Donald Trump running for president

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
NBC had a tweet that they deleted saying that Florida was sending its trash in reference to migrants.

I see this all too much. The phrase is luxury beliefs. Beliefs that people have the luxury to hold because they never intend to face the consequences of said beliefs.
They have shown their hand.

Every liberal I know says and talks a BIG game.

But not one of them ever lifts a single finger for these people. Not one of them wants to actually help. They just wanna be part of this "woke" agenda which says we should "help everyone" etc, etc, etc.

The truth is you can't help everyone

The truth is I don't wanna help illegal aliens.

I wanna help American Homeless and Veterans.

The illegal aliens are a pawn by the democrats, intended to be given amnesty and then future voters.

They don't wanna help anyone except themselves and their party. They are addicted to power and will try and obtain it at any cost. These are the real "domestic terrorists" if anyone is.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Biden voters

The dumbest people that ever have lived...

So, it seems to me that the more people/society tries to open up to the ideals of gender and sexuality acceptance, the more people (particularly our youth) are confused about what label to place on themselves. Itā€™s like they are feeling pressure to label themselves with multiple ridiculous terms.

I definitely think it was better in the times when I progressed to adulthood, and we just had sexual relations with other people and ourselves that made us simply feel good. And we didnā€™t have to talk about it. I donā€™t understand the need for all these labels and pronouns.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think Spencer was coming to a reality check making this video

He literally was like what the **** am I saying and doing.

I think it finally hit him.

That or he is a serial killer.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I saw that
So gross and "he's" a teacher in Canada and is allowed to dress like that

I wouldn't wanna be taught by that freak in High School. I mean I don't give a F*** what your sexuality is, but keep that **** at home and out of the schools.

No one wants to see a man wearing a huge prostethic.

But then again look at Justin Trudeau. That man is a f**** Disgrace. One of the few leaders worse then Pedo Joe.

The Canadians despise Trudeau. His days are numbered.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Last edited:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So, it seems to me that the more people/society tries to open up to the ideals of gender and sexuality acceptance, the more people (particularly our youth) are confused about what label to place on themselves. Itā€™s like they are feeling pressure to label themselves with multiple ridiculous terms.

I definitely think it was better in the times when I progressed to adulthood, and we just had sexual relations with other people and ourselves that made us simply feel good. And we didnā€™t have to talk about it. I donā€™t understand the need for all these labels and pronouns.
We live in a very bizarre timeline.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I saw that
So gross and "he's" a teacher in Canada and is allowed to dress like that

I wouldn't wanna be taught by that freak in High School. I mean I don't give a F*** what your sexuality is, but keep that **** at home and out of the schools.

No one wants to see a man wearing a huge prostethic.

But then again look at Justin Trudeau. That man is a f**** Disgrace. One of the few leaders worse then Pedo Joe.

The Canadians despise Trudeau. His days are numbered.
The problem is is that we've gone so far with the gender acceptance politics that it seems the more flamboyant and expressive someone is about their sexuality, the more certain parts of society praise it.

What I have noticed though is that most people are not comfortable with what is being pushed on us, but yet the media portray this as though anyone who opposes it is the problem.

I couldn't care less what gender or sexuality a teacher has, but I would expect them to not be overly expressive in their professional environment; especially around children.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So apparently the New York Mayor is considering utilizing cruise ships as housing for their inundation of illegals. They better be prepared to scrap the ships once they are through with them. The rooms will be plastered with feces and urine because they donā€™t know how to use toilets- and wonā€™t. There will be moldy food everywhere as they donā€™t care or know how to clean up after themselves. As a result the ships will be infested with maggots, cockroachs, you name it.

My friend used to do maintenance in a housing complex that had a great deal of immigrants. He told me the horror stories and he didnā€™t work there long. They should just load them up and then set them off on a voyage back where they came from. Or wherever the open sea takes them. Good riddance!

Last edited:
rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some of the coverage trying to praise these people who couldnā€™t last with migrants for two whole days was crazy. They loved diversity so much they had them shipped to a military base.

If you look around America many of the richest areas are very good at isolating themselves from the rest of the country. They are all for diversity and inclusionā€¦online.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some of the coverage trying to praise these people who couldnā€™t last with migrants for two whole days was crazy. They loved diversity so much they had them shipped to a military base.

If you look around America many of the richest areas are very good at isolating themselves from the rest of the country. They are all for diversity and inclusionā€¦online.
Much like celebrities of course. For some reason, they seem to think supporting the notion makes them good people. In reality, there is nothing good about it. Itā€™s a huge financial liability and they also threaten our safety.

Holy f*ck! I just saw that two of the illegal immigrants that were flown to Marthaā€™s Vineyard are suing Ron DeSantis. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Itā€™s officially time to level this nation and start fresh.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Dick-Hertz

Dick-Hertz

Awards
How in the ****, can 'non-citizens' have a say in anything?
The looney-left is so fucking corrupt and insane, its pathetic.
See Bidens latest few? Mumbling, lost on stage?

Then saying he was 30 and Jill was 12 when they hooked up?? Fucking pervert moron...

Dick-Hertz

Dick-Hertz

Awards
Turkesterone rules
It (most of it) rules the "fake garbage" category, yes. Only fools fall for it, seems there are many.
But thats OK, you guys can spend your money as you see fit. Up to you totally...

As someone in the industry for 40 years, ive seen it all (and again, and again, and again).
I just find it funny is all...

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
They Canā€™t Win if They Donā€™t Cheatā€¦ House Democrats Vote to Give Aliens the Right to Vote ā€” IN UNANIMOUS VOTE!

They canā€™t win if they donā€™t cheat.
House Judiciary Committee Democrats voted to support NON-CITIZENS the right to vote in our elections.

They want open elections to match their open borders.
They TRULY hate this country.

Of course, Trump was aware of their goals.
Did they vote against this amendment?

The link doesn't really say who voted for what. Because the amendment as written is opposed to non-citizens voting.

The red box cuts off subsection (g) which specifies the parts in the red box are what is not happening

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did they vote against this amendment?

The link doesn't really say who voted for what. Because the amendment as written is opposed to non-citizens voting
Nothing to do with this, but they actually passed something like that earlier this year in NYC, only for local elections but yeah there is a place in America where illegal aliens can vote.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Nothing to do with this, but they actually passed something like that earlier this year in NYC, only for local elections but yeah there is a place in America where illegal aliens can vote.
That's so messed up . Is that law that they can or are you meaning they just count the votes as legitimate?

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Judge Rules CIA Doesn't Have To Release Full Torture Report, Claiming 'National Securityā€™ Concerns

ā€œTorture is not against the law because it doesnā€™t work, itā€™s against the law because itā€™s wrong. And itā€™s not wrong just because there are laws against it.ā€

Former CIA Officer Ray McGovern on the decision to keep the full 6,700-page CIA torture report secret over ā€œnational securityā€ concerns.

FULL INTERVIEW: https://bit.ly/3dELA8g

Follow for more news: @RachBlevins