Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
"Their mouths start twitching as they get defensive. Their throats open up as they try to interrupt, itching to talk over you but not to really listen, because they need to let you know that you’ve got it wrong."
I love that you quoted it, because it is from an article about how people ignore racism

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Their mouths start twitching as they get defensive. Their throats open up as they try to interrupt, itching to talk over you but not to really listen, because they need to let you know that you’ve got it wrong."
You live in a racist white country where barely any black people live their and your natives are mostly thrown in prison over stupid shyt.

You have no understanding whats going on in America other than LibtardNewsRUS.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Just show your fuqing ID, I can only judge by standards I myself live by. He is a freaking police officer, show some respect.

That guy is a stupid idiot.
Can also tell you didn't watch it, because guess what? He does show ID.

But that isn't enough for the cop.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love that you quoted it, because it is from an article about how people ignore racism
Im not ignoring it, Im going right after the root cause of it which is institutional government brainwashed Libtards victimized by psychops programs designed to divide society that help prop up the ones in charge and expand their powers to control over us.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You live in a racist white country where barely any black people live their and your natives are mostly thrown in prison over stupid shyt.

You have no understanding whats going on in America other than LibtardNewsRUS.
I'm not in denial about our issues. You on the other hand are.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can also tell you didn't watch it, because guess what? He does show ID.

But that isn't enough for the cop.
I didnt watch the entire video but first impression counts and that guy is a idiot and doesnt get my respect.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I didnt watch the entire video but first impression counts and that guy is a idiot and doesnt get my respect.
Of course you didn't watch it. You just wanted to get mad about it.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
"If you stop being a low life thug, police will ignore you"

Black man gets harassed by cop for picking up rubbish.

"If he just complied, then the cop would have left him alone!!!!!"

He is not obligated to show his ID, and as that is his legal RIGHT, the cop had no legal grounding to demand it.

"Well he should have just given up that right and done it!!!!!"

:rolleyes:

What is with you and cops? I’m not a cop. Normal people do not have interactions with cops. You do know that all your examples of cop and black interactions is not representative of normal day to day life here right? Back to the original question: what does any of this bullshit have to do with me?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
By the way, he shows his ID at 1:20. So you didn't even watch it at all

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
“I’m no longer engaging with white people on the topic of race. Not all white people, just the vast majority who refuse to accept the existence of structural racism and its symptoms. I can no longer engage with the gulf of an emotional disconnect that white people display when a person of colour articulates their experience. You can see their eyes shut down and harden. It’s like treacle is poured into their ears, blocking up their ear canals. It’s like they can no longer hear us
Lol. Lighten up on your soy intake. Maybe try and switching up the brand of your vaginal cleansing soap as well.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Of course you didn't watch it. You just wanted to get mad about it.
What was it? Who carries an ID without an address on it?

That guy is being a total idiot. This would have been over if he wasnt just a stupid dikhed.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Lol. Lighten up on your soy intake. Maybe try and switching up the brand of your vaginal cleansing soap as well.
You were the kid with his tongue out that used to say “I know you are but what am I”, aren’t you? Lol. It’s hard to believe someone could be so full of ignorance that they could actually think at this level.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

That guy is being a total idiot. This would have been over if he wasnt just a stupid dikhed.
Wow LOL

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
By the way, he shows his ID at 1:20. So you didn't even watch it at all
This is what happens when people start moving around and being stupid idiot dikheds and police give people slack and let their guard down. They have a dangerous job and their life is always at risk. I never disrespected a police officer even when many times I thought they were being unfair.

Notice I didnt blame race on white crime for this incident unlike most Libtards would if it was the other way around.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Full video, and why Police Officers should ever allow people to act like stupid moron idiots and never let their guard down.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

I literally cannot believe that the guy who just said "racism is made up so that the government can control us" is literally defending the govt trying to overstep its power by demanding ID when the officer has no legal power to do so.

LOL

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you act like an idiot in front of a police officer and get shot I dont feel sorry for them.

And 99.999999 percent of the time its never about racism, but rather the individual lacks good moral character.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I literally cannot believe that the guy who just said "racism is made up so that the government can control us" is literally defending the govt trying to overstep its power by demanding ID when the officer has no legal power to do so.

LOL
Did that guy obtain a permit to clean up street rubbish?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
If you act like an idiot in front of a police officer and get shot I dont feel sorry for them.

And 99.999999 percent of the time its never about racism, but rather the individual lacks good moral character.
So you support govt officers shooting people who are exercising their legal right to refuse showing ID?

Interesting

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

LOL
are you talking about OUR country or yours...we have had a black president and now a black vice president.

how many maori pesidents has new zealand had?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'd know if you watched the video.
Give me a break Im multitasking with work and this is a 22 minute video, lol....but regardless that guy is a piece of crap, at least that day he was.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
are you talking about OUR country or yours...we have had a black president and now a black vice president.

how many maori pesidents has new zealand had?
New Zelaend is one of the most racist countries on the planet. Barely any black people even live there, and I wouldnt if I was one. Id prefer to come to America.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

LOL
Says the guy who is trying to tie cop interactions with widespread racism at every level. Great timing too. Just so happen to have a subject matter expert here. My future son in law. Looking at him he appears to be black. Let’s ask him.

Hmmm interesting. He doesn’t worry about cops harassing him while driving down the road doing nothing, when I ask why he says because he is not a fucking criminal. Who knew?

Let me ask my LE brother and dad as well...yep just as I suspected they only interact with people breaking the law and don’t care if you are pink, purple, or polka dotted.

It’s a good thing you aren’t a cop anymore. Your reasoning and logic skills are incredibly poor.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you support govt officers shooting people who are exercising their legal right to refuse showing ID?

Interesting
It wasnt that, that guy was clearly being a dikhed and as I showed evidence a police officer letting their guard down can lead them to great danger.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Says the guy who is trying to tie cop interactions with widespread racism at every level. Great timing too. Just so happen to have a subject matter expert here. My future son in law. Looking at him he appears to be black. Let’s ask him.

Hmmm interesting. He doesn’t worry about cops harassing him while driving down the road doing nothing, when I ask why he says because he is not a fucking criminal. Who knew?

Let me ask my LE brother and dad as well...yep just as I suspected they only interact with people breaking the law and don’t care if you are pink, purple, or polka dotted.

It’s a good thing you aren’t a cop anymore. Your reasoning and logic skills are incredibly poor.
sheep shagging has ate his braino_O

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Give me a break Im multitasking with work and this is a 22 minute video, lol....but regardless that guy is a piece of crap, at least that day he was.
For exercising his legal right? So he's a piece of crap for exercising his rights, got it

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
His primary job was thowing Maori's behind bars and he barely ever saw black people in his country.
I bet if a black guy walked into an establishment there everything would come to a standstill and people would stare hard.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I bet if a black guy walked into an establishment there everything would come to a standstill and people would stare hard.
Whereas you guys would hang him then drug test him and say he died of a Fentanyl overdose haha

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When you interact with a police officer you shouldnt be a piece of crap asshole.
Unless it’s the FBI or ATF. Both of them are a bunch of unconstitutional criminal organizations. I highly recommend you righteously tell them to go **** themselves.

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont talk BS, here are the stats. New Zeleand has almost 5 million on population and less than 15k black people live there. Im am very sure most of the population would never vote a black person to be there leader. I did in 2007, but slavery somehow is my fault, wtf?

Only 13,464 people of African ethnicity were counted in the 2013 Census, just 0.3 per cent of New Zealanders. Sub-groups included 1617 Somalis, 1245 Ethiopians and 243 Eritreans, who all came here mainly as refugees from civil wars, many without husbands or fathers.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Whereas you guys would hang him then drug test him and say he died of a Fentanyl overdose haha
at least we wouldn't make him shag a sheep :p

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Unless it’s the FBI or ATF. Both of them are a bunch of unconstitutional criminal organizations. I highly recommend you righteously tell them to go **** themselves.
Anyway it's been fun, we should do this again in like 10 pages time

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL! Why not list IRS first???

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All you have is cop interactions lol. Here in America no one would even notice. Why? Because we aren’t a bunch of racist assholes like you wannabe Australians are.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I should enjoy the rest of my sunday, have a good one bro I still love you.
Yeah you should! Have a good one man, take care!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I dont talk BS, here are the stats. New Zeleand has almost 5 million on population and less than 15k black people live there. Im am very sure most of the population would never vote a black person to be there leader. I did in 2007, but slavery somehow is my fault, wtf?

Only 13,464 people of African ethnicity were counted in the 2013 Census, just 0.3 per cent of New Zealanders. Sub-groups included 1617 Somalis, 1245 Ethiopians and 243 Eritreans, who all came here mainly as refugees from civil wars, many without husbands or fathers.
WOW-those new zealanders sure are RACIST...just like a liberal, accuse us of doing something they are doing twice as much of!!!

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOL! Why not list IRS first???
They don’t even consider themselves LE. They are criminals though. The other two organizations consider themselves law enforcement. When I say I back the blue, I mean I back everyone except for those window licking morons.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
All you have is cop interactions lol. Here in America no one would even notice. Why? Because we aren’t a bunch of racist assholes like you wannabe Australians are.
I know I said it, but I don't actually think conservatives are racist. It's just an easy target.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know I said it, but I don't actually think conservatives are racist. It's just an easy target.
Well I for one am fed up to the brim with the racism word. That word should actually mean something. It should be repulsive. It should be almost as bad as being called a pedo. But leave it to the left to call everything racist and completely water down the word to the point it is now meaningless. I hope you know that is all you are accomplishing. And I think it’s that which makes me more angry. I am not about to compare interactions with cops and black law breakers with the views of normal working Americans who quite frankly don’t give a **** what color your skin is.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
and i guess ALL new zealanders aren't shagging sheep---you do have women there, right?