Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Afghanistan: A Tragically Stupid War Comes to a Tragic End

Written by Ron Paul
Monday August 30, 2021

Sunday’s news reports that the Biden Administration mistakenly killed nine members of one Afghan family, including six children, in “retaliation” for last week’s suicide attack which killed 13 US servicemembers, is a sad and sick epitaph on the 20 year Afghanistan war.

Promising to “get tough” on ISIS, which suddenly re-emerged to take responsibility for the suicide attack, the most expensive military and intelligence apparatus on earth appears to have gotten it wrong. Again.

Interventionists love to pretend they care about girls and women in Afghanistan, but it is in reality a desperate attempt to continue the 20-year US occupation. If we leave, they say, girls and women will be discriminated against by the Taliban.

It’s hard to imagine a discrimination worse than being incinerated by a drone strike, but these “collateral damage” attacks over the past 20 years have killed scores of civilians. Just like on Sunday.

That’s the worst part of this whole terrible war: day-after-day for twenty years civilians were killed because of the “noble” effort to re-make Afghanistan in the image of the United States. But the media and the warmongers who call the shots in government - and the “private” military-industrial sector - could not have cared less. Who recalls a single report on how many civilians were just “collateral damage” in the futile US war?

Sadly these children killed on Sunday, two of them reportedly just two years old, have been the ones forced to pay the price for a failed and bloody US foreign policy.

Yes, the whole exit from Afghanistan has been a debacle. Biden, but especially his military planners and incompetent advisors, deserves much of what has been piled onto him this past week or so about this incompetence.

Maybe if Biden’s Secretary of Defense and Joint Chiefs’ Chairman had spent a bit more time planning the Afghan exit and a lot less time obsessing on how to turn the US military into a laboratory for cultural Marxism, we might have actually had a workable plan.

We know that actual experts like Col. Douglas Macgregor did have a plan to get out that would have spared innocent lives. But because this decorated US Army veteran was “tainted” by his service in the previous administration – service that was solely focused on how to get out of Afghanistan safely – he would not be consulted by the Pentagon’s “woke” top military brass.

Trump also should share some of the blame currently being showered on Biden. He wanted to get out years ago, but never had the courage to stand up to the also incompetent generals and “experts” he foolishly hired to advise him.

Similarly, many conservatives (especially neoconservatives) are desperate to attack Biden not for how he got out of Afghanistan, but for the fact that he is getting us out of Afghanistan.

That tells you all you need to know about how profitable war is to the warmongers.

I’ve always said, “we just marched in, we can just march out,” and I stand by that view. Yes, you can “just march out” of these idiotic interventions…but you do need a map!

Copyright © 2021 by RonPaul Institute. Permission to reprint in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a live link are given. http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2021/august/30/afghanistan-a-tragically-stupid-war-comes-to-a-tragic-end/
Please donate to the Ron Paul Institute

Last edited:
BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Did Ron Paul say anything worthwhile? Or is he Biden level old/addled now?

I couldn't get past that first paragraph. We DIDN'T "mistakenly" kill an afghan family in "retaliation" for last week's suicide attack. We actually hit a new VBIED preparing to attack our people, and the resulting explosion (along with secondary explosion from the giant bomb ISIS had packed in it) killed some innocent afghans along with the bad guys.

Unfortunate.. but they were preparing to kill Americans. And Ron Paul needs to get his head out of his ass. Maybe he and Bradley Manning can have a tea party and imagine a world where islamic terrorists weren't interested in killing Americans if we all just held hands and sang kum-bye-ya together.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I couldn't get past that first paragraph. We DIDN'T "mistakenly" kill an afghan family in "retaliation" for last week's suicide attack. We actually hit a new VBIED preparing to attack our people, and the resulting explosion (along with secondary explosion from the giant bomb ISIS had packed in it) killed some innocent afghans along with the bad guys.

Unfortunate.. but they were preparing to kill Americans. And Ron Paul needs to get his head out of his ass. Maybe he and Bradley Manning can have a tea party and imagine a world where islamic terrorists weren't interested in killing Americans if we all just held hands and sang kum-bye-ya together.
Yeah, he had been consistently against occupation of Afghanistan for 20 years and had been right all along, so have I before I ever even heard of Ron Paul. He warned Congress 20 years ago what was to happen but almost nobody ever listens and learns.

Of course they are planning on killing Americans, we dont belong there, its not our country, if they were here propping up their own corrupt Military Industrial Complex making billions dropping love bombs on our children decade after decade and stealing our resources we want them the hell out too.

And dont ever forget, these groups from the Taliban, to Al-Queda to ISIS were all formed, financed, trained by US policy.

Foreign interventionist policy has been nothing but a disaster, unless your making money off of it and also collecting those campaign contributions that is being funneled to our corrupt politicians.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

If anything, the blood of 2,500 troops is all on Republicrat and Demican parties led by Bush and Cheney who lied and illegally and unconstitutionally started a war mainly propagated by Fox news with support of CiaNN and all of us of us who spoke out agaisnt this corrupt madness were all attacked for being "Anti-American" and "with the terrorists (that the US government created in the first place)" 20 years ago for warning our country that it is not another war that can be ever be won.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ron Paul 10 years ago while still active in Congress fighting to end this stupid sensless corrupt war. Most in the Repulicrat and Demican parties refused to listen because it breaks the status quo which is money flowing into their pockets.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's cute and all... banging the Libertarian Isolationist drum. And it completely ignores the consequences of doing nothing anywhere ever. ISIS warring for a global caliphate is no different than a global Nazi world domination... and you can't sit out of EVERY battle either, without consequences.

In this case, we are trying to leave. And even if a terrible idea to ever go there, we still have to leave with the least casualties to Americans on these last days as possible. Our country or theirs... if someone was going to die on that day it better damn well be the ISIS aholes packing a vehicle with explosives planning to kill Americans. Because the dopey Ron Paul 'we shouldn't have been there' childishly ignores the fact that we are there, and these guys were on their way to kill Americans.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey pal, just checking...i hear there are some nice places in upstate NY-you have any recommendations?

great thing about being retired--i have plenty of time on my hands.
***IMPORTANT BYE MESSAGE TO ALL***

"thebigt" is messaging me in private and I do not like the direction as this is going as this is turning more and more into a physical threat.

I am bowing out of the political forums. I will continue my focus supporting the Libertarian Party and work to save my Country that I deeply love and cherish. I care about all of you. I care all about your freedoms, your liberties and your pockets. Im not going anywhere politically, I will be focusing more on where I can make a more productive impact in a more professional real life setting. The USA is the greatest country in the world, and I mean that! I promise all my intentions are for the better of all of you.

Im not contacting the police, nor do I want anyone in trouble, I just need this to stop. I dont want to anger anybody, nor do I want anybody's reaction to my views to get themselves in any trouble. This isnt going to be a choice just for myself, I dont want to be a cause of someone else's consequence heading down the road. I want everybody and I mean every single person on here to have a great future.

I am saddened I cannot express my own honest political views and debate in my own country without concerns of my well being, but this just isnt worth it anymore here. This problem isnt just this forum, we all know this country is getting divided in turmoil.

I never truly meant to offend anyone here, if I did I truly apologize. All I wanted was an intellectually intense discussion of political matters the Founding Fathers of my country provided me an ability to practice. I wanted people, especially myself to think deep and discover the truth and make this a stimulating educational forum. I never meant to be a troll, Im just being myself and expressing my true thoughts, and regardless if you agree with my topics or not, I hope you all believe my intent is well. Also, truthfully, I have learned alot from ALL you guys and gals.

You are all patriots, and that includes our foreign members that have contributed on here. I wish you all including thebigt well.

Bye bye :)

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What in the holy hell is going on here. I was popping back in to see what has been going on and this is the first post I see.

You are telling me that with all the shyt talking we all did with each other months ago, someone just now went and made physical threats??!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
***IMPORTANT BYE MESSAGE TO ALL***

"thebigt" is messaging me in private and I do not like the direction as this is going as this is turning more and more into a physical threat.

I am bowing out of the political forums. I will continue my focus supporting the Libertarian Party and work to save my Country that I deeply love and cherish. I care about all of you. I care all about your freedoms, your liberties and your pockets. Im not going anywhere politically, I will be focusing more on where I can make a more productive impact in a more professional real life setting. The USA is the greatest country in the world, and I mean that! I promise all my intentions are for the better of all of you.

Im not contacting the police, nor do I want anyone in trouble, I just need this to stop. I dont want to anger anybody, nor do I want anybody's reaction to my views to get themselves in any trouble. This isnt going to be a choice just for myself, I dont want to be a cause of someone else's consequence heading down the road. I want everybody and I mean every single person on here to have a great future.

I am saddened I cannot express my own honest political views and debate in my own country without concerns of my well being, but this just isnt worth it anymore here. This problem isnt just this forum, we all know this country is getting divided in turmoil.

I never truly meant to offend anyone here, if I did I truly apologize. All I wanted was an intellectually intense discussion of political matters the Founding Fathers of my country provided me an ability to practice. I wanted people, especially myself to think deep and discover the truth and make this a stimulating educational forum. I never meant to be a troll, Im just being myself and expressing my true thoughts, and regardless if you agree with my topics or not, I hope you all believe my intent is well. Also, truthfully, I have learned alot from ALL you guys and gals.

You are all patriots, and that includes our foreign members that have contributed on here. I wish you all including thebigt well.

Bye bye :)
wow...i ask for recommendation for a vacation spot and it gets turned into a threat???

i have no clue what your name even is and no interest in knowing---nice speech though!!!

i am the one who is offended!!!

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What in the holy hell is going on here. I was popping back in to see what has been going on and this is the first post I see.

You are telling me that with all the shyt talking we all did with each other months ago, someone just now went and made physical threats??!!
i give him credit he is a clever guy who is very good with words, much better than me, as you can tell by his professional writing style-that speech is a work of art!!!

but no threat was made, my wife and i are seriously planning a trip that way in new RV we just bought....i don't even know what that guys real name even is, lol.

again that guy should think of writing professionaly-that speech is a real dandy!!!!

hell for all i know ax1 could be a female--- awfully pretty speech to come from a guy on a bodybuilding forum:unsure:

Last edited:
BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
US claims to have killed important ISIS-K planners in the first Kabul attack... but no names? Why not?

Definitely didn't get all Americans out of Kabul before leaving... I wonder what happens to them now. Are those California school kids and parents in the group that got left behind??

In the 100k that got flown out, maybe 5500 were Americans? Couple tens of thousand Afghan SIV partners and families. Who the heck are all the other people?!? I heard 20k coming to the US with virtually no paperwork or ID papers of any kind. How can they possibly be vetted?

And does anyone else find Jen Psaki repulsive in 4k television? Terribly speckled. Like she got spray painted in the wind....

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
US claims to have killed important ISIS-K planners in the first Kabul attack... but no names? Why not?

Definitely didn't get all Americans out of Kabul before leaving... I wonder what happens to them now. Are those California school kids and parents in the group that got left behind??

In the 100k that got flown out, maybe 5500 were Americans? Couple tens of thousand Afghan SIV partners and families. Who the heck are all the other people?!? I heard 20k coming to the US with virtually no paperwork or ID papers of any kind. How can they possibly be vetted?

And does anyone else find Jen Psaki repulsive in 4k television? Terribly speckled. Like she got spray painted in the wind....
They probably didn’t give a name due to the possibility that the target was not an important person as they say they are.

Also, I fear that what will happen to the Americans stranded in Afghanistan will be murdered by the Taliban and videos of it will be posted on the web.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am listening to Biden's speech. He is claiming that his Afghan debacle, undoubtedly the single most mis-administered military action in US history - the run from Afghanistan - was a success.

His speech was the biggest collection of lies I have ever endured. Simply horrible. Simply posturing and lies. The US means nothing, it is only the continuation of Democrap control that Biden cares about.

What a travesty.

If success was somehow measured by giving a terrorist group over $50 BILLION DOLLARS of weapons and technology (that will wind up in Chinese and Russian hands, to be reversed engineered), causing irreparable loss of face with our allies buy excluding them in every meaningful way, causing/allowing unecessary military deaths, and stranding US citizens, then yes - it was a job well done.

I am humiliated by what we have become. Well done "Mr. Unifier".

The only successful evacuation Biden has been a part of, was his prep prior to his last colonoscopy.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am listening to Biden's speech. He is claiming that his Afghan debacle, undoubtedly the single most mis-administered military action in US history - the run from Afghanistan - was a success.

His speech was the biggest collection of lies I have ever endured. Simply horrible. Simply posturing and lies. The US means nothing, it is only the continuation of Democrap control that Biden cares about.

What a travesty.

If success was somehow measured by giving a terrorist group over $50 BILLION DOLLARS of weapons and technology (that will wind up in Chinese and Russian hands, to be reversed engineered), causing irreparable loss of face with our allies buy excluding them in every meaningful way, causing/allowing unecessary military deaths, and stranding US citizens, then yes - it was a job well done.

I am humiliated by what we have become. Well done "Mr. Unifier".

The only successful evacuation Biden has been a part of, was his prep prior to his last colonoscopy.
I wake up utterly disgusted every morning. Afraid of what the next day, week, month may bring. His administration is nothing short of a domestic terrorist organization that also happens to obviously support and enable foreign terrorism.

Sooo….

WTF is he not being impeached?!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wake up utterly disgusted every morning. Afraid of what the next day, week, month may bring. His administration is nothing short of a domestic terrorist organization that also happens to obviously support and enable foreign terrorism.

Sooo….

WTF is he not being impeached?!
I’ve thought the same thing. There’s got to be talk among certain congressional members about impeachment. I’m sure it’s bipartisan as well.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ve thought the same thing. There’s got to be talk among certain congressional members about impeachment. I’m sure it’s bipartisan as well.
Well I know for a fact that Republican members of Congress are talking about it, I would hope Democrats as well! I think they still have some damage they want to inflict with their puppet before they are done with him though..

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I know for a fact that Republican members of Congress are talking about it, I would hope Democrats as well! I think they still have some damage they want to inflict with their puppet before they are done with him though..
Yeah, giving him a little more rope to gang himself! I really believe there’s some dems that are shocked at his performance thus far.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m enjoy the Hannity and Gutfeld shows, going in on him!
I saw the interview Hannity did with two fathers of the Marines killed in Kabul. They were disgusted and rightfully so. If you haven’t seen it, look it up. It’s worth the “watch”!

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I saw the interview Hannity did with two fathers of the Marines killed in Kabul. They were disgusted and rightfully so. If you haven’t seen it, look it up. It’s worth the “watch”!
Will do.

Yes it’s all awful stuff…Just glad these shows are able to speak out against all this…

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The stock market is doing great so any impeachment would crash the markets. And do you really want to see Harris in action. Just tell Joe to read the teleprompter and go back to his nap time.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alyssa Milano said she is proud of Biden and he is the right person for the job… 🤮🤢🤬

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The stock market is doing great so any impeachment would crash the markets. And do you really want to see Harris in action. Just tell Joe to read the teleprompter and go back to his nap time.
I don’t want to see Kamala in action, but taking one out would still feel pretty good and be a step in the right direction. Just based on principle alone if nothing else. They have to learn there will be repercussions for their actions. So far, they have escaped everything.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cmon man, just like Ole Cornpop, you speak of Afghan and my "pulling out". You know I cant pull out properly, and in turn create "major f**k-ups" man, cmon??

--

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cmon man, just like Ole Cornpop, you speak of Afghan and my "pulling out". You know I cant pull out properly, and in turn create "major f**k-ups" man, cmon??

--

Damn what an f’ed up grill AND a waste of oxygen

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
At these military funerals Biden talks more about his own kid that died, than the actual heroes who died in action. I don't think Beau Biden dying from cancer is on the same level of military funeral honors as Marines dying from an enemy IED in the last stand at Kabul !! Or Beau Bidens 'combat tour' in Bosnia as a lawyer. Or the military service of his crackhead son (that was banging Beau Biden's wife) which Joe never seems to mention in these speeches at all.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people things they do not want to hear.”

George Orwell

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Now that things have settled down, I wanted to share an observation.

I was saddened to read the posts alleging that there was threatening behavior in this thread. I don't know them (as in, have never met them face to face) but the people involved both seem like good and decent people. Do they appear to have differing views? Yes, sure they do - and that is healthy (or at least it should be).

After reading the the posts, I do what I usually do (when I am not writing something stupid), I tried to view things as if I was involved and "sat back" and asked if the risk of being open and honest is worth the risk/reward. I think it is, and believe that it is good and healthy. I find value in it.

I try to limit my personal attacks on others; hopefully to zero. I don't have to like or agree with others, but I don't have to choose to actively dislike their positions. That being said, I - for the one and only time in my life - blocked someone because the posts directed to me were an attempt to belittle, were condescending and (to me) were irritating. Although I have no stomach for the cancel culture, blocking someone was my way of taking "my sails out of his wind", since I wanted to continue to post - but not be bashed if someone has a differing opinion. So I guess that makes me (at least in this on instance) guilty of cancelling someone. I can't say I like the sound of that.

To me, an admitted smart-a$$, there are also some subjects that are not to be played with. For me, making fun of another person's religious beliefs falls int that category. But for others, things like patriotism and abortion (and many other issues) are too close to home.

My long winded point is this: People can agree to disagree. Many times they may see others things in common, but choose instead to focus on differences. That seems pointless to me. I respect that others may think differently than I do. But, I also believe that it is, at best, disrespectful to make fun of someone (or mock their beliefs) because they believe differently than you do. For me, I have many people who I call my friends who are non-believers. But, I do not maintain relationships with those who are hostile to the fact that I have a faith life. There is a huge difference.

What I struggle with is people who feel as if others are obligated to agree with them. We simply aren't. But while we needn't agree, I believe we are obligated to respectfully disagree.

I re-read the posts above. I have to admit - to me, it sounds like things somehow went askew. Why? Who knows? I certainly don't.

In being as objective as I can be, based on what I read (and who I believe these people are), I do not believe that there was any ill intent. And, yes, that is an easy thing to say when I was not directly involved.

We have had experience with our share of internet tough guys; the type of people who would "say things" in a forum that they would never say to another person standing next to them. Every forum has them. Fakebook is chocked full of them.

We have a pretty good thing going on in this forum. We don't have a lot of internet tough guys .

I don't consider either person who were part of the exchange as being one. I like them both.

Sometimes things are just misunderstood. I think that is all that happened in this case. I am not trying to be anyone's conscious or Dad, and I realize that because most of what I write is absurd - it may be a challenge for others to take what I write seriously. But, in this case, I am.

Last edited:
Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
“It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance.”

― Thomas Sowell

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well here is a little something to brighten everyones day!

Florida Diner Owner Hangs Sign Telling Biden Supporters Not to Enter

The sign at DeBary Diner reads: “If you voted for and continue to support and stand behind the worthless, inept and corrupt administration currently inhabiting the White House that is complicit in the death of our servicemen and women in Afghanistan, please take your business elsewhere.”

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_3676.JPG

‘Merica!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Talking to my coworker about the California recall election:

Me: Did you guys vote yet?

Him: Not yet, but if Newsom loses after I vote for him then that’s his fault.

Me: Why are you voting for him?

Him: Because that other guy is crazy!

Me: Which guy?

Him: The Republican.

Me: Who? Elder? Why?

Him: Well, I have to vote for Newsom because I’m a true blue.

Me: 🤦🏻‍♀️

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Last edited:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Had both vaccines, feel fine.

BTW Karen has been debunked already. FAKE NEWS

Reactions: Nac
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So let me get this straight, you resist Big Pharma by buying another medication intended for animals (without long term safety data in humans) created by, wait for it, a Big Pharma company? A company which itself has said there is no evidence supporting its use LOL.

They should really make a reality TV show about stuff like this, or a documentary. Be interesting

Last edited:

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So let me get this straight, you resist Big Pharma by buying another medication intended for animals (without long term safety data in humans) created by, wait for it, a Big Pharma company? A company which itself has said there is no evidence supporting its use LOL.

They should really make a reality TV show about stuff like this, or a documentary. Be interesting
Ivermectin has been prescribed for human use for decades for certain parasitic infections, including head lice, scabies and lymphatic filariasis. It’s not just for veterinarian use.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
biden admin says they are in touch with the 100 or so Americans still in afghanistan---says they want to stay :unsure:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
is biden on vacation?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
CNN panel blasts biden admin's inability to communicate effectively on covid: people feel jerked around

wow--CNN panel!!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Ivermectin has been prescribed for human use for decades for certain parasitic infections, including head lice, scabies and lymphatic filariasis. It’s not just for veterinarian use.
Even the drug manufacturer is speaking out against that, which if they just kept quiet they could make a lot of bank.

But the main issue is that Ivermectin has known issues with neurotoxicity under certain conditions. It can be quite harmful. But oh well. People can figure it out for themselves.

I still think the funniest part is not trusting Big Pharma while simultaneously trusting Big Pharma. It truly is an oxymoron

Reactions: Nac
THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Jiggz likes to make things up in order to make what he is saying sound logical lol.
IMG_8475.JPG