ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Newsome or Moochell Obama
Oh yeah forgot about Mitchell. Mitchell Obomadable likely will be picked at the Democrap convention after geezer does national TV fireside chat about how he is passing the torch to generations below him and try (but fail) to fade with class.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thinking maybe Independent Kennedy Jr. will get a boost now as long as Groper Joe stays....after all he did make 15% on multiple polls (so I heard) that CiaNN ignored and he should have been on that stage.

Reactions: SBH
BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thinking maybe Independent Kennedy Jr. will get a boost now as long as Groper Joe stays....after all he did make 15% on multiple polls (so I heard) that CiaNN ignored and he should have been on that stage.

The other criteria is that you have to be on the ballot in enough states to potentially earn 270 delegates. RFK didn't meet that criteria in time for this debate.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The other criteria is that you have to be on the ballot in enough states to potentially earn 270 delegates. RFK didn't meet that criteria in time for this debate.
Ok got it, and Im sure some states want it to make it as hard as possible for him to get on there too. They screw people over in NY all the time even right after an event where qualifications are met, they have the audacity to change the law to take their political opponents out.

Lets see if he gets this all done by September and somehow manage to force himself on there.

Jeremy1

Awards
Some REALLY good news for once. This has been one of the foundational pillars of unelected bureaucrats dictating and creating their own interpretation of a law. This is how maniacs like Fauci and other people accrue so much power in "careers" that last decades. Basically all of these alphabet agencies assume that their fake regulations have statutory power. They never did, and now, the court says that their interpretations of the law get no more deference than anyone else. Overtime, this has the potential to really shrink and curtail the federal government. All these regulatory "laws" are still on the books, so it will be interesting to see how this all pans out, but I think that this is a really big deal. The more I read into it the more I see that this has the potential to really potentiate liberty and freedom. Just think of all the fake laws the FDA created over the years about supplements as an example. Or OSHA trying to mandate face diapers and to take shots.

Reactions: SBH