Dosing Lean Edge

FatBurner2008

Awards
Trying Lean Edge and wondering is it dosed best 3 caps before breakfast and 3 caps before dinner? Adding 3 caps before lunch too much?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have done 9 caps .. So yes you can, its a stim free

I would def start with 6caps for first few days-week then ramp it up..so that way you can see a difference & compare

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I would def start with 6caps for first few days-week then ramp it up..so that way you can see a difference & compare
I would start with 6 caps first as well.

I would dose 3 caps before your biggest meals. So if your biggest meals are breakfast and dinner, dose before those meals.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
These guys nailed it. 9 is fine, with meals dosing.

FatBurner2008

Awards
Is 9 caps at 3 before breakfast, lunch, and dinner truly more effective?

Been doing 6 a day for about 2 weeks now with Lean Xtreme.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

It depends person to person .. I would say go for it .. its all safe and proven ingridents like CLA, Garcinia , Green coffee

Haven't read any studies which said not to dose over certain MG/G

how do you like the stack so far ? I can see with proper nutrition being a great stack .

FatBurner2008

Awards
So far so good...running both for 8 weeks.

Just didn't know if there was any value 9 caps vs 6.

It depends person to person .. I would say go for it .. its all safe and proven ingridents like CLA, Garcinia , Green coffee

Haven't read any studies which said not to dose over certain MG/G

how do you like the stack so far ? I can see with proper nutrition being a great stack .

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree that 9 caps was fine for me. I can't say that it made a difference vs 6 though.

I had nice results with it. I couldn't tell the difference when I ran out of DCP and switched to Lean Edge.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So far so good...running both for 8 weeks.

Just didn't know if there was any value 9 caps vs 6.

The value is def there .. but you are stacking it with another product .. so might not be for you .. can def try it out .. u sure of lean xtreme as it's a prop blend I believe

That is a nice stack for 8 weeks

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I would keep it at 6 caps a day. There is a reason we recommend 6 a day. We formulated it so that at that amount you are getting the perfect amuont of each ingredient. Will 9 be better? Possibly. Is it worth the extra $? Who knows. I personally stick to 6 caps/day though.

FatBurner2008

Awards
Good to know. Thanks!

I would keep it at 6 caps a day. There is a reason we recommend 6 a day. We formulated it so that at that amount you are getting the perfect amuont of each ingredient. Will 9 be better? Possibly. Is it worth the extra $? Who knows. I personally stick to 6 caps/day though.