Donald Trump running for president

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Back from my fishing trip. 120qt cooler slam full of snapper of various types, trigger, red fish, white trout, and flounder.
It’s always fun to stop at local fish markets on your way to or from your vacation destination. Sounds like you really cleaned house with some nice variety!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It’s always fun to stop at local fish markets on your way to or from your vacation destination. Sounds like you really cleaned house with some nice variety!
lol...he was on a fishing trip.:cool:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm, this is rather strange, but not in the least bit surprising

Well that was a surprise, yet not strange in the least
satanic portland---remember portland?

sounds like a cult to me-eh?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
satanic portland---remember portland?
Yes, I wonder how things are going there now. You don’t hear about it anymore now that election day is well behind us. What was happening there surely was evil…

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I wonder how things are going there now. You don’t hear about it anymore now that election day is well behind us. What was happening there surely was evil…
still is...portland relied on tourist dollars-they can kiss that good bye...only so long diben and dems can justify throwing money at a sinking boat....the people of portland who voted democrat are their own worst enemy.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
are there any white congress members in the congressional black caucus?
any in the hispanic congressional caucus?
how about nation of islam, any whites?

nation of islam---our religion is about love and unity, whites not allowed---so much for UNITY AND HEALING-eh?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
are there any white congress members in the congressional black caucus?
any in the hispanic congressional caucus?
how about nation of islam, any whites?

nation of islam---our religion is about love and unity, whites not allowed---so much for UNITY AND HEALING-eh?
Sometimes we have to remind ourselves that it’s acceptable and promoted for us to be considered second class citizens….maybe 3rd? Right down there with members of law enforcement. :cautious:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sometimes we have to remind ourselves that it’s acceptable and promoted for us to be considered second class citizens….maybe 3rd? Right down there with members of law enforcement. :cautious:
what is interesting is how many young whites are perfectly ok with the white race being considered 2nd rate and many actually think it is a good thing...as they grow older and start to have children who are denied the things they took for granted when they were children, maybe their 'WOKE' asses might WAKE up, but i think they will find excuses not to admit how stupid they were.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
before diben's presidency is over even 'MOST' democrats will admit that it was by far the worst presidency in their lifetime.

i don't think 'ALMOST' anyone will look back on the biden days as good times.

i have to include almost when it comes to democrats since being liberal is a cult for them....i have been doing some research and it seems more and more democrats are practicing SATANISTS-this is truth-duckduckgo it.
Fox News really getting to you man. Practicing Satanists....lol. I also like that you're version of truth is whatever you can duckduckgo lol

All Heil Satan

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Oof, get any lower and Africa might start importing YOU as slaves

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Food and shelter included?
look up the 'After School Satan Group'.
It's actually a good concept - the group is all for the separation of religion and state, and it makes sense that if people allow Christianity in schools then they should also allow other religious groups in schools.

The Satanic temple don't actually worship Satan, they're a troll organisation in the sense that they use a fictitious deity as their symbol in the same way Christians use God.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sounds like the crickets are chirpin, usually means they want attention...lol.

i've learned if you don't give them attention they will go away--since attention is the only reason why they come around.

Last edited:
Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
“The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money.”
― Alexis de Tocqueville

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A lot of us anti mask people took a lot of criticism during this scamdemic. Turns out, we were right along. The masks were a dumbass ruse to placate the fearful. Fauci is no more of a doctor than I am. What a cunt.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
A lot of us anti mask people took a lot of criticism during this scamdemic. Turns out, we were right along. The masks were a dumbass ruse to placate the fearful. Fauci is no more of a doctor than I am. What a cunt.
are you kidding me---the democrats are already setting aside money for statues of fauci in front of government buildings and schools---they will make sure he goes down in history as a great American hero for his part in bringing down trump.

fauci was and is a democrat tool--a real :poop:

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
are you kidding me---the democrats are already setting aside money for statues of fauci in front of government buildings and schools---they will make sure he goes down in history as a great American hero for his part in bringing down trump.

fauci was and is a democrat tool--a real :poop:
Fauci will always be known to be the 2nd biggest idiot to walk the planet. Right under your pedophile president.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Fauci will always be known to be the 2nd biggest idiot to walk the planet. Right under your pedophile president.
thank you for the set-up, been wanting to say this...NOT MY PRESIDENT!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
president of guatemala tells barris that the diben administration welcoming attitude is to blame for surge of migrants....barris deflected and did not want to accept any responsibility for the crisis at the border.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
diben the brain dead dotard!!!
Agreed, yet they are far worse than idiots.

They are mass weapons of destruction in human form. On top of that they are psychopaths, and one of them has dementia! A psychopath with dementia is not a pretty mix..

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
president of guatemala tells barris that the diben administration welcoming attitude is to blame for surge of migrants....barris deflected and did not want to accept any responsibility for the crisis at the border.
It just makes your head hurt 🤕

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It just makes your head hurt 🤕
it has only just begun to get painful...wait until inflation goes so high people can't afford food and necessities. crime is already way up in almost every major city, and cops are quitting and not being replaced---a recipe for disaster.

i saw a auction that was selling a working cannon, looking into if i need a special license to buy...would be a great addition to have aimed down the lane leading to my house!!!

come and get you some, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, i can buy the cannon according to indiana law, hell yes!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
diben snubbs D-DAY 77th anniversary---lol, like this is news.

Reactions: ax1
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what happened to the investigation into swalwell's involvement with the chinese spy--diben bury it?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what happened to the durham investigation?

well here is merrick garlards pre nomination as AG statement--'if confirmed, one of the first things i am going to do is speak with mr.durham and learn the status of his investigation'

well, i guess thats the end of the durham investigation-eh?

everyone knew that if trump lost that any and all investigations into wrongdoings by democrats, corrupt fbi would have a blanket thrown over them.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
minneapolis is on fire...

SHAKEDOWN, dreams walking in broad daylight
three hundred, sixty five degrees
burning down the house

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
portland tourism is a thing of the past...what a waste of a once nice city---now it looks like beirut in 1979

whetitgo demmies

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
there is a youtube video of downtown portland...what downtown portland looks like today-2021 part2

damn the whole downtown is boarded up and they aint coming back....but before you start to feel sorry for the people of portland remember, they had a election and re-elected the same damded democrats who allowed this to happen and refused to let trump send in the guard to save the city.

i want everyone to watch this youtube video and tell me how anyone could be so retarded to re-elect the morons who allowed this to happen...it really is a tragedy that democrats can be this stupid.

look at minneappolis and other major cities, is this what democrats want all of the country to look like---i think there is a growing amount of young democrats who do--they may go by names like anti-fa but they vote democrat.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
here it comes...6 days ago,,,,employers can legally require employees to have covid-19 vaccination to enter workplace and offer employers incentives to make this mandatory according to new quideance passed by the equal employment opportunity commission.

what about equal opportunity for those who don't want the f'ing shot...oh well the sons of bitches can kiss my ass-im retired

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
illhan o

hey, illhan omar-maybe you should worry about representing your constituents for a change instead of bad mouthing America-minneapolis is your district and it is on fire.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
minneapolis' defund the police has backfired[imagine that]...the city is under such a huge crime spree they are requesting outside help.

nearly 200 police officers have left the force in last 2 years. with many others out on medical leave with ptsd--what the f*ck did those stupid morons in minneapolis expect...hey morons, call for social workers instead of cops-eh?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i guess minneapolis is yet another democrat city i can cross off my vacation list, lol...actually i've crossed off every democrat city from my vacation list-would feel safer in mexico city.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
that cortez woman calling that harris woman disappointing=PRICELESS.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
4 dead in portland suburb shooting

and the good thing about this story is no cops were killed.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
minneappolis was yelling defund the police........early 2021 minneapolis crime stats show 250% increase in gunshot victims.

now they don't have enough cops and are begging for outside assistance...hey what happened to the social workers morons?

so who's going to minneapolis this summer?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.”
Carl Sagan

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.”
Carl Sagan
yup...republicans have allowed the diben administration to bury the john durham investigation....what about the prosecution of fbi agent who feloniously doctored a fisa application?

what happened to the woman who made sexual abuse charge against diben--the one who harris said she believed but was going to vote for diben anyways?

the list is long....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My bother in law is an officer and was in a shooting in the Portland area last night. Wonder if same one.
i have no way of knowing...but what i do know for certain is that your brother in law needs to get the f*ck out of portland...that video i saw on youtube looked like beirut lebanon in 1978.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have no way of knowing...but what i do know for certain is that your brother in law needs to get the f*ck out of portland...that video i saw on youtube looked like beirut lebanon in 1978.
I think I was wrong last year, not only did Portland need the National Guard drop in but probably most of our US Forces, maybe even China could have helped us HAHAHAHHAHAHHA

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think I was wrong last year, not only did Portland need the National Guard drop in but probably most of our US Forces, maybe even China could have helped us HAHAHAHHAHAHHA
nah, let them do their jobs and 10 cops in riot gear could have cleared out those punk assed morons, if they would have nipped it in the bud rather than let it escalate. once the punks saw that they could do what they wanted and nothing was going to happen to them things got more and more out of hand.

the problem was the pussyassed mayor and city council tied their hands.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There may be hope yet:

democrats were trying to blackmail supreme court with court packing but thankfully manchin of v.virginia says he wants no part of this...manchin is drawing attacks from diben for standing in the way of voting rights bill---some even say that if democrats keep attacking manchin there is a chance he could switch parties and give control of senate back to republicans.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established