Donald Trump running for president

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Seriously! WTF is this guy still doing posing as a public health expert acting in our best interest. He’s a traitor with zero integrity. Only this administration would still keep him on board. Do they not realize people have zero trust or respect for this piece of garbage? Ridiculous!

Fauci says U.S. must vaccinate more people before Delta becomes dominant Covid variant in America

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seriously! WTF is this guy still doing posing as a public health expert acting in our best interest. He’s a traitor with zero integrity. Only this administration would still keep him on board. Do they not realize people have zero trust or respect for this piece of garbage? Ridiculous!

Fauci says U.S. must vaccinate more people before Delta becomes dominant Covid variant in America

IMG_1768.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love this low IQ thread. Keep it up cons!

Meanwhile, more children died from suicide than from the CCP-Virus. Maybe kids need 3 masks?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Meanwhile, more children died from suicide than from the CCP-Virus. Maybe kids need 3 masks?
No…just eye protection for kids. Sunglasses at all times! :cool:

It is said that 6% or more of the current cases in the US are the Delta variant. Yeah sure, because we just started testing for that out of the blue! People come back positive or negative- end of story.

This is just like the countless other strains we heard about within the past year that were 500 times more transmissible. What a load of shyt!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
All I have here are some steel fence posts, an aluminum baseball bat, and some kitchen knives. That’s what we all armed ourselves with when we had a potential intruder at our house over a year ago :ROFLMAO:

I will need to up my game though for sure under this current administration. Scary shyt!
lol...the look on a intruders face when he hears a cannon go off pointed in his direction-priceless!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

It is said that 6% or more of the current cases in the US are the Delta variant. Yeah sure, because we just started testing for that out of the blue! People come back positive or negative- end of story.

This is just like the countless other strains we heard about within the past year that were 500 times more transmissible. What a load of shyt!
they can't scare me with covid boogeyman stories anymore, done had it and kicked it's ass...i'm just pissed at myself for believing their bullshyt stories for as long as i did.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I know right! Honestly I don’t wish any harm to the property of The White House. Certainly individuals like Nancy Pelosi deserve some karma coming their way for sure. Aside from that, I just honestly believe it’s critical to get this administration out of power yesterday. 🤷‍♂️
An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
lol...the look on a intruders face when he hears a cannon go off pointed in his direction-priceless!!!
Oh, I have laughed to myself several times since you first mentioned your interest in purchasing a cannon. Gone are the days of buying your dream car. Everyone is going to start buying cannons!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh, I have laughed to myself several times since you first mentioned your interest in purchasing a cannon. Gone are the days of buying your dream car. Everyone is going to start buying cannons!
crossbows are fun too....

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Whatever happened to the Pan Am variant?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they can't scare me with covid boogeyman stories anymore, done had it and kicked it's ass...i'm just pissed at myself for believing their bullshyt stories for as long as i did.
Are you ready for me to ship you sum fresh dollar store branded tin foil? Im fully stocked in my basement bunker, I can spare a few rolls for you and your cannon.

Ill even have my wife personalize one for you, howabouthat?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Whatever happened to the Pan Am variant?
sorry, i have heard too much bullshyt surrounding the coronavirus...it is becoming the JFK virus-we may never know the truth.

Reactions: ax1
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As long as we dont get the Concord variant we should be off the hook, I heard that one is the ultimate super spreader.
just avoid mogan david wine-eh?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I read that Kamala was a super spreader, and that her doing so is the reason behind the advancement in her political career.
i read she was a super sucker....just sayin

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
obama goes on cnn and says right wing media capitalizes on stoking racial resentment...obama was the great racial divider in chief-and he is on cnn talking about capitalizing on racial resentment, lol....cnn lives to cause racial resentment.

geez, how obama has any credibility is beyond belief!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
a phd is required to be a senior research scientist...fauci is a md.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL and Republicrats and Demican hooligans insist on big government running shyt! You all suck!!!!!

As much as 50% of the stimulus unemployment money may have been stolen, Axios reports

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just the mere fact that wray is still FBI director tells me that he is crooked as the the day is long...name me another high placed trump appointee who diben kept in place...wray is as deep state as they come and he is in charge of covid lab leak investigation?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just the mere fact that wray is still FBI director tells me that he is crooked as the the day is long...name me another high placed trump appointee who diben kept in place...wray is as deep state as they come and he is in charge of covid lab leak investigation?
There is a reason our Founding Fathers never authorized Federal Police forces. They did warn us. The agency needs to be abolished asap, not to say I dont think there are alot of good people working there, but they need to find a new job.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
8th grader blasts school board for allowing boys into girls locker rooms.

diben's world....all of you soccer moms who voted for diben, i hope your female children hate you for this---they should!!!

along with allowing boys to play girls sports....using our children for social experiments is beyond despicable.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There is a reason our Founding Fathers never authorized Federal Police forces. They did warn us. The agency needs to be abolished asap, not to say I dont think there are alot of good people working there, but they need to find a new job.
diben and democrats are counting on the feds to enforce their stupid unconstitutional laws---local law enforcement has already showed they won't do it-look at gun laws passed in virginia, local law enforcement refused to enforce.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
diben and democrats are counting on the feds to enforce their stupid unconstitutional laws---local law enforcement has already showed they won't do it-look at gun laws passed in virginia, local law enforcement refused to enforce.
local law enforcment? You still run into them these days? I thought they were all already long and gone.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
obama goes on cnn and says right wing media capitalizes on stoking racial resentment...obama was the great racial divider in chief-and he is on cnn talking about capitalizing on racial resentment, lol....cnn lives to cause racial resentment.

geez, how obama has any credibility is beyond belief!!!
I always think back on his DNC speech last year, in which he literally blamed Trump for everything destructive that the Democrats caused and endorsed. The entire thing was a bogus deflection and it was disgusting.
fauci says that any attack on him is a attack on science....buck up matey, science was around long before you, and will be long after.
Haha! I love it when Trump says I listened to him but usually did the opposite. It’s no secret that Trump was unjustly criticized, and still is for his handling of the China virus. Turns out he was more right than the media and the Democratic Party will ever care to admit, and demonstrated some solid instincts with some big choices.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
australian swimmer withdraws from olympic trials because man looked at her...geez.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
local law enforcment? You still run into them these days? I thought they were all already long and gone.
if you get out of the democrat run cities you will find that law enforcement is respected and supported....even the local starbucks in town supports law enforcement and still has meet and greet days that are well attended.

i live on the outskirts of a small city, and we are covered by county sheriff, but there isn't much for them to do since there is very little crime, it is well known how well armed the people in my neck of the woods are.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
inflation is at 4.99% compared to 4.16% last month and 0.12% last year....

in january 2008 when obama was inaugurated inflation was 0.1% the lowest in 54 years...by the end of 2008 inflation would hit 5.6% the highest in 17 years.

anyone seeing a trend here?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
inflation is at 4.99% compared to 4.16% last month and 0.12% last year....

in january 2008 when obama was inaugurated inflation was 0.1% the lowest in 54 years...by the end of 2008 inflation would hit 5.6% the highest in 17 years.

anyone seeing a trend here?
Most of the inflation effects you see today are due to the Dump administration. You will see the effects of Groper Joe's soon.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Flashback: Republicrat Prez Dump signs 2 trillion dollar bill and prints money out of thin air March of 2020. Most of the money went to rich people, we the serfs got chicken feed.

I come in this forum and Im the one barking we all just got screwed by one of the biggest con jobs in history and they we will be responsible for every penny. I laughed at everybody drooling over stupid $1,200 paychecks. I warned of inflation, I was right.

December 2020, Republicrat Prez Dump sings an additional 900 Billion dollars and prints money out of think air December of 2020, Most of the money went to rich people, we the serfs got more chicken feed.

I come in and Im the won barking we all just got screwed by one of the biggest con jobs in history and they we will be responsible for every penny. I laughed at everybody drooling over more stupid paychecks. I was right.

This is on top of the fact that Dump never ended Quantitative easing, he was addicted to the 80 billion printed out of thin air monthly to artificially keep the economy inflated with fake money.

We have not even seen the full effects of Dumps disastrous economic policies, and we certainly are only in the beginning of seeing the disastrous policies of Groper Joe's.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Most of the inflation effects you see today are due to the Dump administration. You will see the effects of Groper Joe's soon.
bullshyt...inflation was 0.12% last year.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So if he printed 3 trillion of digital bullcrap in 2019 instead of 2020 today’s story would have been last years.

You wouldn’t see an immediate effect, it doesn’t work that way. We haven’t even seen the full effects of what Dump did last year, and of course Dump passed the torch of economic death to his buddy Groper Joe.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In addition the additional 900 billion was signed in December, and your thinking of last years inflation numbers!???? Come on man! LOL

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sen cotton challenges defense secy on military's anti-american indoctrination.
cotton says he has received hundreds of whistleblower complaints.

plummeting morale, and mistrust among races where none existed before---sounds just like things were before the great divider obama.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dont be like Nostrum. (I still love yo Nostrum, but Come on Man! Lets go AMC!)

May 13 of 2020 vvv

But I've proven it's not devaluing people's cash on hand when you print money. In fact we just printed a crap ton and we're experiencing record low inflation and likely to see deflation.
Because your looking at the acute effects, I think long term.
And lastly, LLLMMMFFFFAAAOOOO!!!!! @vvv Knock Knock, who's there? My bun buns from the future!
Show me the proof. I think you're talking out of your buns.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you have been put on ignore list--have a nice life
I will never shut up about Republicrat disastrous policies and they have every blame for inflation. They have everything to do with just about all of our problems of today. If we narrow all our problems on Groper Joe and tyrant Demicans we will never have change and never live a life of love, liberty and freedom. Both parties are the same pile of unconstitutional big government crap and dont give a crap about any of us.