Down to 18 days away guys, here are some pics, thanks to anyone that comments for me.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Nice work! Roadmap already poppin out with lots of time to spare.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Looking great man, SICK vascularity....How about those wheels ?

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
Looking good. Very lean. Is your current weight still 190?

mrutah

mrutah

Awards
im down to around 170 now. Thanks for all the comments guys, I will post some leg shots now, im not happy with them I need to work hard in the offseason.
Thanks for the comments.
Do you guys think its at all possible to get that little bit off my lower abs and the bit in the sides of my lower back?
I guess im just startin to freak out now and when I look in the mirror im not seeing the the leanness I want to see, and it makes me sorta wanna wait till the next show. Is this normal to do? I want to be more confident its just tough.

Attachments

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
try evicerate for those stubborn areas with Alpha-burn,

Brenn

Brenn

Awards
Thats a lotta work there, Mrutah. You look really lean, great work!

Yes, in the next 14 days it will be possible to lean out more, sure. Being as lean as you are now, every pound of fat lost will make a big difference visually. Plus, you're just flat now from depleting. I'm sure when you carb up before the show and get some sugar in those muscles, it'll make you look bigger and harder. It makes a big difference.

For all athletes, I think it's normal to freak out a bit before a big show/meet/match. But in my opinion, do the show. If you win, great. If not, you learn from it and have fun and go into the next one better armed with more experience. You've done too much work and the show is an endpoint that I think you deserve.

If you want to compete, you don't have to be perfect the first time. A lot of Bro's are always 6 months away from the next show, on a 10 year bulk and 2 year cut. :)

Following through and learning is what sets you apart. Enjoy it, mate!

mrutah

mrutah

Awards
Do I lack the size to compete in bodybuilding?

Thank you guys so much for all the comments, I have my pics posted on a few websites to get feedback and I was told that I lack the size to be competing in a bodybuilding show, and that I look more like a fitness model, I was wondering what you guys think? I know im not the biggest guy but I think thats what they made the weight classes for. Maybe im wrong and I do lack size I just don't want to go out and make a fool out of myself ya know.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you could stand to be bigger, but it also looks like with what time you have remaining you'll be coming in with great striations and definition too, and thats worth a lot to judges too. Plus by taking it all the way down, you'll know what to do to reach there again in the future, and be able to take advantage of the rebound gains, and gain a lot of size fast. so next year you'll be able to come in that lean significantly larger.

the one shoulder all roadmap and the other all smooth is a cool look, its one of the few asymetries that looks good.

mrutah

mrutah

Awards
Thank you for the reply, I guess the thought I had was I was stupid before and did a dirty bulk and got up to 240, so it does no good to walk around at 190 or 180 at 10 percent bodyfat, eventually I had to get as lean as possible to compete. So I figure thats why there are weight classes, if I hit the show at the heaviest in my weight class ripped I figure I could stand a better chance of someone hitting that weight class not ripped right? I don't know I won't every have to diet this long and hard to hit a show hopefully, so I guess I just had to bite the bullet.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Dude you are lean and have very little upper body fat left...Are you gonna cut water ??? Hows the hams and glutes look ?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if I hit the show at the heaviest in my weight class ripped I figure I could stand a better chance of someone hitting that weight class not ripped right?
that is the most critical piece of competing right there. ive met a couple of guys who are afraid to bulk because they don't want to take the chance of gaining just enough to be a little way into the next weight class after cutting. 1lb under top of range is exactly where you want to be :)

mrutah

mrutah

Awards
hams are ok I have a tough time taking a pic of them or I would send one over I have decent cuts but odviously lack size, yesterday after a warm shower I noticed I was getting vascularity in my quads and I have vascularity in my calfs, but I don't know with 13 days if I have enough time to get really vascular in the lower body.
As far as cutting water im using Layne Norton for my final week contest prep and I don't think he likes to cut water, so im not sure what I will be doing, thanks again for the reply.
Dude you are lean and have very little upper body fat left...Are you gonna cut water ??? Hows the hams and glutes look ?

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
SICK vascularity..dude you are lean as hell! keep up the hard work it is def paying off for you.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
No Lane does not cut water...You look very good man, after the show work on addin some quad size...I would love to have your upper body vascularity...My Legs are very veiny but not so much my upperbody.

mrutah

mrutah

Awards
Thanks a ton guys I'm a wreck I have worked so hard and I don't want to suck. Ha
So I talked to the promoter and he said the nga novice class has no limit in his show so I could end up against heavy guys. Do you guys think I should do that or be the heaviest lightweight in the open.
Thanks for everyones helps

mrutah

mrutah

Awards
So I talked to the promoter and the novice class has no weight limit. So I could end up against a lot bigger guys would you stick with the nga novice or be the heaviest lightweight

Thank you guys so much for all your comments and help