Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Is Biden leaving any stone unturned in his endeavors to crush our economy and jobs?
You realise that the Keystone pipeline extension hadn't even started yet? And that the job would have only been for a few months?

The people who would have built it would have been just as 'unemployed' once it was done?

Basically what you're describing is the nature of contractor work. They lost the contract. If that was their sole breadmaker in life, they would be in the same position within a year anyway after the job was done.

Maybe if they wanted more stable work they should have made better life choices

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No lol.

He wasn't in politics during ww1. He was a private.

The decisions were made by the republic at the time because they thought they would win the war. At the end of ww1, the treaty of Versailles was signed, which Hitler despised. It was basically because of the treaty being signed that Hitler became who he was
germany had a economy good enough for hitler to make germany's army a real badass.

you can't really believe that the german economy hitler took over was worse than it was after hitler's defeat in WW2-eh?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
germany had a economy good enough for hitler to make germany's army a real badass.

you can't really believe that the german economy hitler took over was worse than it was after hitler's defeat in WW2-eh?
What?

Literally Google "hyperinflation Germany" and read up on it lol.

It was absolutely worse in the 1920s. At a point in time where 250 marks could buy a loaf of bread, a few months later you needed a few trillion marks. It was absolutely stupid how worthless the currency was. Kids used to make arts and crafts with it because of how worthless it was.

Then they introduced a new currency which helped the economy and Germany started rebuilding

Reactions: ax1
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You realise that the Keystone pipeline extension hadn't even started yet? And that the job would have only been for a few months?

The people who would have built it would have been just as 'unemployed' once it was done?

Basically what you're describing is the nature of contractor work. They lost the contract. If that was their sole breadmaker in life, they would be in the same position within a year anyway after the job was done.

Maybe if they wanted more stable work they should have made better life choices
I’m less concerned about the short term jobs involved in the construction of the pipeline, it’s the longer term energy independence that is more sacred in my eyes.

Above that, I’m more rattled about the bogus Paris climate accord hoax, and the weakening of our border security/immigration policy.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
lady looks like a dude...in all honesty looks like ben franklin!!!
Thats your transgender, out of shape, health advisor..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What?

Literally Google "hyperinflation Germany" and read up on it lol.

It was absolutely worse in the 1920s. At a point in time where 250 marks could buy a loaf of bread, a few months later you needed a few trillion marks. It was absolutely stupid how worthless the currency was. Kids used to make arts and crafts with it because of how worthless it was.

Then they introduced a new currency which helped the economy and Germany started rebuilding
so the economy hitler had when he took over was worse than it was after WW2? i find that hard to believe, tbh.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
More reasons for poor people to make alot of babies, maybe more than ever.

Notice, the push for this is to make this permanent....Looks like its the first step to UBI.

Senior Democrats drafting plan to give parents $3,000 per child in Biden stimulus

• By Jeff Stein The Washington Post
WASHINGTON — Senior Democratic lawmakers are moving to fulfill President Joe Biden’s desire to expand the child tax credit by drafting legislation that would direct the Internal Revenue Service to send recurring monthly payments to tens of millions of American families, according to officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity to share knowledge of the internal discussion.
Under one draft of the plan being discussed, the IRS would be tasked with depositing checks worth $300 every month per child younger than 6, as well as $250 every month per child aged 6 to 17. That would amount to $3,600 over the course of the year for young children, as well as $3,000 a year for older children, the officials said.

Unlike the stimulus checks, the Biden administration and Democratic lawmakers are hoping to make these child benefits a permanent government program that would continue in future years, according to three senior Democratic officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss internal planning. The current proposal only calls for the expanded benefit to be enacted for one year, after which Democrats widely hope political pressure will force Congress to extend them. The benefit would be phased out for affluent Americans, though the precise income level has not been determined.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I haven't had much time to keep up here the last couple days...gotta catch up. But I just saw this and thought of you guys. I have never heard of Sowell and I found what he had to say to be highly intelligent and even a little mind bending.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I haven't had much time to keep up here the last couple days...gotta catch up. But I just saw this and thought of you guys. I have never heard of Sowell and I found what he had to say to be highly intelligent and even a little mind bending.

wow-surprised you haven't heard of sowell

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
More reasons for poor people to make alot of babies, maybe more than ever.

Notice, the push for this is to make this permanent....Looks like its the first step to UBI.

Senior Democrats drafting plan to give parents $3,000 per child in Biden stimulus
It could be UBI motivated. On the other hand, it could also be an effort to help ensure there are plenty of young vulnerable minds to brainwash in schools etc..

It’s motivated by something malicious. We can rest assured of that

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It could be UBI motivated. On the other hand, it could also be an effort to help ensure there are plenty of young vulnerable minds to brainwash in schools etc..

It’s motivated by something malicious. We can rest assured of that
My wife was like shyt, we should have triplets, that would get us $900 a month for 17 years!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I had to go home early today from work today as I have cold symptoms. Of course I developed them after getting to work, and I could have worked through them. On the off chance that I am COVID positive, I certainly didn’t want to be that person who was irresponsible.

So test will be back tomorrow morning. Meanwhile, I will obviously be off again tomorrow regardless, and am semi quarantining in my house from my GF. Which honestly isn’t much different than any other day. :sneaky:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I had to go home early today from work today as I have cold symptoms. Of course I developed them after getting to work, and I could have worked through them. On the off chance that I am COVID positive, I certainly didn’t want to be that person who was irresponsible.

So test will be back tomorrow morning. Meanwhile, I will obviously be off again tomorrow regardless, and am semi quarantining in my house from my GF. Which honestly isn’t much different than any other day. :sneaky:
Your not immune to the flu, right? It’s not like the flu disappeared from the face of the earth.

Do they check for flu too? Or just call whatever the hell you have Covid-1984?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Kids were given notes to play with because of how worthless the currency had become. WW2 would have cost Germany a lot of money, however WW1 absolutely shattered their economy because the Govt printed unbacked currency.

For comparison, in 1914, 4.2 German Marks was equal to 1 US Dollar. In 1923 the exchange rate was 4.2 trillion German Marks to 1 US Dollar.

That's not to say WW2 didn't cause Germany any economic harm, but the period after WW1 was exceptionally devastating.

Zimbabwe is also famous for recently having a worthless currency

so the economy hitler had when he took over was worse than it was after WW2? i find that hard to believe, tbh.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kids were given notes to play with because of how worthless the currency had become. WW2 would have cost Germany a lot of money, however WW1 absolutely shattered their economy because the Govt printed unbacked currency.

For comparison, in 1914, 4.2 German Marks was equal to 1 US Dollar. In 1923 the exchange rate was 4.2 trillion German Marks to 1 US Dollar.

That's not to say WW2 didn't cause Germany any economic harm, but the period after WW1 was exceptionally devastating.

View attachment 201615
And after WWII they were in great position to revive the economy.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
And after WWII they were in great position to revive the economy.
When we look back on WW2, we are often confused at how so many people in Germany were able to turn a blind eye, or even actively participate, in the persecution of Jews. From the beginning stages at moving them into ghettos, to the later stages which involved moving them into camps. But when you look at Germany post WW1, and the constant rhetoric that Jews and communists had led to Germany losing the war and caused the extreme poverty, it made sense that resentment was high, which gave people like Hitler enormous power.

When people start to believe their suffering is the direct result of another group, that group becomes the enemy and everything they do is an act of war.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your not immune to the flu, right? It’s not like the flu disappeared from the face of the earth.

I know you didnt ask me, but this past Wednesday one of my colleagues tested positive for Influenza B. He had received covid vaccination #2 the day before, came to work with symptoms of a fever, muscle aches, just feeling like shît...he thought it was side effects from the vaccine. They had him tested for COVID as well as Flu A&B and he popped for flu B. It was honestly a shock to everyone.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Zimbabwe is also famous for recently having a worthless currency

View attachment 201615
so, you keep sidetracking the question...was the economy hitler started with better or worse than after WW2?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When we look back on WW2, we are often confused at how so many people in Germany were able to turn a blind eye, or even actively participate, in the persecution of Jews. From the beginning stages at moving them into ghettos, to the later stages which involved moving them into camps. But when you look at Germany post WW1, and the constant rhetoric that Jews and communists had led to Germany losing the war and caused the extreme poverty, it made sense that resentment was high, which gave people like Hitler enormous power.

When people start to believe their suffering is the direct result of another group, that group becomes the enemy and everything they do is an act of war.
look at farrakhan today...and the guy who is credited with biden winning primary [jim clyburn] refuses to denounce farrakhan, many think he is a supporter/follower.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Screenshot_20210123-163259_Instagram.jpg

Corn Pop was a bad dude.....

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

No flu test. If I experience ”influenza-like-illness” (fever, cough, malaise, body aches) and my test comes back negative- I am still to remain out of work for 48 hrs and call employee health if my symptoms don’t improve. I suspect they might consider a flu test at that point.

They gave me a very detailed outline of symptoms and the resulting restrictions or actions. One criteria is that I don’t have a fever of 100 degrees or higher for at least 24 hours- without the use of acetaminophen or ibuprofen. Well guess what, I’m not going to feel like ass and not take any of those drugs for 24 hours just to find out. Incidentally, I didn't have a fever just a few hours ago, but that was after taking 400mg of ibuprofen a few hours prior.

Malaise? That’s how I feel at baseline! If I work this chart right, I won’t be allowed to enter that place again for the rest of the year even without a positive China virus test!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My 2A friends, if you had the option would you buy another .300 blackout or buy a 10mm pistol (caveat, 10mm is a 10.5” barrel). It would be my car gun (if I were theoretically doing this - but I’m asking for a friend).

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I feel like I can’t trust what you say historically due to you destructive liberal and political views that aren’t logical. I’ll try my best. Stand by.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My 2A friends, if you had the option would you buy another .300 blackout or buy a 10mm pistol (caveat, 10mm is a 10.5” barrel). It would be my car gun (if I were theoretically doing this - but I’m asking for a friend).
10.5 pistol? Do you mean "AR-other?"

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why are these two calibers the only options in consideration? I would buy another of same caliber for backup only if you have very solid ammunition preps. Also, 10mm is a great round but if you don’t have a 9mm I would go that
Route first for multiple reasons. Long story short, can you give us more insight into your thought process and current situation?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why are these two calibers the only options in consideration? I would buy another of same caliber for backup only if you have very solid ammunition preps. Also, 10mm is a great round but if you don’t have a 9mm I would go that
Route first for multiple reasons. Long story short, can you give us more insight into your thought process and current situation?
My friend has MULTIPLE rifles and pistols. It’s really just to add another to his collection and have a dedicated truck gun, yanno just in case aliens land or something while out. Ammo isn’t a problem lol

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m the current situation we’re in, I wouldn’t buy either one. 300 BLK ammo is expensive and is even more now and even harder to get. 10mm is the about there same. Never been a fan of it either. My recommendation would be get a 9mm and an AR 5.56 if you can find one.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’m the current situation we’re in, I wouldn’t buy either one. 300 BLK ammo is expensive and is even more now and even harder to get. 10mm is the about there same. Never been a fan of it either. My recommendation would be get a 9mm and an AR 5.56 if you can find one.
In New York 10mm has been on the shelf and lower cost, 5.56 and 9mm the hardest to find and more expensive....but in a SHTF situation Id bet you would find way more people who can hand you 5.56 and 9mm over 10mm.

The more I read on the interent it seems like people have different issues depending on where they live. Id personally get the 5.56 and 9mm myself but I wish I had a additional 10mm and 7.62 on hand for more fun at the range, although 22lr gives me alot of fun and was lucky a few times at walmart fresh off the truck stock.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I tested negative. At least I got a day off out of it.

Now I can catch up on the Biden administration path of destruction.

I feel like this video make me lose the few brain cells I had left.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
More assaults on our vets from the deep state who never gave a crap about them but wanna earn political points for taking out "domestic terrorists" so the can get more taxpayer stolen funding on their way to do something about this.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would probably do 10mm. If they try to revive the rifle ammo through a pistol white letter again you won’t have much to worry about. Plus in a self defense situation and at the range self defense happens in the pistol caliber will be better to avoid collateral damage. That 10mm bullet is amazing.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would probably do 10mm. If they try to revive the rifle ammo through a pistol white letter again you won’t have much to worry about. Plus in a self defense situation and at the range self defense happens in the pistol caliber will be better to avoid collateral damage. That 10mm bullet is amazing.
What do you mean by "pistol white letter?"

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Geez Joe, where was this honesty before you were placed in office? No that it would have changed the trajectory of you being appointed to the presidency by your peers, so who am I kidding. 🤷‍♂️

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What do you mean by "pistol white letter?"
ATF issuing guidance on classification. We call them white letters. For instance when they tried to go after pistol braces and tried to determine what classified as a pistol or a rifle. On that letter they listed ammo as a defining factor.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ATF issuing guidance on classification. We call them white letters. For instance when they tried to go after pistol braces and tried to determine what classified as a pistol or a rifle. On that letter they listed ammo as a defining factor.
So it’s possible even a Ruger PC9 full sized carbine rifle may be classified as a pistol just because it uses 9mm?

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So it’s possible even a Ruger PC9 full sized carbine rifle may be classified as a pistol just because it uses 9mm?
No. Historically the ATF doesn’t ever make items allowable. They only add restrictions.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My first handgun I almost purchased was a vp9sk. Decided against it because of the palm swell :(

.300blk out with a suppressor and subsonic ammo is astonishingly quiet lol
I carried a VP9SK for awhile. Great gun. I love the paddle mag release on HKs. I may get back to a VP9SK when they make the compact with optic cut slide.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
About to be a lot of folks claiming someone broke into their homes and stole their guns if this crap keeps up.
I saw some videos on how easy it’s to break into many safes, even those huge thick ones.

For now I just hide them the best I can if I leave for a while.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like I said, ammo isn’t a problem. I’m looking at something as a dedicated truck gun. 5.56 velocity fall off out of a short barrel isn’t worth it in my opinion. We have enough 5.56 and .223 guns.

All of my carry guns are 9mm - so I don’t want another 9mm.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like I said ammo isn’t a problem. I’m looking at something as a dedicated truck gun. 5.56 velocity fall off out of a short barrel isn’t worth it in my opinion. We have enough 5.56 and .223 guns.

All of my carry guns are 9mm.
Have you checked out a Ruger PC9 carbine? It includes a factory glock magazine conversion and the best part about it is that it’s a quick takedown rifle. A little in the heavy side. They made a police version back in the 90s.

I have that and a Glock on my possible radar once I get a permit.