ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@ax1

you ever hear of judy woods-she has a book named 'where did the towers go'--google it, i think you will find it interesting
Thats Dr. Judy Woods and former professor in mechanical engineering and an expert on stress analysis, structural mechanics and other things.

I know its hard to follow and remember everything I post on here, but I posted a some of her work and a collection of some of the 1,400 toasted cars found around Manhattan as far out as the FDR drive on here and my old 9/11 thread a handful of times.

She is very controversial and even in some of the more reputable "9/11 Truth" circles has been pushed to the side, but Ive always at least considered her take and its certainly possible that death ray tech was used to some extent that day. If I remember correctly, her partner was murdered when Judy came on to the scene and talked about 9/11.

The fact that paint on metal was scorched off many visually documented vehicles with rubber parts (tires, wipers) all intact is rather alarming. Its like putting a fork on a paper plate in a microwave, the fork will go crazy but the paper plate uneffected ....something strange happened for certain and this wasnt because of "fires."

Where have you run into that name recently?

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
....and its certainly possible that death ray tech was used to some extent that day.
Yes, we went through that before in these pages. The burned cars on FDR have been investigated and explained. A space death ray remains ridiculous as any kind of explanation for 9/11.

Moronic flat earth stuff.

Sorry.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, we went through that before in these pages. The burned cars on FDR have been investigated and explained. A space death ray remains ridiculous as any kind of explanation for 9/11.

Sorry.
Not necessarily even need to be in space but I’d be shocked if we haven’t had that tech up there since the late 70s. It’s not ridiculous at all, you really think nukes is the best we got? We are always 30-50 years or more ahead in tech than is fed for public knowledge. This tech was developed by Tesla in the early 1900s.

I remember getting same reactions getting when talking about these types of weapons being used in humans, and not long ago the US government publicly investigated their use on our diplomats and embassy workers.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Sorry.
This is just to show some of the "directed energy" weapon systems publicly known today but not commonly talked about, and notice the part where it said "cold war origins".....Im just trying to say we have alot of interesting tech, and what we dont know about who knows, and we cant say exactly what was used on 9/11, space or not, something strange certainly happened and it couldnt have been for no reason.

Scientists Suggest US Embassies Were Hit With High-Power Microwaves

27/12/2020
science.thewire.in

This US Air Force microwave weapon is designed to knock down drones by frying their electronics. Photo: AFRL Directed Energy Directorate

The mystery ailment that has afflicted US embassy staff and CIA officers off and on over the last four years in Cuba, China, Russia and other countries appears to have been caused by high-power microwaves, according to a report released by the National Academies. A committee of 19 experts in medicine and other fields concluded that directed, pulsed radiofrequency energy is the “most plausible mechanism” to explain the illness, dubbed Havana syndrome.

The report doesn’t clear up who targeted the embassies or why they were targeted. But the technology behind the suspected weapons is well understood and dates back to the Cold War arms race between the US and the Soviet Union. High-power microwave weapons are generally designed to disable electronic equipment. But as the Havana syndrome reports show, these pulses of energy can harm people, as well.

As an electrical and computer engineer who designs and builds sources of high-power microwaves, I have spent decades studying the physics of these sources, including work with the US Department of Defense. Directed energy microwave weapons convert energy from a power source – a wall plug in a lab or the engine on a military vehicle – into radiated electromagnetic energy and focus it on a target. The directed high-power microwaves damage equipment, particularly electronics, without killing nearby people.

Two good examples are Boeing’s Counter-electronics High-powered Microwave Advanced Missile Project (CHAMP), which is a high-power microwave source mounted in a missile, and Tactical High-power Operational Responder (THOR), which was recently developed by the Air Force Research Laboratory to knock out swarms of drones.

The mystery ailment that has afflicted US embassy staff and CIA officers off and on over the last four years in Cuba, China, Russia and other countries appears to have been caused by high-power microwaves, according to a report released by the National Academies. A committee of 19 experts in medicine and other fields concluded that directed, pulsed radiofrequency energy is the “most plausible mechanism” to explain the illness, dubbed Havana syndrome.

The report doesn’t clear up who targeted the embassies or why they were targeted. But the technology behind the suspected weapons is well understood and dates back to the Cold War arms race between the US and the Soviet Union. High-power microwave weapons are generally designed to disable electronic equipment. But as the Havana syndrome reports show, these pulses of energy can harm people, as well.

Cold War origins

These types of directed energy microwave devices came on the scene in the late 1960s in the US and the Soviet Union. They were enabled by the development of pulsed power in the 1960s. Pulsed power generates short electrical pulses that have very high electrical power, meaning both high voltage – up to a few megavolts – and large electrical currents – tens of kiloamps. That’s more voltage than the highest-voltage long-distance power transmission lines, and about the amount of current in a lightning bolt.

Plasma physicists at the time realised that if you could generate, for example, a 1-megavolt electron beam with 10-kiloamp current, the result would be a beam power of 10 billion watts, or gigawatts. Converting 10% of that beam power into microwaves using standard microwave tube technology that dates back to the 1940s generates 1 gigawatt of microwaves. For comparison, the output power of today’s typical microwave ovens is around a thousand watts – a million times smaller.

The development of this technology led to a subset of the US-Soviet arms race – a microwave power derby. When the Soviet Union collapsed in 1991, I and other American scientists gained access to Russian pulsed power accelerators, like the SINUS-6 that is still working in my lab. I had a fruitful decade of collaboration with my Russian colleagues, which swiftly ended following Vladimir Putin’s rise to power.

Full article with more info: https://science.thewire.in/the-sciences/scientists-suggest-us-embassies-were-hit-with-high-power-microwaves/

This high-power microwave generator built in the Soviet Union continues to operate in Edl Schamiloglu’s lab at the University of New Mexico. Photo: Edl Schamiloglu, University of New Mexico, CC BY-ND

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@ax1

you ever hear of judy woods-she has a book named 'where did the towers go'--google it, i think you will find it interesting
One thing I may never have mentioned was on 9/11 we had Hurricane Erin....now, hurricanes do often swing back around when hitting the upper half of the Norther Hemisphere, but this is a rather dramatic turn, and normally they will float out towards Iceland but its still fighting to head north.

Now everyone needs to make out what they want to make out with it but this all happened on 9/11-9/12

Below courtesy of Dr. Judy Woods

You can see the plume of material rising from the WTC.

After doing a bit of damage in Bermuda, it moved North West, heading for the NY / NJ coast... On 12th Sept, it made 135 degree turn...

Dry thunder reported at all 3 NYC airports

Weather reported on 9/11, reporting rain and thunder at JFK airport.They don't mention wind direction or that the wind shifted direction by 180°.

Erin was barely discussed on the morning of 9/11 - even though it had been approaching the coast for 4 days!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
blinken hearing: democrats rush to defend bidens afghanistan withdrawal

i'm shocked :eek:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'college students chant f*ck joe biden at football games'

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not necessarily even need to be in space but I’d be shocked if we haven’t had that tech up there since the late 70s. It’s not ridiculous at all, you really think nukes is the best we got? We are always 30-50 years or more ahead in tech than is fed for public knowledge. This tech was developed by Tesla in the early 1900s.

I remember getting same reactions getting when talking about these types of weapons being used in humans, and not long ago the US government publicly investigated their use on our diplomats and embassy workers.

Real microwave weapons existing to scramble drone electronics or give people headaches here on earth is a FAAAAAAR cry from imagined space based weapons used to blast cars on the FDR on 9/11. That would be like saying we have round dinner plates here on earth, so its 'possible' that the earth could be similarly flat as seen from space.

Especially when we KNOW a massive 737 plane hit the tower with a giant fireball explosion.... and we KNOW the story about fried cars on the FDR is poorly researched internet drivel (undated in your posting. Later investigation showed the photo/story was on 9/12, where damaged cars were towed after 9/11)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
One thing I may never have mentioned was on 9/11 we had Hurricane Erin....now, hurricanes do often swing back around when hitting the upper half of the Norther Hemisphere, but this is a rather dramatic turn, and normally they will float out towards Iceland but its still fighting to head north.

Now everyone needs to make out what they want to make out with it but this all happened on 9/11-9/12

Below courtesy of Dr. Judy Woods

You can see the plume of material rising from the WTC.
View attachment 208397

After doing a bit of damage in Bermuda, it moved North West, heading for the NY / NJ coast... On 12th Sept, it made 135 degree turn...
View attachment 208393

Dry thunder reported at all 3 NYC airports
View attachment 208396

Weather reported on 9/11, reporting rain and thunder at JFK airport.They don't mention wind direction or that the wind shifted direction by 180°.
View attachment 208395

Erin was barely discussed on the morning of 9/11 - even though it had been approaching the coast for 4 days!
View attachment 208398
dr judy woods was the guest on coast to coast am last night...one of the most interesting guests on that show in quite some time.

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dr judy woods was the guest on coast to coast am last night...one of the most interesting guests on that show in quite some time.
I think she is the real deal, not that we necessarily need to conclude on her findings.

I’m going to look for that, I haven’t heard from her in a while.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Real microwave weapons existing to scramble drone electronics or give people headaches here on earth is a FAAAAAAR cry from imagined space based weapons used to blast cars on the FDR on 9/11. That would be like saying we have round dinner plates here on earth, so its 'possible' that the earth could be similarly flat as seen from space.

Especially when we KNOW a massive 737 plane hit the tower with a giant fireball explosion.... and we KNOW the story about fried cars on the FDR is poorly researched internet drivel (undated in your posting. Later investigation showed the photo/story was on 9/12, where damaged cars were towed after 9/11)
Im just using that as an example, Ive talked about that stuff 15 years ago and I would get similar reactions.

Death Ray Tech is an absolute consideration, its been developed for over a century and for some reason people dont know about the Strategic Defense Initiative, which is why I laughed my ass off when Dump came out with the "Space Force."

If the cars were hit with giant fireballs the rubber on the cars would be scorched.

We actually have before and after pictures of the same parking lot with the same cars showing that these anomalies were not just the result of cars being moved around.

And there are other anomalies of the way the cars were burt

Toasted Metal - Plastic/Polycarbonate OK...
This was not the result of normal heating...

Cars Burn, Paper does not.
How is this possible? Raging car fires only a inches away from unburned paper...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Source: Dr. Judy Wood

The peeling on the side door appears to be delaminated. Sheet metal is not laminated, so why would it do this?

How did that tire maintain with the high heat?

Is there something attractive about engine blocks? Why not gasoline fuel tanks?

The mail truck parked on the left side of the street looks burnt. Why? (Click on photo for enlarged view.) The building on the left is the USPS Federal Building and on the right is WTC7. WTC5 is on fire at the end of the street. Why? If this area is hot enough for spontaneous combustion, why isn't the paper on fire? The cars on the right side of the street are also toasted.

The front end of this FDNY car is toasted and mildly deformed, while the door appears undamaged and the window glass is intact. The debris on this car suggests it was near the WTC.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In regards to cars being moved from the rubble from Dr. Judy Wood:

In the debate over toasted cars ignited by this article, some have argued that the wrecked vehicles on FDR drive were damaged at the WTC and were loaded up and transported and dumped on FDR drive for storage. First, there is no evidence that this was done. Second, it makes no sense to load up wrecks, transport them, only to dump them in a busy thoroughfare for storage. These wrecks would have had to be picked up yet again and transported again. If vehicles were truly moved from the WTC to FDR Drive, we wonder why WTC steel beams were not stacked up on FDR drive, as well, if it was such a good storage area. Third, governments may be stupid, but we doubt they could be this inefficient. If reported, it would have been a minor scandal. Fourth, we might be wrong about the facts here, but it looks like the motive for this speculation about shifting wrecks around lower Manhattan is to protect the official story or thermite story or other pet theories. We fail to see any other explanation for such a "forced" interpretation for these photographs. Fifth, marks on the roadway suggest that some of these vehicles were pushed to the side of the roadway until they could be removed. For example, see this figure. This is a more natural explanation for why some of the cars appear to have been moved from where they were damaged rather than all the way from the WTC.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is certainly a hell of alot more stuff and pictures to post, Judy updated her website and alot of those photo's are long gone but I was able to pull some out that I posted here 8 years ago.

Other interesting stuff is more detail on the weather, how the controlled demolition of the Seattle Kingdome made more of a seismic impact that both the WTCs, and much more details on the collapse itself, anomalies with the molten metal, weapons systems, etc.... Basically, the WTC 1 and 2 never really even hit the ground.

“The Towers didn’t burn up, nor did they slam to the ground. They turned (mostly) to dust in mid air.”

-Judy Wood

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"At the time this article was being developed, many people expressed disbelief that energy weapons existed outside of science fiction until they were reminded of the Star Wars Program, also known as the Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI)*. The name of this article was chosen as a reminder that energy weapons do exist and have been developed over 100 years. Most of this technology is classified information. It can also be assumed that such technology exists in multiple countries. The purpose of this article was to begin to identify the evidence of what happened on 9/11/01 that must be accounted for. In doing so, the evidence ruled out a Kinetic Energy Device (bombs, missiles, etc.) as the method of destruction as well as a gravity-driven "collapse."

*SDI was created by U.S. President Ronald Reagan on March 23, 1983.1 It is thought that SDI may have been first dubbed "Star Wars" by opponent Dr. Carol Rosin, a consultant and former spokeswoman for Wernher von Braun. However, Missile Defense Agency (MDA) historians attribute the term to a Washington Post article published March 24, 1983, the day after the Star Wars speech, which quoted Democratic Senator Ted Kennedy describing the proposal as "reckless Star Wars schemes."2 Before it was named the "Star Wars Program (SDI) in 1983, it was the Advanced Space Programs Development.3

12/12/10 -- Dr. Judy Wood
1Strategic Defense Initiative, Wikipedia,
2Sharon Watkins Lang. SMDC/ASTRAT Historical Office. "Where Do We Get Star Wars?", The Eagle. March 2007.
3 Robert M. Bowman, former Director of Advanced Space Programs Development for the U.S. Air Force in the Ford and Carter administrations.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SDI RONALD REAGAN STAR WARS PROGRAM DOCUMENTARY 1983

(note keep in mind, Star Wars isnt even original, it was ASPD Advanced Space Programs Development under the US Airforce and who knows what else? Keep in mind the 30-50 year time frame that we are than for public consumption )

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well, well, well...tonight on coast to coast it's constitutional lawyer jonathan emord---the only attorney that has defeated the FDA 7 times in federal court--he will be discussing individual rights regarding covid vaccine mandates being put on citizens and businesses.

one of his books of particular interest--global censorship of health information

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
AOC wears TAX THE RICH dress at $30K per ticket met gala.....geez, can't make this stuff up, lol.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
@ax1 - Since you like youtube video explanations, here is a physicist taking apart Dr Judy Woods' goofy hypothesis about vaporizing the twin towers.

Dr Jenkins posted a full rebuttal paper with sourced references (PDF can be found here... http://911blogger.com/news/2007-02-27/overwhelming-implausibility-using-directed-energy-beams-demolish-world-trade-center-towers)

but I doubt you will ever read through it.

Much easier to just spam the same dopey theories each year on the 9/11 anniversary. Quantity over quality, and all....

I think a better question at this point, is why YOU believe in every conspiracy theory. Not just one, but all. Not just Santa, but the Easter bunny, and tooth fairy too. Using each one as being somehow 'possible' to make all the others possible. In an endless loop.

I don't know about your educational background, but there must be something in there to explain why you are drawn to such nonsense. Maybe you have always thought you were smarter than your college grades showed, and you harbor a psychological need to one day 'prove' you were smarter than them? I think at this point a little introspection is in order....

Looking at it another way, even if somehow one of your conspiracies might be true, it defies all logic and mathematical odds that ALL of them would be true. Our government is too incompetent to pull off even the most simple evacuation of Kabul. But somehow these evil geniuses coordinated a plane hitting the towers, a simultaneous controlled demolition, AND a space death beam vaporizing the pieces before falling... all at the exact same moment!?!??! Wow. Just wow.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@ax1 - Since you like youtube video explanations, here is a physicist taking apart Dr Judy Woods' goofy hypothesis about vaporizing the twin towers.

Dr Jenkins posted a full rebuttal paper with sourced references (PDF can be found here... http://911blogger.com/news/2007-02-27/overwhelming-implausibility-using-directed-energy-beams-demolish-world-trade-center-towers)

Much easier to just spam the same dopey theories each year on the 9/11 anniversary. Quantity over quality, and all....

I think a better question at this point, is why YOU believe in every conspiracy theory. Not just one, but all. Not just Santa, but the Easter bunny, and tooth fairy too. Using each one as being somehow 'possible' to make all the others possible. In an endless loop.

I don't know about your educational background, but there must be something in there to explain why you are drawn to such nonsense. Maybe you have always thought you were smarter than your college grades showed, and you harbor a psychological need to one day 'prove' you were smarter than them? I think at this point a little introspection is in order....

Looking at it another way, even if somehow one of your conspiracies might be true, it defies all logic and mathematical odds that ALL of them would be true. Our government is too incompetent to pull off even the most simple evacuation of Kabul. But somehow these evil geniuses coordinated a plane hitting the towers, a simultaneous controlled demolition, AND a space death beam vaporizing the pieces before falling... all at the exact same moment!?!??! Wow. Just wow.
Kabul evac was designed to be a mess. So yes, the evil geniuses are tricking you without you knowing it. It’s very obvious there was a ton of shady **** with 9/11. I tend to think it was a more traditional demolition but wouldn’t put it past them if there were other mechanisms involved.

Have you looked into HAARP?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never claimed I believe every conspiracy theory nor have I claimed I concluded Judy Woods theory, I even posted last night that we dont necessarily have to conclude with her theories...I even stated last night it doesnt even necessarily need to be spaced based weapons (although I do think its absolutely ridiculous imo that we dont have death ray tech on satellites) but we have so many countless anomalies we should consider the alternative, what is suppressed from mainstream media because we do know as a fact we have been lied to about many things about 9/11 all across the board. I do conclude that there is alot about 9/11 that has been covered up and not publicly known.

I started watching that Judy Wood video in response to a question about space based weapons and asking an overview of those types of weapons, she says "we havent gotten into listing them yet, just energy weapons, we dont even need to define it, what we did was assemble the pictures and just going through the evidence and looking at it....."

Im still chipping through the video, have to work out soon and the Apple even starts at 1pm, but I will finish it because I do love this stuff, but the video says "destroys Judy woods" I mean, come on, she is a scientist, science should be about considering her theories, all we have been provided about 9/11 is a mass glob of theories, the government claims building 7 for example didnt blow up because of bombs and at the same time they admit they didnt even check for freaking explosives, LMFAO!

But yeah sure the Hijacker's passport flew through the fireball and landed on the rubble in good condition, Im supposed to believe that!?! Ok Im ranting away from the initial topic as I always do :)

I am more Architects for Engineers for 9/11 Truth with more convincing and science based proven explanations about 9/11 but I have an open mind.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kabul evac was designed to be a mess. So yes, the evil geniuses are tricking you without you knowing it. It’s very obvious there was a ton of shady **** with 9/11. I tend to think it was a more traditional demolition but wouldn’t put it past them if there were other mechanisms involved.

Have you looked into HAARP?
There is alot of Black and Dark Ops tech that Dr. Judy Wood and Dr. Greg Jenkins and most other mainstream scientists can only theorize about (both trying to prove and disprove) but a few in the inner circle with some hardcore NDAs already have their hands on.

The good part about having people like Dr. Judy Woods around is that it brings these things up into discussion regardless if she is right or wrong, its a legitimate discussion to have as in what does our government really have, and are nukes really our most powerful weapons they want us to be distracted with as the primary weaponized threat to our planet? Id say 80 years after their development that it is impossible, especially considering death ray tech was developed by Tesla in the early 1900s and at that time evenly split and distributed to several government in order to keep the "world safe." Then there was the FBI raid on his apartment.....

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
@ax1 - I think ranting away on tangents is a rapid fire smokescreen/deflection; an internal defense mechanism. Again, introspection.

Stick with the space death beam claim on 9/11. Laser focus (no pun intended) Ignore for a moment whether such a thing even exists. (*if it existed, then why do we struggle with ground launched missile defense like Patriot and THAAD, and still fear North Korean missiles - because we DONT have a functional space missile defense!)

Don't play word games and dodge as if you never said you 'really' believed in it, fully. It's 100% NOT possible in this case. It just isn't. Not even a little. Not at all. A physicist did the calculations to test her theories and it turns out she is full of sh1t on this one. Maybe she went kooky? Maybe she was just trying to make a buck? I dunno. But any reasonable scientific analysis shows that there was NO particle beam deployed to vaporized large chunks of the twin towers on 9/11. Period.

Anyone who claims otherwise, or entertains this claim even a little bit, or wonders if its maybe just possible... is an idiot of the flat earth camp. Those people do, in fact, exist. There are people out there who would believe this crap, and yet doubt man walked on the moon. (*even though you could talk to the guys who actually walked on the moon, and see the vehicle tracks and footprints on satellite pictures showing it really happened, because it happened)

This garbage is an illness, or a mental handicap, or a con game, or a trolling gimmick, or retardation, or some childhood damage causing a grown man to believe in fantasies... like Santa or the Easter Bunny.

FWIW - This Dr Jenkins did the comparison to HARRP's power, along with other known particle/laser beam type weapon, such as US Navy MIRACL laser, etc. He also ran the numbers for a ground based beam-type weapon. It's all in the full paper available to read on line.

Thus the reason I asked about educational background, and the ability to read/write research papers with practical experience at the higher education level. Demonstrated and graded. Not just youtube pseudo science spammed on a forum.

And I take the time to even respond, because you seem likable, and as if you want to be taken seriously. Actually trying to help you explore whatever underlying issue is promoting such fantasy.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At least you like me, lol...I dunno I dont understand what the big deal is if you investigate or entertain theories as this, just not in my blood to go apeshyt crazy over. And just because one entertains death ray tech which is certainly plausible (although not claiming most likely used on 9/11) as there is no definitive explanation as to what happened on 9/11 with its infinite anomalies which has absolutely nothing to do with flat earth theories, believing in the tooth fairy or that bigfoot twitter chats with the lockness monster.

But any reasonable scientific analysis shows that there was NO particle beam deployed to vaporized large chunks of the twin towers on 9/11. Period.
Here is the thing and why I feel you are dead wrong to discredit death ray tech and more specifically how it was used on 9/11.

You are claiming science reasonably proved there was no particle beam deployed. The fact is science has been both either covered up, not discussed (such as evidence of nano-thermite at the scene and radioactive isotopes) or proper science wasnt even applied on 9/11.

It was a massive crime scene and by the next morning whatever was left of it cleared away and alot of it thrown into secure warehouses blocked away from public consumption. They dont even want you to know whats in all 4 of the black boxes they pretend vaporized into oblivion.

NIST didnt even research or do analyses (at least admit publicly) the most likely causes of what happened on 9/11 such as the demolition of WTC7, they didnt even test for explosives and you think you can justify what happened 9/11 by making a claim that "reasonable scientific analsis shows that there was no particle beam deployed) as a counter to the evidence and claims that is possible may have been? You gotta try better than that with me.

The truth is neither you or I know exactly what happened on 9/11, we can both only come up with theories and go on the internetz and find whatever random youtube pseudo science spammed on a forum and post it here on another internetz forum. And of course, Ive posted countless material from far more reputable sources such as the AE911 truth but being that even proven science discrediting the official story maybe you werent ready and open minded enough for Judy Wood?

I dunno, I know 20 years ago I would have called people flat earther and eastern bunny hides with santa underneath too, but Ive become more open minded than that because a little common sense knows hairy cavemen didnt take out the computer servers hiding some info we have discussed about here in the past at the Pentagon, 9/11 is much much bigger than what we know.

And since you want to take that route, I can do the same, 9/11 truth movement debunkers are equivalent to the Catholic Church raising hell with Galileo for claiming the earth is round.

Ok great thanks, I have no time to proof read this now as Im late to the gym....well my gym downstairs I built last year in my basement bunker hahahhaaaa Still need to wrap that side with foil to block the microwaves and particle beams your probably trying to order a hit on me, as we all know your probably a man in a hightower in black uniform with connections, but I tell you my pet cockroach Julio and his family are immune

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
jonathan emord had a lot of good info- but i thought the interview was conducted poorly with the host [george noory] interjecting himself at inopportune times.

one tidbit of info i got was that on the entire planet there have only been 470 reported cases of reinfection of covid and natural immunity from having had covid provides much better protection than vaccines.

emord did say that he expects many lawsuits due to what he considers government overreach with bidens covid vaccine mandates. he went on to say that he expects many companies who at 1st will support the mandate will turn against it once it becomes evident what will need to go into enforcing the vaccine mandate....he is forming a class action suit for those opposed to vaccines or weekly testing who are fired to have a recourse.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol...i just now got a email from the VA saying FLU shots are now available. o_O

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"My Pet Goat" - Fahrenheit 9/11 | Michael Moore

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
btw-i am ordering jonathan ormond's book The Authoritarians......

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Norm MacDonald died of cancer today, he was 61. I thought he was hysterically funny. Deadpan delivery breaks me up.

Note to self - This is not a dress rehearsal, this is your life.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Norm MacDonald died of cancer today, he was 61. I thought he was hysterically funny. Deadpan delivery breaks me up.

Note to self - This is not a dress rehearsal, this is your life.
Ohhhhh, bummer. Norm had a one of a kind delivery. He'd tell those meandering story jokes that seemingly went nowhere until the hysterical ending!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Im still working through this, not sure where the title of "destroyed" earned its merit...it does come out different when you start reading the transcript instead being fed the emotion of tone in the video as Greg does look better (camera angles, lighting, etc..) on video (think JFK vs Nixon debate video vs, audio) and it was designed as such and he is clearly prepared on the offensive prior to the interview with written stats and notes that would have been impossible for her to prepare for and make her look weaker.

Also, Id be careful with Dr. Greg, smart as hell but he is affiliated with the NSA (has had some of his research funded by them,) one of the least trusted organizations when it comes to anything 9/11 so he has as much biased interest to be a debunker and Judy has supporting the truth movement.

Im halfway through the video and working back and forth with the transcript, its really entertaining.

Im not saying Dr. Judy is absolutely right with her theories but Im not convinced we reached flat earth level material, not based off this video claiming he "destroyed her," not at all.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Michael Moore is scum
He is, and Im no fan of him but I call everything as I see it, and that scum called out Satan and showed the world who Bush really was....well I myself take it many steps further but he was trying hahhahaa

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
can't believe he is attacking bush-gw has become one of 'THEM'

but yeah, moore is for sure scum!!!
Bush is a living Satan, and now CiaNN is propping him up even promoting his father.

Bush was just linking the terrorist attacks of 9/11 and linking them to January 6th the other day, Come on man!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"growing evidence that the dangers to our country can come not only across borders, but from violence that gathers within." "There is little cultural overlap between violent extremists abroad and violent extremists at home," Bush said. "But in their disdain for pluralism, in their disregard for human life, in their determination to defile national symbols, they are children of the same foul spirit." "And it is our continuing duty to confront them,"

-George Satan Bush

----------------------

And there you have it, thats why mass murdering low life scum like him shyt all over our US Constitution and bought us the unPatriot act declaring you and all of you, every American guilty of being a potential domestic terrorist....all of you are guilty until proven innocent the opposite of the foundations of our free Republic and our natural born rights recognized in our Bill of Rights.

When scum calls out Satan, Im with scum 100%.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
George Satan Bush:

The man who grounded his own father on 9/11 and flew Bin Ladens family out of Washington DC to overseas before the FBI had a chance to interrogate them all on the same night.

Now that was impressive.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bush is a living Satan, and now CiaNN is propping him up even promoting his father.

Bush was just linking the terrorist attacks of 9/11 and linking them to January 6th the other day, Come on man!
I saw this. Fcuking gross!!!!!

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ondo
Im still working through this, not sure where the title of "destroyed" earned its merit...it does come out different when you start reading the transcript instead being fed the emotion of tone in the video as Greg does look better (camera angles, lighting, etc..) on video (think JFK vs Nixon debate video vs, audio) and it was designed as such and he is clearly prepared on the offensive prior to the interview with written stats and notes that would have been impossible for her to prepare for and make her look weaker.

Also, Id be careful with Dr. Greg, smart as hell but he is affiliated with the NSA (has had some of his research funded by them,) one of the least trusted organizations when it comes to anything 9/11 so he has as much biased interest to be a debunker and Judy has supporting the truth movement.

Im halfway through the video and working back and forth with the transcript, its really entertaining.

Im not saying Dr. Judy is absolutely right with her theories but Im not convinced we reached flat earth level material, not based off this video claiming he "destroyed her," not at all.
I didn't name the video, but you can see Judy flailing around wacky theories and hypothetical musings as if fact... and Greg is giving a reasoned scientific response in rebuttal.

For example - Judy saying how paper didn't get burned like microwave weapons, or a microwave oven. And Greg saying it's simply because paper doesn't contain water upon which microwave reacts.

See? You can take an ordinary scientific phenomenon and a kook can use this to claim an invisible space death ray. Don't be a kook.

But the youtube exchange was just a taste. The complete thorough response, with footnotes etc, is in Jenkins full paper (I provided the link earlier)

The shortest response is that yeah, we may have limited particle beam weapons. But figure the energy it takes to destroy 1 brick, and then you quickly see it is 100% totally ridiculous to ever suggest anyone could "dustify" 80% of the two tallest buildings in the world.

And then when you realize Judy came up with this dopey theory by comparing to the short hollow Kingdome stadium (for mass, ground impact, etc) and some aerial photos of rubble.... the whole thing becomes a laughable joke of Bigfoot science. And anyone who repeats it is gullible and/or moronic.

PS - you posted a bunch, but nothing at all about your educational background to perhaps understand your reading and reasoning ability??

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My final 9/11 rant of the night and I have other homework to do. Been on 9/11 ranting mode this past week and this is the place I go to so dont mind me.

Hmmm...I wondering what the Pentagon had for dinner the night they had their trained agents over for some happy times while the FBI was investigating him and called him " as a valuable liaison to the Muslim community and a potential investigative source???" LMFAO who keeps falling for this crap?

Oh, ok, so he wasnt "radicalized" until a few years later when he became a core Al-CiaDa cult leader, hmmmmm...but he was several of the hijackers spiritual leader, nothing to see here folks he g2g no need to tell the Pentagon what they probably already know as after all they created Al-CiaDa with the creation of the Mujahideen (“those engaged in jihad”) in the late 70s, funding Bin-laden in the 80s and so on.....But it was Saddam Huussseeeinnnnnn!!!! NIce job George Satan Bush, lets keep funding the Saudi's gggrrrrrrr......is that what you meant by "I make decisions here with war on my mind, I am a war president" hmmm.....

Qaeda-Linked Imam Dined at Pentagon after 9/11

October 21, 2010 / 9:26 AM / CBS

Anwar al-Awlaki - the radical spiritual leader linked to several 9/11 attackers, the Fort Hood shooting, and the attempted Christmas Day bombing of an airliner - was a guest at the Pentagon in the months after 9/11, a Pentagon official confirmed to CBS News.

Awlaki was invited as "...part of an informal outreach program" in which officials sought contact "...with leading members of the Muslim community," the official said. At that time, Awlaki was widely viewed as a "moderate" imam at a mosque in Northern Virginia.

At the same time, the FBI was also interviewing Awlaki about his contacts with three of the 9/11 attackers - Nawaf al-Hazmi, Khalid al Midhar and Hani Hanjour - who were all part of the crew of five that hijacked the American Airlines jet that hit the Pentagon.

In the days after 9/11, Awlaki told FBI officials he remembered meeting al Hazmi but recalled little else about him. It is believed Awlaki met both al Hazmi and al Midhar in 2000 when Awlaki was the imam at a mosque in San Diego. Awlaki later moved to Northern Virginia and al Hazmi was seen at the Virginia mosque as well. However, there are scant details about Awlaki's actual contacts with al Midhar and Hani Hanjour.

In 2001, the FBI did not share this investigative information with the Pentagon, but officials say there was no reason to - Awlaki was not a suspect and was not believed to be connected to the 9/11 attacks. Instead he was viewed as a valuable liaison to the Muslim community and a potential investigative source. As one official put it, "he was a much different guy back then."

Still, it's not clear what kind of vetting or background check was done by the Defense Department before Awlaki was allowed into the building.

In the nine years since the meeting, Awlaki has become increasingly radicalized and is part of the core leadership of al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula. His radical preachings helped to inspire alleged Fort Hood gunman Major Nidal Hasan and officials say Awlaki took a direct operational role in the failed Christmas Day attack on Northwest Airlines flight 253. Awlak, who was born in the United States, has now been targeted by the government - he's currently on the CIA's list of terrorists to be killed or captured.

The FBI only learned of Awlaki's Pentagon luncheon during the investigation into the November 2009 Fort Hood shootings. A Defense Department employee recognized the cleric's picture and reported the 2001 meeting to the FBI.

News of al-Awlaki's presence at the Pentagon event was first reported by Fox News.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ondo

I didn't name the video, but you can see Judy flailing around wacky theories and hypothetical musings as if fact... and Greg is giving a reasoned scientific response in rebuttal.

For example - Judy saying how paper didn't get burned like microwave weapons, or a microwave oven. And Greg saying it's simply because paper doesn't contain water upon which microwave reacts.

See? You can take an ordinary scientific phenomenon and a kook can use this to claim an invisible space death ray. Don't be a kook.

But the youtube exchange was just a taste. The complete thorough response, with footnotes etc, is in Jenkins full paper (I provided the link earlier)

The shortest response is that yeah, we may have limited particle beam weapons. But figure the energy it takes to destroy 1 brick, and then you quickly see it is 100% totally ridiculous to ever suggest anyone could "dustify" 80% of the two tallest buildings in the world.

And then when you realize Judy came up with this dopey theory by comparing to the short hollow Kingdome stadium (for mass, ground impact, etc) and some aerial photos of rubble.... the whole thing becomes a laughable joke of Bigfoot science. And anyone who repeats it is gullible and/or moronic.

PS - you posted a bunch, but nothing at all about your educational background to perhaps understand your reading and reasoning ability??
I was looking at some of the paper earlier Im multitasking alot, I mean we dont know what type of weaponry exists in black ops so as far as Im concerned measuring what is not known and only from the perspective of what is known can only be taken from a grain of salt. We dont know what we are really dealing with for sure, and Judy made that clear, its more about the crime scene first and you have to figure out the cause later, but you know somethings dont add up. Thats what an investigation entails.

I personally think if they used any type of higher tech that it was in combination of a weakened state with the plane crash of course, the explosives that clearly blasted as the towers collapses (the projectile fireballs were clearly seen some stories below the collapse point on the way down,) nano thermite...which are things we can prove more so than invisible tech, but if the tech was used it was used as an aid to the catastrophe. I dunno thats what I already speculated before I ever even heard of Judy Wood but I was aware of high end black ops futuristic tech years before that.

I dont think this is an issue of me being an idiot or educational background, I do have a college degree and I’m fine forming my own judgment and opinions, but this is more rather your not as open minded as alot of people Ive come across in the real world here, but I dont mean that in a derogatory way I was there once too.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw this. Fcuking gross!!!!!
Im not with those people nor do I condone breaking into that building in the first place, but Im personally offended as an American the constant link of Dump supporters with "terrorism" and "extremism" when the overwhelming majority of people there including those that broke in were good kind people, and perhaps a bunch made a mistake and got caught up in the moment of human psychology. And none of this would have happened if they listened to people calling for more secure elections for decades.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was looking at some of the paper earlier Im multitasking alot, I mean we dont know what type of weaponry exists in black ops so as far as Im concerned measuring what is not known and only from the perspective of what is known can only be taken from a grain of salt. We dont know what we are really dealing with for sure, and Judy made that clear, its more about the crime scene first and you have to figure out the cause later, but you know somethings dont add up. Thats what an investigation entails.

I personally think if they used any type of higher tech that it was in combination of a weakened state with the plane crash of course, the explosives that clearly blasted as the towers collapses (the projectile fireballs were clearly seen some stories below the collapse point on the way down,) nano thermite...which are things we can prove more so than invisible tech, but if the tech was used it was used as an aid to the catastrophe. I dunno thats what I already speculated before I ever even heard of Judy Wood but I was aware of high end black ops futuristic tech years before that.

I dont think this is an issue of me being an idiot or educational background, I do have a college degree and I’m fine forming my own judgment and opinions, but this is more rather your not as open minded as alot of people Ive come across in the real world here, but I dont mean that in a derogatory way I was there once too.
Ben Rich-lockheed martin skunk works...'Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do'

Rich also said black projects were 40 years ahead of anything the public was aware of.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ben Rich-lockheed martin skunk works...'Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do'

Rich also said black projects were 40 years ahead of anything the public was aware of.
Im gonna look him up and Ha! Ive been saying 30-50 years, he met me right at half way!! Whats amazing is there are things we dont even need to imagine and already know, but somehow Im witnessing how many in the general public is somehow falling 30-50 years backwards.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

A couple of parts from an article, interesting:
----------------------------------
Ben R. Rich, brilliant scientist, aeronautical engineer and Father of Stealth is more of an enigma now than he was during his lifetime. He is most noted for designing a stealth fighter-plane that flew undetected by radar and for his role as the second director of Lockheed Martin’s top-secret Skunk Works program. Born in 1925, Rich passed away in 1995 with controversy still brewing among his friends, critics and those who heard him speak publicly about whether or not he believed in UFOs and extraterrestrials.

Ben Rich’s “Deathbed Confession”

James Goodall, aerospace journalist and an in-demand public speaker, became friends with Ben Rich. Goodall states that he spoke with Rich about 10 days before Rich died. The conversation took place over the phone while Rich was in the USC Medical Center in Los Angeles where Goodall claims that Rich said, “Jim, we have things out in the desert that are fifty years beyond what you can comprehend. If you have seen it on Star Wars or Star Trek, we’ve been there, done that, or decided it wasn’t worth the effort. They have about forty-five hundred people at Lockheed Skunk Works. What have they been doing for the last 18 or 20 years? They’re building something.”

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy crap, ever since the Firefighters for 9/11 Truth website came down (you know, those heroes who saved lives, who then turned to "kooks" for telling us what happened that day and censored by the media) I havent been able to find this image in a few years and finally found my old post from 6 years ago and its still up!

All 4 indestructible black boxes vaporized! Including one that fell on a farm....

But some how, some way, one of the hijackers paper passports made it through the giant fireball that supposedly molten so much steal that the bottom was like a metal foundry (according to FDNY) and landed on top of the rubble with hardly any damage, lol

I dont know how government makes this crap up and so many sheeple fall for it.

And people wonder why I question science the government feeds on on the “original” tube? They should make homes out of this passport material, nobody would ever be homeless ever again.
L