xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I actually agree that Snowden would be a true hero in our founders' eyes. but IMO you both have it wrong.
I think Trump is playing like he does with everything. It's all a slight of hands. He has been using Snowden to break the DS. Snowden is a white hat

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just what I thought- you can’t give an answer because you see the world through rose colored glasses- you truly think you deserve to know everything our gov’t does and your view of the world is unrealistic and will never happen- Trump has been the least corrupt President in our lifetime- if you think you don’t have to “play the game” then you truly are lost- there isn’t a politician alive who would ever work his way up the chain without playing the game- you want things to be black and white but true life is all kinds of shades of grey
You go play the game then with your people, good luck but Ill most certainly pass and stick to being a warrior for our Bill of Rights instead of pretending to be and playing some stupid game.

All your doing is confirming your part of the problem, and Im sorry I want nothing to do with this nonsense. If our Founding Fathers had the same attitude of accusing people like me as having "unrealistic world views"...... "never happening".....and so on, we wouldnt have America.

The American people need to always and always know when government is infringing on our rights, they work for us, the government is and always will be our stupid little bitches, and yes dammit if they infringe on our rights we need to know and they need to be held fully accountable for their crimes and put away in jail.

It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.

-Samuel Adams.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually agree that Snowden would be a true hero in our founders' eyes. but IMO you both have it wrong.
I think Trump is playing like he does with everything. It's all a slight of hands. He has been using Snowden to break the DS. Snowden is a white hat
Dump called for Snowden's assassination well before he even entered the political field, that tells me everything I need to know about Dump and how he feels about the DS and how he values the Bill of Rights.

Im open to changing my mind if Dump wins his 3rd term, pardons Snowden and gives him the Medal of Honor, and ALSO pardons Julian Assange, but as far as Im concerned 4 years of Dump and he has done absolutely nothing to advance our freedoms and liberties, only deteriorate them further plus he destroyed the US economy with some of the most horrific fiscal decisions in history.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
More money stolen from us as a few get rich and “our” poli-ticks (both war mongering Republicrats and Demicans) pick pocket our hard earned money and provoke more war exploiting humans for profits in the false claim it’s for humanitarian purposes.

IMG_5458.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I normally post this stuff on the stock and crypto threads but this shyt is heavily infiltrated with corrupt politics.

IMG_5459.JPG

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
More money stolen from us as a few get rich and “our” poli-ticks (both war mongering Republicrats and Demicans) pick pocket our hard earned money and provoke more war exploiting humans for profits in the false claim it’s for humanitarian purposes.

View attachment 225450
I still think it’s incredibly odd that the US is even involved in the funding of this “war.” It’s simply ridiculous. We know it’s all about hidden agendas.

Reactions: ax1
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so, in regard to the notice I posted the other day that the supreme court may be hearing a case (with standing) about the 2020 election, it actually took the case!

not that I think this is going to work, it's quite amazing in all reality though. Its literally calling out close to 400 politicians (by name) as defendants to treason! LOL

well, if nothing else we are about to see just how corrupt it all is, one way or the other. Cause this dude is bringing receipts before the court for the first time~ (at least that is how I understand it)
I agree with someone else who left a comment under the video:

“Guns are better than false hopes. Time to take these treasonous bitches out!”

We have become much to accepting of watching our country dissipate rather rapidly over the past two years. We can’t gain back any semblance of this country with a defeatist attitude. Sadly, It feels as though too many people have already been sucked into the vortex.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

View attachment 225450
They are imploding this country wtf

• Wow
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They are imploding this country wtf
Zelensky was already on TV announcing contracts to rebuild Ukraine before it ever even got as annihilated as it has now.

Reminds me of when I saw those video's of Dick Cheney's old company Halliburton video's (Dick already left since he was VP) when they were foaming at the mouth and doing presentations on how much money they were going to make rebuilding Iraq before the invasion was even officially announced.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
On another note, what is up with these Tesla’s everywhere? So many people driving the exact same vehicle which really isn’t that aesthetically pleasing in my mind. I am all for modern design but they look new age budget value vehicles, yet I know they cost a fortune. EV or not, I am quite sure these people are seeing it as a status symbol. Well I have news for them, they are nothing spectacular to look at, and they aren’t going to change the trajectory of this planet‘s weather patterns by owning one.

Secondly, they all seem to have tinted windows including windshields. I know this is done to more easily regulate the interior temperature to reduce draining the battery power, but why is it legal for them to have tinted windshields while last I knew it was illegal to do so in most states for other vehicles?

This just qualifies as one of my random deep thoughts :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I want my windshield so black that I have to drive backwards. And I know very well that I am not the only one.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On another note, what is up with these Tesla’s everywhere? So many people driving the exact same vehicle which really isn’t that aesthetically pleasing in my mind. I am all for modern design but they look new age budget value vehicles, yet I know they cost a fortune. EV or not, I am quite sure these people are seeing it as a status symbol. Well I have news for them, they are nothing spectacular to look at, and they aren’t going to change the trajectory of this planet‘s weather patterns by owning one.

Secondly, they all seem to have tinted windows including windshields. I know this is done to more easily regulate the interior temperature to reduce draining the battery power, but why is it legal for them to have tinted windshields while last I knew it was illegal to do so in most states for other vehicles?

This just qualifies as one of my random deep thoughts :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
They actually looked cool for a while but now they are just plain looking.

They need that Cybertruck to come out and revamp their designs for the rest and give the rest a fresh new look. Even the Model 3 looks too much like the S....and the SUV's are outdated looking already.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Ukraine needs to go. Just obliterate it from the planet so we can all move on with our lives and move on to the next thing that drains the prosperity from the United States.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want my windshield so black that I have to drive backwards. And I know very well that I am not the only one.
Illegal to have them too dark in NY as well, although I never checked what the limit regulations are vs when Tesla has.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Ukraine needs to go. Just obliterate it from the planet so we can all move on with our lives and move on to the next thing that drains the prosperity from the United States.
And most importantly, and what Im already thinking stop the US from entering yet another war.

Once Ukraine is all said and done with it will immediately be another boogyman or crisis, primarily involving a country best suited to grow drug crops, drill for oil or rich in rare earth element resources. Never a crisis if the country doesnt have shyt to steal.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They actually looked cool for a while but now they are just plain looking.

They need that Cybertruck to come out and revamp their designs for the rest and give the rest a fresh new look. Even the Model 3 looks too much like the S....and the SUV's are outdated looking already.
Yes, I think the model 3 is the one I see many times when I go out for a drive. Looks like a budget car to me.

The KIA EV6 however is more affordable and gets rave reviews. I have seen a few of them on the road and it turns my head every time. It’s pretty sexy! I’m a KIA fan regardless..

ADFC54C2-BB23-4AE6-92FB-43DE06176810.jpeg

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Illegal to have them too dark in NY as well, although I never checked what the limit regulations are vs when Tesla has.
You can’t do anything on the windshield here in Maine in terms of tint except for the top 5 inches. There can be a non reflective thermal type film applied though- which is not tinted. I don’t know how all theses Tesla’s are running around or being sold with these obviously tinted windshields. Different rules for the rich? I think so..

Or different rules for those who are “saving the environment“?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Different rules for the rich? I think so..
If you cant afford gas, just buy a Tesla!!!!!!! We will even give you some of your stolen tax payer money at gunpoint back in credits!!!

Nothing but rich white Libtards regulating the joy out of life.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you cant afford gas, just buy a Tesla!!!!!!! We will even give you some of your stolen tax payer money at gunpoint back in credits!!!

Nothing but rich white Libtards regulating the joy out of life.
Yeah, I know the KIA EV6 also has a tax credit. I would imagine all of the EV vehicles do 🤷‍♂️

Just wait until all of these people start coming down with rare cancers. I definitely believe this will happen. Call me crazy?

• Wow
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I know the KIA EV6 also has a tax credit. I would imagine all of the EV vehicles do 🤷‍♂️

Just wait until all of these people start coming down with rare cancers. I definitely believe this will happen. Call me crazy?
The little African children digging up the elements for those batteries in toxic mines with no protection so Libtards can feel good having illusions about saving the planet somehow while they stick those BLM sickers on their bumpers for sure will get the rare cancers, or they die before the cancer even kicks in....any they will not notice, or claim its a part of their culture or some bullshyt.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The little African children digging up the elements for those batteries in toxic mines with no protection so Libtards can feel good about saving the planet somehow while they stick those BLM sickers on their bumpers for sure will get the rare cancers, or they die before the cancer even kicks in.
I feel likewise. People don’t even know anything about the truth behind these toxic vehicles. Libtards live in their own little bubble of reality. Also, they are just told it is going to save the environment without even looking into the how, why, or the actual reality of the big picture. I can’t imagine living life taking everything at face value.

When I am told that something is true, my natural reaction is to second guess it and do my own research. In terms of the Biden Administration, this process is much more streamlined. Everything they say, I immediately know the opposite is true with 100% confidence.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel likewise. People don’t even know anything about the truth behind these toxic vehicles. Libtards live in their own little bubble of reality. Also, they are just told it is going to save the environment without even looking into the how, why, or the actual reality of the big picture. I can’t imagine living life taking everything at face value.

When I am told that something is true, my natural reaction is to second guess it and do my own research. In terms of the Biden Administration, this process is much more streamlined. Everything they say, I immediately know the opposite is true with 100% confidence.
I actually had this kid knock on my door the other day asking to collect money for this NY State government environment agency....first thing he said, "we all know carbon emmisions is contributing to climate change".....and following we we then all know what I told him lol. I wonder if he found another job yet? My wife was sitting in he living room, the only thing she did was nod her head at me when I came back in, she didnt want to even talk about it :)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had a old lady lecturing me about straws in Starbucks a while back.....I asked her what kind of car she drives (forgot which) and it was a regular gas car....I was like, I drive a Prius....then I asked, do you have solar? Of course she didnt, and told her I bought a entire brand new solar roof the previous year.....so if she thinks Im killing the dolphins then stop bothering me and call your libtard politicks you voted in and stop sending my trash to 3rd world countries so they can make pennies more and put it where it belongs, in a landfill. And stop lecturing me about health,, Im actually in great shape and health for a 45 year old, better than most and she looked like shyt.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I actually had this kid knock on my door the other day asking to collect money for this NY State government environment agency....first thing he said, "we all know carbon emmisions is contributing to climate change".....and following we we then all know what I told him lol. I wonder if he found another job yet? My wife was sitting in he living room, the only thing she did was nod her head at me when I came back in, she didnt want to even talk about it :)
Oh god. First off, we don’t even answer our front door unless we are expecting someone. Mostly because 9 times out of 10 you have to listen to some asshole talking out of their ass. Meanwhile, ravaging your brain for any excuse to wrap it all up and say goodbye in a courteous manner. I think in that case, I would just nod my head a shut the door. There is no sense arguing with stupid people.

• Haha
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh god. First off, we don’t even answer our front door unless we are expecting someone. Mostly because 9 times out of 10 you have to listen to some asshole talking out of their ass. Meanwhile, ravaging your brain for any excuse to wrap it all up and say goodbye in a courteous manner. I think in that case, I would just nod my head a shut the door. There is no sense arguing with stupid people.
I saw him on my camera, he was young and also VVVV

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had a old lady lecturing me about straws in Starbucks a while back.....I asked her what kind of car she drives (forgot which) and it was a regular gas car....I was like, I drive a Prius....then I asked, do you have solar? Of course she didnt, and told her I bought a entire brand new solar roof the previous year.....so if she thinks Im killing the dolphins then stop bothering me and call your libtard politicks you voted in and stop sending my trash to 3rd world countries so they can make pennies more and put it where it belongs, in a landfill. And stop lecturing me about health,, Im actually in great shape and health for a 45 year old, better than most and she looked like shyt.
Ugg...reminds me of my GF who was attacked by a liberal at our dump last week at 7:30 in the morning. We had to clean out our garage in a hurry, and in the process we ended up having a rather large box with broken glass. Among other things, she went down to dispose of it in the general trash disposal compactor. We don’t seperate anything aside from returnables and cardboard. People have repeatedly told me everything else ends up in the same place regardless. Even if that is not true, I honestly don’t give a ****. Nor do we have the time, space, or the will for further separation of our waste.

Anyway, I wasn’t there, but supposedly this liberal bitch (not an employee) had the audacity to abrasively say to my girlfriend that she should be separating her trash rather then throwing everything into to general trash compactor. My girlfriend explained to her that it was full of broken glass that had already resulted in cutting her hand. Apparently, the lady didn’t even acknowledge anything she was saying and just continued to say “Yup, look at at you just throwing everything everywhere you want!”

She then went inside to tattle on my GF who proceed to get in her car and drive off before anything else stupid happened.

To me, I was mostly upset because people like her have no business getting into other people’s business. It’s a f*cking dump! Obviously, she has far too much time on her hands, lives off the salary of her wealthy husband, and of course was driving a Subaru (that was the first thing I asked my GF).

Beyond any of that, how does she know my GF doesn’t have a learning disability? How does she know if my GF wasn’t picking up trash for an elderly person that needed some help and doesn’t even know anything about separating trash? Completely ignorant.

My GF proceeded to go to work and she told her boss about it. He said, that was definitely a f*cking liberal and you should have slapped her in the face! 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Having a barking dog is great for door to door people. They knock, dog flips, they leave. Only time I like her losing her **** lol.

Oh the EU admitted that Ukraine had lost an estimated 100,000 soldiers, and there are plans to fund Ukraine making its own weapons…looks like the west doesn’t want to lose their stockpile in case it turns for the worst. Smart and dumb. Smart bc you want to be armed, dumb bc this whole thing could easily have been avoided. Nothing positive has happened to the west over this. Sure weapons manufacturers are making…wait for it…a killing and Ukraine will owe us money for the next century but that’s not worth it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh oh....posting stock market crap in the wrong forum...deleted lol

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I feel like any way you look at this logically it is a conundrum for leftists.

Either your ideas suck and need censorship…or you think people are too stupid to hear other opinions. The problem is if you think people are so stupid how could you support democracy? I guess assuming indoctrination? Is that the greatness of politics?

I mean critically think this out it is hard to not find something that doesn’t sit right. The upsetting part is the millions saying “censor for me daddy government.” Losers. Don’t follow people you don’t like and be an adult. Block assholes. Be an adult.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Houston has to boil their water in order for safe drinking, they need $25 million dollars to fix their aging pipeline infrastructure. In the meantime Zelensky wants 1 trillion dollars to rebuild Ukraine, he likely will see $25 million dollars before Houson does....who wants to make a bet??? Does Flint even have good drinking water after all these years?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its all out there, according to the Twitter releases via Musk, Biden is directly involved with knocking down his son drug and hooker habits right before the election.

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

If you are talking about EMF radiation exposure, you are actually more exposed to it in a traditional ICE vehicle. Quite a few YouTube videos on the matter and people with EMF detectors. I can verify at least with my Nissan Titan XD (diesel) the EMF reading was pretty high especially by passengers legs and drivers feet. The reading I got was higher than anyone in a YouTube video for a Tesla got by a lot

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Its all out there, according to the Twitter releases via Musk, Biden is directly involved with knocking down his son drug and hooker habits right before the election.
Another “we were right” for the so called conspiracy theorists. Somehow many will still blindly believe the “authoritative” sources.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
After near 24 hours, still no mention of what went down on the CiaNN website. Their top story is still how "Hate Speach" is surging on Twitter since Musk takeover, LMFAO!!!!!!
Elon posted a chart showing a massive decline in hate on Twitter however something is fucky. As soon as he announced he was going through with the purchase my feed started filling like literally 90% with liberals I don't follow and it's massively triggering content. I was blocking ten celebrities or politicians a day leading into the elections and it's still happening.

I know there is the "such and such follows this person" that lands in your feeds but mine turned into a liberal dumpster fire.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
EU Tentatively Agrees on $60 Per Barrel for Russian Oil Price Cap

The EU has tentatively agreed on setting the price cap on Russian oil at $60 per barrel, Reuters reported on Thursday.

The plan would also include an adjustment mechanism to keep the price cap 5% below the market value. The EU is setting the price cap at the request of the G7, which asked for the price to be slightly higher, somewhere between $65 and $70 per barrel.

The EU governments still need to formally sign off on the price cap plan, which is expected to happen on Friday. The bloc struggled to set a price as Poland was seeking a drastically lower number, around $20 to $30 per barrel.

No matter what the price is, Russia has said it will retaliate and cut off any country trying to impose price caps on its energy. If Moscow retaliates by slashing oil production, it will send global prices skyrocketing.

December 5 is the day that an EU oil embargo on Russia comes into effect, although there are exemptions for Hungary and other land-locked countries. The EU sanctions will also prohibit insurance and other services for shipments of Russian oil.

Source: Antiwar.com

Join us on Minds!

Follow:
@G3News

I would like to set a price cap at the gas station to 2.00 a gallon. It must be nice to live in a fantasy world where you set prices on other peoples goods and services.