Donald Trump running for president

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bro I got out a few months ago. When I say it is a **** show….bro you have no idea. Made me sick to my stomach to go to work everyday. Trans rights and “activism” literally everywhere. Only benefit is nobody could really yell at you for needing a haircut anymore lmao
Good for you! Being in the US military these days isn’t what it used to be. How can you be proud to serve your country when we don’t have one? That’s the sad truth.

That doesn’t mean I wouldn’t do it if I were younger and naïve. The lifelong benefits are great, or at least they used to be. I don’t know anything anymore.

It must be very difficult for our military to serve under the Biden Administration.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
its over homies. so over. I am really worried for whats coming after x-mas
I feel this country and world have been seduced by evil. The installation of the Biden Administration cemented that for me and I have felt it every single day since. My soul has been very disturbed. Nothing feels like it used to and I can feel all the hate and tension amongst everyone. BLM played a huge part in escalating racial tensions as well. None of it is good.

We are living in extremely dark times. Maybe I think about or feel things differently than others, but everyone I know seems to feel likewise on some level. They just may have different theories as to what changed things. Of course, we know those people are wrong. 😆😆

I’m not a religious person per se, but I think it’s time for us all to consider what we want to believe in and what are religious values are. As well as where we want to take them if we haven’t already.

TLDR: Life these days is extremely f*cked up!

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I feel this country and world have been seduced by evil. The installation of the Biden Administration cemented that for me and I have felt it every single day since. My soul has been very disturbed. Nothing feels like it used to and I can feel all the hate and tension amongst everyone. BLM played a huge part in escalating racial tensions as well. None of it is good.

We are living in extremely dark times. Maybe I think about or feel things differently than others, but everyone I know seems to feel likewise on some level. They just may have different theories as to what changed things. Of course, we know those people are wrong. 😆😆

I’m not a religious person per se, but I think it’s time for us all to consider what we want to believe in and what are religious values are. As well as where we want to take them if we haven’t already.

Very true. I’m originally from NH and it used to be relatively wholesome and sheltered up there. Now it’s drug ridden. As is much of the country. The US as a whole has descended into darkness for real.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
On a positive note, I just got out from my first PT session. I have a girl probably slightly younger than myself, and she wants me to wear a button down shirt for my future sessions so she can directly massage my pectoral muscles to loosen up my shoulder. She was fingering my sweaty armpit today through my shirt, so I think she likes it a bit dirty.

I am so loving this!

Next year I am going to throw myself down a flight of stairs in the hospital and see what blessings I get to receive then!

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very true. I’m originally from NH and it used to be relatively wholesome and sheltered up there. Now it’s drug ridden. As is much of the country. The US as a whole has descended into darkness for real.
Maine here. This state is unrecognizable. My family and friends won’t even go into Portland anymore which used to be a nice and safe little city just a few years ago.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Maine here. This state is unrecognizable. My family and friends won’t even go into Portland anymore which used to be a nice and safe little city just a few years ago.
My wife’s from Maine. Actually going up there for Christmas. Central Maine thank God. Although Augusta is getting kinda meh 😑

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My wife’s from Maine. Actually going up there for Christmas. Central Maine thank God. Although Augusta is getting kinda meh 😑
That’s fun…what a small world!

Yes, southern Maine (where I live) is where all the democrats and liberals have ruined everything. The further north you go, you will encounter greater percentages of true Mainers with solid values.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My first thought was maybe it should incentivize them to start obliterating the place before its too hard.
One would think they would be in the loop and take advantage. We can only hope….

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
On a positive note, I just got out from my first PT session. I have a girl probably slightly younger than myself, and she wants me to wear a button down shirt for my future sessions so she can directly massage my pectoral muscles to loosen up my shoulder. She was fingering my sweaty armpit today through my shirt, so I think she likes it a bit dirty.

I am so loving this!

Next year I am going to throw myself down a flight of stairs in the hospital and see what blessings I get to receive then!
LOL.
That reminded me of when I went to get a Wisdom Tooth pulled....
The Dentist was a Very attractive young lady, and she was having difficulty getting it out (the tooth, LOL).
Before knew it, she had climbed up on top of me, and was sweating and grunting....

I certainly considered having more pulled (teeth, LOL).

(True story)
LOL

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
LOL.
The Dentist was a Very attractive young lady, and she was having difficulty getting it out (the tooth, LOL).
Before knew it, she had climbed up on top of me, and was sweating and grunting....

(True story)
LOL
They put me under for my wisdom teeth. Woke up….waited….fell into a bush out of the assistants arms when leaving lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They put me under for my wisdom teeth. Woke up….waited….fell into a bush out of the assistants arms when leaving lol
Wow!

Years ago, I dropped off, and picked up a friend from a Dentist's office. He had to get some Really bad teeth pulled, and they put him under.

When I came to pick him up, nobody working there was being very friendly, and seemed a little shell-shocked.

.... Turns out he had woken up during the procedure(s), and it was a BAD experience for everyone involved.

Sheesh!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LOL.

(True story)
LOL
That sounds a bit traumatic!

Yeah, I mean she’s rather plain looking for my taste, but I’ll take a good rubdown from anyone. However, I don’t know if she’s fully prepared to see what’s hidden under Daddy’s shirt. I’m certainly not looking my best, but who knows what she is into 🤷‍♂️
Huh…sounds like someone was a bit confused on what their job role was. Do you mean you fell into a shrub, or the hairy beaver of a bystander?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That sounds a bit traumatic!

Yeah, I mean she’s rather plain looking for my taste, but I’ll take a good rubdown from anyone. However, I don’t know if she’s fully prepared to see what’s hidden under Daddy’s shirt. I’m certainly not looking my best, but who knows what she is into 🤷‍♂️

Huh…sounds like someone was a bit confused on what their job role was. Do you mean you fell into a shrub, or the hairy beaver of a bystander?
Honestly, she made the experience WAYYY more enjoyable than it had any right to be. LOL.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ll tell ya one thing, it certainly has been nice to not regularly have to wear any sort of mask for the past few weeks on a regular basis. I’m finally getting used to not wearing one, of course that is until I go into medical facilities regarding my shoulder.

Still being asked the standard “Have you had any COVID symptoms in the past (whatever) days?” Have you been diagnosed with COVID in the past (whatever) days?” Honestly I’m not even sure those are the actual questions because I don’t even really listen to what they ask me. I mean seriously, how long are we going to do this?

Then to still wear the surgical masks in these medical facilities. What is that all about? People can do everything else in their life without a mask, but you go in to have a surgical consult or shoulder PT and it’s mandatory mask. It literally makes zero sense. The real kicker is, we still don’t even really know if they are even effective :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ll tell ya one thing, it certainly has been nice to not regularly have to wear any sort of mask for the past few weeks on a regular basis. I’m finally getting used to not wearing one, of course that is until I go into medical facilities regarding my shoulder.

Still being asked the standard “Have you had any COVID symptoms in the past (whatever) days?” Have you been diagnosed with COVID in the past (whatever) days?” Honestly I’m not even sure those are the actual questions because I don’t even really listen to what they ask me. I mean seriously, how long are we going to do this?

Then to still wear the surgical masks in these medical facilities. What is that all about? People can do everything else in their life without a mask, but you go in to have a surgical consult or shoulder PT and it’s mandatory mask. It literally makes zero sense. The real kicker is, we still don’t even really know if they are even effective :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
according to the real peer reviewed studies they don't work at all for anything beyond stopping spittle. and that includes the n95s

I agree with u 100% Its absolute BS that we are still following this charade in any capacity.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Literally as I was walking out the door this morning I told my wife it's a satanic foothold on society. just a dark wave of satanism and we're watching it all unfold as the masses line up in their cults.

according to the real peer reviewed studies they don't work at all for anything beyond stopping spittle. and that includes the n95s
ahahaha I'm probably the guy that should be wearing one at the gym in that case.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Elon Musk Your new company Twitter has many ex FBI/CIA agents in high ranks. Should probably do a little housecleaning.

Kevin Michelena - current Twitter Sr. Corporate Security Analyst. Ex FBI Intelligence Analyst 12 years

Doug Hunt - current Twitter Senior Director. Ex FBI Special Agent 20 years.

Mark Jaroszewski - current Twitter Director Corporate Security/Risk. Ex FBI 20 years

Douglas Turner - current Twitter Senior Manager, Corporate and Executive Security Services. Ex FBI 14 years. Ex Secret Service 7 years.

Patrick G. - current Twitter Head of Corporate Security. Ex FBI Special Agent 23 years.

Karen Walsh - current Twitter Director - Corporate Resilience. Ex FBI Special Agent 21 years

Russell Handorf - current Twitter Senior Staff Technical Program Manager. Ex FBI 10 years.

Michael B. - current Twitter Senior Corporate Security Manager. Ex FBI 23 years.

Vincent Lucero - current Twitter Senior Security Manager. Ex FBI Special Agent 22 years

Kevin L. - current Twitter Corporate Security Manager. Ex FBI Special Agent 25 years.

Matthew W. - current Twitter Senior Director of Product Trust, Revenue Policy, and Counsel Systems & Analytics. Ex FBI 15 years.

Claire O. - current Twitter Senior Corporate Security Analyst. Ex FBI 8 years.

Bruce A. - current Twitter Director, Corporate Security. Ex FBI 23 years.

Jeff Carlton - current Twitter Senior Manager. Ex FBI & CIA Intelligence Analyst 3 years.

What do all of these Twitter employees have in common? They were ALL hired since Donald Trump was elected.

Why, after Trump was elected, did Twitter hire over a dozen ex FBI/CIA agents and place them in Senior Management roles?

Elon Musk - how many "Jim Bakers" are imbedded in Twitter, possibly working against you? or....."watching" you. I'd advise you to do some investigating and clean house.

Source: Name Redacted

Join us on Minds!

Follow:
@G3News

no one here is shocked I am sure. Just funny how people with a straight face acted like everything coming out now was not only unlikely, it was a tin foil hat conspiracy.

How many times can people be so wrong before they stop falling for this ****.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lmfao.

NBC reporter releases a "script" of what he claims he "heard" in the courtroom.

No actual audio nor video.

Dumbest humans on Earth think this is believable 🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lmfao.

NBC reporter releases a "script" of what he claims he "heard" in the courtroom.

No actual audio nor video.

Dumbest humans on Earth think this is believable 🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Wonder why no one else could see the hammer…could have been a dick metaphor. Literally dropping hammer?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
And the Arizona evidence is stunning. They 1000% cheated in this election.

Katie Hobbs team is sweating bullets bc the Judge just forced them to give up the ballots yesterday.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wonder if Trump announces Mrs Lake as a running mate today?????
That would be really interesting pick....I actually kinda like that lady even though I wouldnt vote for her. Wish I had her as aunty in my family lol.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wonder why no one else could see the hammer…could have been a dick metaphor. Literally dropping hammer?
He was taking him to pound town?

Also are there any photos of the wounds?
Nope! and the story changed like 5 times!!
"Paul woke up with his attacker standing over him"
"Paul tricked the attacker into letting him use the bathroom, so he called 911"
"the cops arrived so quickly because of a routine wellness check"

All complete bullshit.

How about Tulsi Gabbard?!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And the Arizona evidence is stunning. They 1000% cheated in this election.

Katie Hobbs team is sweating bullets bc the Judge just forced them to give up the ballots yesterday.

I watched every hour of the senate hearings during the investigation on the 2020 election and it's all complete dogshit. The dominion machines were wiped clean the day before they were handed over to the forensic analysts and tens of thousands of fraudulent votes were found in other states to be cast for TRUMP, but the liberals wouldn't even talk about THAT! when Trump has false votes counted for him and the libs won't touch it it makes me wonder why???

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He said "we need a superhero"

So if he did announce his pick I was thinking Kari Lake or Desantis or General Michael Flynn.

Does anyone else think this is definitely about his VP pick or something else??

I am hearing the Intel Committee suggesting that if the Kari Lake Arizona election is flipped, this very well could lead to Trumps 2020 election results also being overturned.

That special counsel going with Jack Ryan is actually investigating the Election fraud. Though the left keeps saying they are investigating DJT. They always blur the truth with lies.

Just like how the Feds and Biden are saying they are "fixing the gaps in the border wall to help fix the border" and simultaneously suiing Greg Ducey to take his repairs in the Border wall down.

The dems always lie while pretending to do something good. I don't know how any one is stupid enough to vote for Dems at this point. I say that as an Independent. Half the R's need to go as well.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
He said "we need a superhero"

So if he did announce his pick I was thinking Kari Lake or Desantis or General Michael Flynn.

Does anyone else think this is definitely about his VP pick or something else??

I am hearing the Intel Committee suggesting that if the Kari Lake Arizona election is flipped, this very well could lead to Trumps 2020 election results also being overturned.

That special counsel going with Jack Ryan is actually investigating the Election fraud. Though the left keeps saying they are investigating DJT. They always blur the truth with lies.

Just like how the Feds and Biden are saying they are "fixing the gaps in the border wall to help fix the border" and simultaneously suiing Greg Ducey to take his repairs in the Border wall down.

The dems always lie while pretending to do something good. I don't know how any one is stupid enough to vote for Dems at this point. I say that as an Independent. Half the R's need to go as well.

whatever happened to the FBI raid at his residence? The Ukrainian rocket that landed in Poland? MonkeyPox?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love Tulsi for her anti-Military Industrial Complex and love for individual liberty, but she just isnt Libertarian enough for me yet, she is getting there. She needs to stop viewing government as a source for helping people, or else you just continue to fuel the problems. She is starting to get it though, I dunno we will see. And I dont mind phasing big government out. its unrealistic to just flip the switch but she just isnt there yet. Again, I do love her.

If she ran would I vote for her? Probably not, but Id at least consider it.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
did you see Manchin just threatened to leave the demorat party like Sinema did?
If he does they effectively lose Senate.

That would be awesome karma after they cheated in several midterms to get the majority 🤣🤣

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
He was taking him to pound town?

Nope! and the story changed like 5 times!!
"Paul woke up with his attacker standing over him"
"Paul tricked the attacker into letting him use the bathroom, so he called 911"
"the cops arrived so quickly because of a routine wellness check"

All complete bullshit.

Sam Tripoli fan?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If he does they effectively lose Senate.

That would be awesome karma after they cheated in several midterms to get the majority 🤣🤣
idk if it really changes the group think issue... but it really does seem like some things are going in a better direction.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
re Tulsi:

I think she lands right of the RINO's though.
From watching her over the years I think she is typically quite conservative but with a giant heart.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Trump major announcement is a trading card. Libs are melting down

Go to the site and look at the cards. He's clearly trolling. Look at the "PRIZES"

Trump is saying he has a "trump card" incoming:

trump card
noun
  1. A card in the trump suit, held in reserve for winning a trick.
  2. A key resource to be used at an opportune moment; a trump.
  3. A playing card, of the trump suite that is held in reserve until needed to win a trick

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this cant be seriously what the big announcement was? Lulz he trolls everyone

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This guy is my inspiration!

Last edited:
WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Russia just said if the Biden admin sends Ukraine Patriot Missles, they will consider it a "provocative move" and that Russia "will respond".

Dumb ass Biden and supporters gonna get us into WW3 🤡🤡🤡🤡

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i heard worse.
that joe has American boots either on the ground or inbound in Ukraine. that is a total provocation and I'm sure will end great.