Donald Trump running for president

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@ax1 - Since you like youtube video explanations, here is a physicist taking apart Dr Judy Woods' goofy hypothesis about vaporizing the twin towers.

Dr Jenkins posted a full rebuttal paper with sourced references (PDF can be found here... http://911blogger.com/news/2007-02-27/overwhelming-implausibility-using-directed-energy-beams-demolish-world-trade-center-towers)

but I doubt you will ever read through it.

Much easier to just spam the same dopey theories each year on the 9/11 anniversary. Quantity over quality, and all....

I think a better question at this point, is why YOU believe in every conspiracy theory. Not just one, but all. Not just Santa, but the Easter bunny, and tooth fairy too. Using each one as being somehow 'possible' to make all the others possible. In an endless loop.

I don't know about your educational background, but there must be something in there to explain why you are drawn to such nonsense. Maybe you have always thought you were smarter than your college grades showed, and you harbor a psychological need to one day 'prove' you were smarter than them? I think at this point a little introspection is in order....

Looking at it another way, even if somehow one of your conspiracies might be true, it defies all logic and mathematical odds that ALL of them would be true. Our government is too incompetent to pull off even the most simple evacuation of Kabul. But somehow these evil geniuses coordinated a plane hitting the towers, a simultaneous controlled demolition, AND a space death beam vaporizing the pieces before falling... all at the exact same moment!?!??! Wow. Just wow.
I finished the video, its actually more of a shytshow than anything designed to make her look bad, not that he doesnt has legitimate questions or am I saying he is wrong, nor am I confirming Judy theory is right but she makes some very legitimate points that Jenkins cant answer. I dunno if you asked my first impression back in 2001 when the towers "collapsed" I would have said it look like it pulverized (or a term Judy created for good reason dustification,) Jenkins claims it "collapsed. I dunno you tell me. Ill clip the news from the next morning on the bottom of the post, even they thought the building was pulverized as if evaporated.

Closer to the end it appears even the audience is interested in Judy's theory and speaks out......
----------------------------
Comment from audience: Couldn't there be an answer that they collapsed and were pulverized at the same time? Both things happened?

JW: That's very misleading. ''Collapse".

Security guard enters the room and tells the Greg Jenkins camera crew they must leave.
---------------------------

Then at the end of the video you can see his roll eyes and he had obvious intent with the setup of the platform, it had nothing to do with learning and education but rather than a gotcha moment to make Judy look stupid and discredit her, but she does hold her own fairly well, especially when you read the transcript and take the human emotion out of it.

At the end of the video they like showing some picture, well here are some pictures to try to end this conversation, and to not have legitimate questions as to what happened and why, well there is nothing "kooky" about it, nor does it mean you think the earth is flat and or the Easter bunny works part time as a toothfairy. To not think the building leaned more towards pulverization rather than just a collapse as Jenkins claims is silly.
----------------------------------------------------

Figure 17. The 'snowball' picture referred to in the discussion. Note Banker's Trust, the black building in the foreground, is a 40-story building. The photograph he provided was poorer quality and did not show the detail visible in the color version he inserted into the video. At the end, Greg Jenkins insisted on the return of the photo he provided, as can be seen in the video. Why would he insert a different photo for the audience than the one he showed to Dr. Wood?

Figure 20. What motivates Greg Jenkins to call this a collapse?
What motivates Greg Jenkins to manipulate others into calling this a collapse?

Figure 21. Ground-level view of the enormous quantity of dust wafting skyward. Conventional demolition dust does not do this.

Figure 9(a). (9/11/01) On the afternoon of 9/11/01 the "rubble pile" left from WTC1 is essentially non-existent. WTC7 can be seen in the distance, revealing the photo was taken before 5:20 PM that day.

Figure 9(b). (9/11/01) The "rubble pile" from WTC1 is essentially non-existent. The ambulance is parked at ground level in front of WTC1. WTC6, which had been an eight-story building, towers over the remains of WTC1.

Figure 9(c). (9/13/01) In contrast, the rubble pile for WTC7 appears to be higher. Why does a 47-story building appear to leave a taller rubble pile than either of the two 110-story towers left? WTC5 (9 stories) can be seen in the background on the left.
==================================================

Bonus, finding these video's are getting harder and harder:

ABC NEWS Peter Jennings on 9/11: "Where Did All The Rubble Go?"

Reporter on ground: The reason there is so little rubble that it all fell on the ground and it was pulverized, evaporated.

Link to vimeo video showing ground zero

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im gonna look him up and Ha! Ive been saying 30-50 years, he met me right at half way!! Whats amazing is there are things we dont even need to imagine and already know, but somehow Im witnessing how many in the general public is somehow falling 30-50 years backwards.
find what he had to say about the 'INVISIBLE' ship skunk work built for the navy--can you imagine the stuff they must have being 40-50 years ahead of todays technology...blows my mind!!!!

compare 1970s to today in terms of technology--DAMN!!!

here is something interesting for you---google major ed dames...i think you will find him fascinating!!!!

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
find what he had to say about the 'INVISIBLE' ship skunk work built for the navy--can you imagine the stuff they must have being 40-50 years ahead of todays technology...blows my mind!!!!

here is something interesting for you---google major ed dames...i think you will find him fascinating!!!!
Ah he is linked with the Stealth Bomber, Ive often used that analogy how they unveiled that during the first Gulf War to the public but it was tech they had from the 70s which actually had its roots in Nazi technology, with roots in the B-2 Spirit and B-21 Raider "flying wing" leading to the Horten Ho 229....I dont think they were there yet but they were working on radar absorbing material and at least got close. Anyways the point being what people may think is new is rather already outdated tech.

I will look them up including Major Ed Dames, this stuff is fascinating for sure....Sometimes I do wonder if all the alien tech screwing with our own official military is mostly if not all black ops, or if they reverse engineered a real ufo that is possible too.

The Germans outside of all that Nazi garbage were so absolutely incredible.

Attachments

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ah he is linked with the Stealth Bomber, Ive often used that analogy how they unveiled that during the first Gulf War to the public but it was tech they had from the 70s which actually had its roots in Nazi technology, with roots in the B-2 Spirit and B-21 Raider "flying wing" leading to the Horten Ho 229....I dont think they were there yet but they were working on radar absorbing material and at least got close. Anyways the point being what people may think is new is rather already outdated tech.

I will look them up including Major Ed Dames, this stuff is fascinating for sure....Sometimes I do wonder if all the alien tech screwing with our own official military is mostly if not all black ops, or if they reverse engineered a real ufo that is possible too.

The Germans outside of all that Nazi garbage were so absolutely incredible.

View attachment 208450View attachment 208451View attachment 208452
View attachment 208454
i've heard that the military and government are behind the UFO drama to have cover for their stuff---the whole 'it's not anything our technology can do is just a crap show'?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I just subbed to Coast to Coast for a month just so I can hear that Judy Wood interview.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Watching Fox News right now…California, you all suck 🤦‍♂️
Damn! Didnt think it was going to be that much of a blowout...how the hell so many people still vote for him after how he has destroyed Cali so much is mind blowing.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Damn! Didnt think it was going to be that much of a blowout...how the hell so many people still vote for him after how he has destroyed Cali so much is mind blowing.
Seems fishy! Or maybe Cali. is really just thaaat emasculated and beta now….

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes. We had a chance, but the quasi government unions FLOODED money into this. Apparently, Larry Elder is a white supremacist. Only in this state. California used to be a really nice place.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It basically appears to be along party lines. 48%+ Democrap, 24% Republicans and the rest are metro-odd balls

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Growing up I always wanted to, and pictured myself living in California,…maybe Culver City, Venice Beach or something….I’m disappointed, it’s not like the 80s and 90s (Swingers movie is a fave of mine too)

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Growing up I always wanted to, and pictured myself living in California,…maybe Culver City, Venice Beach or something….I’m disappointed, it’s not like the 80s and 90s (Swingers movie is a fave of mine too)
Born and raised in So-Cal. Went to college here. Worked at a well known amusement park while in college.

It was terrific.

That was then. It is now terrible.

Once I can convince my wife that we needn't be so close to our kids/grand-kids - we are GONE. Taxes, gas prices, cost of living, and the list goes on - and the public schools? I would not let them watch a pet, that someone else owned, and that I did not like. To say this area has turned into an area with nice weather, but with stupid politics, absurd prices and filled with a buch of liberal A-holes - would be an unfair statement to the other (non-California) A-holes.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Afghanistan war secrets---google craig whitlock investigative reporter for washington post.

interesting stuff

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Born and raised in So-Cal. Went to college here. Worked at a well known amusement park while in college.

It was terrific.

That was then. It is now terrible.

Once I can convince my wife that we needn't be so close to our kids/grand-kids - we are GONE. Taxes, gas prices, cost of living, and the list goes on - and the public schools? I would not let them watch a pet, that someone else owned, and that I did not like. To say this area has turned into an area with nice weather, but with stupid politics, absurd prices and filled with a buch of liberal A-holes - would be an unfair statement to the other (non-California) A-holes.
I’m with you. Just waiting for a few things and I am out.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know people goin to Texas or Nevada,…Where are you Californians thinking?
Hmmm….Texas and Nevada! That’s strange..

Personally, I would definitely avoid moving to those places at all costs! I don’t trust the situation with all these illegals pooling in around that area. No thanks….I’m good!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know people goin to Texas or Nevada,…Where are you Californians thinking?
I’m looking at places in Texas and Tennessee. Nevada was glorious when I visited a few weeks ago. I mean Reno looked like sh*t but the town right outside was nice and conservative.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm….Texas and Nevada! That’s strange..

Personally, I would definitely avoid moving to those places at all costs! I don’t trust the situation with all these illegals pooling in around that area. No thanks….I’m good!
lol...maine voted for biden and is considered a blue state.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just come to Maine….everyone else is doing it! And I mean everybody

If you can stand a good nip in the air it’s a great place to live!
I do have friends in Connecticut and Massachusetts. Maine does sound beautiful! Post pics of the New England fall trees, k?!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m looking at places in Texas and Tennessee. Nevada was glorious when I visited a few weeks ago. I mean Reno looked like sh*t but the town right outside was nice and conservative.
of the 3 you listed i personally would choose tennessee--but any one of them would be better than where you are now, imo.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
lol...maine voted for biden and is considered a blue state.
Indeed it is! It doesn’t really matter though, life is quite conservative here regardless. We just have too many confused people apparently. We are also getting back our glorious Republican governor Paul LePage in 2 years! He was EXACTLY like President Trump, and everyone can’t wait to have him back!
I do have friends in Connecticut and Massachusetts. Maine does sound beautiful! Post pics of the New England fall trees, k?!
I don’t really ever take photos of that sort. I use the phone on my camera to fulfill other needs.

That sounds like fun though….I will!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Indeed it is! It doesn’t really matter though, life is quite conservative here regardless. We just have too many confused people apparently. We are also getting back our glorious Republican governor Paul LePage in 2 years! He was EXACTLY like President Trump, and everyone can’t wait to have him back!

lol...i guess i don't need to remind you what state president trump's VP was governor of-eh?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well I did kind of forget, then I definitely remembered. How is he doing?
doing well, he is planning on being a member of the heritage foundation and buying a house in indiana, probably close to his hometown of columbus.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
anyone interested in a alternate view of what we are being told about environmental issues should check out Steve Goreham.
he is the primary guest on coast to coast AM tonight---looking forward to hearing what he has to say.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I don’t really ever take photos of that sort. I use the phone on my camera to fulfill other needs.

That sounds like fun though….I will!
Lol, I don’t know why that made me laugh and think of this conversation I had with my coworker. They are taking me out to a goodbye luncheon today.

IMG_3821.JPG

It went right over her head.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Steve Goreham has some interesting views towards 'climate change'.

coast to coast has been having really interesting guests lately---it's just really unfortunate that george noory is so awful at conducting interviews.... but on the flip side the show is making me aware of people i might not otherwise be aware of.

clyde lewis of ground zero radio show is a great interviewer and has his own thoughts on various current and interesting topics...unfortunately since clyde got censored on facebook/youtube he seems more interested in using his radio show for self promotion of his assortment of projects outside his original show--although he still throws out tidbits of info that i am not hearing on any other format.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you say it's your birthday
it's my birthday too, yeah
they say it's your birthday
we're going to have a good time...

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Securities begin fencing outside the US Capitol in advance of Sept 18 protest

Maybe if this administration wasn’t so corrupt and evil, they wouldn’t need security fencing ;)

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_3832.JPG

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
and that 30% unvaccinated does not take into account the percentage of that 30% who have natural immunity from having had covid.

truth be told jonathan ermond said there have only been 720 cases of reinfection-WORLDWIDE---something you aren't going to hear on CNN or FOX!!!

and yes, Faucci is for sure fuller of shyt than a babys diaper that has been on a diet of prune juice!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my generation fought for the right TO dissent from the government viewpoint
today's generation fights AGAINST dissent from the government viewpoint

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
here is a interesting youtube vid

'covid & health: why can't we talk about the science?'

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
remember the isis-k planner biden bragged about drone killing---that was bullshyt!!!

here's the truth--the drone strike killed 10 CIVILIANS

everything biden is involved with turns to same material in his stained depends.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
new reports show biden ignored military advisers on afghan withdrawal

thebigt