEL Anabolic Effect, and all the sites in familiar with seem to be out of it. So has anybody had any experience with DPS Nutrition? If so, was it any good? If not, anyone know any reputable sites that are currently carrying FEL Anabolic Effect. Thanks all.

The Whizard

The Whizard

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know if dpsnutrition.net is legit? I’m trying to order my next bottle of CEL Anabolic Effect, and all the sites in familiar with seem to be out of it. So has anybody had any experience with DPS Nutrition? If so, was it any good? If not, anyone know any reputable sites that are currently carrying FEL Anabolic Effect. Thanks all.
DPS is very legit .

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DPS is awesome and is one of the two places I regularly order from.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
very legit site, DPS places a large orders as they are very big and sometimes they get exclusive from stuff CEL/SNS @Harry_Connick ..so yeah stock up brother before it runs out because it will :)

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Legit. Have placed so many orders I lost count. My only complaint is that I've have a placed a couple orders with them and even though I could add the items to cart, they were actually out of stock. I was never charged, but what I thought was in stock actually wasn't. I called and spoke to somebody there and I guess sometimes the system can have a glitch showing "Add to Cart" but the item actually isn't in stock. Annoying. But I highly recommend DPS.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Legit. Have placed so many orders I lost count. My only complaint is that I've have a placed a couple orders with them and even though I could add the items to cart, they were actually out of stock. I was never charged, but what I thought was in stock actually wasn't. I called and spoke to somebody there and I guess sometimes the system can have a glitch showing "Add to Cart" but the item actually isn't in stock. Annoying. But I highly recommend DPS.
damn didn't knew that .. yeah seems like they will let u put whatever qty in basket .. i tried million on random supplement

bigfatty

Awards
I’ve been a customer with DPS for 20+ years. They have a good supply of standard supplements at good prices. You won’t find grey area supps here. Very responsive for questions. I may have had 2 issues over all the time I’ve ordered from them and each time their response service was great. You can call and actually speak to someone at the company. Highly recommend DPS.

Hrddy

Hrddy

Awards
Great company. They are where I get almost everything aside from a few specialty items I have to get elsewhere.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Recently got some Dermacrine from them. Very quick. I will use them again.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep good company in PA, been around forever, always steady service.

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I love DPS. The discount code DPS10 always works, great selection, great prices, great customer service. I also like the perks like free shirts. I have several of their long and short sleeve shirts all a comfortable and fit great. The shirt I'm wearing in this video is DPS. It's one of my favorite gym shirts and never seems to wear out!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah great company, I live within driving distance to the warehouse, always very helpful and hook up extra goodies when I go

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah great company, I live within driving distance to the warehouse, always very helpful and hook up extra goodies when I go
Probably like a 3 hour drive for me. Do they let you walk around the place and see all the Supps in the warehouse? Lol. I'd probably ask for a cart if they have them.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably like a 3 hour drive for me. Do they let you walk around the place and see all the Supps in the warehouse? Lol. I'd probably ask for a cart if they have them.
haha, no it’s basically a customer service desk, tell them what you want and they go back and get it….the only thing in front is the bent and damaged supps you can get for cheap

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thats so cool .. i would love to visit them sometimes

bucket list
SNS facility
Lockout facility in TX
and DPS where i shop alot.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

bucket list
SNS facility
Lockout facility in TX
TBH you aren't missing much, unless they let you in the warehouse section, then that would be pretty cool....its essentially just another building in an industrial park

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
TBH you aren't missing much, unless they let you in the warehouse section, then that would be pretty cool....its essentially just another building in an industrial park
oh yea thats what i want a tour inside .. ive seen outside on google maps lol

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh yea thats what i want a tour inside .. ive seen outside on google maps lol
well if you ever get there, make sure you save a cheat day because within 20 minutes is like 10-15 amazing pizza places

MAJIKMAN

Awards
Have ordered from them many times. Very legit company

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_2102.JPG

Purchased fri got it sun

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you had that protein before? How’s the taste?
I have not yet .. tomorrow morning will be the 1st day

couple here i believe have tried it and loved the taste
@Segansational & @Hyde i believe .. ill drop my taste review tomorrow

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have not yet .. tomorrow morning will be the 1st day

couple here i believe have tried it and loved the taste
@Segansational & @Hyde i believe .. ill drop my taste review tomorrow
Please do man. Im curious

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Please do man. Im curious
Quick review on Rich chocolate.

- Mixed it in ice cold water 8-10oz, instructions say 4-5oz but i dont like it that thick.
- Mixed easily .. easy to digest no issues so far its been couple hrs.
- Tomorrow i will try making a meal shake w/ this ( banana, eggs or eggs whites, count chocla or coco pebbles cereal for the sugar after workout )

Overall i think its def worth it for $20 for 29servings, yeah its not transparent as the ones are $40-60/tub for 2lbs .. but ill take the money savings and great taste of this anyday.

ps. as i have stated before im a chocolate fan, i dont like vanilla, strawberry, fruity ones .. only time i like fruity ones if its clear whey isolate .. if not those i want chocolate

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quick review on Rich chocolate.

- Mixed it in ice cold water 8-10oz, instructions say 4-5oz but i dont like it that thick.
- Mixed easily .. easy to digest no issues so far its been couple hrs.
- Tomorrow i will try making a meal shake w/ this ( banana, eggs or eggs whites, count chocla or coco pebbles cereal for the sugar after workout )

Overall i think its def worth it for $20 for 29servings, yeah its not transparent as the ones are $40-60/tub for 2lbs .. but ill take the money savings and great taste of this anyday.

ps. as i have stated before im a chocolate fan, i dont like vanilla, strawberry, fruity ones .. only time i like fruity ones if its clear whey isolate .. if not those i want chocolate
Thank bro. I think I’ll pull the trigger and buy some!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank bro. I think I’ll pull the trigger and buy some!
np such a great deal hopefully you like it as much

im hearing good taste reviews on all .. hyde commented on strawberries and one of my buddy was telling me about cookies and creame was delicious too

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
np such a great deal hopefully you like it as much

im hearing good taste reviews on all .. hyde commented on strawberries and one of my buddy was telling me about cookies and creame was delicious too
I like cookies and cream flavored things. I’m wondering if the vanilla is good. That would be good with some fruit loops blended in it

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just got a big order yesterday of some staples from DPS. My toddler was loving unpacking and repacking the box Showed up in 3 days, and their packing is legit.

My Amazon order also showed up and the box was packed so poorly it was ripped open I had to file a claim to replace the tub of Glutamine that had popped open! Should have gotten it all from DPS.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Used to use DPS all the time years back.... now as I've been getting back into the swing of lifting and such the past few months, was happy to see they were still around. Still got a great selection of stuff, good prices, and my order was at my door 2 days after hitting submit. Also kinda love that the website still sorta looks like it's 2005 lol.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Used to use DPS all the time years back.... now as I've been getting back into the swing of lifting and such the past few months, was happy to see they were still around. Still got a great selection of stuff, good prices, and my order was at my door 2 days after hitting submit. Also kinda love that the website still sorta looks like it's 2005 lol.
The DPS t-shirts kinda look and feel like 2005 also lol

negus215

Awards
Are they open to carrying more brands? I love DPS so much that I wish I could just get all of my stuff only from them.

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Are they open to carrying more brands? I love DPS so much that I wish I could just get all of my stuff only from them.
I'm in the same boat... really like how quick their shipping is.

BLR, Apex Alch, dare I say Imperial Nut...
They do carry alot of other great brands tho.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

bucket list
SNS facility
Lockout facility in TX
I've actually been to the Lockout Supps facility. It's awesome. A buddy of mine lived closed by and we took a ride over there one time. I was one of their first customers and still order from there although DPS is a staple for my supplement needs as well.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any chance there will be a 4th of July sale for DPS?