Donald Trump running for president

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Muslims for a really long time in this country have been told that there is a privilege, that there is a privilege that we are given, and it might be taken away. We are told that we should be appropriate, we should go to school, get an education, raise our children and not bother anyone, not make any kind of noise. Don't make anyone uncomfortable — be a good Muslim. But no matter how much we have tried to be the best neighbor, people have always worked on finding a way to not allow for every single civil liberty to be extended to us. So the truth is, you can go to school and be a good student. You can listen to your dad and mom and become a doctor. You can have that beautiful wedding that makes mom and dad happy. You can buy that beautiful house. But none of that stuff matters if you one day show up to the hospital and your wife, or maybe yourself, is having a baby, and you can't have the access that you need because someone doesn't recognize you as fully human.

It doesn't matter how good you were if you can't have your prayer mat and take your 15-minute break to go pray in a country that was founded on religious liberty. It doesn't matter how good you are if you one day find yourself in a school where other religions are talked about, but when Islam is mentioned, we are only talking about terrorists. And if you say something, you are sent to the principal's office. So to me, I say, raise hell; make people uncomfortable.

Because here's the truth — here's the truth: Far too long, we have lived with the discomfort of being a second-class citizen, and frankly, I'm tired of it, and every single Muslim in this country should be tired of it. CAIR was founded after 9/11 because they recognized that some people did something and that all of us were starting to lose access to our civil liberties. So you can't just say that today someone is looking at me strange, that I am going to try to make myself look pleasant. You have to say, "This person is looking at me strange. I am not comfortable with it. I am going to go talk to them and ask them why." Because that is a right you have."

Why, yes - on 9/11 "some people" certainly "did something". Nice of you to have noticed. The something they did was the worst terrorist activity in the history of the US (including that massive terrorist event on 1/6/2021).

Most appalling - her "grief" about all of this is only that she/they are the victim.
She doesnt get it, she isnt oppressed because of her nationality or religion, she is oppressed because the government that she is directly a member of consisting of big government Demincans and big government Republicrats have incrementally been stripping our freedoms and liberties away for over a century and views ALL Americans not part of their "club" as 2nd class citizens.

And we dont recognize that some people did something called mass murder of innocent civilians by "some people" that dont even believe in civil liberties , I mean wtf is she talking about, she is nuts. She is the problem and she is very divisive.

If she cared about Civil Liberties she should be preaching the United States Constitution and restoring it, but being the big government goblin she is along with illogical viewpoints well I guess that aint happening with her, she is a hypocrite.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'taliban celebrate beheading of afghan soldier'

taliban leaders promised biden amnesty for government workers and protection of women.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
"Before you argue with someone ask yourself, is this person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective? Because if not, just save your energy."

- Dhar Mann
my rule of thumb is don't say anything about anyone behind their back[or hiding behind a computer]that you aren't willing to say to their face.....i bet social media would be a whole lot more respectful if this rule was followed by more-eh?

• Angry
Reactions: ax1
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_3779.JPG

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WTF???? She’s such a dumbass c$nt
Don’t forget that she can relate to us because she’s oppressed in her mansion. Her husband did a lot for people of color, especially the black community!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you ever had any suspicions that Michelle was a Tran-sexual?

Joan Rivers claimed that, next thing you know she was dead.
Don’t mess with the Obamas or Clintons. Rose McGowen is next….

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Don’t forget that she can relate to us because she’s oppressed in her mansion. Her husband did a lot for people of color, especially the black community!
didn't barrack start as a community organizer in chicago---don't hear him mention chicago much these days?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don’t mess with the Obamas or Clintons. Rose McGowen is next….
Alot of people are dead linked to the Clintons, its pretty fascinating.

Back when Hitlery was Senator for the Soviet Republic of New York I cleared her breakfast table for a political event. It was shortly after she left so I didnt meet her, but damn.... I never seen so much thick lipstick on a coffee mug it was incredible.

Speaking of political events, never saw such a large group of drunks outside of a bar setting in my life. I even was sneaking some senior grandma liquor on the side as she had to leave her company from the table to keep drinking.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In just over 5 weeks after 9/11 war criminal Repulsivcan Party backed by Democraps pushed into legislation the biggest, most unconstitutional police state policies in the history of our country, ripping up our Bill of Rights, civil liberties and foundational values our Founding Fathers have left us. The votes were 357-66 consisting of "both (cough)" sides of the aisle. The expansion of Federal Powers over the States and the Individual domestically was unrepresented. Also they all expanded to a new unconstitutional branch of government who labeled all our returning vets as potential terrorists (leaked document below.)

The Repulsivcan Party backed by Democraps forever cement their legacy as big government corporate American hating low life scum.....the saying is, "they hate us for our freedom" so Repulsivkins took it away from us instead so there is nothing else to hate.

They are all the very same pile of crap. End the madness and abolish both the Repulsivkin and Democrap parties.

9/11 was a tragic day, not because of the threat of terrorists taking away our freedoms, that is impossible, but due to that the Repulsivcan and Democrap parties did so. Its time to abolish both parties off the ballots for an eternity.

Attachments

Last edited:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Jesus, the commie

Attachments

Last edited:
BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Jesus said feed and clothe foreigners? Must have been before Abu Bakr rolled into town...

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Jesus said, Feed and clothe.
He never said, Steal people's food and clothes and give it to others.
So close.

Matthew 22:15-22, the Pharisees ask Jesus a tough question: "Tell us … is it against our law to pay taxes to the Roman Emperor or not?" Jesus responds, "Why are you trying to trap me? Show me the coin for paying the tax!" They brought him the coin and he asks them, "Whose face and name are these?" "The Emperor's," they answer. So Jesus says to them, "Well, then, pay to the Emperor what belongs to the Emperor, and pay to God what belongs to God."

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yep.
Jesus NEVER supported Forcing people to give away their property (theft).
Romans 13:6-7, St. Paul writes, " Pay, then, what you owe them; pay your personal and property taxes, and show respect and honor for them all"

So if you don't show respect and honour while paying taxes, you're going against the word of God.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Still. Trying. Way. Too. Hard. Bro.
Touched a nerve I think.

Not me you have to answer to. Ignoring the tough parts of scripture doesn't make you Christian.

James 2 - What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So close.

Matthew 22:15-22, the Pharisees ask Jesus a tough question: "Tell us … is it against our law to pay taxes to the Roman Emperor or not?" Jesus responds, "Why are you trying to trap me? Show me the coin for paying the tax!" They brought him the coin and he asks them, "Whose face and name are these?" "The Emperor's," they answer. So Jesus says to them, "Well, then, pay to the Emperor what belongs to the Emperor, and pay to God what belongs to God."
LOL...
No.
He Never said to tax.
He said don't fight with authority.
He gave plenty of instructions on what type of authority we should put in place ...
We just don't listen very well.

Or actually... We just hear what we want to hear instead of hearing what He said.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LOL
I Love it when a non-Christian tries to school Christians on something they don't even believe in.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yep.
Jesus NEVER supported Forcing people to give away their property (theft).
"Therefore I command you, ‘You shall open wide your hand to your brother, to the needy and to the poor, in your land"

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isnt giving a command forcing people to follow it?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
LOL
I Love it when a non-Christian tries to school Christians on something they don't even believe in.
A lot of atheists know more about the Bible than a lot of Christians.

Just because you call yourself something doesn't make you an authority on it. If you can't handle challenge, don't engage.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
LOL...
No.
He Never said to tax.
He said don't fight with authority.
He gave plenty of instructions on what type of authority we should put in place ...
We just don't listen very well.

Or actually... We just hear what we want to hear instead of hearing what He said.
It literally says in that passage to give what is owed to the Emperor.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
"Therefore I command you, ‘You shall open wide your hand to your brother, to the needy and to the poor, in your land"

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isnt giving a command forcing people to follow it?
When you create some people, feel free to instruct them how to treat each other.

Which He did... Create, and instruct.

He NEVER instructed us to steal from one another.

No matter how much you try to twist it

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It literally says in that passage to give what is owed to the Emperor.
Well haven't we already established that????

You're drawing a line from that to something else entirely.

I'm getting overly weary of you trying to twist and deceive.

You think you and I fit the narrative of the Atheist who knows more than the Christian... But you're wrong.

Deception isn't knowledge.

Last edited:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
When you create some people, feel free to instruct them how to treat each other.

Which He did... Create, and instruct.

He NEVER instructed us to steal from one another.

No matter how much you try to twist it
He never instructed us to steal from one another, I don't even know how you got there.

He instructed to pay tax and to give to the needy. He also said:

"Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment."

You're argument makes no sense whatsoever. You are commanded to pay tax and give to the needy.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He never instructed us to steal from one another, I don't even know how you got there.

He instructed to pay tax and to give to the needy. He also said:

"Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment."

You're argument makes no sense whatsoever. You are commanded to pay tax and give to the needy.
I am commanded (as are you) to pay tax IF THAT IS THE LAW. He Never commanded us to take from each other. In fact, He commanded us Not to.... Only to give.

And apparently you missed my last comment....

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'm done with this.
Choosing not to pay tax by an authority instituted by God to help the people is literally going against scripture.

Calling yourself a Christian doesn't make you an authority in scripture.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I am commanded (as are you) to pay tax IF THAT IS THE LAW. He Never commanded us to take from each other. Only to give.

And apparently you missed my last comment....
Where did I ever say ANYTHING remotely related to stealing?

You strawmanned the heck out of that.

The point was that paying taxes to help the needy is not theft. "In Deuteronomy, the fifth book of the Bible, there is the requirement that every three years, 10 percent of a person’s produce should be given to “foreigners, the fatherless and widows"

Last edited:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Dueteronomy 28 At the end of every three years, bring all the tithes of that year’s produce and store it in your towns, 29 so that the Levites (who have no allotment or inheritance of their own) and the foreigners, the fatherless and the widows who live in your towns may come and eat and be satisfied, and so that the Lord your God may bless you in all the work of your hands

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There is a big difference between an individual feeling the desire to help his fellow man by gifting them with something they need (and feeling good about having done so) and the Government who creates entitlement programs that actually increase ongoing dependency on the Government. The first is voluntary (much like tithing to a church). The second is mandated and forced upon taxpayers (you are required to pay taxed), with a thinly-veiled motive.

What the Government is really doing is clear: They are buying votes form those who receive the entitlements (who will not bite the hand that feeds them), who they have convinced have been suppressed. And somehow, these Government representatives find a way to feel morally superior and magnanimous - although they did not voluntarily gift anyone with their own money. Instead, they clamor about how much they care about the well-being of the downtrodden, when all they are really doing is redistributing tax revenue (that they have imposed and mandated others pay) so they can continue never-ending entitlement programs to buy votes.

Perhaps it is better to look at it this way: They are giving a gift. The problem is that we pay for the gift, while they take credit for it.

Read the real statistics on how much worse off the American populace is since Johnson's "War on Poverty". It is appalling.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Touched a nerve I think.

Not me you have to answer to. Ignoring the tough parts of scripture doesn't make you Christian.

James 2 - What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works?
Yes, my cringe nerve. Like honestly if you were my buddy in real life I would pull you aside and explain why you should chill. Thats all.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Californians know what’s going to happen…

IMG_3783.JPG

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jiggz gets bitter in lockdown and lashes out. NZ just added another week.

Meanwhile, it's a party in the USA !!
(*Turn up the sound)
Put on a freaking mask people lol

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Really something to see people having fun again, without an ounce of fear. This is what getting back to normal looks like... anyone recognize it??

johnsar

Awards
  • First Up Vote

(*Turn up the sound)
notice the numbers...45 we know... and 89.....8+9 = 17. Not a coincidence

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

(*Turn up the sound)
Ooh nice try man.

I don't live in Auckland. But I rate your effort to burn me a solid 4/10.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@ax1

you ever hear of judy woods-she has a book named 'where did the towers go'--google it, i think you will find it interesting