Donald Trump running for president

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok end rant really this time, my coffee is still kicking in lol!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What about his campaign promise to simplify the tax code so all you need to do is fill out a single piece of postcard LMFAO!!!!!
they shoulda let him have his win. maybe that could have happened.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BTW, thats how it is in a few countries, so it is possible.
I can comprise my viewpoints, it doesnt sound like it but I can. Flat tax (doesnt mean it should be high!,) no loopholes or write offs other than maybe exempting the first 15k flat across the board for all to help lower income people and have taxes on a single page or 2 at most would be great. And the fact is, rich people will be paying the bulk of taxes so dumb libtards need to shut their traps.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can comprise my viewpoints, it doesnt sound like it but I can. Flat tax (doesnt mean it should be high!,) no loopholes or write offs other than maybe exempting the first 15k flat across the board for all to help lower income people and have taxes on a single page or 2 at most would be great. And the fact is, rich people will be paying the bulk of taxes so dumb libtards need to shut their traps.
fuk flat tax. give me the fair tax

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can't hardly believe YOU 🤓 of all people are unaware of the fair tax. about 20 yrs ago they paid the worlds smartest economists to come up with a plan that would actually work and make the current IRS code replaced in its entirety

www.fairtax.org

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't hardly believe YOU of all people are unaware of the fair tax. about 20 yrs ago they paid the worlds smartest economists to come up with a plan that would actually work and make the current IRS code replaced in its entirety

www.fairtax.org
It’s throw around all the time so I dunno. What does “smartest economists” mean anyways these days? I’ll look into it.

I tend to find the school of Austrian Economics most attractive, Ron Paul always sells me in that.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Remember the Herman Cain tax plan??

9 / 9 / 9

(Though 6/8/10 might be a better evolution)

Reactions: ax1
BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
He was one of the first guys to have the courage to insist everyone have some skin in the game. Genius.

And they destroyed him from it....

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
remember the time Pervy-Joe the Pant-Shitter crapped his knickers??? (Each day)...

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
remember the time Pervy-Joe the Pant-Shitter crapped his knickers??? (Each day)...

Its hard to prove Biden crapped his pants on the pope visit, they keep a pretty tight lid on that sh1t. No pun intended.

But he damn sure farted something fierce while talking to the Duchess of Cornwall and she isn't afraid to mention it.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Speaking of treaties to watch out for.... Obama signed a UN small arms treaty that would have given away our 2nd amendment rights to UN oversight and regulation. Obama knew the senate wouldn't sign it at the time, so he signed it for the US and left it sitting for ratification by some future Democrat leaning senate when the time was right.

Luckily Trump un-signed it and took it out of the Senate cue. Yet another thing @ax1 loves about Trump. 😉

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Speaking of treaties to watch out for.... Obama signed a UN small arms treaty that would have given away our 2nd amendment rights to UN oversight and regulation. Obama knew the senate wouldn't sign it at the time, so he signed it for the US and left it sitting for ratification by some future Democrat leaning senate when the time was right.

Luckily Trump un-signed it and took it out of the Senate cue. Yet another thing @ax1 loves about Trump. 😉

Now its time to sign off the US Government from oversight and regulation and bring the power the way the Constitution intended to provide it, via the people, not several groups of un-Constitutional corrupt bureaucracies that arent authorized via our real laws of the land to exist. As far as Im concerned, having either the UN or ATF oversight gun control are both treason.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

On another thought, maybe if the UN valued American lives as much as Ukrainians Id have everything I ever wanted delivered to my doorsteps, hahahhaaa

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FYI, this dictator wanna be wants all of NY's laws to be nationwide. She wants to be the new face of nation wide strict gun restrictions.

Hochul to propose closing loopholes in New York's gun laws

WSHU | By Karen DeWitt
Published May 16, 2022 at 5:41 PM EDT

Governor Kathy Hochul plans to introduce gun control legislation Tuesday, three days after a shooter in Buffalo killed 10 people in a grocery store and injured three others.

Hochul had scheduled the gun control announcement before the Buffalo shooting. The governor, speaking at a briefing over the weekend in Buffalo, said Saturday’s incident makes it more important than ever to close loopholes in New York’s laws.
“We are doing everything we can to ensure that our laws are tight, they're ironclad, to ensure that our law enforcement have the resources they need,” Hochul said.

Hochul told reporters that she wants to expand the state’s existing ban on some assault weapons to include what are called AOWs, or any other weapon. She said some of these guns are functionally assault weapons.

Hochul in October closed another loophole in the laws when she signed a bill that would outlaw so-called “ghost guns.” The guns are assembled after their components are ordered separately online in what are known as “buy, build and shoot” kits.
New York’s gun control laws, known collectively as the SAFE Act, are among the strictest in the nation. The gun used by the suspect, an automatic rifle known as an AR-15, is sold legally in New York. But the gun was modified with a high-capacity magazine that allows 30 shots per round.

Hochul speculates that the gunman could have legally purchased the magazine across the border in Pennsylvania, a 10-minute drive from where he lived. She said if that’s the case, national action is needed.

“What was used was not able to be purchased legally in the state of New York,” Hochul said. “The basic gun was, but the high-capacity magazine associated with it had to come from another state, because it is illegal in the state of New York.”

New York also has what’s known as a red flag law, which allows a judge to issue an order to confiscate the weapons of a person who is deemed a threat to themselves or others.

The suspect in the Buffalo shooting, Payton Gendron, was detained by police a year ago after he said he wanted to commit a murder-suicide at his high school, where he was a graduating senior.

State Police confirm that they did take a 17-year-old student at Susquehanna High School in Conklin, New York, into custody last June. He was given a mental health evaluation and later released. The red flag law was never invoked.

Hochul was asked about that during an appearance Monday morning on WPIX television.

“When there’s early warning signs that someone could do harm to themselves or others, there has to be an examination as to whether or not there are guns in the house that this person has access to,” Hochul said.

The suspect did not purchase the weapon used in the attack until he turned 18.

Hochul said Tuesday’s announcement will also include changes that could be made to New York’s laws to address an expected ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court that could strike down New York’s restrictions on carrying a concealed weapon.

The state requires that anyone who wants a license to carry a concealed handgun to show “proper cause.” A federal lawsuit filed by the New York State Rifle and Pistol Association said those rules violate the Second Amendment, and the right to carry a gun for self-defense.

And Hochul said she’s also working on cracking down on social media and making them more accountable for hate speech on their platforms. The suspect is believed to have published a 180-page statement expressing white supremacist beliefs online, and livestreamed the attack. The governor, speaking on NPR on Sunday, said she wants social media companies to install better early warning systems to detect potentially dangerous and hateful speech.

“A system that would immediately alert individuals when racist content or of any manifesto type materials that shows a propensity or desire to harm others, to kill them, to maim them, to have mass casualties,” Hochul said.

There is already a bill in the Legislature, sponsored by Patricia Fahy in the Assembly and Anna Kaplan in the Senate, that would require social media companies to maintain rigorous reporting mechanisms and standards for hateful speech, especially if it could lead to potential extremism and violence.
Congressman Lee Zeldin, who is the Republican nominee for governor, also is proposing changes in the wake of the shooting. He said New York’s death penalty should be reinstated. Zeldin said eligible crimes should include mass shootings and other homicides motivated by hate, as well as murdering a police officer or a first responder.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

So I watched this video, and again sadly disappointed with the Qanon hysteria.
The point in the video is that by amending an existing treaty that is already ratified by the US, it will give the WHO unlimited power in a pandemic emergency will make them the NWO and legally give away total sovereignty for the 194 nations involved.

Even if true, this would only be for a global pandemic type emergency and its not like the WHO becomes the NWO for control over every country, as every day overlords of the planet. Look... I think there are real NWO worries and shadow governments and globalist corporate entities that try to control every aspect of our lives every day and I don't think the WHO is our biggest concern by a mile. They are horribly inept and as we saw during Covid, authoritarian countries like China or Russia or NK will tell them to piss-off.... and no Tunisian youtube video amendment concern is going to change that one bit.

AND even the guy in the video says that after approval and incorporation by the WHO the individual nations have 6 months to make the appropriate changes to their national laws to comply. And since that leaves the power back where it belongs in our own government and our own law making congress, none of this WHO crap matters unless laws get changed here to match.

So just like every ordinary day, whether this hysterical fear about WHO becoming the NWO overlords or not.... it all comes down to watching our same group of idiot congressmen pass laws and opposing any laws that are bad.

And currently they are having a tough time getting crazy laws passed because they can't get 60 senators to agree on anything new... and come November its likely the wacky libs will loose control of both House and Senate.

This WHO video panic is the LEAST of my concerns !!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so you think its a wag the dog thing then. me, no, there is something to this. I have rarely seen talking heads get this worked up. I posted that video because even the libs are getting worried.

I worry that they will cheat to hold the seats in house and senate and could easily make this all happen. loosing 1 ounce of my freedom, for any reason is unacceptable. it never comes back. you know it and so does the deepstate.

you say it cant happen, it wont, don't worry.

just like they said the 2020 election was the most secure ever.

I say we cant even take the chance of this happening. 🤷‍♂️

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
also why are you pointing to Q on this subject? this has NOTHING to do with q or anons. period.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
so you think its a wag the dog thing then. me, no, there is something to this. I have rarely seen talking heads get this worked up. I posted that video because even the libs are getting worried.

I worry that they will cheat to hold the seats in house and senate and could easily make this all happen. loosing 1 ounce of my freedom, for any reason is unacceptable. it never comes back. you know it and so does the deepstate.

you say it cant happen, it wont, don't worry.

just like they said the 2020 election was the most secure ever.

I say we cant even take the chance of this happening. 🤷‍♂️
I didn't mean a wag-the-dog type scenario. I just don't think anything WHO related has much clout, power, or terrifying fear of becoming the overlords of the New World Order.

When you say you rarely see the talking heads get this worked up... do you mean the talking heads making home made videos in their basement? Or are there real journalists with some legit credentials getting worked up about this? Who is this James Roguski guy that you would think he has a clue about anything?

Quite frankly, there are dozens of more serious NWO threats... the UN, the IMF, the Bilderberger Group, etc. And far worse and more immediate than that is the Dems corrupt government we have right now trying to make midnight mail-in ballots universal and permanent, adding millions of illegals to get amnesty citizenship and hijack the House, adding states to hijack the Senate, adding Justices to hijack the Supreme Court. Plus an active war in Europe that has a chance to go nuclear, with North Korea getting ready for another nuclear test, and Iran racing to make a nuke of its own.

Given that... I think its a laughable nothing burger to do the Paul Revere lights in the window panic alarm over this WHO story as if they are going to be given total control and take our national sovereignty, when no one apparently gives a crap what the WHO thinks, and no on in America is going to kneel before the WHO no matter what power some Tunisian amendment thinks it gives them EVEN IF they could somehow create new ominous laws of compliance in the US which I highly doubt.

And I generally lump all these type stories under the Qanon umbrella, because even though its not a secret message from the mysterious Q... its the same people who believe in the secret messages from the mysterious Q that think this WHO story is worthy of a special youtube video with statements such as "emergency, 5 alarm fire, all hands on deck, not kidding, very serious, hidden in darkness, sovereignty life or death..." (actual quotes from that dopey video)

Get a grip, FFS.

Scroll to the comments under this video... even most of the bitchute crowd who somehow found this video and actually watched it had negative mocking comments. LOL

I realize a lot of bad stuff is happening in the world but lets focus on real issues. This is the whole chicken-little scenario where every loser with a basement bitchute channel has every self-proclaimed "researcher and author" making videos claiming they discovered the secret NWO global cabal plans to overthrow America... just to make a few bucks from gullible clicks.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't mean a wag-the-dog type scenario. I just don't think anything WHO related has much clout, power, or terrifying fear of becoming the overlords of the New World Order.

When you say you rarely see the talking heads get this worked up... do you mean the talking heads making home made videos in their basement? Or are there real journalists with some legit credentials getting worked up about this? Who is this James Roguski guy that you would think he has a clue about anything?

Quite frankly, there are dozens of more serious NWO threats... the UN, the IMF, the Bilderberger Group, etc. And far worse and more immediate than that is the Dems corrupt government we have right now trying to make midnight mail-in ballots universal and permanent, adding millions of illegals to get amnesty citizenship and hijack the House, adding states to hijack the Senate, adding Justices to hijack the Supreme Court. Plus an active war in Europe that has a chance to go nuclear, with North Korea getting ready for another nuclear test, and Iran racing to make a nuke of its own.

Given that... I think its a laughable nothing burger to do the Paul Revere lights in the window panic alarm over this WHO story as if they are going to be given total control and take our national sovereignty, when no one apparently gives a crap what the WHO thinks, and no on in America is going to kneel before the WHO no matter what power some Tunisian amendment thinks it gives them EVEN IF they could somehow create new ominous laws of compliance in the US which I highly doubt.

And I generally lump all these type stories under the Qanon umbrella, because even though its not a secret message from the mysterious Q... its the same people who believe in the secret messages from the mysterious Q that think this WHO story is worthy of a special youtube video with statements such as "emergency, 5 alarm fire, all hands on deck, not kidding, very serious, hidden in darkness, sovereignty life or death..." (actual quotes from that dopey video)

Get a grip, FFS.

Scroll to the comments under this video... even most of the bitchute crowd who somehow found this video and actually watched it had negative mocking comments. LOL

I realize a lot of bad stuff is happening in the world but lets focus on real issues. This is the whole chicken-little scenario where every loser with a basement bitchute channel has every self-proclaimed "researcher and author" making videos claiming they discovered the secret NWO global cabal plans to overthrow America... just to make a few bucks from gullible clicks.
Whats funny is as people think there is a NWO global cabal planning to overthrow America, Ive already for a very very long time been saying they already took over many many years ago!

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Whats funny is as people think there is a NWO global cabal planning to overthrow America, Ive already for a very very long time been saying they already took over many many years ago!

Ummmmm, you also said there was a giant secret space lazer cannon frying cars on the FDR drive in NYC

Just sayin' 😉

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ummmmm, you also said there was a giant secret space lazer cannon frying cars on the FDR drive in NYC

Just sayin' 😉
Yeah sure, show me how to torch steel with rubber on it and keep the rubber in great shape?

You have to follow the science here.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah sure, show me how to torch steel with rubber on it and keep the rubber in great shape?

You have to follow the science here.
As you may recall from the original discussion... the photos of those cars on the FDR was taken on 9/12. The cars were moved there from the area around the twin towers, where burning debris damaged the cars. And in some of the photos of those FDR drive cars, you can even see the tire tracks from the heavy equipment used to move them there.

But if you think a better explanation is a giant secret space lazer cannon (that doesn't exist) that would finally reveal itself to zap ordinary cars on the FDR drive for no apparent reason... then there is no hope for our future generations. :ROFLMAO:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As you may recall from the original discussion... the photos of those cars on the FDR was taken on 9/12. The cars were moved there from the area around the twin towers, where burning debris damaged the cars. And in some of the photos of those FDR drive cars, you can even see the tire tracks from the heavy equipment used to move them there.

But if you think a better explanation is a giant secret space lazer cannon (that doesn't exist) that would finally reveal itself to zap ordinary cars on the FDR drive for no apparent reason... then there is no hope for our future generations. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah sure, jet fuel lased steel from the towers fell on the cars, scortched the hoods but the windshield wipers would pass state inception. LMFAO!

But sure, hairy cavemen blew up building 7 without hitting it. I believe that, CiaNN told me that one.

BTW there is more than enough surveillance footage of some the cars and entire parking lots being in the same spots prior to hairy cavemen with baseball bats blowing the city up. Its the Iraqies!! It was Saddam!!! LMFAO! A pen can be used as a weapon of terror, remember that Fox News!

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry if Im sounding provacative, but after all these years I still finding it shocking I find people that still believe most of the bullcrap lies about 9/11.

I dont know if some laser came out of space, or as I have stated more specifically "directed energy weapons" which is a fact the US military has this tech, and even has announced in recent times of experimenting with these weapons in space in the near future which goes with my always claimed timeline that Black Operations is always 25-50 years ahead of public knowledge. The fact that people shyt their pants over nuclear weapons is absolutely thrillingly hilarious, the shyt they have is far more destructive than these little grenades.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tin foil had dude in 1998: They are zapping people with invisible radar to target brains and fuq with their heads.

Mainstream dude in 1998: Your a tin foil conspiracy theorist, come out of your basement bunker and get a job you loser.

Mainstream dude in late 2010s: They are targeting people's brains with sonic booms to fuq with people. I cant believe this is happening!!!!

Mainstream dude after he discovered the truth:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Just sayin' 😉
Sorry, look I found it, it wasnt from space, it was de plane de plane!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Speaking of directed energy weapons, looks like they are making some more of it public today.

Stryker-Mounted Laser Weapon Defeats Multiple Mortars, Drones in Trial

Raytheon Intelligence has announced that it collaborated with KBR subsidiary Kord to demonstrate the capabilities of a 50-kilowatt high-energy laser weapon integrated onto a Stryker combat vehicle.

According to the company, the directed energy weapon system successfully acquired, tracked, targeted, and defeated multiple mortars during the recent trial at White Sands Missile Range in New Mexico.

It also reportedly neutralized several small, medium, and large drones.

KBR President Byron Bright explained that the recent operational assessment showed that the laser weapon is a “proven answer” to asymmetric threats such as drones and mortars.

“This team once again showed that the HEL (High Energy Laser) system is fully-integrated and ready to provide protection against complex threats,” he said.

The Laser Weapon

Raytheon’s high-energy laser weapon features scalable power and a “ruggedized” design that reportedly adapts to the demands of various missions.

It provides 360-degree coverage for improved protection of bases, airports, stadiums, and other important military or civilian assets.

Its open architecture allows for easy integration of cutting-edge technologies in the future.

The weapon can be used as a standalone system or integrated onto platforms such as armored vehicles.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets keep in mind a few things, Queen Hochul wants national gun control. Also, none of the stuff below would have prevented the Buffalo Shooting, the shooting was targeted where gun control is already some of the stricted in the state, and the shooter didnt bother going to that hood in Buffalo, as the criminals there already have guns and they dont give a fuq. Also, micro-stamping pistols would not have prevented the shooting, and criminals can scrape those away. The shooter did not use a gun from the "other category."

Under NY state red flag laws this psychopath piece of shyt should not have been able to obtain a gun in the first place, the State failed and now they are using it to politically further oppress us good people from both enjoying sport and the ability to defend ourselves. Really sad say in NY. Hochul is a bitch and a witch and must be defeated in the elections.

Also, Her Majesty Queen Hochul is pushing legislatures to push for these

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is an idea, lets ban psychopaths scum from roaming the streets and lock them up and leave good people alone. Stop oppressing good law abiding citizens with clean records from violent crimes and making them sooo damn fuqqing weak. In the meantime, that kunt whore had people with guns protecting her, so she is important and we are not, including those people in that grocery store where most of them its too hard for them to get a carry pistol or just too brainwashed on how evil it is for good people to have access to firearms.

Last edited:
SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here is an idea, lets ban psychopaths scum from roaming the streets and lock them up and leave good people alone. Stop oppressing good law abiding citizens with clean records from violent crimes and making them sooo damn fuqqing weak. In the meantime, that kunt whore had people with guns protecting here, so she is important and we are not, including those people in that grocery store where most of them its too hard for them to get a carry pistol or just too brainwashed on how evil it is for good people to have access to firearms.
Who’s paying for the life in lockup. Death cheaper.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Military style rifles account for less than 2% of gun deaths. Repeat violent offenders account for 70%. If they just kept the known violent maniacs locked up you would have a far greater and immediate reduction in gun deaths.

More people are killed by hands and feet than by military style rifles. Heck more people are killed by peanut butter allergies.... or drowning in baby pools. You would save far more lives by banning swimming pools than by banning military style rifles!

Even IF there was some way to wave a magic wand and makes all military style rifles vanish (and there isn't)... these psycho killers would just grab a different gun, or an axe, or a car, or even fertilizer. It's not like any psycho killer ever said, "Gee, I can't find a military rifle so I guess I better go back to school and get a job as an accountant"

And if you really research the 2nd amendment, and the prior Supreme Court decisions in Miller and Heller, you will find that the 2nd has been ruled to protect "ordinary military equipment... in common use at the time". The dems LOVE to claim these 'military style' rifles have no right to be in civilian hands, but according to the Supreme Court ruling in Heller, the AR 15 style rifle is actually the constitutional gold standard !!!

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Who’s paying for the life in lockup. Death cheaper.
Agreed.

And how come none of these psycho murderers ever die? The NY subway shooter is still alive. The Parkton shooter is still alive, and so is the joker Colorado theater shooter!

We need televised public hangings to discoursge the internet fame seekers and these latest a-holes live streaming their murders.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed.

And how come none of these psycho murderers ever die? The NY subway shooter is still alive. The Parkton shooter is still alive, and so is the joker Colorado theater shooter!

We need televised public hangings to discoursge the internet fame seekers and these latest a-holes live streaming their murders.
Don’t forget the “Christmas parade wrong turn automobile accident” offender. Oh wait, he’s been memory-holed already as it did not fit the narrative.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don’t forget the “Christmas parade wrong turn automobile accident” offender. Oh wait, he’s been memory-holed already as it did not fit the narrative.
We need stricter car control laws! Lol!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, all I have to say is that this Biden administration is just f*cking awesome!

I mean, just look at all the progress that has been made. I just can’t even begin to count the many things we can all be thankful for. It’s like I have to pinch myself in the ass everyday because I can’t believe all of these blessings are actual reality!