Douchebags at the gym...

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Not a D-Bag rant, just a general question.

Does anyone else have guys in their gym that lift with gloves...gardening gloves? It seems like it is becoming more popular. Did I miss something?
Carpenter gloves? Oh wow they're missing out big time. You know those yellow rubbery gloves people wear to clean toilets? That's what I wear..its a hands dream I'm telling Ya..

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
That's really sad
Hmm..why is that sad? Not trying to be an ass just curious. Clearly a lot of ppl are bothered by really really trivial **** that means absolutely nothing at the gym. Makes perfect sense to me

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Carpenter gloves? Oh wow they're missing out big time. You know those yellow rubbery gloves people wear to clean toilets? That's what I wear..its a hands dream I'm telling Ya..
LOL Im sorry man this is the first thing I thought of
35618888.jpg

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure why people call them carpenter gloves because real carpenters don't wear any gloves.........unless it's freakin' cold out. Those gloves are for the mattress salesman weenie type guys that have soft girly hands and probably a limp handshake as well.

ajbogs

ajbogs

Awards
Not sure why people call them carpenter gloves because real carpenters don't wear any gloves.........unless it's freakin' cold out. Those gloves are for the mattress salesman weenie type guys that have soft girly hands and probably a limp handshake as well.
I've worked construction since I was 16, I didn't even wear gloves when it was cold and icy out...only time I wear them is if I have an open wound of some kind

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Gay-Test.jpg

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not a D-Bag rant, just a general question.

Does anyone else have guys in their gym that lift with gloves...gardening gloves? It seems like it is becoming more popular. Did I miss something?
Yep. I've seen this and also regular leather winter gloves.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
I had a dbag moment today introduced myself to a chick at the gym and asked if shed like me to be one of the unhealthy things she puts in her body this weekend, would've got punched in the face if it weren't for my ninja like reflexes.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had a dbag moment today introduced myself to a chick at the gym and asked if shed like me to be one of the unhealthy things she puts in her body this weekend, would've got punched in the face if it weren't for my ninja like reflexes.
Instead got throat punched?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The line that I used would either make girls mad or laugh. Good way to start bar fights with guys too. Find someone that's complaining about something and proceed with "Well hey, at least you've got it better than me!" Usually they ask why and that's when you tell them, "Because you can suck my dîck and I can't!" Lol!

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
someone wrecked the porcelain at my local the other day the whole gym smelled like a zoo, I was impressed none the less. haha

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's why I called them gardening gloves!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As if this group of high school kids needed to give me another reason to hate them. Twice this week they pissed me off.

They hang in a pack of 4-6 and will sit on equipment or just occupy it and talk most of the time instead of train. That's what initially made me dislike them. Tuesday, they literally load up the top and bottom racks of the leg press and leave it. I knew they were done, but still went over to them and said are you done with that. WHen they said yeah I asked them if they were just going to leave all the plates on. Needless to say they did not care and I ended up taking all these damn 45s off that they could barely quarter press.

Thursday, they are on the pec deck and put the pin at the bottom/heaviest weight stack. They are trying to max it out for whatever reason. They would get a half rep and just slam the weight. This is why we can't have nice things. People treat the equipment like crap and every July when they charge all members extra for the yearly fee, that fee goes into fixing **** instead of buying new stuff because of morons like that. But what do they care? Mommy and daddy probably pay their membership.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
AntM1564 amen to that, fricken hs kids drive me nuts in my local. ALL they do is talk and say about how they "can" do lift this much easy, but never actually even attempt it.

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Douchebag gym. I just went to a gym in a different town and they don't have a squat rack or a power rack. They also ask that you not deadlift. If I wasn't a member I would go somewhere else. Good thing I'm only in town for the weekend.

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Douchebag gym. I just went to a gym in a different town and they don't have a squat rack or a power rack. They also ask that you not deadlift. If I wasn't a member I would go somewhere else. Good thing I'm only in town for the weekend.
Yeah this sounds like complete garbage facility, that would piss me off

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
I had to squat with the Smith machine. I felt so dirty.
Rats man......RATS.... At least you just bit the bullet and pushed some weight either way, I hate when people go oh well no squat rack so I'll just not do anything.

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Rats man......RATS.... At least you just bit the bullet and pushed some weight either way, I hate when people go oh well no squat rack so I'll just not do anything.
Still got my regular workout in. Just had to modify it a bit to suit the equipment.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's this dude at my gym that walks around with a constant duck face and every time he walks past me he stares me down. When anyone makes eye contact with me I usually nod on my head or say something along the lines of good morning, etc, but this guy makes no change and just continues to stare. I can't figure out if he's trying to establish who is more dominant in the gym or if he's just a f@g.

Makes me want to throat punch him.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
There's this dude at my gym that walks around with a constant duck face and every time he walks past me he stares me down. When anyone makes eye contact with me I usually nod on my head or say something along the lines of good morning, etc, but this guy makes no change and just continues to stare. I can't figure out if he's trying to establish who is more dominant in the gym or if he's just a f@g.

Start blowing kisses at him and see what happens

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established

Wear some super tight bulgetastic pants and see if he still stares at your face. You'll have your answer then. Haha

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We had nice weather the past few days. Seems like the nice weather gets the d-bags out of the gym!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We had nice weather the past few days. Seems like the nice weather gets the d-bags out of the gym!
Great. We're supposed to have rain all week.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I'm just glad all the Resolutioners are gone

707kid

Awards
I'm just glad all the Resolutioners are gone
Yes. But now all the people start coming in who have been out of shape and want to look good for summer. Theyre a little better than the new years people, but not by much.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
So this guy was wearing a hoodie today...

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
I saw and old dude with short shorts on and a sweatshirt with no hood cut in a v in the front and cut sleeves off. I just don't even know- def sounds like your type though McCrew530 haha

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes. But now all the people start coming in who have been out of shape and want to look good for summer. Theyre a little better than the new years people, but not by much.
Gotta get that beach body workout in brah!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I saw and old dude with short shorts on and a sweatshirt with no hood cut in a v in the front and cut sleeves off. I just don't even know- def sounds like your type though McCrew530 haha
you are on point with the outfit but I like it to be stuffed with this...
64118d1375469758-bostin-loyd-answers-fan-questions-487333702.jpg

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AntM1564 It bothers me when I see people at our gym who match their clothing. I saw some guy on Monday with the most obnoxious skin tight neon green shirt, those tight compression pants, and neon green shoes.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Dirty Dan McCrew530 AntM1564 shredded outfit brahhh hahaOne-Piece-Blue-Wrestling-singlet-font-b-Mens-b-font-Underwear-font-b-Gym-b-font.jpg

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
or wait even more clutch is what I wear especially when bulking camouflage-jockstrap-wrestling-singlet-bodywear.jpg

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
this guy is awesome toomaxresdefault.jpg

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AntM1564 It bothers me when I see people at our gym who match their clothing. I saw some guy on Monday with the most obnoxious skin tight neon green shirt, those tight compression pants, and neon green shoes.
I find it more comical when it seems like a person tried to match everything they are wearing. I rarely match, people probably think I'm colored blind lol

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Tall socks are mandy on heavy pull days to save the shins Ill even go long sleeve when I am doing Jeffersons.
True story bro. I can't count the amount of scraped shins i've saved with tall socks.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Every single girl at my gym does this. Sometimes their phone case even matches their outfit and their shoes. I wonder how long it takes them to get ready just to come to the gym and sweat. Sometimes I look around to see if the girls are actually getting male attention and the majority of the time they aren't. I just don't see the point. Anyway, that's south Florida for you

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Tall socks are mandy on heavy pull days to save the shins Ill even go long sleeve when I am doing Jeffersons.

Have you ever seen those shin guard protectors for dead lifts? Would you ever buy something like that or just use long socks?