Screenshot_20210125-094728_Instagram.jpg

Looks like the PLANdemic is over in CA

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Heard another one on the radio today also.
With Lunch bucket shutting down the pipe line, the oil will have to be transported by truck and rail. Dont get too excited truckers, Lunch bucket is gonna be taxing ya per mile....fukkd again

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So now you will have male soldiers with a different set of height, weight, and Pt standards competing against mentally defective males using female standards. As a male scoring 300 on a female Pt test is easy. So forget about promotions if you have a freak perverts in your unit.

Women will now never win sports either.
That’s not fair, we should just get rid of men and women entirely... just soldiers, and set the standards so everybody always succeeds, no losers ever. That will keep our country safer.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The real problem with guys wearing dresses in the service is that the other guys think they are mentally unstable. The military is an occupation where decisions are life and death for everyone. Together. And no one wants to have their life and death decisions made by a guy whose LAST decision was to cut his pecker off.

If you are a civilian and don't quite understand how serious this is for troops in combat, look up "fragging" of officers in Vietnam.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Being that Im 100% Sicilian American Im being cornered into pursuing my own selfish interests and propose that this heroic man be on the $20 Bill to replace Andrew Jackson!

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Andrew Jackson is the BEST!! No one should take his twenty $ bill or statue or ever replace him anywhere.

If they must find a place for Tubman, give her the dollar coin and replace Sacajawea. Now SHE was terribly overrated....

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Heard another one on the radio today also.
With Lunch bucket shutting down the pipe line, the oil will have to be transported by truck and rail. Dont get too excited truckers, Lunch bucket is gonna be taxing ya per mile....fukkd again
doesn't take a einstein to calculate what this will do to the price of gas!!!

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Screenshot_20210125-122443_Instagram.jpg

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
IMG_20210125_130455_457.jpg

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When Fascism Comes, It Will Be Wearing a Mask

Written by Ron Paul
Monday January 25, 2021

undefined

Almost immediately after his inauguration, President Joe Biden began creating new government dictates via executive orders. Many of these executive orders concern coronavirus, fulfilling Biden’s promise to make ramping up a coronavirus-inspired attack on liberty a focus of his first 100 days.

One of Biden’s executive orders imposes mask and social distancing mandates on anyone in a federal building or on federal land. The mandates also apply to federal employees when they are “on-duty” anywhere. Members of the military are included in the definition of federal employees. Will citizens of Afghanistan, Iraq, and other countries where US troops are or will be “spreading democracy” be happy to learn the troops shooting up their towns are wearing masks and practicing social distancing?

Another one of Biden’s executive orders forces passengers on airplanes, trains, and other public transportation to wear masks.

Biden’s mask mandates contradict his pledge to follow the science. Studies have not established that masks are effective at preventing the spread of coronavirus. Regularly wearing a mask, though, can cause health problems.

Biden’s mask mandates are also an unconstitutional power grab. Some say these mandates are an exercise of the federal government’s constitutional authority to regulate interstate commerce. However, the Constitution gives Congress, not the president, the power to regulate interstate commerce. The president does not have the authority to issue executive orders regulating interstate commerce absent authorization by a valid law passed by Congress. The Founders gave Congress sole law-making authority, and they would be horrified by the modern practice of presidents creating law with a “stroke of a pen.”

Just as important, the Commerce Clause was not intended to give the federal government vast regulatory power. Far from giving the US government powers such as the power to require people to wear masks, the Commerce Clause was simply intended to ensure Congress could protect free trade among the states.

Biden also signed an executive order supporting using the Defense Production Act to increase the supply of vaccines, testing supplies, and other items deemed essential to respond to coronavirus. The Defense Production Act is a Cold War relic that gives the president what can fairly be called dictatorial authority to order private businesses to alter their production plans, and violate existing contracts with private customers, in order to produce goods for the government.

Mask and social distancing mandates, government control of private industry, and some of Biden’s other executive actions, such as one creating a new “Public Health Jobs Corps” with responsibilities including performing “contact tracing” on American citizens, are the type of actions one would expect from a fascist government, not a constitutional republic.

Joe Biden, who is heralded by many of his supporters as saving democracy from fascist Trump, could not even wait one day before beginning to implement fascistic measures that are completely unnecessary to protect public health. Biden will no doubt use other manufactured crises, including “climate change” and “domestic terrorism,” to expand government power and further restrict our liberty. Under Biden, fascism will not just carry an American flag. It will also wear a mask.

Copyright © 2021 by RonPaul Institute. Permission to reprint in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a live link are given. http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2021/january/25/when-fascism-comes-it-will-be-wearing-a-mask/
Please donate to the Ron Paul Institute

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so i was listening to hannity on the radio and he was playing clips of what democrats had to say about impeachment when clinton was being impeached---geez, what a bunch of idiots, don't they realize that in this day and age once you say something it's forever.

i need @Jiigzz to call them out!!!

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The real problem with guys wearing dresses in the service is that the other guys think they are mentally unstable. The military is an occupation where decisions are life and death for everyone. Together. And no one wants to have their life and death decisions made by a guy whose LAST decision was to cut his pecker off.

If you are a civilian and don't quite understand how serious this is for troops in combat, look up "fragging" of officers in Vietnam.
Truth. Agree or disagree, if you are standing in front of a urinal with a pecker in your hand, and this confuses you....you shouldn’t be making life and death choices for others. I can’t imagine having a transgender as a battle buddy. And you think veteran suicide rates are high as it is, wait till they start adding the high transgender suicides on top of that.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

If this happens, our military will be the fucking joke of the world. Zero respect from other countries.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

If this happens, our military will be the fucking joke of the world. Zero respect from other countries.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Heard on the radio he passed another one were the lil snowflakes with a penis that's not sure if they are male or female will be able to play female sports in high school and college
Well, it likely won’t matter much. The Chinese aren’t really known for team sports. This is our future as well.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hard to say if we elected him at all, based on the late changes to election laws and all the mail-in voting without real identity verification.

More like the Biden/Kamala team was installed whether we like it or not, and dissent will not be tolerated.
He was never elected.
I have been struggling trying to find an accurate term for what happened. Installed hits the nail right on the head! It’s still very hard for me to accept the shyt show we continue to witness.

C38D2C68-0034-4850-961D-F47726C70A9A.jpeg

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wide spread mail in voting is very convenient... especially if you wanted to steal an election.

For example - I can't think of an occasion where a dead person voted in person.
They are trying to pass H.R.1 which has congress over-ride all state powers on the ballot processes, and the language includes no voter ID and no signature confirmations on all absantee ballots and blocking States from doing so. I think there is language for automatic voter or same day registration. Id double check this but thats what I heard.

So....there is nothing wrong with the election, so therefore they must reform the election so there is still nothing wrong with it I guess.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No one else found vote by mail pretty convenient?
If convenience is prioritized over security then that can lead to problems. There are ways to make it convenient such as extending election day rather than everyone going on just one.

We really need strict ID verificaiton, if I cant get on a airplane without ID, something as important as elections should have the same requirements.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I have been struggling trying to find an accurate term for what happened. Installed hits the nail right on the head! It’s still very hard for me to accept the shyt show we continue to witness.

View attachment 201682
It definitely makes sense that the entire world endures Covid so that Biden can be elected.

US is the only country that matters, apparently.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It definitely makes sense that the entire world endures Covid so that Biden can be elected.

and yet here you are....

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Sure does. China plans to become the world’s largest superpower within the next 30 years. It had to be a bold move to take the US out of the picture, and the other countries around the world were necessary and insignificant casualties along the way.

Appointing the Biden administration on top of the COVID implications ensures China’s rise of power and the decline of our own. The US government will be content to have friendly relations with China in exchange for their own person financial gains.

The Paris Climate Accord itself is microcosm of this ultimate goal as well.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If convenience is prioritized over security then that can lead to problems. There are ways to make it convenient such as extending election day rather than everyone going on just one.

We really need strict ID verificaiton, if I cant get on a airplane without ID, something as important as elections should have the same requirements.
There should be very strict measures taken for sure. The system we have now and just witnessed is an embarrassment.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The security of mail-in voting relies on verification of identity, and updating voter rolls. Neither of which we do very well. Deliberately?

In Georgia for example, they only verified signature of votes against signature of voting application. Duh! So if you fraudulently applied for a ballot under someone else's name, they are only checking the signature of the request against the signature on ballot. Potentially verifying the fraud against the fraud. They SHOULD verify the signature of every ballot against an official signature of record... such as drivers license and/or original voting registration. And require that a representative of BOTH parties reviews signatures in doubt. Which is not what was done in 2020, and the reason I don't believe Biden was fairly elected.

In addition, some states (like Nevada) mailed-out a ballot to every name on the voting rolls... and the Dems want this system for the entire country. Every year roughly 3 million Americans die from various causes. So if voting rolls are off by even 1 year, there could be 3 million ballots sent out to dead people.

We will never have a free and fair election again....

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I fully agree on this - I think that Covid was a real threat, and it effected the entire world and not just America. Could it have been possible that China was experimenting with the weaponization of disease? Maybe. I don't have any evidence that makes me really believe one way or the other. It could make some sense, since Trump was beating China up pretty good though.

Now, on the other hand - while I don't agree with people who ignore this as being a worldwide problem and I believe America wasn't the center of it all - I also believe that the democrats used their standard playbook. Never waste a good crisis. They used this crisis to its full effect for their own personal gain. They put the brakes on one of the strongest economies I have seen in my entire professional career and fought any attempt to minimize the effects of the virus - like limiting flights into the US, which they now admit is a good move apparently.

The democrats used propaganda to obtain power, and didn't care at all about the damage they did to the country and its citizens.

Like I said, my new philosophy is that I will not vote for ANYONE who has run for more than 1 term in office prior (meaning 2 terms is the limit or they don't get my vote). And if someone has served for more than 2 terms as a senator or congressman - they will not get my vote for president.

If we got enough people voting like this - and eliminated the potential for fraud - WE would drain the swamp and solve so many issues. Everyone wants campaign finance reform and lobby reform - well - who is going to spend millions of dollars electing a person who will only be in for 1 or maybe 2 terms and never amass the power that comes with being in office for decades? Let them waste their money.

As far as fraud - it's real, it happens. Who is responsible may be a more appropriate debate - but I think we all know it happens and you'd have to be a fool to think that people don't vote for their dead parents ever, etc. This may surprise you, but while I'm against the mail-in voting we currently have and used, I would be more open to having some form of digital/online voting. I feel like being able to login and see my own vote and have a record of my voting will help me monitor fraudulent activity that could occur on my "account" - and electronic voting can implement safeguards against fraud and identity issues that you cannot do with paper voting. In other words, I'm open to the discussion even though I don't know how it would be implemented sufficiently.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd like to see a real audit and investigation into the 2020 election results. If it only turns out that 10 dead people voted, and not enough to change the results... that is one thing. If every dead person happened to vote for the same guy, that tells us something else. LOL

How did we vote on just one day for over a hundred years... and NOW we somehow need a month of early voting and mail-in ballots to make it happen?? Such nonsense designed purely to cheat. Just make it a one day national holiday so everyone can vote in person, with at most one week of early voting in person to be more flexible for people's schedules. Election results decided that night. No digital machine votes. All paper ballots.
Done.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd like to see a real audit and investigation into the 2020 election results. If it only turns out that 10 dead people voted, and not enough to change the results... that is one thing. If every dead person happened to vote for the same guy, that tells us something else. LOL

How did we vote on just one day for over a hundred years... and NOW we somehow need a month of early voting and mail-in ballots to make it happen?? Such nonsense designed purely to cheat. Just make it a one day national holiday so everyone can vote in person, with at most one week of early voting in person to be more flexible for people's schedules. Election results decided that night. No digital machine votes. All paper ballots.
Done.
I think that is the big thing - an actual investigation into what went down. Honestly, all it takes is a single vote to invalidate Biden's presidency - if he was behind it. A real investigation and discussion is what most people want, and it is obvious that is exactly what the politicians don't want to happen.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sure does. China plans to become the world’s largest superpower within the next 30 years. It had to be a bold move to take the US out of the picture, and the other countries around the world were necessary and insignificant casualties along the way.

Appointing the Biden administration on top of the COVID implications ensures China’s rise of power and the decline of our own. The US government will be content to have friendly relations with China in exchange for their own person financial gains.

The Paris Climate Accord itself is microcosm of this ultimate goal as well.
Don’t forget to add WHO in there as well.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think that is the big thing - an actual investigation into what went down. Honestly, all it takes is a single vote to invalidate Biden's presidency - if he was behind it. A real investigation and discussion is what most people want, and it is obvious that is exactly what the politicians don't want to happen.

Whats funny is that later that same day CiaNN already posted as Rand being ridiculous....wut? Did we see the same interview?

Rand Paul's ridiculous answer on whether the election was 'stolen'