Donald Trump running for president

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NY Mayor Eric Adams: "New Yorkers need to remain vigilant" "We will not allow New Yorkers will not be terrorized"

Ok, let me use my imagination:

Law Abiding NYC Citizens: "We are carrying a gun so we can defend ourselfs and remain vigilant not allowng us to be terrorized by criminals"

NY Mayor Eric Adams: "We are now going to arrest you all for committing a felony, off to Rikers Island you go you criminals"

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
NY Mayor Eric Adams: "New Yorkers need to remain vigilant" "We will not allow New Yorkers will not be terrorized"

Ok, let me use my imagination:

Law Abiding NYC Citizens: "We are carrying a gun so we can defend ourselfs and remain vigilant not allowng us to be terrorized by criminals"

NY Mayor Eric Adams: "We are now going to arrest you all for committing a felony, off to Rikers Island you go you criminals"
Make a note for your new glock.... steer clear of cheap extended mags. They tend to jam.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Make a note for your new glock.... steer clear of cheap extended mags. They tend to jam.
In NY its like, whats an extended mag? lol

We have 10 round limit in NY for everything. However, technically the NY unSafe act has it at 7 but some judge ruled to allow 10 although thats not in the books.

What really pisses me off is I cant buy the A-Team stainless steel folding stock for my mini-14 with the pistol grip. Somehow that would make me more dangerous even though I pick up insects I find inside my house and throw them safely out the door.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ill probably go for all authentic by the way, they are $25, its reasonable. Does that sound good?

Im still waiting for my judge to sign off on my receipt, hope I get it before the next pistol shoot at the end of the month.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ill probably go for all authentic by the way, they are $25, its reasonable. Does that sound good?

Im still waiting for my judge to sign off on my receipt, hope I get it before the next pistol shoot at the end of the month.
The 10rd limit is an idiotic law, as if shooting 9 people is just fine. Morons!

A standard magazine for the gun as designed should be the law. The Supreme Court really needs to take this case and end the nonsense once and for all. There is nothing in the Constitution or any prior SCOTUS ruling that allows for "banning" anything or for selective ammunition limits. The court previously ruled the 2nd amendment protects "ordinary military equipment... common in use at the time". Period. Meaning an AR with 30rd mags is the Constitutional gold standard... if anyone would ever read and rule decisively.

Remember the Virginia Tech shooter?? He had nothing but 10 round mags. Ever look into how many rounds he shot in his murder spree?? Over 200 !! So what did the dopey 10rd limit accomplish???

So yeah... stock up on factory glock mags. Some people still have standard capacity mags, since hard to ever know where or when you got them... depending on grandfathering laws in each state. NY would probably not allow that legally.

There is a guy from the TopShot show (Taran Butler) whose company TTI probably makes the best base plates and spring combos.

Last edited:
BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Flashback to the 1990's - I used to have a mini-14 in an aftermarket bullpup stock. LOL

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The 10rd limit is an idiotic law, as if shooting 9 people is just fine. Morons!

A standard magazine for the gun as designed should be the law. The Supreme Court really needs to take this case and end the nonsense once and for all. There is nothing in the Constitution of any prior SCOTUS ruling that allows for "banning" anything or for selective ammunition limits. The court previously ruled the 2nd amendment protects "ordinary military equipment... common in use at the time". Period. Meaning an AR with 30rd mags is the Constitutional gold standard... if anyone would ever read and rule decisively.

Remember the Virginia Tech shooter?? He had nothing but 10 round mags. Ever look into how many rounds he shot in his murder spree?? Over 200 !! So what did the dopey 10rd limit accomplish???

So yeah... stock up on factory glock mags. Some people still have standard capacity mags, since hard to ever know where or when you got them... depending on grandfathering laws in each state. NY would probably not allow that legally.

There is a guy from the TopShot show (Taran Butler) whose company TTI probably makes the best base plates and spring combos.
Please dont bring up virginia tech, next thing in NY they will only allow muzzle loaders, even for pistols. They dont give a crap about the Constitution, and we had 9 Republican NY Senators sign off on that senseless crap.

They do have grandfather laws here in NY for regular ARs that everybody else uses around the country but you have to register them with the New York State Police and I think you have to renew all the time. With the pistol, I have to renew my pistols in possession every 5 years or I become a criminal. I dunno if you can grandfather a magazine. The police that show up at my club have no limits though.

With AR's since the 2013 Safe Act you cant have a AR with a pistol grip in combination with a detachable magazine. You can however have a permanently fixed magazine and have a pistol grip, that is legal but of course that makes the gun more dangerous should there be a jam. Threaded barrels, a no no. No silencers.

They have workarounds here and other states called "featureless" and you can get a altered grip and detachable magazine such as this from darkstorm industries. Doesnt mean if you defend yourself with it they wont try to make you evil in court when you defend yourself.

Then there is "AR-Other" which is a workaround by having the barrel at a length between a rifle and a pistol. Its just like an regular AR but in between the legal definition of what NY calls either a pistol or a rifle and you cant have a threaded barrel of course. I have no plans on considering these as they are certainly grey area but you can get them at some gun shops no problem. Also, they probably would be the next thing to go and I wouldnt feel like registering something as a "assault rifle" especially considering they are not assault rifles.

This website below makes rifles for the "banned" states, but here in NY we do have direct dealers and multiple manufacturers.

NY Compliant Fixed Magazine AR's

New York Featureless

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im not seeing alot of coverage on this, at least not yet, but here is what supposedly was on the psychopath's mind that led him to that shooting yesterday.

"I’m 63 now full of hate, full of anger, and full of bitterness.”

He also criticized the mayor for not doing more to combat homelessness.

“Eric Adams, Eric Adams: What are you doing, brother? What’s happening with this homeless situation,” he said while referring to the subway. “Every car I went to was loaded with homeless people. It was so bad, I couldn’t even stand. I had to keep moving from car to car.”

James said in the videos that he had a diagnosed mental illness and railed against what he called the “horror show” of the city’s mental health services.

“What’s going on in that place is violence,” he said about a facility where he claimed to have received care. “Not physical violence,” he explained, “but the kind of violence a child experiences in grade school … that would make him go get a gun and shooting motherf—ers.”

More to his story: https://nypost.com/2022/04/12/frank-r-james-idd-as-person-of-interest-in-brooklyn-subway-shooting/

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Im not seeing alot of coverage on this, at least not yet, but here is what supposedly was on the psychopath's mind that led him to that shooting yesterday.

"I’m 63 now full of hate, full of anger, and full of bitterness.”

He also criticized the mayor for not doing more to combat homelessness.

“Eric Adams, Eric Adams: What are you doing, brother? What’s happening with this homeless situation,” he said while referring to the subway. “Every car I went to was loaded with homeless people. It was so bad, I couldn’t even stand. I had to keep moving from car to car.”

James said in the videos that he had a diagnosed mental illness and railed against what he called the “horror show” of the city’s mental health services.

“What’s going on in that place is violence,” he said about a facility where he claimed to have received care. “Not physical violence,” he explained, “but the kind of violence a child experiences in grade school … that would make him go get a gun and shooting motherf—ers.”

More to his story: https://nypost.com/2022/04/12/frank-r-james-idd-as-person-of-interest-in-brooklyn-subway-shooting/
It's the story of our time.... Democrats shooting Democrats in Democrat controlled cities. So the Democrat solution will be to take gun rights away from Republicans. Rinse and repeat....

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's the story of our time.... Democrats shooting Democrats in Democrat controlled cities. So the Democrat solution will be to take gun rights away from Republicans. Rinse and repeat....
NYC is a shythole, I try to avoid it these days as much as I can, but do plan on seeing some baseball games both Mets and Yankees and going to Flushing Chinatown several times for grocery shopping and dinners.

And no, even when I get concealed I would never bring that to the City, they run it like an independent country and seperate themselves from the state. So why should they be the primary population to dictate State Politics? Makes no sense.

If we abolish NYC we have the chance to make NY State the first Libertarian State. We already won 107 seats in local elections recently here including a District Attorney (as a fusion candidate) I voted for last year in a very tight race.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm gonna miss TheBigT's input in this thread.

Loved him and always respected him but I feel like we didn't fully appreciate his time and efforts, as much as we did appreciate him.

I may have to take his place in this thread as a Pro Trump Christian to keep his memory alive, though I assure you I will not do as good of a job as he did.

RIP Terry man. So sad about this.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm gonna miss TheBigT's input in this thread.

Loved him and always respected him but I feel like we didn't fully appreciate his time and efforts, as much as we did appreciate him.

I may have to take his place in this thread as a Pro Trump Christian to keep his memory alive, though I assure you I will not do as good of a job as he did.

RIP Terry man. So sad about this.
Wait, he said he was going on vacation to Aruba, your saying he passed away? Please tell me I misunderstood your post.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, this place wont be the same anymore. I left me a few remarks on that RIP thread, this sucks Ill miss his rants about Liberals on here for sure, always made me laugh.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Whaaaaat? Last we heard was a trip to Aruba (and a loaded cannon pointing down his driveway!)

BigT was happily retired and fishing and running. He was living his best life!

What happened?? Fill us in please....

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Friends-

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I love a GOOD conspiracy!

This ballot harvesting operation seems Iike the real way our 2020 election was stolen. Nothing fancy or complicated like dominion servers or Vatican spy satellites... just old school dirty politics and ballot stuffing!!

Georgia claims they are now conducting an actual investigation with supeonas!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love a GOOD conspiracy!

This ballot harvesting operation seems Iike the real way our 2020 election was stolen. Nothing fancy or complicated like dominion servers or Vatican spy satellites... just old school dirty politics and ballot stuffing!!

Georgia claims they are now conducting an actual investigation with supeonas!

if you watched the movie above in its entirety, you would remember that they set the bar really high to be included in that film.
I think each of the mules they identified had a small laundry list of attributes needed to "qualify" as a mule for the movie.

things like they had to visit a minimum amount of drop boxes, and democrat voting centers ect ect..

so the stated number doesn't reflect the total amount of illegal votes, nor does it reflect any thing more than a couple counties in 4 battleground states. there could easily be millions more votes that are going undetected from the mules alone.

once the ballots got separated from their envelopes, they can never be sig matched after... so yea, it was stolen, but I also believe they did all the other sh17 too... making for massive fraud on an epic scale.

of course anyone with a freakin pulse knew this the night of the elections.

It will literally be a miracle if we have a recognizable country after the smoke clears from this.

personally I am ready to start shooting.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you watched the movie above in its entirety, you would remember that they set the bar really high to be included in that film.
I think each of the mules they identified had a small laundry list of attributes needed to "qualify" as a mule for the movie.

things like they had to visit a minimum amount of drop boxes, and democrat voting centers ect ect..

so the stated number doesn't reflect the total amount of illegal votes, nor does it reflect any thing more than a couple counties in 4 battleground states. there could easily be millions more votes that are going undetected from the mules alone.

once the ballots got separated from their envelopes, they can never be sig matched after... so yea, it was stolen, but I also believe they did all the other sh17 too... making for massive fraud on an epic scale.

of course anyone with a freakin pulse knew this the night of the elections.

It will literally be a miracle if we have a recognizable country after the smoke clears from this.

personally I am ready to start shooting.
All the rigging starts with the debates, both Republicrat and Demican single party corporate establishment block their real competition from taking the platform and having their voices heard and having establishment ideology challenged. As far as Im concerned the election rigging doesnt just stop at the ballots. There are no legitimate elections without debate reform and getting the control away from the monopoly.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
All the rigging starts with the debates, both Republicrat and Demican single party corporate establishment block their real competition from taking the platform and having their voices heard.
it looks like this is beginning to change, thanx to MAGA. there are several "non players" hitting the primaries hard. we are making real gains. Trump was not a Player either. ( i know you dont like him). the players are running like cockroaches when the lights come on.

watch what happens in PA. it aint going to be OZ me thinks.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
on that note...

I think Trump played dr.Oz.

He knows that PA is a giant lib stronghold. He knows he cant back a true patriot here. but thats the beauty, I think he did it to actually expose the other players and their terrible track records.

the crowd booed hard when Trump announced his indorsement of Oz.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The Biden "admin" has done one thing. It has revealed the corruption of the democrat party.

They cheated and attempted to rig the elections back to 2016. Used Covid and masks as an excuse to bring in drop boxes. Lied, cheated, stole, robbed.

Used the FBI and CIA and weaponized them.

They are on a mission to destroy the Constitution and the US as we know it. Open borders, inflation that is devastating the Country. We had energy independence, they fucked that up. Destroyed 20+ years of progress in Afghanistan and now it is run by terrorists. They are using the Ukraine as their money laundering operation.

Sleepy Creepy Joe can't even spit out a sentence, has no clue where he is, while Obama runs the Country amuck from the basement, funded by Soros and these other globalist scumbags.

They have ultimately revealed that they are Traitors. I hope we see half the politicians in power in GITMO. That includes D and R.

The Court system and Supreme Court is compromised.

The MIlitary is the only way forward.

They have fucked up the US more in 12 months then anyone has in the history of the US.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it looks like this is beginning to change, thanx to MAGA. there are several "non players" hitting the primaries hard. we are making real gains. Trump was not a Player either. ( i know you dont like him). the players are running like cockroaches when the lights come on.

watch what happens in PA. it aint going to be OZ me thinks.
Well, thats not exactly what I meant lol. I meant how they block anything but Republicrat and Demicans from having their voices hear on the national platform especially the debate platform. MAGA people are still big government Republicrat establishment at the end of the day.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
PA is an old school hunting state.... nearly 1 million deer hunters. If organized they would be the 5th largest standing army in the world.

So yeah, they have a lot of democrats from the 3 major cities and union steel/coal workers.... but they love guns more.

Trump supported Oz because of their TV celebrity bond. But Trump underestimated how much Oz's weakness on guns is going to hurt him in a state like PA.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Used the FBI and CIA and weaponized them.
This is what Republicrat voters just never get, they vote in the very people that bites them back in the ass. Our Founding Fathers warned us of expansion of governmental policies powers. The US Constutiion does not authorize Federal Police forces and for good reason.

The FBI was started by Theodore Roosevelt, a Republicrat, then called BOI, Bureau of Investigation....and they have been well funded, well supported, and have been handed more powers ever since by Republicrats all the way up to the current day.

The CIA of course was in fact established by Truman, a Demican but they have been well funded and well supported, and have been handed more powers by Republicrats ever since all the way up to the current day.

And of course, the IRS was also an original Republicrat idea starting with Lincoln with the creation of the Commisioner of Internal Revenue that has been weaponized to attack certain people of the modern day, well funded, well supported, well expanded and empowered by Republicrats all the way up until the modern day.

Our only path to change is to politically destroy both the Republicrat and Demican parties, our country will always be on the path of destruction with both/either of them in.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
MAGA people are still big government Republicrat establishment at the end of the day.
You've got that last part 100% wrong. Probably why you never understood Trump/MAGA to get on board.

Trump/MAGA is the most anti-establishment side of the republican party. And Trump wrecking their career political grifting was why the establishment Republicans like Bush, Cheney, Romney, McConnell, and the Deep State tried to destroy him from the start.

Congress controls the money, and Trumps politucal inexperience was played against him by insiders he wrongly trusted. But by and large, Trump/MAGA did more to reverse years of government bureaucracy than any other president in my lifetime.

You hate the FBI and CIA? Who do you think they were trying to take down with leaks and secret meetings????

Biden took over, reversed Trump's actions, and look at things now. Sheeesh!

Jill Jorgensen wouldn't have lasted 20 minutes under the relentless attack given to Trump.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, thats not exactly what I meant lol. I meant how they block anything but Republicrat and Demicans from having their voices hear on the national platform especially the debate platform. MAGA people are still big government Republicrat establishment at the end of the day.
Rinos are still big government republicrat establishment.

Fixt.

patriots don't fall for any of this horse sh17, including your view of them if they are conservative.

You calling me an establishment shill don't sit well with me.

Im a fuking constatutionalist. betta recognise!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congress controls the money, and Trumps politucal inexperience was played against him by insiders he wrongly trusted. But by and large, Trump/MAGA did more to reverse years of government bureaucracy than any other president in my lifetime.
Speaking of money, Trump signed off on the most irresponsible big government fiscal/social polices in the history of man kind and people are now paying the price for that. He signed off on it, its all on his pen, he is fully to blame for something he could have vetoes. He not only signed off on that but he bragged about it.

Jill Jorgensen wouldn't have lasted 20 minutes under the relentless attack given to Trump.
That why Trump went from being vocal on how its a travesty that 3rd party candidates were blocked from being on the debate stage to wanting absolutely nothing to do with 3rd party candidates debating on the that platform when its him on the stage. He is a pure coward.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rinos are still big government republicrat establishment.

Fixt.

patriots don't fall for any of this horse sh17, including your view of them if they are conservative.

You calling me an establishment shill don't sit well with me.

Im a fuking constatutionalist. betta recognise!
Im not calling you establishment, at least I didnt mean it that way, I do think your well intended person. Im just saying the guy people think is a small government pro-Constitutional President was everything but that. Im going off his actual 4 years of policies rather than what he says on the microphone and call everything as I see it.

I think Rand Paul is the least worst you guys have, Id actually consider voting for him if he ran but thats about it.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Speaking of money, Trump signed off on the most irresponsible big government fiscal/social polices in the history of man kind and people are now paying the price for that. He signed off on it, its all on his pen, he is fully to blame for something he could have vetoes. He not only signed off on that but he bragged about it.

That why Trump went from being vocal on how its a travesty that 3rd party candidates were blocked from being on the debate stage to wanting absolutely nothing to do with 3rd party candidates debating on the that platform when its him on the stage. He is a pure coward.
What president in your lifetime did MORE to restore American constitutional order?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What president in your lifetime did MORE to restore American constitutional order?
In my life time? I say any that are alive throw them in Gitmo, and if they are dead dig them up and bury them in Gitmo. They are all pure trash and thats why we are here today in the trouble we are in, and our freedoms and liberties consistently eroding away.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yea this? in case you were going to say Reagan, you'd be wrong. He was a close second.

I would further the question as who in the last 100 yrs has done more/> ?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea this? in case you were going to say Reagan, you'd be wrong. He was a close second.

They all suck, we need computer chips and bring Washington back to life, I dont care how ugly he looks in skeleton, lol!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In all seriousness, Id rather vote for Vermin Supreme rather than most of the trash that ran for President the past 100 years. Id actually think at this point Id vote for him over Joe Jorgensen. He is from New Hampshere as well, pro gun country.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Not saying Id "vote" or support them, but I find Teddy Roosevelt one of the more interesting and fascinating presidents since the start of the 20th century as well as Eisenhower, more so Teddy. Eisenhower always sticks out with me with his famous Military Industrial Complex speech and that was coming from someone who also served their country in battle.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
somehow you seem to have lost sight that the presidents get voted in. you act as if the changes since the republic's inception had nothing to do with "we the people."

sadly I feel like that is the larger problem. Stupid voters.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
In my life time? I say any that are alive throw them in Gitmo, and if they are dead dig them up and bury them in Gitmo. They are all pure trash and thats why we are here today in the trouble we are in, and our freedoms and liberties consistently eroding away.
And that is the kind of childish response that keep libertarians off the big-boy debate stage.

By definition, ONE has to be "the best" in your lifetime. I would factually argue that Trump has done more to restore American constitutional order and economic freedom than any other president in your lifetime. You can't even produce a grown up answer. Seriously.

What about rejecting the Paris Climate accord if nothing else?!! How about getting rid of 2 government regulations for each new one added??