Double S Athletix Stim-Free Preworkout

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So as promised, wanted to give a quick review of the new Athletix Product X Non Stim Product.
Will be as brutally honest as I always am.
Packaging – on point – no frills, basic zip lock bag. Why spend money on high end packaging which affects the overall price. Seriously though, I love getting little baggies of white powder through the mail.
Flavor – Watermelon – not overpowering but I did mix it with 16 ozs of water
Mixability – Shaker cup with wire whisk ball. I would say about 98% dissolved as I did get a few dippin dots/Styrofoam type crunchies. Nothing at all to kill the deal.
Watched a quick 20 minute episode of Cleveland Show and decided to train a quick set of arms,
bis/ supersetted with Tris. 3 exercises each, 4 sets.

My analysis
I am torn as I didn’t have any earth shaking pumps but then again, never had with any of these types of products. Energy was decent, as to be expected from a non stim product.It’s also hard to give a true analysis without knowing the ingredient profile.
I think this can be a great supplement for non stim users or individuals that work out in the afternoon and don’t want the late caffeine kick. I think dependent on price point I might buy this as I have been meaning to step up to 2-adays, morning and evening workouts but in light of all the crackhead/stim junkies not sure how this will truly prevail.
Thank you for reading!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great review double s! I think the non-stim pre will find a niche with all of the late afternoon/evening gym goers out there... at least thats when I'll be taking it!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the great review! This would be a great add in for 2 a days when wanting to stay away from caffeine on later workouts.