Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
white house chief of staff say's biden confident his son did not break any law....

BUT...he goes on to say.... 'BUT, i want to be perfectly clear. these are actions by hunter and his brother. they're private matters. they don't involve the president. and they certainly aren't something that anyone at the white house are involved in..

quite the fucking change from when biden fucking lied to American voters on campaign trail and said it was all russian misinformation....the worst part is the American media colluded in a cover up, the evidence was just as clear that biden was involved in criminal activities as it was that the steele dossier was a unverified hoax....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so here is the latest--joe biden say's that his wife jill biden was vice president in the obama presidency...

this guy really needs to go!!!

i can't believe that polls show that this mentally ill senile old man still has 40% approval rating???

maybe those still supporting biden also drove 18 wheelers part time on summer break?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'sudan military used heavy weapons against protestors'

'myanmar military deliberately killed civilians after coup'

'state sponsored mass killings in african wars'

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'BORDER AGENTS BRACED FOR DISASTER AT BORDER'

fucking biden is the REAL disaster!!!

mortherfucking biden needs to go join his buddy robert mueller....

btw--where is robert mueller

where oh where is bobby mueller?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
2016 colin kaepernick says nfl is nothing more than a slave auction and drops to his knee during pledge of allegiance

2022 colin kaepernick does a try out and says he could help a team win IF GIVEN A CHANCE

what a :poop:

the worst part about it is that if a team were to sign him every fucking 'WOKE' moron would make sure to watch to pad ratings, i have no doubt about this....and stupid assed 'SPINELESS' republicans would continue to watch the fucking NFL.

fuckcolinkaepernick
fucktheNFL
oh yeah...
fuckspineless republicans who would continue to watch thefuckingNFL

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anyone catch the latest video coming out of Bucha Ukraine? Bodies littering the streets, many civilians. Some real ugly sh1t.

Ukraine says it shows the brutality of Russian invasion now they have pulled back and journalists can see the damage they left behind. Russia says they pulled out 4 days ago and they aren't the ones that did this.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone catch the latest video coming out of Bucha Ukraine? Bodies littering the streets, many civilians. Some real ugly sh1t.

Ukraine says it shows the brutality of Russian invasion now they have pulled back and journalists can see the damage they left behind. Russia says they pulled out 4 days ago and they aren't the ones that did this.
I dont even wanna watch that, but who are the Nazi's now?

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't think it really matters who gets called a Nazi, since more than just Nazis can gun down civilians. But someone should find out who did this.... and eliminate the back and forth finger pointing.

Old Dad Joke -
Where did Hitler put his armies?

(* in his sleevies.... LOL)

Reactions: ax1
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you won't see it on mainstream tv, but african nations militaries been massacaring civilians on a on greater scale than that for decades.

see post #59,351

and how about the taliban killing civilians in afghanistan, where is the outrage?

it reminds me of all the thousands of women who go missing every single day, yet the media will select one out of all of those women to have a media frenzy over..........today the liberals are all concerned about ukrainian victims, but once they immigrate to the US will they soon be labelled 'WHITE SUPREMACIST's' by those same liberals?

Last edited:
BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Or the US killing civilians.... like that missile strike in the last days of Afghanistan that vaporized a family with children loading water jugs onto a car.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Or the US killing civilians.... like that missile strike in the last days of Afghanistan that vaporized a family with children loading water jugs onto a car.
the one where biden was claiming to have killed terrorist until he was busted out?

i don't know, man...after watching hour upon hour upon hour of how we meticulously planned and prepped with shock and awe, i just can't understand how the russian military can be this stupid---the fish i'm smellin sure aint fresh.

i have no clue what is up, but i'm not believing all i'm being told!!!

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Another story today - a Ukrainian mayor who had been kidnapped (along with his family) by Russians during the invasion... found tortured and dead in a shallow grave. Wife had fingers and arms broken, all including the son executed.

It looks bad for the Russians as they were last seen taking them away, no? And there are enough of these brutal incidents to demand a trial in The Hague for war crimes, for WHOEVER is responsible. It's beyond any legitimate war actions.

I get that the Ukrainians would want to blame the Russians for all this to gain international support and military aid. But then again, if the Russians really ARE doing what it looks like they are doing... then shouldn't the western world be doing even more to stop them??

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Another story today - a Ukrainian mayor who had been kidnapped (along with his family) by Russians during the invasion... found tortured and dead in a shallow grave. Wife had fingers and arms broken, all including the son executed.

It looks bad for the Russians as they were last seen taking them away, no? And there are enough of these brutal incidents to demand a trial in The Hague for war crimes, for WHOEVER is responsible. It's beyond any legitimate war actions.

I get that the Ukrainians would want to blame the Russians for all this to gain international support and military aid. But then again, if the Russians really ARE doing what it looks like they are doing... then shouldn't the western world be doing even more to stop them??
i heard many horror stories from guys i knew who came back from vietnam all kinds of fuckedup. stories about young kids [often girls] with AKs shooting our guys and having to kill the kid. or walking into a village and thinking they were friendly civilians only to be ambushed and not knowing who to kill....those guys were conscripts who were not prepared for what they were getting into-much like the russians in ukraine--i can absolutely guarantee that those russian soldiers in ukraine were not trained for what they were up against with civilians armed with weapons attacking them....if someone has a gun and is trying to kill you i guess it wouldn't make much difference if they were wearing a uniform or not?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@thebigt I meant this one...

I think I remember calling bullshyt on that one as soon as it happened on here, it was just reactionary to distract the public from all the crap that was going on and market a "victory," that one was easy to figure out it more likely was a false flag in some way than a real threat.

It sure wasnt a "mistake' if a keyboard munchkin like me knew whats up.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you won't see it on mainstream tv, but african nations militaries been massacaring civilians on a on greater scale than that for decades.

see post #59,351

and how about the taliban killing civilians in afghanistan, where is the outrage?

it reminds me of all the thousands of women who go missing every single day, yet the media will select one out of all of those women to have a media frenzy over..........today the liberals are all concerned about ukrainian victims, but once they immigrate to the US will they soon be labelled 'WHITE SUPREMACIST's' by those same liberals?
Ukraine is certainly sad and Im upset about it but you know there is enough crap going on behind the scenes to fill up seaworld over and over again 100 times over when they pick and choose what tragedy you need to worry about shoving it down your throat, ignoring the other current catastrophes. Then they promote their own human horrors as if its just regular normal collateral damage, "nothing to see here folks, just 1/2 a million iraqi children and babies, whats your problem fuqface!"

Putin is war criminal, but I sure would love to see both him and that pedophile from the white house get tried, Im willing to bet Groper Joe has way more death and blood on his hands of innocent people due to his policies than Putin would ever dream of having.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
i heard many horror stories from guys i knew who came back from vietnam all kinds of fuckedup. stories about young kids [often girls] with AKs shooting our guys and having to kill the kid. or walking into a village and thinking they were friendly civilians only to be ambushed and not knowing who to kill....those guys were conscripts who were not prepared for what they were getting into-much like the russians in ukraine--i can absolutely guarantee that those russian soldiers in ukraine were not trained for what they were up against with civilians armed with weapons attacking them....if someone has a gun and is trying to kill you i guess it wouldn't make much difference if they were wearing a uniform or not?
If they were killed with their hands tied behind their backs or riding a bicycle, it's hard to make the case they were a real danger to the Russian troops. You can see it in the video I posted... LOOK at some of the bodies.

Maybe they really were innocent civilians being slaughtered by Russians. Rather than dismissing it completely, stop for a moment and think, IF it's all true, then what??

I understand with the media these days, gotta be sure. But when sure, let's at least respond decisively.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If they were killed with their hands tied behind their backs or riding a bicycle, it's hard to make the case they were a real danger to the Russian troops. You can see it in the video I posted... LOOK at some of the bodies.

Maybe they really were innocent civilians being slaughtered by Russians. Rather than dismissing it completely, stop for a moment and think, IF it's all true, then what??

I understand with the media these days, gotta be sure. But when sure, let's at least respond decisively.
I cant look at, well Id rather not, but Ill take your word for it.

Now you ask "if true" then what?

Well....common sense said that a dirty ugly war would happen if the west keeps expanding to Russian borders. Do I really think there is a good "then what" scenario from the people already in charge who risked Ukraine into this in the first place?

What is it that you think should be done about this? Whats on your mind? Im asking in a respectful fashion here btw, at least this time :)

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I cant look at, well Id rather not, but Ill take your word for it.

Now you ask "if true" then what?

Well....common sense said that a dirty ugly war would happen if the west keeps expanding to Russian borders. Do I really think there is a good "then what" scenario from the people already in charge who risked Ukraine into this in the first place?

What is it that you think should be done about this? Whats on your mind? Im asking in a respectful fashion here btw, at least this time :)
LOOK at that video, from the comfort of your safe home. Its the very least you can do... THEY are living it.

I think of all the sh1tty wars we have had, fighting to bring freedom to people that seemed far less worthy. Afghanistan for example. 10 years and the minute they had to stand on their own, they ran back to subjugation. These Ukrainians seem to cherish their freedom and are willing to fight to preserve it... far more than even Americans today, it seems! So at least with what I have read/seen thus far - the Ukrainian people appear deserving of rescue by freedom loving nations of the world.

I think of what happened in WWII when atrocities were left unchecked. It only got worse and millions of innocent people perished. Literally Millions. "IF" what we are seeing in Ukraine is actually true, then the actions of the Russian military (deliberately bombing, torturing, and executing civilians) should be stopped. How far do we let the Russians push? How many die before we say enough is enough? And if not us, then who??

In Syria - we (the US military under Trump) inserted ourselves and held half the country to conduct operations against ISIS. Russia was in-country and allied with Syria, and it was a huge slap in the face to see us basically take over half the country to do what we needed to do. At one point, Russian mercenaries operating with the Syrian army made a push across the Euphrates river to attack our guys... and the US military fought back for real, killing up to 200 Russians of various backgrounds. The same way we lobbed cruise missiles into Syria to oppose Russian/Syrian chemical attacks on the people (that Putin threatened to shoot down). Not that we had some special right to do this, but our values led us to these actions. And neither event started WW3 with Russia.

I don't care about some Nazi's claimed to be fighting for the Ukrainian side any more than some Nazis fighting on the Russian side (Wagner group mercenaries), or the Chechan muslims helping in this war. I am only thinking about the regular people of Ukraine who seemed to be free and appear desperate to stay that way.

What do I think we could/should do now?? For one, I accept that Ukraine in NATO was too much too close (a huge Biden / McCain mistake) and I understand Putin needing to prevent that. But this is too brutal, too excessive, too cruel. I would propose that Ukraine agree/sign to never join NATO and never position NATO missiles or troops on its territory and remain non-nuclear -- in exchange for an immediate cease fire and return of all Ukrainian land including the Donbass region AND Crimea. Everyone gets what they want.

If not, I say we begin operations within Ukrainian airspace and borders. We DO NOT cross the line into Russia or its allied neighbors. But we join the fight to push the aggressors out of Ukrainian space, at the request and invitation of the Ukrainian people, and return them to a free / neutral status. I don't think this means nuclear war because in that case everyone loses rather than everyone winning. Makes no sense and neither side (or civilization) survives. As long as Putin gets to hold power in the Russian motherland, he has no reason to end the world (another Biden mistake threatening a regime change).

The fact remains that we have spent some 50 years preparing for a war with Russia, and if we can't coexist on the planet, and they are going to run wild brutalizing their neighbors.... if some direct battle is inevitable... there is no better time than now from what we are seeing with their battle tactics and ability.

The added benefit to this is schooling the Chinese on what would happen if they push too far in the South China sea or with Taiwan. Again, instances where we might have to get involved and a strong hand now could prevent that later. Some action now to prevent worse actions later (hopefully).

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the border is getting ready to collapse, just in time for all of those illegals to apply for mail in ballots.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
elon musk becomes twitters largest shareholder....calls have begun to bring back trump!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
after buying huge chunk of twitter elon musk proceeded to define woman!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
breaking news: bee gees not only define woman---they define more than a woman

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
in a seance jim morrison defines LA woman

damn, even a long dead man can define woman :unsure:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
maybe jackson-brown should listen to the lou reed song walk on the wild side for definition of woman---or maybe not, lol.

i mean how can you be a woman yet be unable to define woman, and yet think you are qualified to set the law of the land when you can't even set the law of your own fucking genitals--geez, c,mon man.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOOK at that video, from the comfort of your safe home. Its the very least you can do... THEY are living it.

I think of all the sh1tty wars we have had, fighting to bring freedom to people that seemed far less worthy. Afghanistan for example. 10 years and the minute they had to stand on their own, they ran back to subjugation. These Ukrainians seem to cherish their freedom and are willing to fight to preserve it... far more than even Americans today, it seems! So at least with what I have read/seen thus far - the Ukrainian people appear deserving of rescue by freedom loving nations of the world.

I think of what happened in WWII when atrocities were left unchecked. It only got worse and millions of innocent people perished. Literally Millions. "IF" what we are seeing in Ukraine is actually true, then the actions of the Russian military (deliberately bombing, torturing, and executing civilians) should be stopped. How far do we let the Russians push? How many die before we say enough is enough? And if not us, then who??

In Syria - we (the US military under Trump) inserted ourselves and held half the country to conduct operations against ISIS. Russia was in-country and allied with Syria, and it was a huge slap in the face to see us basically take over half the country to do what we needed to do. At one point, Russian mercenaries operating with the Syrian army made a push across the Euphrates river to attack our guys... and the US military fought back for real, killing up to 200 Russians of various backgrounds. The same way we lobbed cruise missiles into Syria to oppose Russian/Syrian chemical attacks on the people (that Putin threatened to shoot down). Not that we had some special right to do this, but our values led us to these actions. And neither event started WW3 with Russia.

I don't care about some Nazi's claimed to be fighting for the Ukrainian side any more than some Nazis fighting on the Russian side (Wagner group mercenaries), or the Chechan muslims helping in this war. I am only thinking about the regular people of Ukraine who seemed to be free and appear desperate to stay that way.

What do I think we could/should do now?? For one, I accept that Ukraine in NATO was too much too close (a huge Biden / McCain mistake) and I understand Putin needing to prevent that. But this is too brutal, too excessive, too cruel. I would propose that Ukraine agree/sign to never join NATO and never position NATO missiles or troops on its territory and remain non-nuclear -- in exchange for an immediate cease fire and return of all Ukrainian land including the Donbass region AND Crimea. Everyone gets what they want.

If not, I say we begin operations within Ukrainian airspace and borders. We DO NOT cross the line into Russia or its allied neighbors. But we join the fight to push the aggressors out of Ukrainian space, at the request and invitation of the Ukrainian people, and return them to a free / neutral status. I don't think this means nuclear war because in that case everyone loses rather than everyone winning. Makes no sense and neither side (or civilization) survives. As long as Putin gets to hold power in the Russian motherland, he has no reason to end the world (another Biden mistake threatening a regime change).

The fact remains that we have spent some 50 years preparing for a war with Russia, and if we can't coexist on the planet, and they are going to run wild brutalizing their neighbors.... if some direct battle is inevitable... there is no better time than now from what we are seeing with their battle tactics and ability.

The added benefit to this is schooling the Chinese on what would happen if they push too far in the South China sea or with Taiwan. Again, instances where we might have to get involved and a strong hand now could prevent that later. Some action now to prevent worse actions later (hopefully).
Thats a pretty good and fair assessment as to what is to be done, the risks and the wins. I do really wonder what the people of Donbass want, after all there has been a civil war there for some 8 years now, but that doesnt say a ton of what the people there want. Then what do Crimeans really want? After all they are more Russian speaking than Ukrainian. The point is, does that need to be such a sticking point to end the war and stop all this suffering?

I do hope this makes China think twice about invaiding Taiwan or other counties. Im a non-interventionist but I still can look at the situation that obviously is out of my own power and try to be optimistic about any positives.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thats a pretty good and fair assessment as to what is to be done, the risks and the wins. I do really wonder what the people of Donbass want, after all there has been a civil war there for some 8 years now, but that doesnt say a ton of what the people there want. Then what do Crimeans really want? After all they are more Russian speaking than Ukrainian. The point is, does that need to be such a sticking point to end the war and stop all this suffering?

I do hope this makes China think twice about invaiding Taiwan or other counties. Im a non-interventionist but I still can look at the situation that obviously is out of my own power and try to be optimistic about any positives.
I get your point about citizens of Ukraine with russian heritage and allegiances, such as Crimeria or Donbass.... how to handle that?? One solution is they can vote with their feet and move away, go live in Russia if they want. Another solution is they can stay and vote with their ballots for a Ukrainian government who wants closer ties with Russia. But what I think can't work, is breaking off chunks of Ukraine and giving it to another country anytime people have some discontent. Imagine Chinatown or little Italy in New York deciding to breakaway and become sovereign territory of those other nations where they 'feel' more aligned. Or those areas of the south west US breaking away and merging back as Mexican territory. It just doesn't work practically if a nation has to redraw its borders at the whim of any vocal minority.

But I guarantee that while whatever action we take will have consequences, doing nothing with ALSO have serious consequences... especially in the Asian pacific region.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get your point about citizens of Ukraine with russian heritage and allegiances, such as Crimeria or Donbass.... how to handle that?? One solution is they can vote with their feet and move away, go live in Russia if they want. Another solution is they can stay and vote with their ballots for a Ukrainian government who wants closer ties with Russia. But what I think can't work, is breaking off chunks of Ukraine and giving it to another country anytime people have some discontent. Imagine Chinatown or little Italy in New York deciding to breakaway and become sovereign territory of those other nations where they 'feel' more aligned. Or those areas of the south west US breaking away and merging back as Mexican territory. It just doesn't work practically if a nation has to redraw its borders at the whim of any vocal minority.

But I guarantee that while whatever action we take will have consequences, doing nothing with ALSO have serious consequences... especially in the Asian pacific region.
Well, they did vote in a pro-Russian government and then Obama and NATO overthrew him, lol They sure can vote with their feet though. This is where we cycle back to interventionist policies, it more than often works out in terrible tragedy and nobody ever has to pay the consequences here for it.

Not to give you a hard time, but sometimes I feel like NYC as a whole already broke away from the State and to tell you the truth....yes somehow they dictate the States politics. I wish we can make it official and have NYC go the hell away....California can go too, at least half of it and then that would make it easier to focus more on one type of people and get them to drop the Republicrat party lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well, they did vote in a pro-Russian government and then Obama and NATO overthrew him, lol They sure can vote with their feet though. This is where we cycle back to interventionist policies, it more than often works out in terrible tragedy and nobody ever has to pay the consequences here for it.

Not to give you a hard time, but sometimes I feel like NYC as a whole already broke away from the State and to tell you the truth....yes somehow they dictate the States politics. I wish we can make it official and have NYC go the hell away....California can go too, at least half of it and then that would make it easier to focus more on one type of people and get them to drop the Republicrat party lol.
if things were reversed and the libertarian party were in the same position as the republican party as far as members of congress and registered voters i would have no problem registering as, and voting as a libertarian...as it is now libertarians are taking votes away from republicans and hence enabling democrats to continue their WOKE agenda that you can see happening in NYC...imo, libertarians have good intentions with unintended consequences.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if things were reversed and the libertarian party were in the same position as the republican party as far as members of congress and registered voters i would have no problem registering as, and voting as a libertarian...as it is now libertarians are taking votes away from republicans and hence enabling democrats to continue their WOKE agenda that you can see happening in NYC...imo, libertarians have good intentions with unintended consequences.
In all honestly, as a Libertarian I could care less about the Republicrat party. They are horrible and need to be destroyed. They are just as bad as Demicans and their policies are mostly all the same. Big government socialist anti-constitutional criminal garbage.

You all Republicrats taking away Libertarian votes....actually, please all of you stay away I dont want you to ruin and taint my party lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
libertarians have good intentions with unintended consequences.
Big government Republicrats are fully responsible to these unintended consequences. Should you all have steered the government towards freedom and liberty as provided full protections of the Bill of Rights to our people and protected the integrity of the US Constitution as our Founding Fathers intended the Demicans wouldnt have the exploited powers that the Republicrats help create. But no, they are big government war mongering military industrial complex socialists who could care less about our freedoms and rights. Its not what they say, its in their policies.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In all honestly, as a Libertarian I could care less about the Republicrat party. They are horrible and need to be destroyed. They are just as bad as Demicans and their policies are mostly all the same. Big government socialist anti-constitutional criminal garbage.

You all Republicrats taking away Libertarian votes....actually, please all of you stay away I dont want you to ruin and taint my party lol
lol...you should be a comedian-how you enjoying living in YOUR libertarian state :love:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Big government Republicrats are fully responsible to these unintended consequences. Should you all have steered the government towards freedom and liberty as provided full protections of the Bill of Rights to our people and protected the integrity of the US Constitution as our Founding Fathers intended the Demicans wouldnt have the exploited powers that the Republicrats help create.
lol---how you enjoying your bill of rights living in your libertarian state:love:

i bet i have more rights living in my republicrst state than you have in your libertarian state-na na na nana

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol...you should be a comedian-how you enjoying living in YOUR libertarian state :love:
We are working on it though, and if we fail Im just going to sink with the ship. Cant be in my death bed looking back knowing I didnt try to do whats right for NY.

Larry Sharpe for Governor 2022!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol....this is the part where Im on stage and you walk up and slap me!!!!
nah, just the fact that you have to live in a communist state like NY is punishment enough--ENJOY:p

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i bet i have more rights living in my republicrst state than you have in your libertarian state-na na na nana
We have the right to drink out of a paper straw...I bet you cant find those in Indiana!!! LMFAO!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We are working on it though, and if we fail Im just going to sink with the ship. Cant be in my death bed looking back knowing I didnt try to do whats right for NY.

Larry Sharpe for Governor 2022!

View attachment 214801
you are just like one of those "women' with a dick, you can wish all you want but it is what it is, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We have the right to drink out of a paper straw...I bet you cant find those in Indiana!!! LMFAO!!!!
i have the right to walk around with my weapon on my hip, can you do that in NY?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have the right to walk around with my weapon on my hip, can you do that in NY?
I will concealed as soon as I take care of my live fire training course. I have to find a class that fits my schedule. No big deal, I actually want to take it.

Cant take it to NYC or New Jersey though.....afterwards Im going to get a Utah permit which is easy to get done and covers over 30 states.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
as it is now libertarians are taking votes away from republicans and hence enabling democrats to continue their WOKE agenda that you can see happening in NYC...imo, libertarians have good intentions with unintended consequences.
Just a fun fact, it was Ron Paul and Libertarianism that pulled me away from voting Democrap (I was a "I" most of my life) back in the late 2000s.. Things arent always as they seem. Republicrats were never a consideration at that time.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just a fun fact, it was Ron Paul and Libertarianism that pulled me away from voting Democrap back in the late 2000s.. Things arent always as they seem. Republicrats were never a consideration at that time.
i knew it--you are a closet communist:cool:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i knew it--you are a closet communist:cool:
LOL....I do wanna add, of course Ron Paul was a registered "Republicrat" but he was a special exception just as I would at least consider his son or any very libertarian leaning person (or should I say Libertarian that inflitrated the Republicrat party) depending on who they are running against.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LOL....I do wanna add, of course Ron Paul was a registered "Republicrat" but he was a special exception just as I would at least consider his son or any very libertarian leaning person (or should I say Libertarian that inflitrated the Republicrat party) depending on who they are running against.
yeah, but there is no difference between democrats and republicans-right?

geez, man i bet you are laughing your ass off typing this crap, lol. :love:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, but there is no difference between democrats and republicans-right?

geez, man i bet you are laughing your ass off typing this crap, lol. :love:
I would consider voting for Tulsi Gabbard too.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would consider voting for Tulsi Gabbard too.
i think you would consider voting for daffy duck--or maybe you just identify as a duck :love:

define duck:giggle:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think you would consider voting for daffy duck--or maybe you just identify as a duck :love:

define duck:giggle:
I do identify myself as a duck, but not just any duck. I am a binary duck who sometimes also identifies as a gender neutral kitty cat while and only in duck form.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I do identify myself as a duck, but not just any duck. I am a binary duck who sometimes also identifies as a gender neutral kitty cat while and only in duck form.
are you sure you don't just identify as a 'QUACK'... :p:ROFLMAO:😊:love:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
are you sure you don't just identify as a 'QUACK'... :p:ROFLMAO:😊:love:
Yeah sure, us binary ducks may be accused of being quacks, but at least we are getting Disney contracts for the next child movies which comes with alot of fame and money.

Last edited: