ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm from the government and i'm here to help
Pretty much the core philosophy of the Republicrat party along with Dump himself.

1/2 trillion to skin pigment anybody? Dump is there 4 u.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
every workplace has become mentally and physically toxic. and a whole lot of them get paid a whole lot less than yours does!!!

no matter how hard you think you have it there will always be others who are worse off.

imagine being a cop in minneapolis, seattle or portland....reality check!!!!
I don’t know, healthcare is very mentally taxing to begin with. Throw in the China virus and it’s game over. My department is going mental, and I know the nurses feel likewise. I suppose there is always someone worse off.

We are finally getting a raise though. Partly because of the minimum wage increase, but also also because so many people left. Nobody has been applying for the new positions for many months, so they are forced to hire travelers for 3-4 times the hourly wage of regular staff. They are finally getting the hint that nobody wants to be involved in this sh1t. And if they want staffing, they are going to have to get over themselves and pay people appropriately for it.
Yes, and supposedly it is more deadly as well. It was just a matter of time..

Reactions: ax1
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don’t know, healthcare is very mentally taxing to begin with. Throw in the China virus and it’s game over. My department is going mental, and I know the nurses feel likewise. I suppose there is always someone worse off.

We are finally getting a raise though. Partly because of the minimum wage increase, but also also because so many people left. Nobody has been applying for the new positions for many months, so they are forced to hire travelers for 3-4 times the hourly wage of regular staff. They are finally getting the hint that nobody wants to be involved in this sh1t. And if they want staffing, they are going to have to get over themselves and pay people appropriately for it.
imagine being a cop in seattle, minneapolis, portland or ny...or you could always sign up to be a border patrol EMP i hear they are hiring, of course you would probably need to take a pay cut.

trust me there are plenty out there in worse positions than you are, and i think it is very arrogant of you to think there are not---sorry but this is how i feel.

talk to @DemntedCowboy about about stressful jobs.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
every workplace has become mentally and physically toxic. and a whole lot of them get paid a whole lot less than yours does!!!

no matter how hard you think you have it there will always be others who are worse off.

imagine being a cop in minneapolis, seattle or portland....reality check!!!!
Imagine being a cop who responded to the Capitol insurrection and being told by Fox News your a paid actor only to then kill yourself due to the constant threats and lack of support by those who claim they love cops.

Attachments

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Yes, and supposedly it is more deadly as well. It was just a matter of time..
You're preaching to the wrong people man. These people don't get how stressful healthcare is.

Keep fighting the good fight man. It's a war zone out there. Your field is underpaid, under-resourced and under-appreciated.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
democrats on quest to grant citizenship to illegals.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is some good anti-Libtard politition news for those conservatives not hiding in safe spaces and not being able to see a real Americana Liberty lover's posts.

Probe finds Gov. Cuomo sexually harassed multiple women, violated federal and state law

By Bernadette Hogan and Bruce Golding
August 3, 2021 | 10:58am

Gov. Andrew Cuomo violated federal and state laws by sexually harassing multiple women — including current and former state employees — through actions that included touching their “intimate body parts” without consent, officials said Tuesday.

Cuomo also allegedly retaliated against some of the victims and created a “toxic” and hostile work environment in the Executive Chamber, officials said.

The blockbuster announcements came during a news conference at which state Attorney General Letitia James said an independent probe she commissioned had found that Cuomo engaged in “unwanted groping, kissing, hugging and making inappropriate comments.”

The probe involved accusations that Cuomo, 63, sexually harassed several current and former female staffers, most of whom are in their 20s or 30s.

Full story in link below and full AG announcement in video.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Canada’s women’s national soccer team defeated the U.S. women's national soccer team 1-0 in the Olympics semifinal on Monday. The wokesters can still win bronze if they win their next game.

I am rooting for whoever the wokesters will be playing. Prior to Monday, Canada’s women’s national soccer team had not defeated the U.S. women's national soccer team in 20 years. It must have been "their turn".

Megan Rapinoe provided the following brilliant insight: We didn't "have that juice that we normally do." "We didn't expect it to be easy," she said. "It's all the best teams in the world and everything's on the line. We couldn't unlock it." I wish she had the same problem with her mouth.

The U.S. women's national soccer team entered the Olympic tournament as the top-ranked team in the world. The team was vying to become the first to win Olympic gold following a World Cup title. However, they had had an opening game loss to Sweden, and now a loss to the mighty Canadians. The wokesters now await the loser of the Australia-Sweden match to play for bronze. If it is Sweden - there is good news - since that Swedish machine has already beaten the wokesters once.

So, in summary:

They came in as the top-ranked team in the world.

And they are contending for a Bronze medal.

At best.

Third place.

How woke.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
His majesty King Cumho defiantly denies all the claims from 170 witnesses, including police one State Trooper that was directly sexually harassed and 10s of thousands of documented evidence.

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ole Cornpop and I were watching the woketard Olympics man. Cmon??? I ate some boogers, I gave a young boy my used mask, and shite my diaper man. Give me a break. Ole Cornpop was a bad dude man, cmon???

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
imagine being a cop in seattle, minneapolis, portland or ny...or you could always sign up to be a border patrol EMP i hear they are hiring, of course you would probably need to take a pay cut.

trust me there are plenty out there in worse positions than you are, and i think it is very arrogant of you to think there are not---sorry but this is how i feel.

talk to @DemntedCowboy about about stressful jobs.
Those people in such careers very well could be in worse positions than what has been inflicted upon healthcare personnel. I can’t judge that personally because I have never walked in their shoes and I don’t know their mindset. We should all feel poorly for how police officers have been disrespected regardless.

I looked up the current salaries for said positions and none of them are less than what I make now. A border patrol officer in Texas is starting at significantly more than what I make. Either way, it doesn’t make the situation in healthcare any less problematic to try and compare it to positions that also seem likely to have debilitating stress levels.

Well, that certainly is the first time I have heard of a COVID worker acccused of being arrogant. Thanks 🤷‍♂️
Keep fighting the good fight man. It's a war zone out there. Your field is underpaid, under-resourced and under-appreciated.
I will do my best to stick it out- yet again this coming season. But when your quality of life becomes nothing, it’s just not sustainable.

That’s an understatement if their ever was one!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this is a issue that transcends political parties...the diben administrastion is loading up untested illegals and busing them throughout the US.....this is truth-look it up.

diben claims to be about stopping the spread of covid, but guess what the P.1 [GAMMA] was 1st identified in brazil....do the math

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Those people in such careers very well could be in worse positions than what has been inflicted upon healthcare personnel. I can’t judge that personally because I have never walked in their shoes and I don’t know their mindset. We should all feel poorly for how police officers have been disrespected regardless.

I looked up the current salaries for said positions and none of them are less than what I make now. A border patrol officer in Texas is starting at significantly more than what I make. Either way, it doesn’t make the situation in healthcare any less problematic to try and compare it to positions that also seem likely to have debilitating stress levels.

Well, that certainly is the first time I have heard of a COVID worker acccused of being arrogant. Thanks 🤷‍♂️

I will do my best to stick it out- yet again this coming season. But when your quality of life becomes nothing, it’s just not sustainable.

my mother taught me when i was a child to never think there are not those in a worse position than i was in...this was because i was born very poor and i would whine about not having something i saw that others had--she told me to be grateful for what i have that there were others in the world who wished they had what i had.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Not all job stress is the same, but that doesn't undermine the stress you personally face everyday. You don't have to have your life on the line in order to feel justified in being stressed, although even in healthcare you do as well to some extent, especially when faced when a PPE shortage.

Being a cop is a choice. Being a border patrol officer is a choice. Serving is a choice. All are stressful, but so are other careers like Dentistry (statistically one of careera with the highest suicide rates), Post Officer and just whatever else you do in your life. It isn't arrogant to feel stress or to vocalise that you face stress and/ or anxiety. Acknowledging it is actually key to coping with it and managing it.

Personally I admire what you do, and even though we differ politically, I can still appreciate what you do for those around you.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
my mother taught me when i was a child to never think there are not those in a worse position than i was in...this was because i was born very poor and i would whine about not having something i saw that others had--she told me to be grateful for what i have that there were others in the world who wished they had what i had.
Yes, we all support each other at work and greatly appreciate the calmer days that occur from time to time. It used to be “we should be thankful for still having a job” during the beginning of this. Now it’s being thankful we are not going through the anguish of our patients. We have a very tight group and I VERY much enjoy the people I work with. That’s a big thing that keeps things more positive, and we try to incorporate some good humor to keep our spirits up. I am the goofiest one of the bunch, so I do silly things that make us laugh all the time.

Certainly there are people worse off in this world than myself :)
Not all job stress is the same, but that doesn't undermine the stress you personally face everyday. You don't have to have your life on the line in order to feel justified in being stressed, although even in healthcare you do as well to some extent, especially when faced when a PPE shortage.

Being a cop is a choice. Being a border patrol officer is a choice. Serving is a choice. All are stressful, but so are other careers like Dentistry (statistically one of careera with the highest suicide rates), Post Officer and just whatever else you do in your life. It isn't arrogant to feel stress or to vocalise that you face stress and/ or anxiety. Acknowledging it is actually key to coping with it and managing it.

Personally I admire what you do, and even though we differ politically, I can still appreciate what you do for those around you.
Well thanks!

I agree with all that, and it can’t be underestimated how abusive patients can be healthcare personnel. Nursing faces combative and violent patients on the regular, and if they aren’t able to be restrained quickly enough they can/have caused significant injury. Spitting, punching, kicking, and even choking episodes. It’s usually the result of dementia, drug abuse, and alcohol withdrawal patients. So healthcare workers do face physical threats as well.

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
'It Will Always Fail': Louie Gohmert Decries Marxism And Communism

Biden->
<-Down Syndrome Kids

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this is a issue that transcends political parties...the diben administrastion is loading up untested illegals and busing them throughout the US.....this is truth-look it up.

diben claims to be about stopping the spread of covid, but guess what the P.1 [GAMMA] was 1st identified in brazil....do the math
Wasn’t this administration supposed to save us and protect us from the China virus? After all, they claimed all the infections and deaths were the result of Trump’s negligence.

They certainly haven’t come up with any new strategies, therpeutics, or what about working on another option for a vaccine that may have a different MOA? They have done nothing innovative whatsoever. They have only succeeded in compounding the issue with the example you just mentioned.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
all these other subjects are merely distractions to divert us from the fact that diben admin is busing illegals all over the US..many of then covid positive and many carrying the brazilian variant.

i don't see how even people who voted for diben could be for this?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wasn’t this administration supposed to save us and protect us from the China virus? After all, they claimed all the infections and deaths were the result of Trump’s negligence.

They certainly haven’t come up with any new strategies, therpeutics, or what about working on another option for a vaccine that may have a different MOA? They have done nothing innovative whatsoever. They have only succeeded in compounding the issue with the example you just mentioned.
they are actually busing illegals all over the US many of them covid positive and carrying the brazillian variant....and this is barely even being talked about...this should be headline news!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
they are actually busing illegals all over the US many of them covid positive and carrying the brazillian variant....and this is barely even being talked about...this should be headline news!!!
Yeah, I knew they were doing that, but with the Lambda variant becoming the next threat, it’s all that much more disgusting.

So the other night when we had guests was fun! The best friend of my GF had her new boyfriend over, and of course the China virus came up in the conversation eventually. Turns out he was a Biden supporter and nobody warned me. When we unfortunately ended up alone together, he seriously said that the virus and all the subsequent BS could have been avoided if Trump had shown more empathy. I didn’t want to get in an argument with a guest I just met so I just left the room.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I knew they were doing that, but with the Lambda variant becoming the next threat, it’s all that much more disgusting.

So the other night when we had guests was fun! The best friend of my GF had her new boyfriend over, and of course the China virus came up in the conversation eventually. Turns out he was a Biden supporter and nobody warned me. When we unfortunately ended up alone together, he seriously said that the virus and all the subsequent BS could have been avoided if Trump had shown more empathy. I didn’t want to get in an argument with a guest I just met so I just left the room.
we need to put aside our political differences for a second...everyone needs to come together and let diben know that busing covid positive illegals throughout the US is unacceptable...this is something we should all UNITE around.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
we need to put aside our political differences for a second...everyone needs to come together and let diben know that busing covid positive illegals throughout the US is unacceptable...this is something we should all UNITE around.
Your not uniting when you cancel other people out, especially people with a common enemy.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You two both just needed to drink a lot :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Your not uniting when you cancel other people out, especially people with a common enemy.
tbh, i put you on ignore list because you were behaving in a rude, uncivil manner, if you can behave in a more civilized way to someone who for the most part agrees with you i would be happy to take you off ignore list...it's up to you?

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You two both just needed to drink a lot :)
I did! He doesn’t drink, but he smokes multiple joints per day on top of edibles. Supposedly spends hundreds per day. He started going off about Trump on other things too that made him just sound like a CNN reporter.

Who walks into someone’s else’s house you don’t know and just assumes they aren’t a Trump supporter!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tbh, i put you on ignore list because you were behaving in a rude, uncivil manner, if you can behave in a more civilized way to someone who for the most part agrees with you i would be happy to take you off ignore list...it's up to you?
Better keep me on there, but I will always be myself on comment the way I have been on here for over a decade. Nothing ever was directed at you, big government socialist Dumper's are destroying my country and its my job to stand up, crush the fake news and speak the truth.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Better keep me on there, but I will always be myself on comment the way I have been on here for over a decade. Nothing ever was directed at you, big government socialist Dumper's are destroying my country and its my job to stand up, crush the fake news and speak the truth.
as you wish-ignored you shall be...kind of a shame you couldn't agree to behave like a civilized human being.

since you choose to be rude and uncivilized i will have no more to say to you...have a nice life!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol..nothing directed at me when you know full well i support[ed] trump.

i guess we have nothing more to say-have a nice life!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did! He doesn’t drink, but he smokes multiple joints per day on top of edibles. Supposedly spends hundreds per day. He started going off about Trump on other things too that made him just sound like a CNN reporter.

Who walks into someone’s else’s house you don’t know and just assumes they aren’t a Trump supporter!
Ive had various Chinese Communist Party suppers talk casually to me about how evil the Dalai Lama is and how Hong Kong and Taiwan needs to be liberated over the year....when I open my mouth it doesnt end up well for several hours so I usually only keep that for nights Im extremely bored.

I actually find it easy as I often frequent official CCP State Media outlets and everything day to day people regurgitate is pretty much a carbon copy of everything they say. I know whats coming. Kinda like people who either watch Fox, CiaNN or MSNBC, everything is predictable, but CCP State Media actually does have a edge on the brainwashing department.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol..nothing directed at me when you know full well i support[ed] trump.

i guess we have nothing more to say-have a nice life!!!
Its ok, I guess some people arent meant to be together. There are 75 million other Dumpers I have to shout at, LOL

I still love you though.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
diben sidesteps question about letting unvaccinated illegals into the US...

unvaccinated AND untested..

democrats as well as republicans should be outraged by this!!!

the whole cuomo thing is just mainstream medias agenda to divert attention away from what is happening with illegals!!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

the whole cuomo thing is just mainstream medias agenda to divert attention away from what is happening with illegals!!!!
I know this guy is ignoring me but this is a public forum so on I go to be heard.

We have been waiting a long time here in NY for the AG's results of the investigation.

Whats funny is King Cumho kept pleading to the public, "let the facts of the AG's investigation come out before judging me, everything else is just politics." And now Cumho changed that to, "Let the facts go in front of a judge and jury, everything else is just politics!"

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ive had various Chinese Communist Party suppers talk casually to me about how evil the Dalai Lama is and how Hong Kong and Taiwan needs to be liberated over the year....when I open my mouth it doesnt end up well for several hours so I usually only keep that for nights Im extremely bored.

I actually find it easy as I often frequent official CCP State Media outlets and everything day to day people regurgitate is pretty much a carbon copy of everything they say. I know whats coming. Kinda like people who either watch Fox, CiaNN or MSNBC, everything is predictable, but CCP State Media actually does have a edge on the brainwashing department.
I take it you mean CCP supporters? At first I literally thought you were saying that you host CCP suppers :ROFLMAO:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take it you mean CCP supporters? At first I literally thought you were saying that you host CCP suppers :ROFLMAO:
Oh I meant CCP supporters, but I have had supper with them, lol....I have family (in law) members who are CCP.....and various others in the circle.

My uncle is a retired Professor of Marxism at a major Chinese University, but I never got into it with him nor was he openly political with me.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I know, the entire thing just blows my mind. I haven’t been watching or reading as much “news” lately, as it has all become rather monotonous, predictable, and increasingly disgusting. The more corrupt this country operates, the more people like it as opposed to someone like Trump who rocked the boat on the regular. People like being taken advantage of quietly as it gives them a false sense of stability. Well, that’s what Biden supporters prefer...

If mainstream media doesn’t treat something seriously or suppresses issues, it makes a big difference. Just look at what happened with the Hunter Biden fiasco pre-election. Not that I think it would have mattered in the end..

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
On a slight tangent, I like that one of the conspiracies around the Vax is microchipping people. Do people not realise that we openly share everything about ourselves online which makes it redundant to microchip ourselves?

Some apps will record which other apps or websites you visit before and after using their app.

Apps use location data to suggest ads to you, but also to identify which other devices are around you often (flat mates, work colleagues and spouses) and give you ads that are more relevant to them but are products that could come up as conversation topics. I.e. if my partner searches furniture for home, I will also start getting ads like that which are intended to start us talking about new furniture.

The internet knows more about you than you realise.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On a slight tangent, I like that one of the conspiracies around the Vax is microchipping people. Do people not realise that we openly share everything about ourselves online which makes it redundant to microchip ourselves?

Some apps will record which other apps or websites you visit before and after using their app.

Apps use location data to suggest ads to you, but also to identify which other devices are around you often (flat mates, work colleagues and spouses) and give you ads that are more relevant to them but are products that could come up as conversation topics. I.e. if my partner searches furniture for home, I will also start getting ads like that which are intended to start us talking about new furniture.

The internet knows more about you than you realise.
I know a few people off the grid who are vegan and will eat wild plants, dont carry a smartphone, barely ever go online.... so some of the concerns about microchipping are from people that really live it.

The other difference is with a smartphone you can at least block it or leave it behind, with a microchip that takes that option away.

That being said, Im not one who has considered the CCP-Virus vax to be a chipped shot, we just arent there yet....but they will at somepoint. Will that happen in my lifetime? I dunno, I can definitly see that happening in China before it happens here though.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Obama is throwing himself a huge Boujee 60th birthday bash…… Can you imagine if Trump did that, they call that a “super spreader”

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know, the entire thing just blows my mind. I haven’t been watching or reading as much “news” lately, as it has all become rather monotonous, predictable, and increasingly disgusting. The more corrupt this country operates, the more people like it as opposed to someone like Trump who rocked the boat on the regular. People like being taken advantage of quietly as it gives them a false sense of stability. Well, that’s what Biden supporters prefer...

If mainstream media doesn’t treat something seriously or suppresses issues, it makes a big difference. Just look at what happened with the Hunter Biden fiasco pre-election. Not that I think it would have mattered in the end..
in the long run hunter diben is meaningless...i am much more concerned about busing illegals around the country untested and unvaccinated!!!

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
According to Keshel’s investigation there were conservatively 8,144,000 excess Joe Biden votes recorded in the 2020 election.

Here is Seth Keshel’s post from this morning.

"Here is a tale of the tape for Excess Biden Votes based on trend analysis in the modern political era, considering population growth/decline, recent voter history, and registration information, including registration by party.

My estimates are always lenient, and do not account for cyber flipping of votes.

Trump won: PA, MI, WI, NV, AZ, GA, MN

Likely/Possible Trump if cyber flipping occurring: NM, VA, CO, NJ, NH

Closer than you thought: WA, OR, RI, CT, HI"

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cmon man, give me a break!! Me and Ole Cornpop (the bad dude) have been snacking on snots all morning.
I called Hunter, and in between crack-hits and little girl molesting, he told me about his new teeth man.
He rotted the old ones out, ole Hunter the Crackhead. Give me a break!!
I took a dump in my adult diaper, ole Jen asked me if these things actually work, I said "depends" man, cmon???

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
"What is ominous is the ease with which some people go from saying that they don't like something to saying that the government should forbid it. When you go down that road, don't expect freedom to survive very long."

Thomas Sowell

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
in the long run hunter diben is meaningless...i am much more concerned about busing illegals around the country untested and unvaccinated!!!
this is what is important...no news media is giving this the attention it deserves, even fox....this is and will have more affect on daily life of American citizens than any bullsyt like coumo, or any of the other stuff they are using to divert from this,.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
According to Keshel’s investigation there were conservatively 8,144,000 excess Joe Biden votes recorded in the 2020 election.

Here is Seth Keshel’s post from this morning.

"Here is a tale of the tape for Excess Biden Votes based on trend analysis in the modern political era, considering population growth/decline, recent voter history, and registration information, including registration by party.

My estimates are always lenient, and do not account for cyber flipping of votes.

Trump won: PA, MI, WI, NV, AZ, GA, MN

Likely/Possible Trump if cyber flipping occurring: NM, VA, CO, NJ, NH

Closer than you thought: WA, OR, RI, CT, HI"
It's August 2021. Trump lost 9 months ago. No evidence ever presented itself in court where it mattered.

It's time to move on.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
untested/unvaccinated illegals being bused around the US IS THE STORY WE SHOULD ALL BE CONCERNED ABOUT!!!

don't be distracted by meaningless stories that media is using to distract from this.