Donald Trump running for president

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dont worry, Libturdz are busy with critical issues.

Mr. Potato Head Brand Goes Gender Neutral
Hasbro is dropping the Mr. from the Mr. Potato Head brand name and logo “to promote gender equality and inclusion,’’ the company said.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dont worry, Libturdz are busy with critical issues.

Mr. Potato Head Brand Goes Gender Neutral
Hasbro is dropping the Mr. from the Mr. Potato Head brand name and logo “to promote gender equality and inclusion,’’ the company said.
Open the mental institutes and lock all those stupid motherfuckers up. Liberals are a disease on this earth.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i had a blood draw yesterday in advance of my annual checkup. when checking in the receptionist asked me if i received a call about the covid vaccine, i said no...she told me that the VA made a policy that no shots could be given at local clinics and only at regional hospitals, and that i needed to call and make a appointment at least a month in advance...ok, what is crazy about this is the regional hospital that serves my area is in indianpolis 70 mile each way=140 mile trip. when i went to walgreens to get some bronkaid they had a sign on door saying they were giving covid shots there...

also on the entrance door at the VA was a sign saying no guns, knifes or weapons allowed in VA clinics-this sign wasn't there the last time i was there.

Reactions: ax1
dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i had a blood draw yesterday in advance of my annual checkup. when checking in the receptionist asked me if i received a call about the covid vaccine, i said no...she told me that the VA made a policy that no shots could be given at local clinics and only at regional hospitals, and that i needed to call and make a appointment at least a month in advance...ok, what is crazy about this is the regional hospital that serves my area is in indianpolis 70 mile each way=140 mile trip. when i went to walgreens to get some bronkaid they had a sign on door saying they were giving covid shots there...

also on the entrance door at the VA was a sign saying no guns, knifes or weapons allowed in VA clinics-this sign wasn't there the last time i was there.
VA has always had a no weapon policy. It is federal property so those rules are in place no matter what the signage. I have never had a problem having a knife on me though.

Sorry your VA has you jumping through hoops. I highly recommend you call the front desk and ask to be transferred to the director. They do pick up the phone and will listen to your complaints. The OKC VA is doing walk-in COVID vaccines for all veterans regardless of disability level or age. I’m down range right now and they are vaccinating all DOD contractors and military on a volunteer basis providing you are on station for at least 35 days.

I have finally decided to break down and get mine as guidance is about to come down exempting people who have had the vaccine from quarantining or undergoing restriction of movement protocol. It will also prevent quarantine in the event of exposure to a positive COVID case. Still have to wear the stupid mask indoors In certain designated buildings though. Also won’t have to swab every time I leave the wire.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
VA has always had a no weapon policy. It is federal property so those rules are in place no matter what the signage. I have never had a problem having a knife on me though.

Sorry your VA has you jumping through hoops. I highly recommend you call the front desk and ask to be transferred to the director. They do pick up the phone and will listen to your complaints. The OKC VA is doing walk-in COVID vaccines for all veterans regardless of disability level or age. I’m down range right now and they are vaccinating all DOD contractors and military on a volunteer basis providing you are on station for at least 35 days.

I have finally decided to break down and get mine as guidance is about to come down exempting people who have had the vaccine from quarantining or undergoing restriction of movement protocol. It will also prevent quarantine in the event of exposure to a positive COVID case. Still have to wear the stupid mask indoors In certain designated buildings though. Also won’t have to swab every time I leave the wire.
is the OKC VA you are refering to a regional hospital?

they told me the policy was clinics could not give the vaccine and that i had to go to indianapolis regional hospital which is 70 miles each way--i hate going to indy, it takes up a whole day.

i understand that the VA has had a no weapons policy its just there was never that sign at the entrance before?

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
is the OKC VA you are refering to a regional hospital?

they told me the policy was clinics could not give the vaccine and that i had to go to indianapolis regional hospital which is 70 miles each way--i hate going to indy, it takes up a whole day.

i understand that the VA has had a no weapons policy its just there was never that sign at the entrance before?
I guess you could call it a regional hospital? I thought Muskogee was considered the regional but not quite sure. I don’t spend much time there at all. I take my father in law and even though I am authorized and entitled to care there I have private insurance so I would rather use that than spend anymore time in the VA than I have to. That place is depressing to me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I guess you could call it a regional hospital? I thought Muskogee was considered the regional but not quite sure. I don’t spend much time there at all. I take my father in law and even though I am authorized and entitled to care there I have private insurance so I would rather use that than spend anymore time in the VA than I have to. That place is depressing to me.
i use the clinic for scheduled appointments and checkups, if i were to have a emergency i would use local hospital...the clinic has really limited service and they are always wanting to send me to indy but going to indy means taking a whole day off.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i use the clinic for scheduled appointments and checkups, if i were to have a emergency i would use local hospital...the clinic has really limited service and they are always wanting to send me to indy but going to indy means taking a whole day off.
I got fed up with always getting a different doctor every time I went in and most of the time the doctor barely speaking English. They also have the university across the street with a sky bridge connecting them. They use the VA for training. I know they need to learn somehow, but not on me.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it better to be in cash/T-bills now before the market crash. I'm worried my 401k is going to be cut in half or more soon. Do we have a STONKS thread?

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is it better to be in cash/T-bills now before the market crash. I'm worried my 401k is going to be cut in half or more soon. Do we have a STONKS thread?
I pulled my 401k out last year for this reason when they removed the early withdrawal penalty. Diversified into PM’s and BTC, ETH, XRP.

I would like to see a stonks thread!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I pulled my 401k out last year for this reason when they removed the early withdrawal penalty. Diversified into PM’s and BTC, ETH, XRP.

I would like to see a stonks thread!
What is PMs and XRP? I just invested in bitcoin and ethereum last week, horrible timing lol.

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Joe says COVID is no a Partisan issue, you know, after the last year of blaming Orange-Man and Pub's for COVID?

Creepy Joes latest quote:

"Cmon man, skibbity-bibbity, COVID and vaccinators, sometimes once, verified, agreed, this is not about it being Partisan, its about being American, Oooh, I see rainbows, meow"....

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What is PMs and XRP? I just invested in bitcoin and ethereum last week, horrible timing lol.
Precious metals and XRP is a crypto

Hold strong and don’t try to day trade your position. I lost like $10k trying to do this. Luckily I’m still up substantially but was an expensive lesson :)

Institutional money flowing into BTC and it will keep pumping cryto I believe!

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ran into that the other day, I truly thought it was a joke and then I fell off my chair and gargled bile for a few minutes.
How anyone can look at the freak show that is liberalism and not be completely repulsed by them is baffling to me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
david gilmour live at pompeii...THE BLUE

if you have never heard this song i highly recommend---it is on youtube.....if you have a soul it will be touched

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Precious metals and XRP is a crypto

Hold strong and don’t try to day trade your position. I lost like $10k trying to do this. Luckily I’m still up substantially but was an expensive lesson :)

Institutional money flowing into BTC and it will keep pumping cryto I believe!
Yeah, it's tempting to sell of course, but I am going to play the long game with it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
time for a gas check.
january 2021=$2.13 a gallon
today february 27 2021=$2.72 a gallon

at this rate i can only imagine what a gallon of gas will cost this summer during peak usage months.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
time for a gas check.

at this rate i can only imagine what a gallon of gas will cost this summer during peak usage months.
Looking forward to not being able to fill my truck up all the way before hitting the credit card pump limit.

Thanks a lot libtards.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
los angeles mandates $5 a hour hazard pay for grocery workers...krogers says this will increase operating expense by 22%.

the ufcw said 400 of it's members have died from covid out of 1.3 million members.

nearly 3000 healthcare workers have died from covid.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How anyone can look at the freak show that is liberalism and not be completely repulsed by them is baffling to me.
time for a gas check.

Looking forward to not being able to fill my truck up all the way before hitting the credit card pump limit.

Thanks a lot libtards.
I can’t even come up with words anymore for how disgusting everything is that’s unfolding, and of course none of it is a surprise. In a way, it helps to remind myself and we have to remember that the majority of Americans certainly didn’t vote for this administration. It was all decided for us, so we have no choice but to hope for the best..

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
los angeles mandates $5 a hour hazard pay for grocery workers...krogers says this will increase operating expense by 22%.

the ufcw said 400 of it's members have died from covid out of 1.3 million members.

nearly 3000 healthcare workers have died from covid.
It still irks the shyt out of me that so many businesses offered, or still do offer hazard pay. The same can’t be said for healthcare workers where hazard pay has been very rare. Believe it or not, even being exposed to routine communicable disease is nowhere in our job description. We certainly didn’t sign up for any of this. The president of MaineHealth has received multiple complaints on a daily basis. They don’t care.

Meanwhile, Congress continues squander money by paying themselves and sponsoring their own agendas with these astronomical “COVID relief bills.” while ignoring the people that took the greatest risks and made everything possible.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It still irks the shyt out of me that so many businesses offered, or still do offer hazard pay. The same can’t be said for healthcare workers where hazard pay has been very rare. Believe it or not, even being exposed to routine communicable disease is nowhere in our job description. We certainly didn’t sign up for any of this. The president of MaineHealth has received multiple complaints on a daily basis. They don’t care.

Meanwhile, Congress continues squander money by paying themselves and sponsoring their own agendas with these astronomical “COVID relief bills.” while ignoring the people that took the greatest risks and made everything possible.
My company sent out an email last week saying that since everyone has had ample time to get one of the vaccines they’ll no longer offer paid covid sick time for the 10 day quarantine/isolation if one of us gets it.

“Go make us money by seeing all the covid + patients, but hope you dont catch it by wearing your N95 youve been using for a month. Oh, and if you do catch it - SORRY, that costs you nearly an entire paycheck!”

Our lives are meaningless to them when it comes to their bottom line.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My company sent out an email last week saying that since everyone has had ample time to get one of the vaccines they’ll no longer offer paid covid sick time for the 10 day quarantine/isolation if one of us gets it.

“Go make us money by seeing all the covid + patients, but hope you dont catch it by wearing your N95 youve been using for a month. Oh, and if you do catch it - SORRY, that costs you nearly an entire paycheck!”

if you do catch covid can you file for unemployment....too bad the package biden and democrats put together doesn't have more protections for employees---or does it?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And anyone that thought he would do otherwise is a window licking mouth breathing mongoloid. Stupid liberals.
i really believe that focusing on illegal immigrants is throwing poor blacks under the bus since those illegal will be competing for entry level unskilled jobs. the will be competing against poor whites also, but biden campaigned on helping blacks and focusing on illegals is going to hurt poor blacks,

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i really believe that focusing on illegal immigrants is throwing poor blacks under the bus since those illegal will be competing for entry level unskilled jobs. the will be competing against poor whites also, but biden campaigned on helping blacks and focusing on illegals is going to hurt poor blacks,
Truth of the matter there is not one single valid reason to support illegals in this country besides the obvious: election fraud. If you don’t think these fuckers are voting in our elections you are a fool.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

I harp on about this all the time. Employers will not do good by you if they don't need to - you are replaceable to them, and if you don't like it they will just show you the door. We are forced to put up with it because we need them more than they need us.

Nowadays in Auckland, houses cost more than 10x the median household income. That typically assumes 2x people earning a minimum of 40,000 per year each are.

My uncle and aunty bought a house like 30 years ago for around 50,000 (equivalent of around 100,000 now). They sold it 2 years ago for 1.2 million. It was an absolute tip and was pulled down. 1.2M just to pull the house down. Most houses bought before 2010 were approx 3-4x the average median income for a single person. Now it is more than 10x for a combined household yet incomes have stayed mostly stable in that time.

The whole system is f'ed up.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
No employer should hire someone who is there illegally. So there shouldn't be direct competition because the employer shouldn't be giving any opportunities to someone in the country illegally.

If they do, direct the complaint to the hiring company. Employers who get away with it are laughing at everyone who hates the illegal immigrant and not them for hiring them.

Obviously there are a lot of other issues with illegal immigration, but if employers would stop hiring them, that would at least solve one of the problems.

Last edited:
BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I thought E-Verify was supposed to force employers to comply with legal hiring.

Is someone opposing that becoming law??

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I harp on about this all the time. Employers will not do good by you if they don't need to - you are replaceable to them, and if you don't like it they will just show you the door. We are forced to put up with it because we need them more than they need us.

Nowadays in Auckland, houses cost more than 10x the median household income. That typically assumes 2x people earning a minimum of 40,000 per year each are.

My uncle and aunty bought a house like 30 years ago for around 50,000 (equivalent of around 100,000 now). They sold it 2 years ago for 1.2 million. It was an absolute tip and was pulled down. 1.2M just to pull the house down. Most houses bought before 2010 were approx 3-4x the average median income for a single person. Now it is more than 10x for a combined household yet incomes have stayed mostly stable in that time.

The whole system is f'ed up.
Why are the costs of housing going up?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No employer should hire someone who is there illegally. So there shouldn't be direct competition because the employer shouldn't be giving any opportunities to someone in the country illegally.

If they do, direct the complaint to the hiring company. Employers who get away with it are laughing at everyone who hates the illegal immigrant and not them for hiring them.

Obviously there are a lot of other issues with illegal immigration, but if employers would stop hiring them, that would at least solve one of the problems.
there is a enormous amount of money being made for black market documents being sold to illegals...once they are in the country it's game over...with biden going back to the obama era of catch and release....well you can figure out the rest.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Why are the costs of housing going up?
One of the biggest drivers is investors.

Same reason why stocks go up.

The market has failed to regulate itself, so who is supposed to regulate it?

A lot of older people ITT would just blame millennials for not getting better paid jobs, but then they forget that they bought a house when it cost them 10,000 and a goat and now you need a $200,000 deposit on the average house price in Auckland

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
This the same person who said alien DNA is being used in treatments to stop people from becoming religious?

She's more fruit loopy than my cereal

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This the same person who said alien DNA is being used in treatments to stop people from becoming religious?

Source? I couldn’t find anything.

Did you watch the video or just try to discredit it ?

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Source? I couldn’t find anything.

Did you watch the video or just try to discredit it ?