Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
farrakhan's close ties to the democrat party have re-emerged as a political issue after he was revealed to have closer ties with several house democrats than they let on.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
house democrats refuse to denounce farrakhan and have misled the public about their close relationship with him.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
president harris?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can vouch for the gun sales. I teach concealed carry classes in NC. I’be had more women and minorities in my classes in the last year than I’ve had in the past 6 years combined!
Im working on that, its extremely difficult to get concealed where I live but we have an active Supreme Court case about that and waiting on the outcome. Once Im processed I should at least get a restricted pistol permit at least so I can buy and use it at my home/gun-range, but I have another 6-12 months to wait for the Judge interview/approval, wtf???? Then after I buy a pistol I still have to wait 6-8 weeks to be allowed to pick it up from my dealer.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im working on that, its extremely difficult to get concealed where I live but we have an active Supreme Court case about that and waiting on the outcome. Once Im processed I should at least get a restricted pistol permit at least so I can buy and use it at my home/gun-range, but I have another 6-12 months to wait for the Judge interview/approval, wtf???? Then after I buy a pistol I still have to wait 6-8 weeks to be allowed to pick it up from my dealer.
I forgot you live in NY. That’s ridiculous!! I’m hoping their restrictive gun laws, eventually, will all be overturned!!

Reactions: ax1
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I forgot you live in NY. That’s ridiculous!! I’m hoping their restrictive gun laws, eventually, will all be overturned!!
the United Soviet State of NY....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sharpton, blm team up to embrace farrakhan...

isn't farrakhan the one who said jews should be exterminated like termites and called hitler a great man :unsure:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
farrakhan roots feed black lives matter movement anti-semitism......

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
black lives matter sides with iranian backed terrorist

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
will anti-semitism undermine the black lives matter movement?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
louis farrakhan's ties to democrat politicians, celebrities runs deep.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
rittenhouse could have potential defamation case against biden over white supremacist tweet, expert says

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Louis Farrakhan is pure evil and is the epitome of racist.
yes, yes he is...

blm backs racist leader farrakhan

sharpton, black lives matter team up to embrace farrakhan

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
anti-rittenhouse protester body-slams reporter outside kenosha courthouse...mostly peaceful protest-eh?
Not guilty!!!!!!!! :)
I have been so consumed with work that I didn’t even know what this trial was even about until tonight. My immediate response was “Really? This was actually brought to trial?”

How the hell would he ever be guilty? What a waste of time..
It’s the over playing of the race card at its finest!
They jump at any chance to preach their bullsh*t. They need to get a grasp on reality and get over themselves.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have been so consumed with work that I didn’t even know what this trial was even about until tonight. My immediate response was “Really? This was actually brought trial?”

They jump at any chance to preach their bullsh*t. They need to get a grasp on reality and get over themselves.
apparently those who are calling everyone racist are indeed racist?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
apparently those who are calling everyone racist are indeed racist?
Racism only exists when people support it’s very existence. The more people are conditioned to believe that racism still exists, the more it will continue to exist. Hence the reason it has all gotten much worse since BLM segregated everyone on a large scale.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Racism only exists when people support it’s very existence. The more people are conditioned to believe that racism still exists, the more it will continue to exist. Hence the reason it has all gotten much worse since BLM segregated everyone on a large scale.
i think calling someone a racist for saying ALL lives matter is the very essence of racism.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
robert f kennedt jr will be on coast to coast on monday talking about his new book---'the real anthony fauci'

look it up, he really takes on fauci and vaccines especially for children.

he also has a website..childrenshealthdefense

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
shoppers shocked by higher prices on thanksgiving favorites

lets go brandon-FJB

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
rising inflation sees maine, new englanders blast joe biden

@Ricky10

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
top obama advisers turn on biden over inflation

uhoh--joey is in trouble :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
joy reid dismisses that inflation is affecting economy

left media sound alarm on expensive holiday season

i guess good ole joy didn't get the memo-eh? :rolleyes:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
former obama economic aide: 'i warned democrats about inflation', wonders how biden got it so wrong.

easy-he is mentally deficient.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
former obama economic aide: 'i warned democrats about inflation', wonders how biden got it so wrong.

easy-he is mentally deficient.
He did not get it wrong, not at all. He is accomplishing precisely what he set out to do.

They are creating governmental dependency.

Wait until you see what the new Comptroller of Currency will do. Can you say "government controlled banking accounts"? I knew you could.

There has been no mistake, no error, no underestimation - none of that. Even Biden and his funky bunch understand causal relationships.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
He did not get it wrong, not at all. He is accomplishing precisely what he set out to do.

Wait until you see what the new Comptroller of Currency will do. Can you say "government controlled banking accounts"? I knew you could.

There has been no mistake, no error, no underestimation - none of that. Even Biden and his funky bunch understand causal relationships.
i agree that bidens funky bunch understand completely...as for biden not even sure if he goes number two without help. 💩

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
abc, cbs, nbc, cnn skip DOJ whistleblower revealing 'threat tag' targeting parents at school board meetings..

the media have completely ignored the explosive allegation made by a DOJ WHISTLEBLOWER about the counter-terrorism targeting of parents that undercuts sworn testimony by AG merrick garland...

isn't lying under oath a criminal offense?

i think a special investigator is needed--where the hell is bobby mueller?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

does that CofC appointee need approval by senate?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes - appointed to a five-year term by the President with the consent of the Senate.
so the senate has final say just like scotus?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hunter biden in hot seat again after bombshell report about links to china....

joe bidens brother in law asked hunter biden to help him secure a business license in china, emails show.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
rittenhouse protesters chant-'the only solution is communist revolution'

ok, skippy :rolleyes:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I 100% agree ^^^

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
imagine that...jen psaki worked for cnn before becoming press secretary :eek:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With everything going on in the world today, this right now is CiaNN's most important news of the night.

IMG_2473.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hunter bidens firm

i was wondering what happened to dixon....
I was actually thinking about him, he vaporized from here right before that Afghan circus happened. Hope he is ok,

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Masks didn’t work the first time around…surely they will work this time around…stupid fucking democrats.
lets go brandon

FJB

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was actually thinking about him, he vaporized from here right before that Afghan circus happened. Hope he is ok,
me too.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have been so consumed with work that I didn’t even know what this trial was even about until tonight. My immediate response was “Really? This was actually brought to trial?”

I think it was a distraction from the Gislaine Maxwell trial...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if democrats want to make self defense a issue in upcoming elections they are just shooting themselves in the foot-again...gun law restrictions and being against self defense[rittenhouse]goes against the grain since gun sales are at a all time high, with women and minorities being at the top for 1st time gun owners...democrats are losing their base and are out of touch!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
WTA-womens tennis association says it will suspend all tournaments in china over missing chinese tennis star peng shuai

well NBA
well olympic committee
well biden???

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if biden thinks his approval is low now just wait until after new years when reality sets in on how bad bidens 1st year has been and people realize they still have 3 more years with a mentally deficient running the country.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
very sad to hear about those people, including children killed in wisconsin. :(

'suv plows through wisconsin christmas parade'

PRAYERS

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

The New York state Assembly’s bombshell report on ex-Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s sexual harassment has corroborated claims made by a 12th accuser — who said he forcibly kissed her while touring her flood-damaged home and then sent her signed photos of the visit.

Sherry Vill, 55, publicly accused Cuomo in March of “manhandling” her when he visited Greece, just outside Rochester, in 2017 after the area was ravaged by floods.

The legislative investigation released Monday lists the married mother of three for the first time as one of Cuomo’s accusers.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just when you thought the left can stoop no lower ...

How about making fun of Christmas Parade tragedy in which 5 people were killed and many injured. Yes, to the left, that must be a joke ...

An Illinois Democrat has been blasted for describing the deadly Christmas parade rampage in Wisconsin as “karma” for the acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse. Mary Lemanski, the social media director for the Democratic Party in DuPage County, began her heartless online tirade by snarkily dismissing the tragedy as “just self-defense.”

“It was probably just self-defense,” Lemanski wrote in a tweet that appears to have since been deleted.

“Living in Wisconsin, he probably felt threatened,”
another tweet, which was still online Monday morning read — referring to the driver being held as a person of interest in the Waukesha incident, which left five people dead and dozens hurt.

“I’m sure he didn’t want to hurt anyone. He came to help people,” she added in her sarcasm-laced missive.

Mary Lemanski was slammed on Twitter after calling the Christmas parade tragedy in Waukesha, Wisconsin, “karma” for the acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse.

Lemanski, who also lists herself as an acting student with the famed Second City improvisational comedy group in Chicago, also wrote that the Christmas parade rampage was “karma” in another tweet that appears to have since been deleted.

“I’m sad anytime anyone dies. I just believe in Karma and this came around quick on the citizens of Wisconsin,” Lemanski wrote, according to Fox News.

“You reap what you sow. It’s sad people died, but when you open the door to vigilante justice, everyone seems threatening,” she said in a tweet.

Lemanski was mocking Rittenhouse’s self-defense claim before the 18-year-old was acquitted Friday of charges of homicide, attempted homicide and reckless endangerment in the deaths of Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, and Anthony Huber, 26, and the wounding of Gaige Grosskreutz, 27, on Aug. 25, 2020.

On Monday morning, Lemanski said: “I’m going to Hell because I already made a deal with the Devil that nobody else on Earth will go to Hell if I go. So, you’re welcome.”

Lemanski then posted the link to a report in The Hill about NAACP president Derrick Johnson calling the acquittal a “warning shot that vigilante justice is allowed.”

She wrote: “Oh look! I was right! NAACP president calls Rittenhouse verdict ‘a warning shot that vigilante justice is allowed.”

I wish there was a way for each of us to let her know how abhorrent her comments are.

Last edited: