cusco-montezuma

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@sammpedd88

cusco-montezuma
That song reminds me of some of the classical music I was listening to the other day. I hardly ever listen to classical and ALWAYS listen to Pantera, Slip Knot and other such artist while working out. But for some reason I put on some classical and it was leg day. I shitt you not, it was the best leg day I’ve had in a while!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Two sets of rules.

1. Elite leftists - You must do as they say, not as they do. Their rules are different.
2. All others - Follow the directives of the left or be subject to penalties ans sanctions.

Obama must be seriously concerned about the climate change hoax, since he bought a home on the water ....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That song reminds me of some of the classical music I was listening to the other day. I hardly ever listen to classical and ALWAYS listen to Pantera, Slip Knot and other such artist while working out. But for some reason I put on some classical and it was leg day. I shitt you not, it was the best leg day I’ve had in a while!
i have very eclectic taste in music...i have just one criteria-it has to be good.

btw-love the motown, soulfulness of R@B from the 70's even disco of 80s.....

but totally despise rap/hip hop of 2000 thru today- it has lost it's soul as far as i'm concerned!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Two sets of rules.

1. Elite leftists - You must do as they say, not as they do. Their rules are different.
2. All others - Follow the directives of the left or be subject to penalties ans sanctions.

Obama must be seriously concerned about the climate change hoax, since he bought a home on the water ....
obama started out his political career as a political activist/organizer in chicago...but once he obtained national recognition he barely even mentioned chicago...instead of using his standing as 1st black president to help prevent the black on black violence that has plagued chicago, once he left the white house he moved his family to vastly predominately white martha's vineyard mansion.

blacks=13% of US population while representing over 50% of homicides...90% of black homicides are from other blacks--BLM???

calling obama--where are you obama-oh yeah, he is probably vacationing at his hawaii home once the location for the tv show magnum pi.

chicago-what chicago-wheres that?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
China is a major contributor to the fentanyl crisis, they send the drug cartels the chemicals to help make them. Its modern day warfare on America to demoralize our Nation. I dont know if you ever heard of that.
Yes, I did know China was/is complicit in the fentanyl crisis. This world is utterly disgusting.
I fight back, albeit carefully.

A problem occurs when young, idealistic morons who rely on bumper sticker conclusions and who are devoid on any rationale financial skills elect people (and their subversive polices), based not on knowledge -- but the emotion of the day. That, and of course, the critcal and emergent need to do away with those hateful tweets.

We are supposed to "like" everything;, because it is our feelings that matter. What idiocy.

If you were in WWII, what did it matter whether you thought George Patton was "nice"? You didn't, because being nice was not his job. Your "feelings" didn't matter. His results did.

The job of the POTUS is not to be nice. It is to produce results.

Trump did, most of which were financially advantageous.

"Biden" is too. He is creating financial ruin, stacking the deck against true equity, running us further into debt, destroying any chance many of us will have for a respectable retirement, doing away with civil liberties, and shifting us from a "stand on your own two feet" capitalistic structure to an unsustainable series of entitlement programs that are the equivalent to putting cheese into a mousetrap.

The left has all forms of social media and what we jokingly refer to as the "news" media on its side. Go onto Fakebook and post something that is even the slightest bit out of step with the woke. You will get destroyed, mocked, name called, and have motives assigned - because these ass clowns are the self appointed experts on everything. For example, I made a comments regarding the stupid changes that Disney made to the Jungle Cruise ride. I was instantly called a racist.

The Jungle Cruise was themed ride about an exploration into the jungle. There were depictions of - gasp - native villagers - which would have been true at the time the ride depicts. All natives have been replaced by primates. I simply said that I preferred the ride in its prior incarnation, you know - as it existed between 1955 and 2021 - until it was changed. My opinion, right?

No, I was alleged to be a racist. Hysterical. And sad.

There is no longer room in society for a respectful difference of opinion.
You hit all that right on the head Sir! Except I still believe 100% that O’Biden did not win a free and fair election by any stretch. I never will..

Yeah, people really need to get over themselves and get b!tch slapped after spitting right in their face. I have a friend that used to do that to ignorant people and they always had a different outlook after it.

Lord forbid we have an accurate depiction of history on a jungle cruise ride!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@Ricky10

hey man, my wife and i really like maine cabin masters, it's one of our favorite tv shows.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Two sets of rules.

faucci berates mass outdoor gathering in south dakota, but gives obama's birthday bash a pass.... @Beau is this the kind of stuff your talking about?

and people wonder why 'you have to trust the science' faucci isn't trusted!!!

Last edited:
Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
faucci berates mass outdoor gathering in south dakota, but gives obama's birthday bash a pass.... @Beau is this the kind of stuff your talking about?

and people why 'you have to trust the science' faucci isn't trusted!!!
Sadly, one of many examples.

Rules for me and rules for thee.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sadly, one of many examples.

Rules for me and rules for thee.
how about pelosi caught on video at beauty salon maskless after everyone else was ordered on lockdown?

or diben bragging about doing the exact thing trump was impeached for?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
btw-who is the assclown who butchers the old johnny nash song--i can see clearly now the rain is gone?

makes me sick to hear that bum mess up a nice song that johnny nash sang with soul...it's like madonna trying to do a remake of american pie---it aint got no soul.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i have very eclectic taste in music...i have just one criteria-it has to be good.

btw-love the motown, soulfulness of R@B from the 70's even disco of 80s.....

but totally despise rap/hip hop of 2000 thru today- it has lost it's soul as far as i'm concerned!!!
You and I have a similar taste in music. My dad was born in 1950. All I heard music wise was 50’s and 60’s music. I really liked some of it, including the Motown hits. Yes I like some of the disco music, The soul of Etta James, Ella Fitzgerald, Nat King Cole and the likes are some of the greatest music you can listen to. I hate the current music. A bunch of pop crap! I love heavy metal and 80’s rock too.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good riddance His Majesty King Cumho..the bad news is I’m betting NY is going to take a further turn downhill but that’s another fight to deal with.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As a point of reference - there is no way the Democraps would have just let a Republican resign. He would have been impeached, regardless.

Rules for me, and rules for thee.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As a point of reference - there is no way the Democraps would have just let a Republican resign. He would have been impeached, regardless.

diben should be impeached for his mishandling of border CRISIS.....

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
diben should be impeached for his mishandling of border CRISIS.....
Im 1000% certain you and I both can agree that just about every single Repiblicrat and Demican in office right now should be impeached and we should move to abolish both parties into oblivion for countless crimes and violations they have committed on the American people.

If you dont respond to this post, that means we are in definitive agreement.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

if a republican had been busing untested/unvaccinated illegals all over the US democrats would have been starting articles of impeachment 1st day---even though they think it is a good thing...democrats have been going for open borders since before hillary.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
if a republican had been busing untested/unvaccinated illegals all over the US democrats would have been starting articles of impeachment 1st day---even though they think it is a good thing...democrats have been going for open borders since before hillary.
They are stacking the deck with entitlement hungry future Democraps.

After flooding Republican states with future Democraps, they will then provide them with a "pathway to citizenship", which (of course) provides them with the right to vote and - voila' - we will never again have a Republican elected to office.

And we get to pay for it, forever.

We'd setter start learning to speak Chinese.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
They are stacking the deck with entitlement hungry future Democraps.

After flooding Republican states with future Democraps, they will then provide a "pathway to citizenship", which provides the right to vote and - voila' - we never have a Republican in office again.

And we get to pay for it, forever.

We'd setter start learning to speak Chinese.
and if washington dc and puerto rico become states they get more congressmembers and senators--and then they will easily have votes for packing scotus with activist liberal judges...who knows maybe they will even rewrite the constitution?

as much as certain individuals seem to hate republicans, if this country becomes a one party nation we are no better than china/russia/iran/n. korea/venezuella....i take that back-with the democrat open borders in place we cease to even be a nation.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
"We should never forget the Constitution wasn’t written to restrain citizen’s behavior it was written to restrain the government’s behavior. Protecting the Constitution protects our liberties."

Rand Paul
and this is why democrats hate the constitution and want to rewrite it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and if washington dc and puerto rico become states they get more congressmembers and senators--and then they will easily have votes for packing scotus will activist liberal judges...who knows maybe they will even rewrite the constitution?

as much as certain individuals seem to hate republicans, if this country becomes a one party nation we are no better than china/russia/iran/n. korea/venezuella....i take that back-with the democrat open borders in place we cease to even be a nation.
Republicrats already re-wrote the Constitution, you can start with the Patriot Act. /story. The Republicrat party are phonies when in comes to loving our Republic, they are nothing but anti-freedom Constitution hating big government trolls.

Ignore my post and I know you agree :)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If George Washington woke from his grave and seen what the Republicrat Party did to destroy the Republic it would be a Revolution all over again.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
"We should never forget the Constitution wasn’t written to restrain citizen’s behavior it was written to restrain the government’s behavior. Protecting the Constitution protects our liberties."

Rand Paul
yup...Rand Paul, a fine Republican.

Last edited:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I've been saying this for ages. A divided nation is weak and easier to control.

I went to Fox News today and it is pretty much just anti-Democratic tirades and tropes designed to keep Republicans mad and feeling hard done by.

CNN might be the same, but I only looked at Fox. And anyone who says you're not a sheep is a sheep lol. You've all fallen for the constant propaganda that liberals are commies, and that Republicans are true patriots blah blah.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
anyone remember 1st day of and all throughout trump presidency democrats saying 'NOT MY PRESIDENT'?

Strange. I clicked again on my iPhone and comes right up
got it......a actual immunologist telling it like it is....haven't got a vaccination and aint going to get one.

anyone trying to push vaccine on people should listen to this man.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been saying this for ages. A divided nation is weak and easier to control.

I went to Fox News today and it is pretty much just anti-Democratic tirades and tropes designed to keep Republicans mad and feeling hard done by.

CNN might be the same, but I only looked at Fox. And anyone who says you're not a sheep is a sheep lol. You've all fallen for the constant propaganda that liberals are commies, and that Republicans are true patriots blah blah.
CiaNN is pretty much the same....they used to tell news (well there was propaganda in but wasnt nearly as bad) even its billionaire founder said in his book how disappointing he was at his old company and the direction they took.

All these networks control and condition thought, people lose the ability to think for themselves. Its well designed manipulative psychology and gets people hooked with their constant dopimine fix foaming at the mouth thinking their side are out to save the universe from one another while the corporations pulling all the strings make billions.

And in real life here in the USA, you often can figure out what network people are watching in their weekday evenings. No original thoughts.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro he went beast mode. Noting to gain, everything to lose. Seems like he feels it’s his duty to stand for truth
Im going to show my wife this video on the big screen a little later when she settles down.

She has been fairly open minded to listening to different voices on the topic which I like.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
anyone remember 1st day of and all throughout trump presidency democrats saying 'NOT MY PRESIDENT'?

got it......a actual immunologist telling it like it is....haven't got a vaccination and aint going to get one.

Democrats preached that for the entire four year term. I’m sick of the current administration and communist agenda they support.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

WELL SAID!
Thanks for sharing that! This is the first testimonial by someone who is not pro-vaccine that seems to be intelligent and makes some interesting points that aren’t so easily discredited. Obviously I am far from an immunologist myself, so it would also be interesting to hear a rebuttal, as I am sure they exist from other “experts” in the field as well.

We are having more and more patients coming in fully vaccinated with illness that requires some rather aggressive treatment to say the least. Others are mild, as they “should” be. Could it be a result of the variants, or exactly what he is talking about? We certainly had a reduction in China virus cases when the vaccines first came out, everyone at that time who was hospitalized was unvaccinated for a few months.

As of today in my home state, official data states that only 2% of new cases are in people who are vaccinated. From what we have seen in my hospital for admissions over the past 1-2 months, that percentage seems quite low.

Two things are for sure, this isn’t ever going anywhere and I am friggin pissed!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

He's not an immunologist though? He's a family MD.

Not that that isn't a strong credential, but just correcting that

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for sharing that! This is the first testimonial by someone who is not pro-vaccine that seems to be intelligent and makes some interesting points that aren’t so easily discredited. Obviously I am far from an immunologist myself, so it would also be interesting to hear a rebuttal, as I am sure they exist from other “experts” in the field as well.

We are having more and more patients coming in fully vaccinated with illness that requires some rather aggressive treatment to say the least. Others are mild, as they “should” be. Could it be a result of the variants, or exactly what he is talking about? We certainly had a reduction in China virus cases when the vaccines first came out, everyone at that time who was hospitalized was unvaccinated for a few months.

As of today in my home state, official data states that only 2% of new cases are in people who are vaccinated. From what we have seen in my hospital for admissions over the past 1-2 months, that percentage seems quite low.

Two things are for sure, this isn’t ever going anywhere and I am friggin pissed!
here where i live the only time they even mention covid anymore on local news is to say how bad it is other places....the only ones you see wearing masks are store employees.....

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
here where i live the only time they even mention covid anymore on local news is to say how bad it is other places....the only ones you see wearing masks are store employees.....

you going to sign up for covid booster shot-you can bet that is the next thing diben will be pushing on the sheep-oops i mean public.
Everywhere here is in a mask advisory zone, except for 2 counties. Whatever the F that is supposed to mean.

The booster will be mandatory, and I have no prospects for a new career yet. Still crossing my fingers!! It’s going to be mandatory at a great deal of employers regardless.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
He's not an immunologist though? He's a family MD.

Not that that isn't a strong credential, but just correcting that
I could swear I thought he said he was an immunologist. I will have to watch again..

Ah, specially trained in immunology..

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everywhere here is in a mask advisory zone, except for 2 counties. Whatever the F that is supposed to mean.

The booster will be mandatory, and I have no prospects for a new career yet. Still crossing my fingers!! It’s going to be mandatory at a great deal of employers regardless.
Buy AMC stock, thank me later.

This is not financial advice :)