Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And yet on Jan 6th a bunch of people stormed the Capitol and are now facing charges. Proves how hard stupid people fight to have stupid leaders.

Fortunately it didn't succeed and the confederates, I mean white supremacists, oops I mean Republicans lost yet again
if you knew history you would know that the north were mainly republicans and the south[confederates] were mainly democrats...and up until the late 60s it was southern democrats who passed jim crow laws.

my dear, @Jiigzz lincoln was a republican....look up robert byrd-he was a mentor to many of todays top democrat leaders. actually joe diben gave eulogy at robert byrd's funeral. don't forget jim clyburn the guy credited with getting diben win and his connection to farrakhan.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
here is a interesting article....'google confirms all new zealanders are sheep shaggers'

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Kinda like how saying white supremacist conservatives is redundant given a person could just say conservative.
The notion of white supremacists is a direct response to the reverse racism the black community inflicts upon the nation every chance they get. They are their own worst enemy in keeping racism alive, and getting much worse in my opinion.
Even the slave owners had sex with slaves
Particularly the black slave owners..

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
if you knew history you would know that the north were mainly republicans and the south[confederates] were mainly democrats...and up until the late 60s it was southern democrats who passed jim crow laws.

my dear, @Jiigzz lincoln was a republican....look up robert byrd-he was a mentor to many of todays top democrat leaders. actually joe diben gave eulogy at robert byrd's funeral. don't forget jim clyburn the guy credited with getting diben win and his connection to farrakhan.
Democrats who left the democratic party after the Civil Rights Act was passed, then they all went to the Republican side lol

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The notion of white supremacists is a direct response to the reverse racism the black community inflicts upon the nation every chance they get. They are their own worst enemy in keeping racism alive, and getting much worse in my opinion.

Particularly the black slave owners..
What

I don't see Black people taking White people from their homelands and ship them thousands of miles from their family, forcing them to become slaves, force them to learn a language that isn't their own or force them to work for no pay to bolster the wealth of their fellow Blacks.

Last edited:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
here is a interesting article....'google confirms all new zealanders are sheep shaggers'
I googled "Republican" and Google asked me if I meant "closet racist"

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Democrats who left the democratic party after the Civil Rights Act was passed, then they all went to the Republican side lol
who do you think were responsible for getting civil rights act passed?

that's right, my generation-baby boomers-the civil rights act would have never been passed if not for the young WHITE kids like me.....guess what, my generation is now mostly republican.

almost all young people of every generation are liberals---but then we grow-up, at least most of us do.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
who do you think were responsible for getting civil rights act passed?

that's right, my generation-baby boomers-the civil rights act would have never been passed if not for the young WHITE kids like me.....guess what, my generation is now mostly republican.

almost all young people of every generation are liberals---but then we grow-up, at least most of us do.
Who do you think was responsible for gathering slaves in the first place? WHITE people like us. Can't call ourselves heroes when we were also the ones who started it

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What

I don't see Black people taking White people from their homelands and ship them thousands of miles from their family, forcing them to become slaves, force them to learn a language that isn't their own or force them to work for no pay to bolster the wealth of their fellow Blacks.
I bet The Irish and Jewish community will beg to differ.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Who do you think was responsible for gathering slaves in the first place? WHITE people like us. Can't call ourselves heroes when we were also the ones who started it
charles manson was white also, am i responsible for the tate/labionca murders too?

that would be like holding all black people responsible for cannon hinnant.... :unsure:

Last edited:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
charles manson was white also, am i responsible for the tate/labionca murders too?

that would be like holding all black people responsible for cannon hinnant.... :unsure:
I don't understand why you all are so upset, if all liberals are idiots, then all conservatives are racists.

If you want to make it black and white (maybe even literally for all the conservatives here) then that's what it boils down to.

What you are apparently trying to argue is that you can't paint all conservatives with the same brush, yet you are willing to do the same to everyone else. Makes no sense.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't understand why you all are so upset, if all liberals are idiots, then all conservatives are racists.

If you want to make it black and white (maybe even literally for all the conservatives here) then that's what it boils down to.

What you are apparently trying to argue is that you can't paint all conservatives with the same brush, yet you are willing to do the same to everyone else. Makes no sense.
Group A believes 2+2 = 4. Group B believes 2+2 = 5. Group A calls everyone in Group B idiots. Group B are the liberals. See one side can call the other side stupid and theoretically be correct.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Group A believes 2+2 = 4. Group B believes 2+2 = 5. Group A calls everyone in Group B idiots. Group B are the liberals. See one side can call the other side stupid and theoretically be correct.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Group A believes in equality, Group B believes in lynching people from a tree. Group B are the conservatives.

See one side can call the other racists and theoretically be correct.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Group A believes in equality, Group B believes in lynching people from a tree. Group B are the conservatives.

As long as you realize that you are on the side of Islamic terrorism, communists, oppression, criminals, deviants, and theft by government. But that’s okay, you don’t need rights and freedom, the govt knows best.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

The modern day Group A is the most racially divisive group I remember in my lifetime. You have to live and grow up here to really understand it. Everything about everthing is divisively about race, its really sickening. When I was younger, it was far more about the individual and their character, not judging the color of peoples skin. Group A now (since the Kenyan Bareback Hussein Obobo era) wants to ram race down every-bodies throat as the primary judgment of people and use it as an excuse for everything.

Group A can shove their wokeness up their azz, if they want to cancel everything maybe its time to cancel them, but I aint falling for their divisive ignorant Nazi bullshyt so let them speak so they can keep making fool out of themselves while my people grow to save our Republic from them as well as Conservatives as they still dont impress me one bit.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
As long as you realize that you are on the side of Islamic terrorism, communists, oppression, criminals, deviants, and theft by government. But that’s okay, you don’t need rights and freedom, the govt knows best.
You are on the side of slave labour, terrorism, religious zealots, oppression, insurrection, and racism.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The modern day Group A is the most racially divisive group I remember in my lifetime. You have to live and grow up here to really understand it. Everything about everthing is divisively about race, its really sickening. When I was younger, it was far more about the individual and their character, not judging the color of peoples skin. Group A now (since the Kenyan Bareback Hussein Obobo era) wants to ram race down every-bodies throat as the primary judgment of people and use it as an excuse for everything.

Group A can shove their wokeness up their azz, if they want to cancel everything maybe its time to cancel them, but I aint falling for their divisive ignorant Nazi bullshyt so let them speak so they can keep making fool out of themselves while my people grow to save our Republic from them as well as Conservatives as they still dont impress me one bit.
I like that you say things used to be about character and that now it is about race which is sickening, only to then proceed to call Obama a Kenyan Bareback. 🤦

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Blacks were taken from their homelands, forced into slavery, stripped of their language and heritage, made into objects for the purpose of building an empire for white people, hung from trees, banned and barred from a lot of places, made to be subhuman, killed for wanting equality and now when they rise up against the machine all you guys can say is "omg stop being so divisive and just move on from all of that", even though Black people are still choked to death by police, ran down and shot in the streets by white people in a form of modern day lynching, and subjected to far greater rates of poverty and racial profiling.

And to top it all off, white people claim to be the actual victims of oppression and that society canceling them is even remotely equivalent to any of the above.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Blacks were taken from their homelands, forced into slavery, stripped of their language and heritage, made into objects for the purpose of building an empire for white people, hung from trees, banned and barred from a lot of places, made to be subhuman, killed for wanting equality and now when they rise up against the machine all you guys can say is "omg stop being so divisive and just move on from all of that", even though Black people are still choked to death by police, ran down and shot in the streets by white people in a form of modern day lynching, and subjected to far greater rates of poverty and racial profiling.

And to top it all off, white people claim to be the actual victims of oppression and that society canceling them is even remotely equivalent to any of the above.
That has nothing to do with anybody alive today so if anybody has a problem with it get over it and leave people alone or be labeled a Nazi terrorist.

Most cops are ok decent people, and most of these incidences are blacks who are low life thug crackhead criminals so I seriously dont care anymore. Once in a while bad crap happens and you have to take it out on that individual or specific precinct,not our police community as a whole. George Floyed didnt deserve to have a knee on his neck Ill never agree it was ok, but he is mostly to blame himself for being a low life pathetic crackhead criminal human being and getting himself in that position in the first place.

And the truth is, most people that bark bitch and complain are actually the main contributors to the problem to begin with, but thats another story.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Africa invaded Sicily hundreds of years ago and raped my women and killed alot of my people. I want my free iPad, diet pepsi for life and free Obobophone service for life bbbbiiiiaaaattttccchhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But no, Im not going to bitch and complain about that. Libtards want to raise my taxes and if they want to steal more from what I sweat for to give to people as repartitions because of something nobody alive is guilty of today they deserve to be locked up and work on cotton farms with chains around their ankles.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got a better idea, the Maori Natives of New Zeleand should take your shyt because you whitey dont belong there, go back to England and get a job so you can send your paycheck for all the suffering and oppression you contributed to on a land you never belonged in.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today is my Birthday. Are Birthday parties still allowed, or have they been cancelled?
Nobody gets birthdays until I get my free iPad and other free krap....do you have any idea what my people went through and how many of us died building this country in the late 19th and early 20th century?

Im sorry, but your birthday can be on hold until you pay me for my suffering. Because thats the right thing to do.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nobody gets birthdays until I get my free iPad and other free krap....do you have any idea what my people went through and how many of us died building this country in the late 19th and early 20th century?

Im sorry, but your birthday can be on hold until you pay me for my suffering. Because thats the right thing to do.
I have decided I would like to go golfing with Donald today. Ivanka will be in the back of the golf cart wearing a tank top, and we will accidentally ride over all the bumps.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today is my Birthday. Are Birthday parties still allowed, or have they been cancelled?
That depends....do you belong to a protected class? If yes then party on. If no then put your mask on and shut your filthy racist mouth!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Always remember this since you think what happens 160 years ago is relevant today,

The liberal backed Demican party was the party of the KKK

The conservative backed Republicrat party is the party that freed the slaves and armed them so they can defend themselves against liberal backed KKK

So if libtarded KKK Nazi Stalin freaks of today think anybody owes someone something it’s them! They are free to do so! As long as it’s out of their pockets they can knock themselves out, if it’s out of mine and my families including via tax then it’s war! We have our own problems to worry about, and nobody is helping us...nor do we want help.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Ricky10

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stupid democrats. What did they expect to happen? Millionaires will just pay more? Lol. Morons. If Oklahoma were to raise my taxes by even 1% I would be exploring other alternatives, what more if they threaten to double my taxes? But the window licking voters still are convinced that rich people will pay more. Never going to happen.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

"Records from the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade Database, directed by historian David Eltis at Emory University, show that the majority of captives brought to the U.S. came from Senegal, Gambia, Congo and eastern Nigeria. Europeans oversaw this brutal traffic in human cargo, but they had many local collaborators. “The organization of the slave trade was structured to have the Europeans stay along the coast lines, relying on African middlemen and merchants to bring the slaves to them,” said Toyin Falola, a Nigerian professor of African studies at the University of Texas at Austin. “The Europeans couldn’t have gone into the interior to get the slaves themselves.”"

"The Atlantic slave trade, transatlantic slave trade, or Euro-American slave trade involved the transportation by slave traders of various enslaved African people, mainly to the Americas. The slave trade regularly used the triangular trade route and its Middle Passage, and existed from the 16th to the 19th centuries.[1] The vast majority of those who were enslaved and transported in the transatlantic slave trade were people from Central and West Africa, who had been sold by other West Africans, or by half-European "merchant princes" to Western European slave traders (with a small number being captured directly by the slave traders in coastal raids), who brought them to the Americas."

"Anthony Johnson (b. c. 1600 – d. 1670) was a black Angolan known for achieving wealth in the early 17th-century Colony of Virginia. He was one of the first African American property owners and had his right to legally own a slave recognized by the Virginia courts. Held as an indentured servant in 1621, he earned his freedom after several years, and was granted land by the colony."

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

"Records from the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade Database, directed by historian David Eltis at Emory University, show that the majority of captives brought to the U.S. came from Senegal, Gambia, Congo and eastern Nigeria. Europeans oversaw this brutal traffic in human cargo, but they had many local collaborators. “The organization of the slave trade was structured to have the Europeans stay along the coast lines, relying on African middlemen and merchants to bring the slaves to them,” said Toyin Falola, a Nigerian professor of African studies at the University of Texas at Austin. “The Europeans couldn’t have gone into the interior to get the slaves themselves.”"

"The Atlantic slave trade, transatlantic slave trade, or Euro-American slave trade involved the transportation by slave traders of various enslaved African people, mainly to the Americas. The slave trade regularly used the triangular trade route and its Middle Passage, and existed from the 16th to the 19th centuries.[1] The vast majority of those who were enslaved and transported in the transatlantic slave trade were people from Central and West Africa, who had been sold by other West Africans, or by half-European "merchant princes" to Western European slave traders (with a small number being captured directly by the slave traders in coastal raids), who brought them to the Americas."

"Anthony Johnson (b. c. 1600 – d. 1670) was a black Angolan known for achieving wealth in the early 17th-century Colony of Virginia. He was one of the first African American property owners and had his right to legally own a slave recognized by the Virginia courts. Held as an indentured servant in 1621, he earned his freedom after several years, and was granted land by the colony."
I don’t care about what people did 150 years ago. In today’s day and age I have witnessed actual slavery. It is being carried out in Africa and the Mideast. Not by white people. None of my family had slaves. So anyone that wants money from me to pay for the actions of somebody in the past can kiss my ass.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Laughably flawed. I am conservative, however I am anything but a white supremacist, I assure you of that. In the entirety of my life, including a history of hiring employees, there has not been a single incident of anything other than even handedness and fairness. The makeup of my long tenured staff, and their respective salaries, makes that more than evident.

Anyone who alleges all conservatives are racist, is an idiot.

Thanks for playing.
Jiigzz has become the ironhands of this thread. For those of you that don’t know who ironhands is, just look on the natural bodybuilding thread.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
WTF does that have to do with his comment?

Throwing stones in a glass house when it comes to racism....don’t forget your country and the Maori people.
google...'google confirms all new zealanders are sheep shaggers'

someone needs to stand up and defend all of those innocent sheep!!!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I will not trivialize (nor do I think you are) things that happened in the past. Many were horrible, examples including slavery (widespread throughout most of the world, with most slavery occurring outside the US) and the Holocaust.

Although these types of things happened long ago, we need to remember them as part of our history. I do not agree that history and historical figures should be blotted out of any society, good or bad. I think that is dangerous.

I cannot comment on the extent to which past horrible historical events continue to have a current negative daily and ongoing influence on the groups that were impacted directly by them; mostly African American in the case of slavery and mostly Jews in the case of the Holocaust. For things that have happened in the past (and therefore things we cannot change) - but that no longer continue today - I believe it is best when, at some point, we accept these past things - even (and perhaps especially) when horrific and while painful. I see no benefit in continually reliving events that were horrific and painful at the time they occurred/existed - and reliving them everyday as if they continue to occur. It seems tragic to live your life in a self-imposed victimhood over things that you cannot change. Doing so seems fatalistic and to the detriment of those involved.

In my past, when tragedy has occurred, I have benefitted by putting in the intentional and hard work to learn from what happened in the past and then finding the coping mechanisms to overcome them. I suggest this allows us to drive our lives looking forward (through the windshield) rather than looking behind (through the rear view mirror). Trying to move ahead while looking in the rear view mirror usually means that you miss the good that is ahead, and instead run into things you failed to see (but could have).

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stupid democrats. What did they expect to happen? Millionaires will just pay more? Lol. Morons. If Oklahoma were to raise my taxes by even 1% I would be exploring other alternatives, what more if they threaten to double my taxes? But the window licking voters still are convinced that rich people will pay more. Never going to happen.

Thats fake news, they done raise taxes on rich people in NY. They just add "PIT Surcharges"

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
That has nothing to do with anybody alive today so if anybody has a problem with it get over it and leave people alone or be labeled a Nazi terrorist.

Most cops are ok decent people, and most of these incidences are blacks who are low life thug crackhead criminals so I seriously dont care anymore. Once in a while bad crap happens and you have to take it out on that individual or specific precinct,not our police community as a whole. George Floyed didnt deserve to have a knee on his neck Ill never agree it was ok, but he is mostly to blame himself for being a low life pathetic crackhead criminal human being and getting himself in that position in the first place.

And the truth is, most people that bark bitch and complain are actually the main contributors to the problem to begin with, but thats another story.
It has everything to do with people alive today. It was peoples parents and grandparents. Stop pretending that it happened centuries ago. Martin Luther King Jr was only assassinated in 1968. How the heck can you say it has nothing to do with people today.

Jesus your ignorance is real.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I got a better idea, the Maori Natives of New Zeleand should take your shyt because you whitey dont belong there, go back to England and get a job so you can send your paycheck for all the suffering and oppression you contributed to on a land you never belonged in.
The difference between you and me is that I don't pretend there isn't a problem here.

You, on the other hand, think you're the actual victim which is incredibly laughable. Your version of oppression is being taxed, meanwhile Black peoples version of oppression is wondering if they'll get lynched while they walk to the shops.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
WTF does that have to do with his comment?

Throwing stones in a glass house when it comes to racism....don’t forget your country and the Maori people.
Except I don't pretend their isn't a problem.

Meanwhile you guys think paying more for gas and being kicked off twitter is oppression toward whites LOL

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Except I don't pretend their isn't a problem.

Meanwhile you guys think paying more for gas and being kicked off twitter is oppression toward whites LOL
You guys...you guys....you guys. You spout of a bunch of useless comments like you know what you’re talking about. You basically said all conservatives are racist and white supremacists and that is so far from true. I think the only reason you make comments like that is to get a rise out of someone.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I will not trivialize (nor do I think you are) things that happened in the past. Many were horrible, examples including slavery (widespread throughout most of the world, with most slavery occurring outside the US) and the Holocaust.

Although these types of things happened long ago, we need to remember them as part of our history. I do not agree that history and historical figures should be blotted out of any society, good or bad. I think that is dangerous.

I cannot comment on the extent to which past horrible historical events continue to have a current negative daily and ongoing influence on the groups that were impacted directly by them; mostly African American in the case of slavery and mostly Jews in the case of the Holocaust. For things that have happened in the past (and therefore things we cannot change) - but that no longer continue today - I believe it is best when, at some point, accept these past things - even (and perhaps especially) when horrific and while painful. I see no benefit in continually reliving events that were horrific and painful at the time they occurred/existed - and reliving them everyday as if they continue to occur. It seems tragic to live your life in a self-imposed victimhood over things that you cannot change. Doing so seems fatalistic and to the detriment of those involved.

In my past, when tragedy has occurred, I have benefitted by putting in the intentional and hard work to learn from what happened in the past and then finding the coping mechanisms to overcome them. I suggest this allows us to drive our lives looking forward (through the windshield) rather than looking behind (through the rear view mirror). Trying to move ahead while looking in the rear view mirror usually means that you miss the good that is ahead, and instead run into things you failed to see (but could have).
Here's the thing, it is you, the people NOT affected by those things who are telling others how THEY should feel about how their parents and grandparents were treated.

By the same token, if a parent loses a child, then in 50+ years when they find themselves upset about it, will you just say "get over it, it happened 50 years ago?"

People have a right to respond how they feel fit and have a right to not be told how they should feel by people who were not themselves impacted in any way.

Your thought process also neglects that people are STILL fighting an oppressive system.

When was the last time a cop pulled you over for no reason and told you you should be scared to get out of the car, despite that being the order? On April 10, 2021 that's exactly what happened to a Black Army lieutenant.