Donald Trump running for president

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still dont support him but I agree with Dump on this one!!! Plus there are so many people still incarcerated here in our own country for minor bullcrap MJ offenses (for the record I personally am against MJ and alcohol for my own body, but to each their own I support people's rights) but I guess if your a rich popular basketball player you have different rules for different folks.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I see far more sick people NOW, like this week, the past month, than throughout covid.
everyone as "the flu" and is sicker than they were with covid (mostly).

I'm far more nervous about catching the flu than I ever was during the covid era

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see far more sick people NOW, like this week, the past month, than throughout covid.
everyone as "the flu" and is sicker than they were with covid (mostly).

I'm far more nervous about catching the flu than I ever was during the covid era
Its not surprising when you force society to stop mixing bugs and critters for a couple of years and suppress people's ability too get sick and build their immune systems, what people thought was the solution to the problem only fabricated a even worse problem.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Its not surprising when you force society to stop mixing bugs and critters for a couple of years and suppress people's ability too get sick and build their immune systems, what people thought was the solution to the problem only fabricated a even worse problem.
apparently there has been a major run on off the shelf cold medicines and rx as well.
I did some digging and local grocery stores are sold out of dayquil, nyquil, and even on Amazon reported delivery dates are end of month now

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
same here in the central part of the state. except we still have meds on the shelf. wife made it two days and the ER never relented, she now has the flu :cautious:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
apparently there has been a major run on off the shelf cold medicines and rx as well.
I did some digging and local grocery stores are sold out of dayquil, nyquil, and even on Amazon reported delivery dates are end of month now
May I ask what it is you do again? If not dont worry.

@Ricky10 whats going on where you work at?

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

manufacturing, we have about 85 employees. when covid first hit about 1/3 of our employees called out sick in Dec/January before the "first case" was announced (in our state) in Feb 2020....

why do you ask?

Reactions: ax1
rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think Jack may have just literally not known. I mean the guy shared anatomy of the state by Murray Rothbard but his company operated the way it did. Doesn’t make sense. Anatomy Of The State was a pivotal essay for me in my path to seeing things the way I do. Arguably the most influential liberty minded thinker of a generation. And when I say liberty…I mean like all the way haha

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I got sick two days ago. Luckily it went away but it left the gift of 5 canker sores in my throat. Arguably worse than anything I have felt before

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dems are the dumbest people on Earth...

You can't sue for defamation when it's true...someone should tell these morons...

🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡🤡

You can try. A large portion of our law system is also sympathizers to the left. If justice was true, where is the Epstein list? (Just a prominent example). Might be stupid and might be wrong but don’t be surprised when they get away with this

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Should be a good Unfiltered with Bongino tonight….He’s fired up, that he was actually shadowbanned on Twitter
These Twitter files add to the list of the conspiracy theory was the correct one.

I have seen any leftists attention to this at all but I’m also not on social media. I guess I am mildly curious if it went from “crazy conspiracy theorists” to “we had to do it.” Even prominent people on places like Rogan I heard say they don’t think there is censorship. Im just curious if they reevaluate where they get their info.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
rogan is a reject. the guy is a moron.
I would say he is a net good. He does sympathize with a lot of lefty ideas but he also points out issues. For example he was saying he would like people to have UBI but then went on to how do you control for getting people to work all the jobs that people only do for money that make society function. He does that a lot. It can be frustrating but he was undeniably huge during Covid with the guests he got out to the world on the biggest podcast in the world.

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
I will start with he is a climate zealot ... and finish with; he is a moron.
Have you seen this video from just a few months ago? Joe Rogan is not someone I watch much because I personally think he isn't that intelligent! He has some good guests and bad guests on but I do like that he is willing to question things?

From what I understand he agrees climate change is happening BUT he doesn't agree its really man made? As a scientist myself (Mathematician working in the private sector but still) I pretty much hold that position!

The climate is shifting but this is completely normal and I will not be gaslighted into believing this is unprecedented lol. I also believe that we are having an impact on this effect but the question is to what degree?

I see this climate alarmism for what it is because we have clips of them admitting it is control and depopulation. Have you seen the clip of Bill Gates saying to reduce the population we need to use vaccines, Healthcare, and reproductive health? Literally he said using those tools we can reduce the population! There is no mistake in speaking it was a pre-written practiced TED talk he gave that now YouTube censors completely!!!

The twitter is the Bill Gates talk and the YouTube is Joe Rogan.

To be clear im not saying Joe Rogan is great or someone I even listen too because both are false but I think you might be taking certain things he says out of context? Idk though because he contradicts himself every other episode so?🤷‍♂️

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
naw man... I've seen that dude outright lambaste guests who don't agree with climate change. he's a nutcase.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I still dont support him but I agree with Dump on this one!!! Plus there are so many people still incarcerated here in our own country for minor bullcrap MJ offenses (for the record I personally am against MJ and alcohol for my own body, but to each their own I support people's rights) but I guess if your a rich popular basketball player you have different rules for different folks.

View attachment 225902
Yup, Britteny Griner. The latest embarrassment to the United States. The worst thing she ever could have done is publicly shame our National Anthem. People don’t take that lightly, and she best be ready for some backlash as the very country she shamed was the one that took great measures to bring her home. She should be apologizing on national television for her actions. She doesn’t strike me as being particularly bright though.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I’m very happy to say that I have been out of work for 3 weeks now as I just had rotator cuff surgery. Expected time out is 4 months. It has been a once in a lifetime blessing.

When I went out, we weren’t really dealing with any influenza hospitalizations. That may have changed in the meantime, but even during “bad years“ it was never really an issue during my 11 year career.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’m very happy to say that I have been out of work for 3 weeks now as I just had rotator cuff surgery. Expected time out is 4 months. It has been a once in a lifetime blessing.

When I went out, we weren’t really dealing with any influenza hospitalizations. That may have changed in the meantime, but even during “bad years“ it was never really an issue during my 11 year career.
Wish you a speedy recovery and coming back making yourself better than ever!! Make the most out of your time!!

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yup, Britteny Griner. The latest embarrassment to the United States. The worst thing she ever could have done is publicly shame our National Anthem. People don’t take that lightly, and she best be ready for some backlash as the very country she shamed was the one that took great measures to bring her home. She should be apologizing on national television for her actions. She doesn’t strike me as being particularly bright though.
Not saying “she” is good or bad or whatever but she is on the record saying she is planning to use her platform to bring attention to other US prisoners still in Russia especially whelan the marine. So that seems to be a good step for “her”.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not saying “she” is good or bad or whatever but she is on the record saying she is planning to use her platform to bring attention to other US prisoners still in Russia especially whelan the marine. So that seems to be a good step for “her”.
Hopefully that happens. My step dad said if she wants to make money he thinks she will go harder in her rhetoric. I hope you’re right because I always want everyone to do good regardless of them being someone I don’t agree with.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hopefully that happens. My step dad said if she wants to make money he thinks she will go harder in her rhetoric. I hope you’re right because I always want everyone to do good regardless of them being someone I don’t agree with.
I remember her wife going on national television saying she had to go play in Russia because she doesnt make money being a WNBA player....then Iooked up her salary and it was $220k a year....and normally I dont think of woman like this, but when I heard her say that the first thing I thought was "what a kunt!"

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wish you a speedy recovery and coming back making yourself better than ever!! Make the most out of your time!!
Thanks! Surgery went smooth as can be…it’s been awesome!

Once I let my shoulder heal naturally (on test), I’m going to be getting back in the gym and my natty card will be but a distant memory.

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Could be. She may gain some respect in doing so because right now, she doesn’t have much.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank God I thought I was gonna have to take a trip down there myself to handle this! 😁
I feel like this is the biggest most dramatic live capture since they found Saddam Hussein in that hole! LOL!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got sick two days ago. Luckily it went away but it left the gift of 5 canker sores in my throat. Arguably worse than anything I have felt before
Dude that's the worst. I haven't really had them since I was about 12-13. I remember my mom freaking out when the doctor said try these herpe meds lol. I had no idea what that meant at the time but the sores were bad enough that I lost a few lbs cause it hurt to eat. I don't think I've had any type of canker sore etc in my mouth since I was like 18

Have you seen this video from just a few months ago? Joe Rogan is not someone I watch much because I personally think he isn't that intelligent! He has some good guests and bad guests on but I do like that he is willing to question things?

From what I understand he agrees climate change is happening BUT he doesn't agree its really man made? As a scientist myself (Mathematician working in the private sector but still) I pretty much hold that position!

The climate is shifting but this is completely normal and I will not be gaslighted into believing this is unprecedented lol. I also believe that we are having an impact on this effect but the question is to what degree?

I see this climate alarmism for what it is because we have clips of them admitting it is control and depopulation. Have you seen the clip of Bill Gates saying to reduce the population we need to use vaccines, Healthcare, and reproductive health? Literally he said using those tools we can reduce the population! There is no mistake in speaking it was a pre-written practiced TED talk he gave that now YouTube censors completely!!!

The twitter is the Bill Gates talk and the YouTube is Joe Rogan.

To be clear im not saying Joe Rogan is great or someone I even listen too because both are false but I think you might be taking certain things he says out of context? Idk though because he contradicts himself every other episode so?🤷‍♂️

Joe Rogan isn't a high IQ individual but he's a good free thinker who asks a lot of questions for sure. What's crazy is he is a liberal by definition in 2010 and a conservative by definition in 2022 although he's likely the exact same person in both eras.

What the hell is pedoness? Is that another way of saying acting in pedophilia?
yes

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How about our military now believing they can post on social media themselves in military attire in pup fetish masks with there dick fully erect hanging out?
Bro I got out a few months ago. When I say it is a **** show….bro you have no idea. Made me sick to my stomach to go to work everyday. Trans rights and “activism” literally everywhere. Only benefit is nobody could really yell at you for needing a haircut anymore lmao