Double or Nothing Stack

chleric

Awards
After reading through logs and users feedback, I've decided to try the Double or Nothing Stack. I'm looking for strength gains, a little motivation/aggression, endurance, libido, etc.; in which I've read some great reviews.

I was going to jump right in and try the Hardcore version, but due to it's unavailability AND giving this stack a try instead. If all goes well, then I'll work my way up.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great choice. Feel free to start a log so others can give you feedback, or let us know how it turns out for you :thumbsup:

We should have some DTH stacks up on NP pretty soon the help you save on your next purchase!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, best of luck man!! I loved my time on it and look forward to again here in January when I can actually get my butt into the gym. I can honestly say you can't go wrong with anything from the line, as everything I've tried has worked as good or better than advertised and the support was great, from the company and the members of the forum.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, good choice. I'm taking double or nothing hardcore along with ether tabs and JP8...Man, I've been killin it in the gym, lovin my mood, and lovin the aggression!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, good choice. I'm taking double or nothing hardcore along with ether tabs and JP8...Man, I've been killin it in the gym, lovin my mood, and lovin the aggression!
Great to hear bro, how are you taking the ether tabs? Pre or post?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends on what day of the week. Mon, Wed, and Fri, I workout from 7-9 AM. Those days I take them post because I can't do too much, food, pills, drinks etc. 1st thing in the morning and then immediately go to the gym. Tue, Thurs, and Sat, I take them pre by 1 hr.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Nice!! I love JP8, it's my favorite pre-workout drink to date, nothing comes close to the focus it gives me. Actually, it's what set me onto the Get Diesel line, been hooked since!!

chleric

Awards
Let the games begin...

I ordered it from NP and paid the extra for 2-day delivery, so I could start it asap. It arrived this morning and I will begin tomorrow following the instructions on the website.

Still deciding if I should taper up or not....

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Followed the directions on the bottle. Now I'm at 4 a day with the DTH, 3 a day of the Sunami, and 5 a day of Ether tabs and perfectly happy.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Followed the directions on the bottle. Now I'm at 4 a day with the DTH, 3 a day of the Sunami, and 5 a day of Ether tabs and perfectly happy.
It gets better with time bro, have fun.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am thinking of hitting DTH/Sunami in about a month. ANyone have any good thoughts from their use with it?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am thinking of hitting DTH/Sunami in about a month. ANyone have any good thoughts from their use with it?
That they work? That is the overwhelming consensus :thumbsup:
You should quite enjoy that stack; I'd pick it up now though with the discount at NP, and throw in some of the Grape JP8 that we got on special and you will have a great Get Diesel stack.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You'll love it! Man it's the best when you take a natty supp and really feel it. The libido, the f'n aggression. It's great!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome guys....thanks really looking forward to it

chleric

Awards
You'll love it bro....of-course everyone is different. But from all the reviews, Diesel test seems to be very legit.

I followed the instructions on the bottle and on the getdiesel.com website. But I tapered the DT 2010 and Sunami so I could get the most results from a very minimal. So far I'm on Day 22 and feeling pretty good. The aggression and focus is where I want it to be and the physical effects is satisfying also.

Here is what I did:

Day 1-6
DT 2010 1/1

Day 8-13
DT 2010 1/1/1
Sunami 1/1 (Introduce on Day 11)

Day 15-20
DT 2010 2/1/1
Sunami 1/1

So you could see that tapered up and followed the protocol of taking off every 7 days. When I reach the 7th day for Sunami, I will take off and increase the dosage when I begin the next day.

So far I am very pleased with the results and I can tell the difference when in the mirror.

Good luck with it...