Donald Trump running for president

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just when you thought the left can stoop no lower ...

How about making fun of Christmas Parade tragedy in which 5 people were killed and many injured. Yes, to the left, that must be a joke ...

An Illinois Democrat has been blasted for describing the deadly Christmas parade rampage in Wisconsin as “karma” for the acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse. Mary Lemanski, the social media director for the Democratic Party in DuPage County, began her heartless online tirade by snarkily dismissing the tragedy as “just self-defense.”

“It was probably just self-defense,” Lemanski wrote in a tweet that appears to have since been deleted.

“Living in Wisconsin, he probably felt threatened,”
another tweet, which was still online Monday morning read — referring to the driver being held as a person of interest in the Waukesha incident, which left five people dead and dozens hurt.

“I’m sure he didn’t want to hurt anyone. He came to help people,” she added in her sarcasm-laced missive.

Mary Lemanski was slammed on Twitter after calling the Christmas parade tragedy in Waukesha, Wisconsin, “karma” for the acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse.

Lemanski, who also lists herself as an acting student with the famed Second City improvisational comedy group in Chicago, also wrote that the Christmas parade rampage was “karma” in another tweet that appears to have since been deleted.

“I’m sad anytime anyone dies. I just believe in Karma and this came around quick on the citizens of Wisconsin,” Lemanski wrote, according to Fox News.

“You reap what you sow. It’s sad people died, but when you open the door to vigilante justice, everyone seems threatening,” she said in a tweet.

Lemanski was mocking Rittenhouse’s self-defense claim before the 18-year-old was acquitted Friday of charges of homicide, attempted homicide and reckless endangerment in the deaths of Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, and Anthony Huber, 26, and the wounding of Gaige Grosskreutz, 27, on Aug. 25, 2020.

On Monday morning, Lemanski said: “I’m going to Hell because I already made a deal with the Devil that nobody else on Earth will go to Hell if I go. So, you’re welcome.”

Lemanski then posted the link to a report in The Hill about NAACP president Derrick Johnson calling the acquittal a “warning shot that vigilante justice is allowed.”

She wrote: “Oh look! I was right! NAACP president calls Rittenhouse verdict ‘a warning shot that vigilante justice is allowed.”

I wish there was a way for each of us to let her know how abhorrent her comments are.
WTF????

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

How about making fun of Christmas Parade tragedy in which 5 people were killed and many injured. Yes, to the left, that must be a joke ...

An Illinois Democrat has been blasted for describing the deadly Christmas parade rampage in Wisconsin as “karma” for the acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse. Mary Lemanski, the social media director for the Democratic Party in DuPage County, began her heartless online tirade by snarkily dismissing the tragedy as “just self-defense.”

“It was probably just self-defense,” Lemanski wrote in a tweet that appears to have since been deleted.

another tweet, which was still online Monday morning read — referring to the driver being held as a person of interest in the Waukesha incident, which left five people dead and dozens hurt.

“I’m sure he didn’t want to hurt anyone. He came to help people,” she added in her sarcasm-laced missive.

Mary Lemanski was slammed on Twitter after calling the Christmas parade tragedy in Waukesha, Wisconsin, “karma” for the acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse.

Lemanski, who also lists herself as an acting student with the famed Second City improvisational comedy group in Chicago, also wrote that the Christmas parade rampage was “karma” in another tweet that appears to have since been deleted.

“I’m sad anytime anyone dies. I just believe in Karma and this came around quick on the citizens of Wisconsin,” Lemanski wrote, according to Fox News.

“You reap what you sow. It’s sad people died, but when you open the door to vigilante justice, everyone seems threatening,” she said in a tweet.

Lemanski was mocking Rittenhouse’s self-defense claim before the 18-year-old was acquitted Friday of charges of homicide, attempted homicide and reckless endangerment in the deaths of Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, and Anthony Huber, 26, and the wounding of Gaige Grosskreutz, 27, on Aug. 25, 2020.

On Monday morning, Lemanski said: “I’m going to Hell because I already made a deal with the Devil that nobody else on Earth will go to Hell if I go. So, you’re welcome.”

Lemanski then posted the link to a report in The Hill about NAACP president Derrick Johnson calling the acquittal a “warning shot that vigilante justice is allowed.”

She wrote: “Oh look! I was right! NAACP president calls Rittenhouse verdict ‘a warning shot that vigilante justice is allowed.”

I wish there was a way for each of us to let her know how abhorrent her comments are.
unfortunately she isn't the only lefitst who feels this way...fox news has a comment section and the comments lefitsts are leaving there leave me disgusted---how can you call mowing over little children karma?
fox news is one of the few places where people can leave comments on news stories, and believe me the left is well represented there and they are pretty awful.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

She’s a sorry cunt and I hope karma pays her a visit! No matter your stance on the Rittenhouse case, to compare that to someone driving a vehicle over children in a parade is no comparison what so ever.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I fail to see anything funny about dead people and children in ICU.

The person who drove the car apparently has a long criminal history. Let me guess - they will claim that all of this was due to "racial profiling", and somehow the left will re-frame the entire things so that he is the victim.

The left never overlooks an opportunity to take two completely unrelated things, and somehow distort the truth to show some type of cause and effect.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I fail to see anything funny about dead people and children in ICU.

The person who drove the car apparently has a long criminal history. Let me guess- they will claim that all of this was due to "racial profiling", and somehow the left will re-frame the entire things so that he is the victim.

The left never overlooks an opportunity to take two completely unrelated things, and somehow distort the truth to show some type of cause and effect.
i would bet on it!!!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

**** THAT BITCH

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
breaking news:

"D.A. reviewing why driver was free on bail"

i know why!!!!

liberal democrats is why.:rolleyes:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i carry my glock 23 dammed near everywhere i go, including church....this is the kind of incident i prepare for with many many hours on the range...i can almost guarantee that if someone were to drive into people at a event my grandkids were participating in-I WILL NOT MISS

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'mary lemanski resigned from her position as social media director of the democratic party of dupage county illinois, on monday morning'

@Beau isn't this the nazi who posted those vile, evil, posts?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
social media director-mary lemanski
job description
help to promote the democrat party of dupage county, it's platform, and it's candidates

nothing to see here-eh?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow-someone just posted good old mary lemanski's address.....including phone number----KARMA mary?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
breaking news:

"D.A. reviewing why driver was free on bail"

i know why!!!!

liberal democrats is why.:rolleyes:
Yep! Bond reform has done nothing but keep criminals on the street. How about this, don’t break the law and you don’t have to worry about a bond!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
'mary lemanski resigned from her position as social media director of the democratic party of dupage county illinois, on monday morning'

@Beau isn't this the nazi who posted those vile, evil, posts?
It sure is!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yep! Bond reform has done nothing but keep criminals on the street. How about this, don’t break the law and you don’t have to worry about a bond!
have you seen what that good old democrat was out on bond for?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
cbs face the nation has to post correction after reporting false info about rittenhouse case

sue em, kyle-make em pay like sandman did.

lying bastards

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'rittenhouse lawyer rips cnn, msnbc for false reporting, botching basic facts'

don't forget mentally defienct biden.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'california BLM supporter accused of driving into crowd had her rights violated during hearing, judge rules'

imagine if this were a trump supporter driving into a crowd of blm protesters? :rolleyes:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes it is! Awesome news.
she just be reppin them demmies-eh?

i bet dems have already got a gofundme page up for her with tons of donations.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'cnn admits steele dossier has significantly diminished credibility, and that trump wasn't far off about origins'

more libbie disinformation supplied to mainstream media by hillary and democrats-eh adam schiff?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'washington post corrects, removes reporting that relied on discredited anti-trump steele dossier'

another one 'should' bite the dust---there should be severe penalties for the damage they caused to the country.

intelligence committee members who spread these lies should be impeached.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i carry my glock 23 dammed near everywhere i go, including church....this is the kind of incident i prepare for with many many hours on the range...i can almost guarantee that if someone were to drive into people at a event my grandkids were participating in-I WILL NOT MISS
I’m jealous, saving children in NY is illegal. They will label u a vigilante and persecute u.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
discredited anti-trump steele dossier was embraced by liberal media: here are 5 of the biggest offenders:

MSNBC
BUZZFEED NEWS
CNN
NEW YORK MAGAZINE
THE NEW YORKER

i would add NBC CBS ABC NPR and many more.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m jealous, saving children in NY is illegal. They will label u a vigilante and persecute u.
you are probably right, that is why i have no interest in EVER setting foot in that communist state.

even if it cost me my freedom, if it came down to kill or have my grandchildren harmed i am going to shoot to kill-bet on it!!!

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you are probably right, that is why i have no interest in EVER setting foot in that communist state.

even if it cost me my freedom, if it came down to kill or have my grandchildren harmed i am going to shoot to kill-bet on it!!!
I took the pistol safety class, the guy who was a former police officer and obviously was disgusted liberals specifically warned us if there is anything going on mind your own business and run away. He said even if you save someones life here, the person who's life you saved will turn on you when the police show up and in court.

Save yourself and save your family was his message.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, now they subpoena'd Alex Jones over the worst day in American history.

I know he was there but he was strongly encouraging peacful protesting, I think he warned people not to go to I saw it on video way back.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
prof omarova
I took the pistol safety class, the guy who was a former police officer and obviously was disgusted liberals specifically warned us if there is anything going on mind your own business and run away. He said even if you save someones life here, the person who's life you saved will turn on you when the police show up and in court.

Save yourself and save your family was his message.
**** NY, you live under communism...here the police are for the law abiding citizens and against the criminals.

as it should be!!!

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Damn, now they subpoena'd Alex Jones over the worst day in American history.

I know he was there but he was strongly encouraging peacful protesting, I think he warned people not to go to I saw it on video way back.

what about $2.3 million damage that those domestic terrorists in portland did to FEDERALBUILDINGS?

as far as i know no one has been prosecuted for that damage and destruction of federal property is a FEDERAL CRIME.

2 days ago--rittenhouse protest in portland declared a riot....probably the same terrorists that caused damage to federal buildings-they know nothing is going to happen to them....i call DOUBLE STANDARD

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what about $2.3 million damage that those domestic terrorists in portland did to FEDERALBUILDINGS?

as far as i know no one has been prosecuted for that damage and destruction of federal property is a FEDERAL CRIME.
This whole thing is nothing but a joke and distraction.

I mean, even if the Dump supporters had full control of the building, who the hell is going to really think that the coup was completed? LMFAO you need to do alot more than having strippers and vikings take over that crappy building for the government to fall.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This whole thing is nothing but a joke and distraction.

I mean, even if the Dump supporters had full control of the building, who the hell is going to really think that the coup was completed? LMFAO you need to do alot more than having strippers and vikings take over that crappy building for the government to fall.
how dare you apply logic to that situation......:cool:

Reactions: ax1
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
darrell brooks-democrat, blm supporter, sex offender, career criminal, murderer....

hey darrel there is a opening in lapage county, illinois for a democrat party social media director.

i think you would be a good fit once they let you out on bond, AGAIN!!!! :eek:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
anyone hear about those MOB shoplifitng sprees going on in california?

i saw where they hit a nordstroms for $1million.

in california theft of under $850 doesn't even get prosecuted.....geez, only in America-eh?

off hand i can think of no where else in the world where this would be allowed?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, cant believe I used to have a crush on this girl back in the 80s, Tiffany is pure trailer park trash now.

Before

After, 2021

Debbie Gibson aged much better

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'BLM pressures democrats to embrace bill described as roadmap for prison abolition'

who would have thought that BLM would be against prisons :rolleyes:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
loudoun county sheriff says school board enabled second sexual assault

then arrest them, every single one of them.

newly elected governor youngkin says 'there must be resignations' for 'gross negligence' on loudoun county school board---atta boy gov!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
debbie gibson is daughter of pat boone who is a descendant of daniel boone...comes from good stock!!!
I have no idea who they are or ever heard their names but that just sounds awesome!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
loudoun county sexual assault victim's mother plans title IX lawsuit against school board

hell yeah, sue them individually and make them pay out of personal money!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
is there a gender pronoun that describes 'a rapist in a skirt'?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
darrell brooks freed on bail twice this year despite active sex crime warrant in nevada

two seperate judges in wisconsin freed him despite the active warrant for sex crimes---my money says democrat judges

brooks was out on $500 bail.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
john chisholm the DA of milwaukee is a democrat---ok, now i understand.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'mark zuckerberg cash discretely leaked into far-left prosecutor races'

zuckerberg also spent $45 million in georgia during 2020 election cycle, which included the 2021 senate runoff-the same runoff where democrats won both seats and put us in the predictament we are in with democrats having a majority...

zuckerberg planted left-wing activists into local election administration offices

all told molly hemingway says that zuckerberg poured $419 million into the election

so much for impartiality eh zuckster... 👹

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
mollie hemingway's new book: RIGGED

i just ordered it...i have the deepest respect for mollie hemingway, she is very intelligent, fearless and i have a crush on her. :love:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
joe biden had a colonoscopy. thank GOD they found nothing bad in his colon.
well, except for his head. ;)

thank you-greg gutfeld

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just saw kyle rittenhouse on tucker, good lord man how could any jury have found him guilty?

he is right, the right to self defense was on trial.

thankfully that jury did the right thing!!! (y)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, time for rfk jr.