Dps Nutrition

panan

Awards
Does anyone have experience of how dps nutrition usually behaves?
On Monday, I ordered twelve cans of Myosynergy from Evomuse for my current stack.
They withdrew the money from the account and I received a confirmation that they had received my order.
Since then, it has been pretty quiet.
I emailed yesterday and asked what the status was for my order.
Again not a word.
When I go to their site now, they say that they still have Myosynergy in stock.
This is the first time I order from them. Maybe it's me who's too spoiled from the companies I normally order from.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hate using this excuse, but they’re prob short handed due to COVID. Since the government won’t lift the unemployment supplement, people are staying home and cashing in on handouts that they don’t need. Everywhere I go I see now hiring signs. It’s ridiculous.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They are a great co and usually get back quickly .. hopefully you get a response soon .. maybe due to july4 weekend .. i know some co had monday off too including usps/ups

id give them till monday .. if they dont respond .. add them on social media and message them there

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On Monday, I ordered twelve cans of Myosynergy from Evomuse for my current stack.
They withdrew the money from the account and I received a confirmation that they had received my order.
Again not a word.
This is the first time I order from them. Maybe it's me who's too spoiled from the companies I normally order from.
Email [email protected] with your order number and she’ll send you tracking. She always gets back to me fairly quickly.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I order from them frequently the only issue I ever had was with usps... call their number the person who answers has always been helpful.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hate using this excuse, but they’re prob short handed due to COVID. Since the government won’t lift the unemployment supplement, people are staying home and cashing in on handouts that they don’t need. Everywhere I go I see now hiring signs. It’s ridiculous.
Not to get too off track but I still have yet to hear a legit reason why people need more money when loosing a job due to covid vs loosing their job for any other reason????? If anything you are sitting at home and in theory should be spending less with zero commute, zero night life and so on.

DPS has always been very solid IME with a couple hiccups over the years but they ALWAYS made it right. I would not be too worried. Did you login into your account and see the status under your orders?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love DPS, though don't always get a tracking/shipped email, so have to login and to go my orders to find the tracking number myself...usually no issue in getting a reply though either for me

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you use informed delivery, you never have to wait for tracking and you know for a fact wether they actually shipped it or just printed a label.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Don't get me started on this !!

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been using them since 2005/2006, the best...

OutOfStep

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've been ordering supplements from dps since the early 90's and never had a problem. Email Maryanne and she'll take care of you.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Again not a word.
They are normally one of the best to deal with and fastest responding companies out there.

Check your spam - depending on what email type you have, many emails forward anything with the word nutrition in the company email address to spam; we have that problem all the time ourselves. Our website sends out order confirmations automatically and sends out tracking automatically as soon as items ship and all the time get emails with people saying they didn't get their order confirmations or tracking and its because its in their spam.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not to get too off track but I still have yet to hear a legit reason why people need more money when loosing a job due to covid vs loosing their job for any other reason????? If anything you are sitting at home and in theory should be spending less with zero commute, zero night life and so on.

DPS has always been very solid IME with a couple hiccups over the years but they ALWAYS made it right. I would not be too worried. Did you login into your account and see the status under your orders?
If yall want to have this conversation, take it to general chats. Literally zero reason to bring this up in the the supplement subforum

Last edited:
mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Again not a word.
If its gmail, check your "promotions." My tracking and confirmation emails from DPS always come into that folder

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love DPS, also on Mondays they are flooded with weekend orders. Best in the business in my opinion.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't get into political discussions at all but I will say that I don't think this has anything to do with DPS. DPS has a great staff and a lot of the people there have been with them for a long time and are great people and very reliable.

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
DPS has been very good.
They're in PA and usually ship out my order 1 to 2days after which gets to me in a day or less sometimes since I'm in NJ.

I'll get tracking info from Debbie pretty quickly usually.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any update?

reminder, last Monday was a holiday ... there's a really good chance they were swamped - if you placed your order on Monday, there were probably 3 days worth of orders from the 4th sale ahead of yours. DPS has always done well with me and our customers.

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just submitted an order this afternoon, already got tracking info and I should be getting it tomorrow.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't get into political discussions at all but I will say that I don't think this has anything to do with DPS. DPS has a great staff and a lot of the people there have been with them for a long time and are great people and very reliable.
I’m not blaming DPS. I’m blaming the situation that all businesses are in across the country. I do quite a bit of traveling in the south east and everywhere I go they’re hiring. I was just pointing out that DPS could be short handed like a lot of other companies due to the after effects of COVID. Again, I’m not blaming the companies. I’m blaming the lazy abled body people that sit at home and collect a check.

Last edited:

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They are normally one of the best to deal with and fastest responding companies out there.

Check your spam - depending on what email type you have, many emails forward anything with the word nutrition in the company email address to spam; we have that problem all the time ourselves. Our website sends out order confirmations automatically and sends out tracking automatically as soon as items ship and all the time get emails with people saying they didn't get their order confirmations or tracking and its because its in their spam.
Good idea on the spam folder! With this new Microsoft 365, outlook tends to have a mind of its own and put frequent email recipients to the spam folder.

Hopefully he will receive his order soon!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Good idea on the spam folder! With this new Microsoft 365, outlook tends to have a mind of its own and put frequent email recipients to the spam folder.

Hopefully he will receive his order soon!

panan

Awards
Thank you so much for all your answers.
It was as some of you thought. Their email had ended up in the spam. :rolleyes:
Since I do not live in the US, I had arranged a carrier to send the goods to me.
It was clear on the DPS website that they do not send abroad, but it did not say that they do not send to carriers who in turn send the goods on to me who lives abroad.
But I was told through their answer that they do not work that way. 😑
So I thanked them for their detailed answer and got the money re-deposited into the account. (y)

Now I have to keep my eyes open for other sites to come up with an equivalent price for that product.
I have ordered directly from Evomuse before, but with a starting price of $ 71.95 then minus 11% for a discount, it is still too high a price for me to be able to convince myself that it is worth it.
Alternatively, I stay calm for a few more months and wait for all the other cool products to come out. 😊

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you so much for all your answers.
It was as some of you thought. Their email had ended up in the spam. :rolleyes:
Since I do not live in the US, I had arranged a carrier to send the goods to me.
It was clear on the DPS website that they do not send abroad, but it did not say that they do not send to carriers who in turn send the goods on to me who lives abroad.
But I was told through their answer that they do not work that way. 😑
So I thanked them for their detailed answer and got the money re-deposited into the account. (y)

Now I have to keep my eyes open for other sites to come up with an equivalent price for that product.
I have ordered directly from Evomuse before, but with a starting price of $ 71.95 then minus 11% for a discount, it is still too high a price for me to be able to convince myself that it is worth it.
Alternatively, I stay calm for a few more months and wait for all the other cool products to come out. 😊
I'm glad that you are least found out an answer.

The reason that some companies don't like to ship to re-shippers is that some are scams; and also that from a merchant service (credit card processing) perspective, since its an international card with a US shipping address, their merchant processors flag it for credit card fraud. Some merchants can push that thru but for some, they have policies that they just can't do it and risk chargebacks. (Just explaining the way part for anyone interested).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m not blaming DPS. I’m blaming the situation that all businesses are in across the country. I do quite a bit of traveling in the south east and everywhere I go they’re hiring. I was just pointing out that DPS could be short handed like a lot of other companies due to the after effects of COVID. Again, I’m not blaming the companies. I’m blaming the lazy abled body people that sit at home and collect a check.
I understand. I was just clarifying for anyone reading that DPS has a great staff and that most of them have been there for a long time.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I personally have been shopping with DPS at least 30yrs and I'm in NY so when I place
an order I do it over the PHONE and if the order is placed before 1 pm that package no
matter how big is usually in front of my apt the next and I don't care about deliveries being
swift but it just so happens to come amazingly quick. Just call them 800-697-4969 and speak
to a human and they will address any issue.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea i just made an order with them yesterday. Usually they ship out same day, but this is the first time my order hasn't shipped out the same day(made an order at 9am yesterday). They are very fast in general though; if you go with UPS and live in the northeast u will get the package the next day.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I understand. I was just clarifying for anyone reading that DPS has a great staff and that most of them have been there for a long time.
No worries man….DPS is a long time go to for me. It seems to be a great company!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will have to check them out, I like supporting fellow PA companies.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will have to check them out, I like supporting fellow PA companies.
I'm SHOCKED you never shopped with DPS and for years they have probably been the biggest
sellers of Get Diesel Nut products :) DPS and Supplement Hunt are my go too sites for the best
prices on supplements.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm SHOCKED you never shopped with DPS and for years they have probably been the biggest
sellers of Get Diesel Nut products :) DPS and Supplement Hunt are my go too sites for the best
prices on supplements.
My Bad I guess ??

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DPS is the best. The only issue I'd have is certain brands not being there.

Why don't they carry Black Lion?
BLR, I do know they were looking into at one point a few months ago, didn't hear why it didn't wind up happening really wish they'd carry them and Kilo Labs (at least the preWO) then I'd be set with a one stop shop! 🕺

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
BLR, I do know they were looking into at one point a few months ago, didn't hear why it didn't wind up happening really wish they'd carry them and Kilo Labs (at least the preWO) then I'd be set with a one stop shop!
Man, if they carried BLR that would cut my shipping time tremendously.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BLR, I do know they were looking into at one point a few months ago, didn't hear why it didn't wind up happening really wish they'd carry them and Kilo Labs (at least the preWO) then I'd be set with a one stop shop! 🕺
No doubt.

98% of my sups are SNS/CEL...except for my pre's.
Occasionally I branch out and try the new hotness. Would be awesome to just get it all at DPS.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
If yall want to have this conversation, take it to general chats. Literally zero reason to bring this up in the the supplement subforum
Yes, commenting on slugs sitting around and getting paid for their compliance to illegitimate authoritarianism is not appropriate for this supplement forum