ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Black boxes are tested to withstand
Crash survivability - 3400G's impact for 6.5 milliseconds.
Crush test - 5000lbs at all sides for 5 minutes.
Pierce test - 500lb hardened steel pin dropped from 10 feet.
Fire test - 2000F degrees for 1 hour, 500F degrees for 10 hrs.
Water immersion - 20,000 feet deep.

LMFAO Forbes is deep state Operation Mockingbird bullcrap,

Disintegrated my ass. But somehow the hijackers passport made it through the fireball and landed on the rubble, dum duh dum dummbbb

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And Flight 93, people making phone calls on a flying plane in 2001 over cow land????? WTF lucky if I got reception if I stood on my roof in 2001.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forbes source=trust the government source, as in the suspects investigating themselves LMFAO!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
”No credible sources reported the recovery of any recorders from the World Trade Center site.”

Actually Forbes “Operation Mockingbird” Magazine ….there was, first responders (2 NYFD, in which they have their own 9-11 Truth movement) found one of them in NYC and then agents told them to shut fuq up threatening them, one finally spoke out and they done everything to destroy his reputation for speaking out.

Anything that goes against the official narrative that time and time has proven to be untrue goes classic Libtard using cancel culture weaponization tactics to crush opposing science and data, just like we just saw with the CCP-Virus era, no different.

Fact is, they have every one of them except the Pentagon in which that was hit with a missile.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Speaking of the rest of the globe, read some news about Russia's efforts to move into Libya (exposing the weak underbelly of Europe)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Speaking of the rest of the globe, read some news about Russia's efforts to move into Libya (exposing the weak underbelly of Europe)

View attachment 242224
US policy destroyed the stability of Lybia for good.....thats what Lybia got for trying to make Africa strong, Africans cant thrive unless their oil, money and resources are in primary control of Halliburton and Blackrock.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
US policy destroyed the stability of Lybia for good.....thats what Lybia got for trying to make Africa strong, Africans cant thrive unless their oil, money and resources are in primary control of Halliburton and Blackrock.

Except in this case Libyas resources are going to be controlled by Russia. Not Haliburton and Blackrock.

Is there anything you almost sort-of read that doesn't send you into a rant against US government and corporations?????

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Except in this case Libyas resources are going to be controlled by Russia. Not Haliburton and Blackrock.

Is there anything you almost sort-of read that doesn't send you into a rant against US government and corporations?????
Oh yeah I no, no other country is allowed to do what the US does. US does it, good, anyone else bad.

The US doesnt have a government, it is run by the banks and corporations......until we restore the Constitution again.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh yeah I no, no other country is allowed to do what the US does. US does it, good, anyone else bad.

The US doesnt have a government, it is run by the banks and corporations......until we restore the Constitution again.
So when Russia does it, it's good? What exactly do you like about Russia controlling Libya's resources??

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

So lets think here, US involves with Lybia and destroys it, gets taken over by Russians....yet somehow US will save Ukraine from Russia? LOL

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So when Russia does it, it's good? What exactly do you like about Russia controlling Libya's resources??
Whats good is what is our Country is the United States of America and following what our Founding Father's set for us along with warning of not meddling violently in with the businesses of nations which has led to one corrupt disastrous policy after another as we see what has been happening with Libya today.

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Where are the black boxes? Simple: The government masterminds who orchestrated the entire operation simply forgot to plant data recorders which would have mirrored the eyewitness accounts and ATC data gathered that day. 🤡

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where are the black boxes? Simple: The government masterminds who orchestrated the entire operation simply forgot to plant data recorders which would have mirrored the eyewitness accounts and ATC data gathered that day. 🤡
If they are "black boxes" why do they paint them red? Who invented this crap, Groper Joe's older brother?

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Presidential Debate Update -

Biden's list of demands includes no RFK jr. So we know who is afraid.....

Screenshot_20240515_143404_Fox News.jpg

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Presidential Debate Update -

Biden's list of demands includes no RFK jr. So we know who is afraid.....

View attachment 242227
Im sure the Pedophile included Trump on the exclusion list but his PR transmaphedite probably wouldnt let that pass lol

Groper just want to debate with both of his Teleprompters

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think he is referring to the sentences with the curvy question mark symbol at the end, indicating a question....

View attachment 242229
I answered the question, to be clear, its not America's foreign interest to meddle in the affairs of other nations, that is why we are losing our own. And besides, the meddling and illegal foreign interventionism is what caused Lybia to be in the state it is today.

I stay true to our Republic and what is was founded on.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think he is referring to the sentences with the curvy question mark symbol at the end, indicating a question....

View attachment 242229
What do I like? Call Putin let’s see how cheap we can get the oil? Prolly less than what Halliburton or rigged OPEC would charge, we have a deal :)

Free trade Libertarian ideals > Republican and Democrap isolationsism

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't see any conspiracy here (yet).
Helicopters crash 35% more than planes.
Especially 3rd world helicopters... in the mountains... in bad weather!!

If the Ayatollah is still alive and well, nothing at all changes for Iran. He makes every single big decision. If no drastic change to any policy whatsoever, then where would the conspiracy be???

Think how often we crash our own V-22 Ospreys. The US has apx 120 helicopter crashes (with about 50 deaths) every year. But when our planes and helicopters crash, we call it an accident and not jump right into a conspiracy.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Somehow I forgot about this.........

Christopher Bollyn
Tuna - I also looked into this post a little over the weekend. Strange how much of an unfounded anti-Semitic lean this Christopher Bollyn guy is trying to sell. I mean, the first long part of this post lists Jewish guys with military backgrounds who work at companies with any remote connection to the Twin Towers. When in reality, the World Trade Center had 430 businesses from 28 countries. A person could cobble together the SAME hint of conspiracy with Chinese workers at the WTC linked to the CCP, or any other country really, if that was his goal. And its no conspiracy that these Jewish workers all had military connections, since by law every single Israeli citizen has to serve in the military. The same way every Chinese citizen or business could be shown somehow linked to the CCP, since that is their government/military model by definition. This Bollyn guy reeks of painting an anti-Semetic story cherry picking details and creating this narrative out of thin air, deliberately to slander the Jewish people using innuendo and circumstantial evidence.

But more into the meat of the article, I found some obvious fakery that is enough to make any work of Christopher Bollyn laughable, if one actually takes the time to look at his stuff with a grown-up critical eye.....

The biggest joke is how Bollyn tries to paint the WTC6 story as some proof of a missile attack prior to the towers coming down. He shows this photo with this text, and linking to a youtube video for the full context.

Bollyn1.png

So I would ask YOU, as a conspiracy fan and as someone who posted this Christopher Bollyn link.... did YOU watch the youtube video he linked as evidence to support his claims about this specific photo???? I did.

And if you watch the video, you can see this "plume of smoke" that Bollyn claims is proof of a missile attack on WTC6 that he says is coming out of the center of the WTC6 building "crater" is really nothing more than part of the total cloud of smoke debris as the first tower fell. The same cloud of smoke keeps gets bigger and bigger and you can see its all around multiple buildings, at ground level spreading up and out and around, and its TOTALLY and UNDENIABLY the smoke resulting from the first tower collapse. No secret missile or any such nonsense. Here is another image from the video Bollyn himself linked....

Bollyn2.png

But what is ever MORE ridiculous is Bollyn's whole journey into a fake WTC6 conspiracy, when he imagines a LOSAT anti-tank missile is what caused a giant crater in the center of WTC6. Naaaaaaah, not the jet plane that flew through the twin towers and crashed to the ground... not the upper floors of a giant skyscraper that fell to the ground right next to it.... but Bollyn imagines a teeny-tiny anti-tank missile did the WTC6 damage. All because of a storyline he imagines about a high-speed anti-tank missile. Did Bollyn mention that this specific LOSAT anti-tank missile was so fantastic that the military dropped the program and it only exists in video games. Is that where he does his research, video games????

These tiny hypersonic projectiles (the LOSAT not even being tungsten, but rather simple solid steel as small as 6kg) might deliver a lot of energy on paper, but not an explosion. There is no explosion with a solid projectile. But rather the energy delivered with a small cross-sectional area to penetrate a very solid armored target, thus its military use.... and not shooting into a thin skinned empty building.

Think of the Navy Rail gun (also currently on hold or discontinued). It delivers about the same energy as the 5" explosive shell it is meant to replace, but the big advantage being really range and cost to fire (and not having to store many tons of explosives on the ship). It might be great to penetrate enemy armored tanks and ships, but would be stupid to shoot at a building made mostly of air where it would penetrate like a tiny needle doing very little real damage at all. Unless maybe in a video game where they could render digital pixels of a giant imaginary explosion. LOL

And at that point, I stopped wasting my time reading any more of Christopher Bollyn and his jew-hating narrative.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On vacation on top of the world at cold Viking land, no memes for Bambam today his lucky day lol

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't see any conspiracy here (yet).
Helicopters crash 35% more than planes.
Especially 3rd world helicopters... in the mountains... in bad weather!!

If the Ayatollah is still alive and well, nothing at all changes for Iran. He makes every single big decision. If no drastic change to any policy whatsoever, then where would the conspiracy be???

Think how often we crash our own V-22 Ospreys. The US has apx 120 helicopter crashes (with about 50 deaths) every year. But when our planes and helicopters crash, we call it an accident and not jump right into a conspiracy.
I’m offshore so not saying it’s a conspiracy but it wouldn’t surprise me if we or Israel shot it down- what I find most interesting is 3 choppers were flying- the only one to crash had all the leaders on it…

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m offshore so not saying it’s a conspiracy but it wouldn’t surprise me if we or Israel shot it down- what I find most interesting is 3 choppers were flying- the only one to crash had all the leaders on it…

You'd figure if the other two helicopters all survived and were full of living witnesses, they might have mentioned seeing the one helicopter being shot down if that had actually happened.

Nothing the Iranians like more than to blame the Americans and Israel, even more than it is honestly due. The #1 Top Dog leader, the Ayatollah, is still alive. If you were looking for a possible conspiracy, it might be the Ayatollah killing off his 2nd tier competition if they were not playing martyr ball correctly.

The lack of immediate blame still points towards an accident, at the moment...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice!!

I am going to iceland with the family in June. Lemme know anything you learn on your adventure there!!!
Will do, freaking cold here not enough clothes, wind is killing me!

It’s 10:20pm now bright and sunny I feel all screwed up makes no sense lol

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Tuna - I also looked into this post a little over the weekend. Strange how much of an unfounded anti-Semitic lean this Christopher Bollyn guy is trying to sell. I mean, the first long part of this post lists Jewish guys with military backgrounds who work at companies with any remote connection to the Twin Towers. When in reality, the World Trade Center had 430 businesses from 28 countries. A person could cobble together the SAME hint of conspiracy with Chinese workers at the WTC linked to the CCP, or any other country really, if that was his goal. And its no conspiracy that these Jewish workers all had military connections, since by law every single Israeli citizen has to serve in the military. The same way every Chinese citizen or business could be shown somehow linked to the CCP, since that is their government/military model by definition. This Bollyn guy reeks of painting an anti-Semetic story cherry picking details and creating this narrative out of thin air, deliberately to slander the Jewish people using innuendo and circumstantial evidence.

But more into the meat of the article, I found some obvious fakery that is enough to make any work of Christopher Bollyn laughable, if one actually takes the time to look at his stuff with a grown-up critical eye.....

The biggest joke is how Bollyn tries to paint the WTC6 story as some proof of a missile attack prior to the towers coming down. He shows this photo with this text, and linking to a youtube video for the full context.

View attachment 242331

So I would ask YOU, as a conspiracy fan and as someone who posted this Christopher Bollyn link.... did YOU watch the youtube video he linked as evidence to support his claims about this specific photo???? I did.

And if you watch the video, you can see this "plume of smoke" that Bollyn claims is proof of a missile attack on WTC6 that he says is coming out of the center of the WTC6 building "crater" is really nothing more than part of the total cloud of smoke debris as the first tower fell. The same cloud of smoke keeps gets bigger and bigger and you can see its all around multiple buildings, at ground level spreading up and out and around, and its TOTALLY and UNDENIABLY the smoke resulting from the first tower collapse. No secret missile or any such nonsense. Here is another image from the video Bollyn himself linked....

View attachment 242332

But what is ever MORE ridiculous is Bollyn's whole journey into a fake WTC6 conspiracy, when he imagines a LOSAT anti-tank missile is what caused a giant crater in the center of WTC6. Naaaaaaah, not the jet plane that flew through the twin towers and crashed to the ground... not the upper floors of a giant skyscraper that fell to the ground right next to it.... but Bollyn imagines a teeny-tiny anti-tank missile did the WTC6 damage. All because of a storyline he imagines about a high-speed anti-tank missile. Did Bollyn mention that this specific LOSAT anti-tank missile was so fantastic that the military dropped the program and it only exists in video games. Is that where he does his research, video games????

These tiny hypersonic projectiles (the LOSAT not even being tungsten, but rather simple solid steel as small as 6kg) might deliver a lot of energy on paper, but not an explosion. There is no explosion with a solid projectile. But rather the energy delivered with a small cross-sectional area to penetrate a very solid armored target, thus its military use.... and not shooting into a thin skinned empty building.

Think of the Navy Rail gun (also currently on hold or discontinued). It delivers about the same energy as the 5" explosive shell it is meant to replace, but the big advantage being really range and cost to fire (and not having to store many tons of explosives on the ship). It might be great to penetrate enemy armored tanks and ships, but would be stupid to shoot at a building made mostly of air where it would penetrate like a tiny needle doing very little real damage at all. Unless maybe in a video game where they could render digital pixels of a giant imaginary explosion. LOL

And at that point, I stopped wasting my time reading any more of Christopher Bollyn and his jew-hating narrative.
I don't believe the whole missle idea- however, something other than the official narrative is going on here. Are you jewish? Do you hate Muslims? Just wondering why you get some worked up about people who aren't onboard with Israel. Why should the Jews be treated with kid gloves?

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You'd figure if the other two helicopters all survived and were full of living witnesses, they might have mentioned seeing the one helicopter being shot down if that had actually happened.

Nothing the Iranians like more than to blame the Americans and Israel, even more than it is honestly due. The #1 Top Dog leader, the Ayatollah, is still alive. If you were looking for a possible conspiracy, it might be the Ayatollah killing off his 2nd tier competition if they were not playing martyr ball correctly.

The lack of immediate blame still points towards an accident, at the moment...
So you don't think Israel or the CIA would do such a thing?

Funny how most people thought that our CIA selling hundreds of millions of dollars of cocaine and then turning around and buying weapons to supply a revolutionary army to over take a gov't they didn't like was a conspiracy...........however, Tom Cruise stars in a movie about it and people how no issue with it.................................................

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Both the Iranian president and the Prime Minister of Slovakia had a meeting with Ilham Aliyev, Azerbaijan's president, before the assassination attempts/accidents.

Another failed assassination attempt on the current President of Burkina Faso has been reported. Just a few days ago, the Prime Minister of Slovakia also narrowly survived after being shot in yet another unsuccessful assassination attempt. It seems the dark days of eliminating leaders are back.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't believe the whole missle idea- however, something other than the official narrative is going on here. Are you jewish? Do you hate Muslims? Just wondering why you get some worked up about people who aren't onboard with Israel. Why should the Jews be treated with kid gloves?
You posted a Jew hating theory about 9/11 with a crackpot missile theory... but then say you don't hate Jews and don't believe the missile theory. Fine. But then why post it??

I am not Jewish. I am of Swedish/Greek heritage and generally atheist (science based) when it comes to religion. I don't hate Muslims except for the ones that chant about killing Americans or those that promote a global caliphate. I don't like any religion forcing their beliefs on others, and that includes Christians who want to shoe-horn their religion into public schools. It all feels very medieval and Taliban to me. But that's just me.

I am not saying the Jews should be treated with kid gloves, but that also means they should not be blamed or be the first suspects in any tragedy just because they are Jewish. THAT is when it crosses the line into anti-Semitism. Weird how so many people like to make that leap to blaming the Jews, I just don't get why that is a popular game to play. But its been played before to the point of extermination in the past, which is heinous.

Last edited:
BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
So you don't think Israel or the CIA would do such a thing?

Funny how most people thought that our CIA selling hundreds of millions of dollars of cocaine and then turning around and buying weapons to supply a revolutionary army to over take a gov't they didn't like was a conspiracy...........however, Tom Cruise stars in a movie about it and people how no issue with it.................................................
COULD the CIA or Israel do such a thing? Sure, they could. But it doesn't need to be the very first assumption for every single event that occurs in the world. THAT would be conspiracy mania and lunacy.

WOULD the CIA or Israel do such a thing?? Explain to me the risk vs reward... to risk being caught compared to what was gained. At this point, can you say in any way what was gained or accomplished?? With the Ayatollah still 100% in charge of every major decision, and the country of Iran still controlled by a fanatical Islamic theocracy... how much has the lives of Iranian citizens been changed by that helicopter crash?? Does Iran still want to eliminate Israel from the map? Has the US benefitted in any way politically? What would be the UP side of an assassination of these particular politicians?

Or was it just an accident, where a 3rd world helicopter crashes in the mountains in bad weather, that has happened hundreds if not thousands of times in the past. Because helicopters do tend to crash. Without double secret CIA / Mossad influence.

I don't know where you are heading with the reddit conspiracy page links. Are you looking there to try and find a conspiracy behind every bush? Because checking reddit for random conspiracy thoughts is no different than asking a random crackhead shouting crazy shi1t on a street corner.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I post it because it questions the narrative. And I’ve yet to see you question anything our gov’t does. So I am guessing you take their explanation of 9/11 as the truth? I could prove to you without any doubt the Las Vegas shooting was 100% bullshit from what they told us. Again- hating the Israeli government isn’t being anti- Semetic- that makes you sound like Fox News- I hate Muslim extremists and the Israeli gov’t- I hate our gov’t but love my country and consider myself very Patriotic. I agree with forcing religion being a problem. But it’s mystifying why criticizing Israel gets one cancel or made out to be a villain. Than in itself should raise serious red flags with anyone- but you seem to get so mad about it- my take is always going to be ffk Hamas and ffk the Israeli govt especially B Netanyahu - that tiny ass country has the U.S. by the balls and nobody questions why…….just think about that- the Middle East will always be at odds with each other- they all believe they are right- the only reason our govt acts like they care is because of oil and money- those phonies in the House and Senate don’t give 2 real shits about anything else- yes choppers crash all the time but sure is funny how the ones that died were the ones responsible for BRICS which infuriated the U. S. and Israel- and 2 days later those guys are eliminated……and 2 other countries leaders were involved in assignation attempts but according to you there’s nothing to see!!

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Tuna - couldn't you say you question the narrative by simply saying "you question the narrative"? Rather than posting Jew hating stories that make ridiculous claims about imaginary missiles and fake damage that is easily proven false.

Where you don't believe the official 9/11 storyline, I would be interested in another explanation that makes more sense. That is where the conspiracy nuts lose traction. They pick apart the government details with bastardized pseudo-science and either offer no better alternative at all, or offer some crazy storyline that is a million times less plausible or possible. We KNOW terrorists were targeting the twin towers well before 9/11 (remember the "Blind Sheik" convicted of trying to take down the twin towers with a basement truck bomb in 1993 ??) and we KNOW terrorists have a long proven history of hijacking planes. We KNOW fire can destroy a steel building, which is why we are required to put fireproofing on steel columns and beams in construction. And we KNOW that fireproofing lasts 1-2 hours (if not damaged). And we KNOW steel starts to weaken at 600 degrees and loses half of its strength at 1100 degrees. And we KNOW a giant jumbo jet hit each tower, taking out some critical structural columns in the initial impact, and then starting major fires. These are facts. Ask yourself how long the towers had fires burning inside before they collapsed, and then re-read what I just wrote here....

A conspiracy theory needs to make more sense than what we are being told. And if it really happened, there should be a way to prove (or at least explain) how... and WHY!!! How many people would need to be in on the conspiracy, how would they keep it secret, and what would they have to gain?

I tend to side with Israel because I believe we should have strategic alliances with other countries that serve both our interests. In the middle east region, who would you rather have a working relationship with than Israel? If nothing else, to have a counter balance to a far more dangerous regional enemy (in this case, Iran). It isn't always about oil. If France was attacked and we came to their aid, it wouldn't be about "tasty pastries"!! If Poland was attacked, our help wouldn't be all about defending "kielbasi" !!

Obama hated Netanyahu. Trump liked him. I have no say in their elections, but given this fact alone, I would tend to support Netanyahu (and I don't know the alternatives to claim a different guy is any better). And they have every right to protect themselves. If Hamas/Palestinians say they will spend every waking hour planning to murder Jews and destroy Israel, then its time we help Israel take this fight to them and end this once and for all. If only one can survive, I would rather it be the more civilized democracy that doesn't force their women to wear drapes.

If you would like to imagine that the Iranian president's death (or any other political death) had anything to do with BRICS, then why wasn't a Chinese leader killed? They are the #1 member in BRICS by largest GDP. Or India #2. Or Brazil #3. Or Russia #4. Or South Africa #5? The next new members #6, #7, #8, #9 will be Egypt, Ethiopia, Iran and the UAE.

The Iranian president dies in a crash, but I bet they stay in BRICS so then how would a double-secret CIA assassination made to look like an ordinary bad weather helicopter crash accomplish anything?

And does this mean Kobe Bryant was assassinated to prevent him from joining BRICS, because he died in a helicopter crash, too??

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
what would they have to gain? - we can start here with this question- FACT- George Bush talked about the New World Order in his speech and soon after was the biggest invasion of our privacy in world history- you don't remember the Patriot Act? All in the name of a boogeyman that didn't exist. Sadam didn't have weapons of mass destruction. That is a fact.

Point #2- we have to partner with Israel because we are scared of Iran.....lol. Think about what you just said. Iran isn't any kind of threat to the United States. We interfere in the middle East strictly because of resources (oil). Plain and simple. Then our gov't uses "terrorism" in the name of taking our freedoms away.

You never responded to all the lies our gov't has told us (Operation Northwoods, MK Ultra, Tuskagee Syphillis Experiment, Operation Sea Spray, selling cocaine to fund rebels to over throw a gov't they didn't like, convincing citizens the Federal Reserve is part of the gov't and has fiscal responsibility- it is neither Federal or a reserve but that's a different arguement) I could go on and on-

Yet you believe some raghead muslim caveman (Osama Bin Laden) planned the whole 9/11 scenario and it went off without so much as a hiccup against the most advanced Country on Earth. Yet a reporter found Bin Laden when we never could.

And you call think me questioning these narratives is just insane? Stop and think about that for a minute.

Let's not even forget the tons of lies the gov't told(they totally made up the 6 ft. social distancing rule out of thin air, the knew the vax didn't prevent transmission!- I could list hundreds of lies told by Trump and Biden about this ****) during the biggest scam in the history of the world (Covid-19) Now buried deep on the CDC website is their acceptance of Ivermectin!!!!!!!!!

Just wondering if you believed the whole Covid 19 narrative that the gov't put out at the time?

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
what would they have to gain? - we can start here with this question- FACT- George Bush talked about the New World Order in his speech and soon after was the biggest invasion of our privacy in world history- you don't remember the Patriot Act? All in the name of a boogeyman that didn't exist. Sadam didn't have weapons of mass destruction. That is a fact.

Point #2- we have to partner with Israel because we are scared of Iran.....lol. Think about what you just said. Iran isn't any kind of threat to the United States. We interfere in the middle East strictly because of resources (oil). Plain and simple. Then our gov't uses "terrorism" in the name of taking our freedoms away.

You never responded to all the lies our gov't has told us (Operation Northwoods, MK Ultra, Tuskagee Syphillis Experiment, Operation Sea Spray, selling cocaine to fund rebels to over throw a gov't they didn't like, convincing citizens the Federal Reserve is part of the gov't and has fiscal responsibility- it is neither Federal or a reserve but that's a different arguement) I could go on and on-

Yet you believe some raghead muslim caveman (Osama Bin Laden) planned the whole 9/11 scenario and it went off without so much as a hiccup against the most advanced Country on Earth. Yet a reporter found Bin Laden when we never could.

And you call think me questioning these narratives is just insane? Stop and think about that for a minute.

Let's not even forget the tons of lies the gov't told(they totally made up the 6 ft. social distancing rule out of thin air, the knew the vax didn't prevent transmission!- I could list hundreds of lies told by Trump and Biden about this ****) during the biggest scam in the history of the world (Covid-19) Now buried deep on the CDC website is their acceptance of Ivermectin!!!!!!!!!

Just wondering if you believed the whole Covid 19 narrative that the gov't put out at the time?

Tuna - I already gave examples of what gov't lies and conspiracies I tend to believe (POST #64,364) and I also explained why the Gulf War was the right move given what we knew at the time (also POST #64,364). Did you not read that post at all? Or is this the typical conspiracy debate where you guys are output only and refuse to actually read/hear any opinions that would challenge your preconceived notions? I mean, at that point you are just ax1 without the cartoon memes! LOL (luv ya Ax!)

Sure, George Bush mentioned the phrase New World Order (in 1991 AFTER we had already fought the Gulf War). Lots of powerful people have used that phrase, including Kissinger, Rockefeller, Gorbachev, Obama, Chomsky, Tony Blair. etc. You could go all the way back to Woodrow Wilson in 1918. Heck, read the back of a dollar bill "Novus Ordo Seclorum"!! So yeah, there is likely a cabal of powerful people pulling strings behind the scenes to steer global governments towards what they see as a new world order. But that doesn't mean they blew up 9/11 with thermite or space laser beams!!

If you crave a new world order conspiracy, look up US Congressman Larry McDonald who was killed in Korean Flight 007 that strangely wandered into Russian air space.

But again, that has NOTHING to do with your vague conspiracy claims about 9/11.

You think the 9/11 attack went off without a hiccup??? One out of the four hijacked planes (25%) got lost and crashed into an empty field. Didn't even hit a barn! While in a normal business day there were 50,000 people working in the twin towers, and their attack only killed a tiny fraction. You can't even get to "questioning the narrative" if you didn't hear the narrative right in the first place!

We KNOW that muslim terrorists flew planes into the buildings in the 9/11 attack. We all watched it happen in the most documented undeniable event in human history (unless you really went off the deep end with the CGI bullsh1t). So THAT ALONE was enough reason for the subsequent war, we didn't need anything else. What does a demo job add to the equation other than hundreds of extra co-conspirators who somehow never talked?

What about the muslim terrorists who tried to blow up the twin towers in 1993? Were those also double-secret CIA guys who just sucked at their conspiracy jobs??

I tend to agree on the basic scam and coverup with Covid, though I am sure you go way off reservation with that one too. I think it was dangerous experimental research stuff Fauci funded in Chinese labs because it wasn't legal here. And the Wuhan lab (previously reported for sloppy safety protocols) had an accidental leak and the virus got out, killed a couple of lab techs and starting the entire global pandemic. And at that point the whole world was in a panic... leaving officials making false claims about masks and 6ft distances and vax effectiveness to prevent a complete panic and collapse of the entire global economy. A million more Americans died during covid (of various causes) compared to the historical yearly average (15% more each year) which is pretty serious.

As in every major event, corporations figured out how to make hundreds of billions in profits, and government officials got rich on the Vig. Meanwhile the Dems never let any crisis go to waste, and used Covid to accelerate the vote by mail scam, which is a far greater danger to this country than your Operation Sea Spray hysteria that gave 11 people in San Francisco a UTI infection!!

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Speaking of which, there was some great stuff happening in the oversight hearings yesterday. They had a guy named Dr Morens on the stand, and he was cold busted for deleting emails and deliberately hiding information from FOI requests, and exposing how they protected Fauci using back channels that avoided FOI disclosure. Criminals!

But then he claims it was all a misunderstanding and a simple mistake. A big ooopsie. F"ers!!

People need to go to jail, including Fauci, for destroying/hiding government documents of top of the crimes relating to dangerous covid experiments and the global pandemic! But they won't. They never do.