Donald Trump running for president

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It is ironic how Trump banned travel from China and Europe in the early stages in an attempt to keep the virus out, and now we have O’Biden doing everything possible to bring more of it in!

It just makes you want to throw yourself down a flight of stairs..
Spot on man! Pelosi and Schumer and the gang of idiots all said he was “racist” too! So funny how they’re so fucking wrong about all of this China virus. Like every aspect.

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The dementia riddled, perverted, snot-eating retard, perved on another young girl recently, the marxist, commie US hating, China-Ukraine money grabbing, crack-head parenting retard...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lets not forget the most important thing---the diben admin is busing untested/unvaccinated illegals all around the US-they are doing this while imposing penalties/restrictions on US citizens for not being vaccinated!!!

it doesn't matter if you are democrat/liberal, republican/conservative, libertarian or even someone who isn't that involved in politics....THIS SHOULD PISS YOU OFF

Reactions: ax1
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
HOLD UP- stop everything!!

I just found out the Biden supporter that thinks Trump is responsible for the China virus is coming over for dinner yet again within the hour. What did I do to deserve this!

If there was ever a time to pray, it would be right now. For me..

Thanks 🙏

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
HOLD UP- stop everything!!

I just found out the Biden supporter that thinks Trump is responsible for the China virus is coming over for dinner yet again within the hour. What did I do to deserve this!

If there was ever a time to pray, it would be right now. For me..

Thanks 🙏
ax1???

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ohio rep. bob gates seeks articles of impeachment against diben...for dereliction of duty at the border

about time spineless republicans start holding diben accountable...

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No, he doesn’t support anyone, and that’s cool..

While I tolerate people that support O’Biden without too much issue, it’s just udderly ridiculous to think that Trump is responsible for the China virus! He better just keep his bullshyt quiet, as he is a guest in my house!

I knew I should have purchased some MAGA paraphernalia. Kicking myself in the ass right now.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
more non-spanish speaking illegals are crossing the border....custom and border patrol agents report apphrehending illegals from over 50 countries---agents from border patrol say this is now a global crisis...and diben is busing these untested/unvaccinated illegals all over the US while everyday more restrictions/penalties are placed on unvaccinated US citizens!!!

why isn't there more outrage...THIS SHOULD BE THE HEADLINE NEWS STORY every single day until diben is forced to enforce OUR southern border!!!

why isn't this being called a national emergency and national guard being called upon to protect the sovereignty of the US!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
imagine a world where the leader of the free world had 2 brain surgeries and was left playing the role of scarecrow in remake of the wizard of oz---caught dancing thru the white house singing 'if i only had a brain'

and my head i'd be a scratchin'
while my thoughts are busy hatchin'
if i only had a brain

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, he doesn’t support anyone, and that’s cool..

While I tolerate people that support O’Biden without too much issue, it’s just udderly ridiculous to think that Trump is responsible for the China virus! He better just keep his bullshyt quiet, as he is a guest in my house!

I knew I should have purchased some MAGA paraphernalia. Kicking myself in the ass right now.
It’s completely illogical to blame Dump for that, but you can debate it was even more so completely illogical to vote for a senile pedo!

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the ONLY story that needs to be discussed is diben busing untested/unvaccinate illegals all over the US....

without borders, sovereignty ceases to exist..without that sovereignty, there is no nation!!!

S

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lets not forget the most important thing---the diben admin is busing untested/unvaccinated illegals all around the US-they are doing this while imposing penalties/restrictions on US citizens for not being vaccinated!!!

it doesn't matter if you are democrat/liberal, republican/conservative, libertarian or even someone who isn't that involved in politics....THIS SHOULD PISS YOU OFF
Yes it should. That in itself should make every US citizen rally together but you know what? It won’t. The liberals are so blind and will only listen to what they hear on CNN. This country is going to ****.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes it should. That in itself should make every US citizen rally together but you know what? It won’t. The liberals are so blind and will only listen to what they hear on CNN. This country is going to ****.
i just want 1[ONE] democrat/liberal to justify diben busing untested/unvaccinated illegals all over the US while putting restrictions/penalties on unvaccinated US citizens...

surely even democrats/liberals can't be for this....can they?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I don’t think you are going to find anyone on here that thinks unvaccinated people should be prosecuted for manslaughter :)
Yeah, that's just stupid IMO.

S

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i just want 1[ONE] democrat/liberal to justify diben busing untested/unvaccinated illegals all over the US while putting restrictions/penalties on unvaccinated US citizens...

surely even democrats/liberals can't be for this....can they?
I think most of them are so far into their own agenda that they don’t care.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Has anyone else questioned whether the COVID virus release was actually unintentional?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think most of them are so far into their own agenda that they don’t care.
i have several friends who are on social media quite a bit---democrats/liberals are pretty hostile towards those who are unvaccinated--they seem to think everyone who is unvaccinated is a MAGArat and yes i am told there are those who think unvaccinated should be prosecuted for manslaughter-actually there was a member here on this forum who said this and got several likes.

i just want to know what those democrats/liberals think of diben sending untested/unvaccinated illegals throughout the US.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
more non-spanish speaking illegals are crossing the border....custom and border patrol agents report apphrehending illegals from over 50 countries---agents from border patrol say this is now a global crisis...and diben is busing these untested/unvaccinated illegals all over the US while everyday more restrictions/penalties are placed on unvaccinated US citizens!!!

why isn't there more outrage...THIS SHOULD BE THE HEADLINE NEWS STORY every single day until diben is forced to enforce OUR southern border!!!

why isn't this being called a national emergency and national guard being called upon to protect the sovereignty of the US!!!
That’s all synonymous with the ultimate goal, you know that as well as I do. The globalists have succeeded thus far and its going to take something miraculous to turn any of it around. If that is even possible at this point.
It’s completely illogical to blame Dump for that, but you can debate it was even more so completely illogical to vote for a senile pedo!
Well, anyone that disagrees with any of that is certainly a complete ignorant a-hole in my book.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anyone else questioned whether the COVID virus release was actually unintentional?
I from the the very beginning have stuck to the lab theory, before it was ever a theory (it was my first thought actually,) believe it escaped unintentionally back before September of 2019 (I found evidence suggesting that though official CCP media) and once it becaume news they let it all out intentionally when they shut down the Wuhan airport for domestic travel but kept international rolling.

A year and a half+ later my mind hasnt changed.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That’s all synonymous with the ultimate goal, you know that as well as I do. The globalists have succeeded thus far and its going to take something miraculous to turn any of it around. If that is even possible at this point.

Well, anyone that disagrees with any of that is certainly a complete ignorant a-hole in my book.
there are some outspoken people in the democratic party like AOC and her squad who pretend to speak for all democrats, i personally know several democrats who don't support the radical ideas of the left wing extremists. they have continued to vote democrat because they always have, but are fed up with and don't agree with direction the democratic party is going...hopefully at least some of them will see the light in up coming elections much like the reagan democrats did in 80 and 84 elections.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks like you made it through your evening so far!
Yeah, nothing scandalous came up in conversation. No China virus and nothing about those hideous creatures that are currently the face of our country. So it was a good night!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today is Redneck appreciation day!

IMG_1446.JPG
IMG_1448.JPG

IMG_1424.JPG

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, nothing scandalous came up in conversation. No China virus and nothing about those hideous creatures that are currently the face of our country. So it was a good night!
i think most anti-trumpers were for the most part uninformed band wagoners who were anti-trump just because it was cool thing to do...now that rump is gone there is very little they have to talk about.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
“We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked, and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently, and lawfully to become immigrants in this country.”

Barack Obama, Circa 2005

AP’S ASSESSMENT: True. The quote comes from a 2005 news conference where Obama, then a U.S. Senator from Illinois, spoke about immigration and those who employ immigrants. THE FACTS: C-SPAN covered Obama’s December 15, 2005, remarks about stronger borders. The quote is part of that speech.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
“We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked, and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently, and lawfully to become immigrants in this country.”

Barack Obama, Circa 2005

AP’S ASSESSMENT: True. The quote comes from a 2005 news conference where Obama, then a U.S. Senator from Illinois, spoke about immigration and those who employ immigrants. THE FACTS: C-SPAN covered Obama’s December 15, 2005, remarks about stronger borders. The quote is part of that speech.
the ONLY story that needs to be discussed is diben busing untested/unvaccinate illegals all over the US....

without borders, sovereignty ceases to exist..without that sovereignty, there is no nation!!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Or the best one "I don't trust the vaccine" - a person who injects test from a UGL made by some guy in his bath tub who was sent unregistered raws from China with no COA.

Attachments

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i think most anti-trumpers were for the most part uninformed band wagoners who were anti-trump just because it was cool thing to do...now that rump is gone there is very little they have to talk about.
Yup, just conditioned by the media to hate everything he said and did by the media. Going from a president with a larger than life personality to the corpse we have now is still hard to get used to. I never will…

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It was interesting to walk in to our local supermarket today and more than 1/2 the people took it upon themselves to mask up even though it is yet to be a requirement again.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yup, just conditioned by the media to hate everything he said and did by them media. Going from a president with a larger than life personality to the corpse we have now is still hard to get used to. I never will…
once trump was gone 90% of those bandwagon anti-trumpers lost interest in politics...i bet 99.9% of those 90%ers don't even know diben and his merry band of misfits are shipping untested/unvaccinated illegals all over the US-like desantis said carrying every variant on the planet.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It was interesting to walk in to our local supermarket today and more than 1/2 the people took it upon themselves to mask up even though it is yet to be a requirement again.
no one has wore a mask here where i live for over a month...covid rate is practically non-existent.

hillbillys have stronger immune systems than city slickers-not kidding!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i notice no democrat/liberal has any comment about diben shipping untested/unvaccinated illegals all over the US?

border patrol says there are illegals from 50 different countries crossing southern border carrying every variant on the planet with them because diben refuses to enforce the border.

count em 2 [TWO] brain surgeries....not my president!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or the best one "I don't trust the vaccine" - a person who injects test from a UGL made by some guy in his bath tub who was sent unregistered raws from China with no COA.
LMFAOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i'm from the government and i'm here to help

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm from the government and i'm here to help
Keep voting for them Republicrats and thats exactly what you will forever be getting, big government dependency.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

if dibens open border policy continues there will be no sovereign united states of america.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
border patrol is extremely undermanned and they are being overwhelmed at border....thousands of illegals crossing border carrying every kind of disease/covid variant and contraband imaginable...a border patrol official says there are illegals from 50 different countries illegally crossing the southern border..

if diben does not call out national guard to southern border and declare a national crisis then he should be impeached for dereliction of duty!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
border patrol is extremely undermanned and they are being overwhelmed at border....thousands of illegals crossing border carrying every kind of disease/covid variant and contraband imaginable...a border patrol official says there are illegals from 50 different countries illegally crossing the southern border..

if diben does not call out national guard to southern border and declare a national crisis then he should be impeached for dereliction of duty!!!
He surely should. There really are no words..

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There are five words:

Intetionally being done by design.
a president has a duty to protect our borders...diben is derelict in his duty.
So what should we do? Wright him a letter?

Did you ever get your cannon?

My best friends grieving mother wrote him a letter due to the fentanyl crisis, which will also get much worse due to the border crisis.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

My best friends grieving mother wrote him a letter due to the fentanyl crisis, which will also get much worse due to the border crisis.
Elections have consequences. One of the consequences of having a leftist in the office is that won't stop trying to erase history and change the future. By change, I mean irreparably destroy.

This is simply a means to modify the demographics so there will never again be a Republican administration.

It can only be stopped by getting them the hell out of office, somthing that becomes incraesing difficult because they cook the books?

BTW - Anyone who thinks making kids weara masks i about health, it is about training the next generation (from a young age) to be compliant with Government direction.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Elections have consequences. One of the consequences of having a leftist in the office is that won't stop trying to erase history and change the future. By change, I mean irreparably destroy.

This is simply a means to modify the demographics so there will never again be a Republican administration.

It can only be stopped by getting them the hell out of office, somthing that becomes incraesing difficult because they cook the books?

BTW - Anyone who thinks making kids weara masks i about health, it is about training the next generation (from a young age) to be compliant with Government direction.
And we all just sit back and watch it happen. When did the American people decide our country isn’t worth fighting for?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And we all just sit back and watch it happen. When did the American people decide our country isn’t worth fighting for?
Maybe if Republicrats actually fought to eliminate the welfare magnet, end the war on drugs and ended all the other big government socialist programs that attracts illegal aliens to come here, it wouldnt be a problem, but Republicrats sold out our Constitution out and wiped it on their azz. Until then Republicrats will never solve the illegal immigration problem, only continue to contribute to it and no wall is ever stopping them from coming.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

China is a major contributor to the fentanyl crisis, they send the drug cartels the chemicals to help make them. Its modern day warfare on America to demoralize our Nation. I dont know if you ever heard of that.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I fight back, albeit carefully.

A problem occurs when young, idealistic morons who rely on bumper sticker conclusions and who are devoid on any rational financial skills elect people (and their subversive polices), based not on knowledge -- but the emotion of the day. That, and of course, the critcal and emergent need to do away with those hateful tweets.

We are supposed to "like" everything;, because it is our feelings that matter. What idiocy.

If you were in WWII, what did it matter whether you thought George Patton was "nice"? You didn't, because being nice was not his job. Your "feelings" didn't matter. His results did.

The job of the POTUS is not to be nice. It is to produce results.

Trump did, most of which were financially advantageous.

"Biden" is too. He is creating financial ruin, stacking the deck against true equity, running us further into debt, destroying any chance many of us will have for a respectable retirement, doing away with civil liberties, and shifting us from a "stand on your own two feet" capitalistic structure to an unsustainable series of entitlement programs that are the equivalent to putting cheese into a mousetrap.

The left has all forms of social media and what we jokingly refer to as the "news" media on its side. Go onto Fakebook and post something that is even the slightest bit out of step with the woke. You will get destroyed, mocked, name called, and have motives assigned - because these ass clowns are the self appointed experts on everything. For example, I made a comments regarding the stupid changes that Disney made to the Jungle Cruise ride. I was instantly called a racist.

The Jungle Cruise was themed ride about an exploration into the jungle. There were depictions of - gasp - native villagers - which would have been true at the time the ride depicts. All natives have been replaced by primates. I simply said that I preferred the ride in its prior incarnation, you know - as it existed between 1955 and 2021 - until it was changed. My opinion, right?

No, I was alleged to be a racist. Hysterical. And sad.

There is no longer room in society for a respectful difference of opinion.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I fight back, albeit carefully.

A problem occurs when young, idealistic morons who rely on bumper sticker conclusions and who are devoid on any rationale financial skills elect people (and their subversive polices), based not on knowledge -- but the emotion of the day. That, and of course, the critcal and emergent need to do away with those hateful tweets.

We are supposed to "like" everything;, because it is our feelings that matter. What idiocy.

If you were in WWII, what did it matter whether you thought George Patton was "nice"? You didn't, because being nice was not his job. Your "feelings" didn't matter. His results did.

The job of the POTUS is not to be nice. It is to produce results.

Trump did, most of which were financially advantageous.

"Biden" is too. He is creating financial ruin, stacking the deck against true equity, running us further into debt, destroying any chance many of us will have for a respectable retirement, doing away with civil liberties, and shifting us from a "stand on your own two feet" capitalistic structure to an unsustainable series of entitlement programs that are the equivalent to putting cheese into a mousetrap.

The left has all forms of social media and what we jokingly refer to as the "news" media on its side. Go onto Fakebook and post something that is even the slightest bit out of step with the woke. You will get destroyed, mocked, name called, and have motives assigned - because these ass clowns are the self appointed experts on everything. For example, I made a comments regarding the stupid changes that Disney made to the Jungle Cruise ride. I was instantly called a racist.

The Jungle Cruise was themed ride about an exploration into the jungle. There were depictions of - gasp - villages - which would have been true at the time the ride depicts. All natives have been replaced by primates. I simply said that I preferred the ride in its prior incarnation, you know 0 as it existed between 1955 and 2021 - until it was changed. My opinion, right?

No, I was alleged to be a racist. Hysterical. And sad.

There is no longer room in society for a respectful difference of opinion.
i posted about diben shipping untested/unvaccinated illegals all over the US in 4 different articles from yahoo news--was wondering why i didn't get any responses-all 4 articles had comments disabled.

i guess yahoo doesn't want people to know of this policy--hell even fox barely even mentions it.

the article i read where a border patrol spokesperson said that illegals from 50 different countries had been detained must have been took down, can't find it now....there is censorship going on against anything dibens open border policy.