Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it only takes a 1 vote majority to strip right to run for office. you are right it's not automatic, but i am struggling to figure the true motivation for this impeachment thing since trump will have left office before a senate trial begins.

btw-where is biden? i haven't heard where he stands, didn't he say the democrat party is now his party?
Assuming Dump isnt playing tricks all along, Id say its clearly because they hate him they want to destroy his legacy and power has completely intoxicated them.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tinfoilrefresh.com?

I liked:

ifyouthoughtdumpwasbatshytcrazywaitutillax1runsthemug.com

But it is already taken.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How glorious would it be to have him convicted but not stripped of his right to run? That would go up Pelosi's butt sideways.
i still want to hear from biden--he can't think this last second impeachment bullshyt is in any way healing or uniting?

if we had journalists who actually do their job they would be hunting biden down and asking him hard questions about this--since he claims to be head of the democrat party, anything they do has to have his approval-right?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i still want to hear from biden--he can't think this last second impeachment bullshyt is in any way healing or uniting?

if we had journalists who actually do their job they would be hunting biden down and asking him hard questions about this--since he claims to be head of the democrat party, anything they do has to have his approval-right?
I agree, but I would be careful of posting anything saying "hunting Biden down" with Google out there crawling.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Assuming Dump isnt playing tricks all along, Id say its clearly because they hate him they want to destroy his legacy and power has completely intoxicated them.
yeah, you are more than likely right, it seems that along with big tech they have mostly silenced dissent...i even saw where they were considering criminalizing dissent-really doesn't surprise me to be honest.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree, but I would be careful of posting anything saying "hunting Biden down" with Google out there crawling.
lol...tbh, i am praying for bidens health and safety, kamala is the one who frightens me-in more ways than one!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

There are alot of good journalists really, but they are either shut out by the mainstream where when you go to work and check your coat you also have to check your opinions, or they simply blow your car up.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
lol...tbh, i am praying for bidens health and safety, kamala is the one who frightens me-in more ways than one!!!
Biden is not capable of any control. He is just a facade. Kamala already is the president.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There are alot of good journalists really, but they are either shut out by the mainstream where when you go to work and check your coat you also have to check your opinions, or they simply blow your car up.
if journalists had been doing their jobs starting 5 years ago it never would have come to this.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The truth is if they ever get anybody for anything, I mean anything at all in life the lawyers will detail your entire social media history and use anything you have said in the past against you in the court of law. The Jury will more than likely never get the context you were expressing yourself, so everybody does need to be careful and understand the risks.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if journalists had been doing their jobs starting 5 years ago it never would have come to this.
5 years ago they were already all propagandists, this is exactly what they wanted. If you want journalism you have to go independent and online while it is still here. I always tell people to start with wikileaks.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The truth is if they ever get anybody for anything, I mean anything at all in life the lawyers will detail your entire social media history and use anything you have said in the past against you in the court of law. The Jury will more than likely never get the context you were expressing yourself, so everybody does need to be careful and understand the risks.
Yeah, but I am sure certain phrases automatically get flagged for investigation.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, but I am sure certain phrases automatically get flagged for investigation.
Oh yeah good you remind us of that, its just not worth it. They do this in china quite extensively, and as we all know, well hopefully you all know china is the testing ground and there are more than a handful of people in washington slowly importing their style of futuristic tyranny over here.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
but...but...but.... biden said he was going to be president for all Americans and was going to heal and unite!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wait a minute, didn't biden get elected by convincing white suburban women that trump was a tyrant and democrats were the good guys?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now they are pushing bullshyt that our troops are white supremacists terrorists and that its a big rising problem that it needs to be addressed. Oh, and a picture of a military officer with a MAGA hat, this is the definition of terrorism. Its not just 75 million civilians that are terrorists, but especially our own troops.

So who knows, maybe they will arrest Groper Joe before he is inaugurated, I hope.

Oh and I just found out Groper Joe just picked another cabinet member for Secretary of Defense simply on the basis the guy is a minority....and he will deal with our racist extremists insurrectionist armed forces.

The military has a hate group problem. But it doesn't know how bad it's gotten.

The rise of extremism in the ranks is seen as a "crisis issue" but the military's efforts to weed out radicals are "haphazard" at best.

The Pentagon is confronting a resurgence of white supremacy and other right-wing ideologies in the ranks and is scrambling to track how acute the problem has become in the Trump era.

It's an issue that has simmered in the military for years, but is now front and center following signs that former military personnel played a role in the deadly attack on the U.S. Capitol last week.

Tackling the influence of hate groups, racist propaganda and anti-government sentiment in the officer corps and enlisted ranks must be an immediate task for Joe Biden’s pick for secretary of Defense, retired Gen. Lloyd Austin, according to lawmakers, retired military leaders and experts on extremism. If confirmed, Austin would be the first Black defense secretary.

Full story link below:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wait a minute, didn't biden get elected by convincing white suburban women that trump was a tyrant and democrats were the good guys?
You just have a hate problem bro, perhaps you should be silenced on here and sent to a re-education camp so you can deal with your nazi'ish extremist supremacist senior citizen hating views and reform yourself.

Just get used to hearing that, its going to be a looonnnggg year.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My friend told me to make sure the guy I chat with is not a Trumper... little does she know, I’m a fucking Trumper...

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@HIT4ME

Have you served a term in office? If not, you have my vote.

Yes, I have had office jobs in my past and have tons of street cred in my county. Once I step foot in the city which is my old stomping grounds, that's were I got the name BOSSMAN. You don't wanna know what they call me here in the county.

So yes, I have about as much if not more experience than Obama did so I should be good for 8 years? You in? You can be my Vice and you can write my speeches.

Comprende' ?

See that, even a lil bilingual.

再见
Zàijiàn

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone see the pics of the so called "MOB" dragging capitol police? You know the one that MSM is going crazy over?

Well just wait cause the officer has spoken and asked those crazy white trumpers for help and to get him out of there from some injuries he sustained previously from the "actual idiots". He is praising these people, thanking these people for saving him. Might not make it to MSM but its being covered here locally.

Just another grand example of our MSM just finding pics and making there own story behind it.

Probably cause it was them crazy white trumpers pulling a black CP officer to safety. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Last edited:
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Agreed.

The people who say there was no voter fraud are hated by the Trumps.
You conveniently ignored all the mathematical evidence.

Let's start with some honest answers to some simple questions.

To begin our journey:

Do you believe that it is more likely a county with 5 voters in it will have a 100% turn out, or do you believe it is more likely a county with 500,000 voters will have a 100% turnout?

@HIT4ME

Have you served a term in office? If not, you have my vote.

Yes, I have had office jobs in my past and have tons of street cred in my county. Once I step foot in the city which is my old stomping grounds, that's were I got the name BOSSMAN. You don't wanna know what they call me here in the county.

So yes, I have about as much if not more experience than Obama did so I should be good for 8 years? You in? You can be my Vice and you can write my speeches.

Comprende' ?

See that, even a lil bilingual.

再见
Zàijiàn
I have not served any term, but I was hoping to be your running mate! Haha.

I bet you are more qualified than Obama was, who isn't really? And it looks like you are actually somewhat TRIlingual in that post.

.....Side note on my theory on election fraud. It looks like Madison, WI is pre-emptively boarding up its windows on the capital building. Why would they do that? I mean, Biden won by a landslide there I thought. Everyone there should be thrilled, no rioting, right? Or are they worried that maybe they didn't have 100% turnout from their democrats?

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
"I would like to announce on behalf of the American people, we have to make sure that our leaders are held accountable. We cannot have a president of the United States that is willing to abuse the power of the office of the presidency and be easily bought off by foreign governments, Chinese energy companies, Ukrainian energy companies.
"So, on Jan. 21, I will be filing articles of impeachment on Joe Biden."

"If they want to lower the bar on what impeachment is then, yes, let's roll with it," Greene said. "Americans want this to happen. Americans are sick and tired and fed up.
"We don't need a man serving in the presidency of the United States who is guilty of committing the crime of abuse of power and is under investigation with Hunter Biden's laptop, his very own son. This is not the direction our country needs to go in and I hope my Republican colleagues agree with me."

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Worth watching, but won't get much press and is probably banned on Twitter.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey Vice!!!!

Can you give me a tutorial on how to post video?
It is easy...if you are on YouTube just click share, copy link and then come here and paste the link to the YouTube video in your post and it takes care of the rest!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Now they are pushing bullshyt that our troops are white supremacists terrorists and that its a big rising problem that it needs to be addressed. Oh, and a picture of a military officer with a MAGA hat, this is the definition of terrorism. Its not just 75 million civilians that are terrorists, but especially our own troops.

So who knows, maybe they will arrest Groper Joe before he is inaugurated, I hope.

Oh and I just found out Groper Joe just picked another cabinet member for Secretary of Defense simply on the basis the guy is a minority....and he will deal with our racist extremists insurrectionist armed forces.

The military has a hate group problem. But it doesn't know how bad it's gotten.

The rise of extremism in the ranks is seen as a "crisis issue" but the military's efforts to weed out radicals are "haphazard" at best.

The Pentagon is confronting a resurgence of white supremacy and other right-wing ideologies in the ranks and is scrambling to track how acute the problem has become in the Trump era.

It's an issue that has simmered in the military for years, but is now front and center following signs that former military personnel played a role in the deadly attack on the U.S. Capitol last week.

Tackling the influence of hate groups, racist propaganda and anti-government sentiment in the officer corps and enlisted ranks must be an immediate task for Joe Biden’s pick for secretary of Defense, retired Gen. Lloyd Austin, according to lawmakers, retired military leaders and experts on extremism. If confirmed, Austin would be the first Black defense secretary.

Full story link below:

View attachment 201150
The response to this pic kills me. Just because the guy has a US Army name tape on his vest the left thinks he’s still active duty. The Army hasn’t worn the ACU pattern since 2019. The rifle he’s carrying is a personally owned weapon and so is the plate carrier. I love how some people jump to conclusions. It’s such bullshit!!!!

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lol, Im a step ahead, not only have I not voted for a person who was already in office for a single term, I havent voted a single person who already was in office for over a decade!

And WTF, didnt I already start this movement???? Always trying to steal my thunder, huh????? LMFAO!
Ive always thought the last person who should be a politician is a person who WANTS to be a politician, it only seems to attract the wrong type as a career. Maybe it should be like national service where eveyone has to do their bit for the country or jury duty, along those lines anyway

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wonder about actions and reactions in the military once Biden takes office. He already has a task force looking to allow transvestites in the military. Will he add 1000 transvestite soldiers and lose 100,000 soldiers from middle America? Will the 50 million Americans who think the election was stolen no longer enlist or re-enlist?

Everyone focuses on what they are adding. But not many look at what we are losing as a consequence. Or consequences in general....

Back in the day, we Marines would not be happy campers with this ****-show brewing.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wonder about actions and reactions in the military once Biden takes office. He already has a task force looking to allow transvestites in the military. Will he add 1000 transvestite soldiers and lose 100,000 soldiers from middle America? Will the 50 million Americans who think the election was stolen no longer enlist or re-enlist?

Everyone focuses on what they are adding. But not many look at what we are losing as a consequence. Or consequences in general....

Back in the day, we Marines would not be happy campers with this ****-show brewing.
Times haven’t changed that much. If they want to purge Maga supporters from the military they will be in for a rude awakening once the dust clears. I can’t speak for the military as a whole, but combat arms....yeah it would be pretty much depleted lol.

I’m still trying to figure out why they are worried about political leanings of our warfighters...shooting bad guys is the mission, they are not PR people out to make people feel good.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The political leanings of our military is a question because right now because troops are being placed around the Capitol. And I honestly don't know which way they are going to aim. Is it a coup or a counter coup... or a coup to counter the counter-coup???

We have two sets of facts, two slants to the news, complete opposite opinions, two different conclusions. To everything.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The response to this pic kills me. Just because the guy has a US Army name tape on his vest the left thinks he’s still active duty. The Army hasn’t worn the ACU pattern since 2019. The rifle he’s carrying is a personally owned weapon and so is the plate carrier. I love how some people jump to conclusions. It’s such bullshit!!!!
Warning, put your tinfoil armor before reading this post:

Its psychops and it works. Its a war on your mind.

FYI, I seen the documents, they already had all returning vets on the DHS terrorist watchlist since the early Bareback Hussein Obobo era.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The political leanings of our military is a question because right now because troops are being placed around the Capitol. And I honestly don't know which way they are going to aim. Is it a coup or a counter coup... or a coup to counter the counter-coup???

We have two sets of facts, two slants to the news, complete opposite opinions, two different conclusions. To everything.
If voting record is any indicator only 40-45% of them lean in any direction. Remember majority are 17-25 years old. All I know is I don’t run into many liberals.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Ron Paul is still trying to have our military's votes counted from 2008.

Talk about election fraud!

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Back in my day, the Marines were easily 80% republicans and would follow Reagan through the gates of hell and back.

I suspect there is a similar strong affinity for Trump, especially after the Obama years. But I don't know for sure...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will the 50 million Americans who think the election was stolen no longer enlist or re-enlist?
They run the education system and always go after the young people. In combination of censorship of political thought both in schools and on the mainstream media they have what they want.

On a separate note, they have no problem dumping 18 year old kids on the battlefield of war, at the same time they dont want a 17 year old having a "battle" rifle and practicing their 2A rights depriving them of precious skills they can acquire that may save their ass one day.

I’m still trying to figure out why they are worried about political leanings of our warfighters...shooting bad guys is the mission, they are not PR people out to make people feel good.
Perhaps its because Dump has been the least pro-war Prez in decades and they are worried about the most hardcore resistors once Groper Joe starts expanding all the wars again.

Im willing to bet a liberal woman will be General, maybe a black woman within the first year.....or just something that is black and liberal and lets not offend people with characterizationzzz.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here we go, I spent some time finding this but got it. It's from 2009.

Operation vigilant eagle, nothing new but never talked about. Thanks Obobo!

Whats alarming is the vagueness of "disgruntled." As we know now today, this is simply wearing a MAGA hat. Its thought police, guilty until proven innocent.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
“When you tear out a man’s tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you’re only telling the world that you fear what he might say.”

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Back in my day, the Marines were easily 80% republicans and would follow Reagan through the gates of hell and back.

I suspect there is a similar strong affinity for Trump, especially after the Obama years. But I don't know for sure...
When Obama was elected it took months for them to update the DA photos going into facilities. Trump had a pic up day 1. I see plenty of Maga gear (masks, shirts, and etc while off duty.) I cannot confirm or deny seeing Maga flags on vehicles down range. I’m curious to see how long it takes them to hang pedo joe on the wall. My thinking is it’s hard to go around the world fighting terrorists, communists, and pirates and then have the fucking head **** head hanging on the wall at work.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here we go, I spent some time finding this but got it. It's from 2009.

Operation vigilant eagle, nothing new but never talked about. Thanks Obobo!

Whats alarming is the vagueness of "disgruntled." As we know now today, this is simply wearing a MAGA hat. Its thought police, guilty until proven innocent.

View attachment 201164
Whoa. That's legit? Messed up.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When Obama was elected it took months for them to update the DA photos going into facilities. Trump had a pic up day 1. I see plenty of Maga gear (masks, shirts, and etc while off duty.) I cannot confirm or deny seeing Maga flags on vehicles down range. I’m curious to see how long it takes them to hang pedo joe on the wall. My thinking is it’s hard to go around the world fighting terrorists, communists, and pirates and then have the fucking head **** head hanging on the wall at work.
It will get worse when he drops from all the drugs he takes and his photo gets replaced by this...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whoa. That's legit? Messed up.
Operation Vigilante Eagle is legit imo, it ...not sure if that image I posted was an actual memo or just a summary going around. Its harder for me to find stuff these days and I stopped looking

I see there there is a small wiki page about it, the Wall Street Journal covered it in 2009.