Donald Trump running for president

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thankful??! That's disgusting. His military service and his status as a war hero are off limits. You're better than that, I hope.
Honestly, I didn’t know much about him myself. After a simple search, there doesn’t seem to be a whole lotta love for him in general.
A war hero for being a rebel not following orders and getting caught by the enemy?

McCain also is a mass murdering Military Industrial Complex lunatic who deserves to have his grave moved to Gitmo.
That appears to be the overwhelming consensus!

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly, I didn’t know much about him myself. After a simple search, there doesn’t seem to be a whole lotta love for him in general.

That appears to be the overwhelming consensus!
He is a good song writer too,

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
You're creepy as hell. But yeah, that's where I live. Born and raised in the South and a proud vet, since you're so strangely interested. What about you? Because I'm not checking your profile.
So Cal...and yes, very creepy because I clicked in your profile...

Stalker status

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So Cal...and yes, very creepy because I clicked in your profile...

Stalker status
Stop being so creepy, Manifesto!!!!! Hahaha 🤪

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
He is a good song writer too,

So, I dislike McCain. I think he, like almost every other career politician, has sold Americans down the river for their own personal gain. However, I do agree with SOME of what he says in this video. Basically I agree that you should never point a gun at someone or something that you are not prepared to destroy and pointing a gun as a threat is a bad idea. This is true on an individual level and also true on an international/macro level. Threats are one thing, but at some point you have to bring force. The only true control you have over someone else is to physically dominate them, all other forms of control require the person being controlled to accept the control of the controller/agree to give them control.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, I dislike McCain. I think he, like almost every other career politician, has sold Americans down the river for their own personal gain. However, I do agree with SOME of what he says in this video. Basically I agree that you should never point a gun at someone or something that you are not prepared to destroy and pointing a gun as a threat is a bad idea. This is true on an individual level and also true on an international/macro level. Threats are one thing, but at some point you have to bring force. The only true control you have over someone else is to physically dominate them, all other forms of control require the person being controlled to accept the control of the controller/agree to give them control.
Well in some levels I agree, but then I guess in the 60s the Russians should have launched their nukes on us from Cuba and diplomacy simply should always be thrown out the door.

China has their Nukes pointed at us right now, should they just go ahead and push that button?

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only true control you have over someone else is to physically dominate them, all other forms of control require the person being controlled to accept the control of the controller/agree to give them control.
Tell that to Gandhi! LOL

Anyways off topic from that statement, there is nothing more powerful than the color green.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fuq diplomacy, all you need is big ballz and a lunatic with a twitchy finger. Make America great again!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well in some levels I agree, but then I guess in the 60s the Russians should have launched their nukes on us from Cuba and diplomacy simply always be thrown out the door.

China has their Nukes pointed at us right now, should they just go ahead and push that button?
Those nukes are pointed at us because we have threatened them economically. They can escalate if they choose - or they can choose to allow us some leeway by not escalating - but they have to CHOOSE to let our sanctions stand by not pushing that button. If they choose to escalate, one side is going to turn out to be physically dominant and will win. Ultimately, if they do, they are going to be in a world of hurt - both sides will. That mutual destruction hopefully is enough of a deterrent to prevent them from escalating and being in a place where they don't want to further escalate but decide that it is better to give up some things (and thus give us more control) than to escalate. I'm not saying that other methods of cohersion aren't appropriate or useful, just that ultimately - there is only ONE true way to control someone who isn't willing to comply.

Just like trying to limit someone's supply of a resource....in order for my limit to work 100% I have to have physical control of that resource somehow. Either an ally gives me control, or I take it by force. Of course, it fails if the person being deprived of the resource can go in and physically take it.

As a matter of fact, the force China could bring to us is a real reason why we are using economics over the military - it's trying to give them a chance to give over some of what we want, more willingly.

The same held true of Russia. But the threat was great enough to both sides that diplomacy was agreed upon as a better option. But both sides had to agree - either one of them could have gone the route of force and then someone loses; and both sides likely get hurt badly.

Tell that to Gandhi! LOL

Anyways off topic from that statement, there is nothing more powerful than the color green.
It would have been easy to just go in and shoot Gandhi in the head. It would have been a super easy assassination. The choice was made NOT to eliminate him. The threat of force from others is what gave Gandhi his power. If they shot him, there would have been an uprising like you've rarely seen; and maybe force brought from other countries. He would have been a mouse who killed the lion. They chose to give him that control because the use of force would have brought stronger force down on them.

Also, money is worthless in reality. It is just a measure of resources, not an actual resource. If someone can come in and physically take your resources then your money doesn't mean anything. The only reason it has any value is because the majority of people, many of whom can bear substantial force, agree that it is valuable and that it represents a right to resources. But when the Zombie apocalypse is here and Dixon shows up at your house in the middle of the night because you have a freezer full of food...he isn't going to say, "I'll just eat my cash instead." You are either going to have to physically dominate, or lose your food. Unless, you can give him a good reason for HIM to decide not to take your food if he does dominate you.

But we, as a society, have become so disconnected from reality that we think money or diplomacy is true force. It is not. It is ineffective without the force to back it up. And you know this, because you bought a gun; you aren't going to try to negotiate with an intruder without having force to bear.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Fuq diplomacy, all you need is big ballz and a lunatic with a twitchy finger. Make America great again!
For the record - this is not what I'm saying; diplomacy has a purpose.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those nukes are pointed at us because we have threatened them economically. They can escalate if they choose - or they can choose to allow us some leeway by not escalating - but they have to CHOOSE to let our sanctions stand by not pushing that button. If they choose to escalate, one side is going to turn out to be physically dominant and will win. Ultimately, if they do, they are going to be in a world of hurt - both sides will. That mutual destruction hopefully is enough of a deterrent to prevent them from escalating and being in a place where they don't want to further escalate but decide that it is better to give up some things (and thus give us more control) than to escalate. I'm not saying that other methods of cohersion aren't appropriate or useful, just that ultimately - there is only ONE true way to control someone who isn't willing to comply.

Just like trying to limit someone's supply of a resource....in order for my limit to work 100% I have to have physical control of that resource somehow. Either an ally gives me control, or I take it by force. Of course, it fails if the person being deprived of the resource can go in and physically take it.

As a matter of fact, the force China could bring to us is a real reason why we are using economics over the military - it's trying to give them a chance to give over some of what we want, more willingly.

The same held true of Russia. But the threat was great enough to both sides that diplomacy was agreed upon as a better option. But both sides had to agree - either one of them could have gone the route of force and then someone loses; and both sides likely get hurt badly.

It would have been easy to just go in and shoot Gandhi in the head. It would have been a super easy assassination. The choice was made NOT to eliminate him. The threat of force from others is what gave Gandhi his power. If they shot him, there would have been an uprising like you've rarely seen; and maybe force brought from other countries. He would have been a mouse who killed the lion. They chose to give him that control because the use of force would have brought stronger force down on them.

Also, money is worthless in reality. It is just a measure of resources, not an actual resource. If someone can come in and physically take your resources then your money doesn't mean anything. The only reason it has any value is because the majority of people, many of whom can bear substantial force, agree that it is valuable and that it represents a right to resources. But when the Zombie apocalypse is here and Dixon shows up at your house in the middle of the night because you have a freezer full of food...he isn't going to say, "I'll just eat my cash instead." You are either going to have to physically dominate, or lose your food. Unless, you can give him a good reason for HIM to decide not to take your food if he does dominate you.

But we, as a society, have become so disconnected from reality that we think money or diplomacy is true force. It is not. It is ineffective without the force to back it up. And you know this, because you bought a gun; you aren't going to try to negotiate with an intruder without having force to bear.
Dixon shows up at my house he is more than welcome to help himself to my fridge, that goes for you too :)

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dixon shows up at my house he is more than welcome to help himself to my fridge, that goes for you too :)
And me! Ha

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Point taken and likewise! But I think you get the point. If Dixon, The BigT and their buddies show up with AR's and want to take my stuff...I can't really stop them on my own. My best hope is diplomacy, which they don't have to accept. I can only hope they will be willing to accept my accommodating attitude. Haha.

Rubbering is trolling brah
What gives you that idea? But he was a good diversion yesterday, it was fun for a bit.

And me! Ha
After that military men comment, I think you are welcome at anyone's home just so we can see what it is that you learned. Your "diplomacy" will probably be more than welcome.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Point taken and likewise! But I think you get the point. If Dixon, The BigT and their buddies show up with AR's and want to take my stuff...I can't really stop them on my own. My best hope is diplomacy, which they don't have to accept. I can only hope they will be willing to accept my accommodating attitude. Haha.

What gives you that idea? But he was a good diversion yesterday, it was fun for a bit.

After that military men comment, I think you are welcome at anyone's home just so we can see what it is that you learned. Your "diplomacy" will probably be more than welcome.
I agree with that, you word it well, I just don’t think McInsaine rationalizing intermeddling with Iran had any authenticity to it because I think he is just corrupt and abusing his powers. I was directing my comments back to that specifically.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

BigT is like medicare age, are we sure he can hold an AR at this point? He was like 50 back when i joined this forum, he's gotta be frail at this point

hope he doesn't see this...if he does, i'm sure he knows i'm joking

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BigT is like medicare age, are we sure he can hold an AR at this point? He was like 50 back when i joined this forum, he's gotta be frail at this point

AR-9 will suite our buddy well with large foam duck-taped to the recoil pad just to be a little more gentle :)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree with that, you word it well, I just don’t think McInsaine rationalizing intermeddling with Iran had any authenticity to it because I think he is just corrupt and abusing his powers. I was directing my comments back to that specifically.
Haha, yeah...and I am no Mcpain fan myself. But just saying I do agree that we need to have force behind our threats.

You may be right. But, just my observation, really old military vets are often old for a reason.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, yeah...and I am no Mcpain fan myself. But just saying I do agree that we need to have force behind our threats.
Im actually a very pro-military guy even Im probably the most anti-war person in the history of this forum. Sometimes people confuse being anti-war, non-interventionist, pro-budget cuts and scaling back the global empire equates to being anti-military or want to make us less powerful. I think you know that but I have to say something so the quiet people reading this thread and jumped on only recently know what Im about.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im actually a very pro-military guy even Im probably the most anti-war person in the history of this forum. Sometimes people confuse being anti-war, non-interventionist, pro-budget cuts and scaling back the global empire equates to being anti-military or want to make us less powerful. I think you know that but I have to say something so the quiet people reading this thread and jumped on only recently know what Im about.
Honestly, we probably have different flavors of the same idea. This is why I say we shouldn't commit boots to the ground. If, instead of shock and awe and sending troops to Iraq, we just bombed them until nothing was left standing and called it a day - we would have taken a bunch of flack from others but at the end of the day it would have saved American lives and right now N. Korea would be careful about which buttons they pushed with us - because one day Iraq was there and the next day it was gone. We will be diplomatic and do what we can to avoid war, but when that trigger finally gets pulled it should be quick, decisive and devastating - with a premium placed on American lives by the American Gov't. As you so rightfully pointed out earlier in the thread, insurgents can grow from caves and fight American soldiers - so if they want to avoid getting destroyed along with the government, they'd better rise up and nip it in the bud before we become the enemy.

Of course, it's easy for me to talk tough, I probably won't have to make that decision either way, ever.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly, we probably have different flavors of the same idea. This is why I say we shouldn't commit boots to the ground. If, instead of shock and awe and sending troops to Iraq, we just bombed them until nothing was left standing and called it a day - we would have taken a bunch of flack from others but at the end of the day it would have saved American lives and right now N. Korea would be careful about which buttons they pushed with us - because one day Iraq was there and the next day it was gone. We will be diplomatic and do what we can to avoid war, but when that trigger finally gets pulled it should be quick, decisive and devastating - with a premium placed on American lives by the American Gov't. As you so rightfully pointed out earlier in the thread, insurgents can grow from caves and fight American soldiers - so if they want to avoid getting destroyed along with the government, they'd better rise up and nip it in the bud before we become the enemy.

Of course, it's easy for me to talk tough, I probably won't have to make that decision either way, ever.
Lol I dont think we would have had the same idea at all, I wouldnt have ever touched Iraq to begin with. They never attacked us, they hated Al-queda, and they were absolutely never a threat to the United States.

I would have just bought Iraq's oil and been friends with them, just like their terrorist neighbors south of them as we do today and help enrich and modernize the nation.

The Iraq war was nothing but a corrupt money grab and humanitarian crime and every politician that voted for it should spend the rest of their lives in prison, preferable gitmo. Im not kidding about that.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
N. Korea would be careful about which buttons they pushed with us - because one day Iraq was there and the next day it was gone.
North Korea never was and never wanted to be a threat to the United States, they just want to be left alone and do their thing. Anything else is just a load of deep state military industrial complex propaganda to put fear in the tax payer so they dont bitch so much when money is stolen from them to the riches.

The reason NK is on the edge is because of all the sanctions and intermeddling with their affairs, and also sanctions are an act of war and the North Korean people are the ones suffering and starving because of it.

Its time to end all sanctions and trade with NK.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
honestly the worst i ever saw the military treated were those returning from nam and getting spit on...youngsters forget that there was a draft back then and those guys were drafted into military--also those who were spitting on those returning GI's were college kids who were called 'fortunate son's' because they got a college deferment to get out of going to nam....one of the reasons anti-vietnam sentiment was so strong on college campuses was fear of deferment being over and getting drafted, imho.

many of those who got college deferments went on to become teachers and professors-thus the liberalism was passed on to todays generation-this is just my opinion based on my experience, i am sure not everyone would agree-oh well!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

:pjust turned 62 back in september...i can still go out in the woods and pick off a squirrel or 2 with a 22 PISTOL.....not as easy as you might think to pick off a moving squirrel out in the brush.

lol, once i get my achey old ass out of bed and moving around for awhile i can still get things done!!!!:cool:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
honestly the worst i ever saw the military treated were those returning from nam and getting spit on...youngsters forget that there was a draft back then and those guys were drafted into military--also those who were spitting on those returning GI's were college kids who were called 'fortunate son's' because they got a college deferment to get out of going to nam....one of the reasons anti-vietnam sentiment was so strong on college campuses was fear of deferment being over and getting drafted, imho.

many of those who got college deferments went on to become teachers and professors-thus the liberalism was passed on to todays generation-this is just my opinion based on my experience, i am sure not everyone would agree-oh well!!!
Id like to shyt and piss every body who took it out on our troops, its not their fault.

The Vietnam war completely unethical, launched on a false flag attack lie by Lyndon Johnson to stuff his lobby buddy’s with wads of cash. The criminals at fault are in Washington, not our troops.

Its time we stop repeating our mistakes but for some reason people want to ignore the past lessons and keep repeating history. People just go along whatever the CIA telepromter readers tell them on the tube and keep falling for the same old tricks over and over again by the puppet masters.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:pjust turned 62 back in september...i can still go out in the woods and pick off a squirrel or 2 with a 22 PISTOL.....not as easy as you might think to pick off a moving squirrel out in the brush.

lol, once i get my achey old ass out of bed and moving around for awhile i can still get things done!!!!
22 is such a joy to shoot, have a decent supply at 6 cents a round but taking my time with it because it’s hard to find. The range has been deserted lately, people cant seem to justify spending $1.50 a round and risk running low and not being able to find it anymore.

BTW, its getting really hard to find name brand semi-automatics on store shelves in upstate NY. There are some options but wow, even the handgun case in the big store not far from me was pretty lean.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Id like to shyt and piss every body who took it out on our troops, its not their fault.

The Vietnam war completely unethical, launched on a false flag attack lie by Lyndon Johnson to stuff his lobby bodies with wads of cash. The criminals at fault are in Washington, not our troops.

Its time we stop repeating our mistakes but for some reason people want to ignore the past lessons and keep repeating history. People just go along whatever the CIA telepromter readers tell them on the tube and keep falling for the same old tricks over and over again by the puppet masters.
totally uncool to take it out on the 'poor' kids who didn't have wealth or political connections and had to go and serve in nam....the caste system was in full effect, the poor got drafted and the wealthy, politically connected kids hid out at college and called the guys who had to go to nam dirty names and spit on them.

i have always thought the black sabbath song WAR PIGS summed it up pretty well..and CCR's song 'fortunate son' was spot on.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
totally uncool to take it out on the 'poor' kids who didn't have wealth or political connections and had to go and serve in nam....the caste system was in full effect, the poor got drafted and the wealthy, politically connected kids hid out at college and called the guys who had to go to nam dirty names and spit on them.

i have always thought the black sabbath song WAR PIGS summed it up pretty well..and CCR's song 'fortunate son' was spot on.
Most of those lunatics spitting on our troops are all the ones who condemned Bushy's wars and then called Obobo's expansion of the destruction of the Middle East and North Africa humanitarian!!!!!!

If there is anything I loved most about that Kenyan Bareback Obobo was that he bought out how two faced hypocritical low life scum many of these 60s and 70s pretending to be humanitarians really are. And now Groper Joe for Prezident!!! Lets the Love Bombs fall!!!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I agree BigT. The liberal teachers and professors today are probably a little worse than during Nam. My dad calls them the product of the 60’s.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Most of those lunatics spitting on our troops are all the ones who condemned Bushy's wars and then called Obobo's expansion of the destruction of the Middle East and North Africa humanitarian!!!!!!

If there is anything I loved most about that Kenyan Bareback Obobo was that he bought out how two faced hypocritical low life scum many of these 60s and 70s pretending to be humanitarians really are. And now Groper Joe for Prezident!!! Lets the Love Bombs fall!!!
name me a cause people are protesting for and almost all of the leaders of movement have personally gained/profited from it, this is true going back to the 60s, i'm sure it has gone on well before that, but my lifetime of experience is limited to my lifetime, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

name me a cause people are protesting for and almost all of the leaders of movement have personally gained/profited from it, this is true going back to the 60s, i'm sure it has gone on well before that, but my lifetime of experience is limited to my lifetime, lol.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is an important point, we all need not be naive and put too much into someone, or put too much into someone who is genuine but not expect them to change.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'blm pressures democrats to embrace bill described as 'roadmap for prison abolition'

this is insanity!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'bernie sanders warns biden to put more progressives in his white house'

'bernie sanders says being bidens labor secretary would be a attractive position'

i guess bernie isn't going to be happy with just a house for rolling over this time, lol.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

One of my influences is General Smedley Butler and his book "War is a Racket." Its getting close to 100 years since he has written this book and nothing has changed and few have learned anything......thats because of the public education system but thats another story which Id recommend whistle-blower and former Senior Policy Advisor of DoE under Reagan, Charlotte Thomspon Iserbyt.

He is one of not many to receive the Medal of Honor twice, one serious wartime dude who has seen it all. He is legendary and on top of the all time top when it comes to our US Military. There was no Marine as decorated as he was when he passed away.

"So...I say,
TO HELL WITH WAR!"

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
One of my influences is General Smedley Butler and his book "War is a Racket." Its getting close to 100 years since he has written this book and nothing has changed and few have learned anything......thats because of the public education system but thats another story which Id recommend whistle-blower and former Senior Policy Advisor of DoE under Reagan, Charlotte Thomspon Iserbyt.

He is one of not many to receive the Medal of Honor twice, one serious wartime dude who has seen it all. He is legendary and on top of the all time top when it comes to our US Military. There was no Marine as decorated as he was when he passed away.

"So...I say,
TO HELL WITH WAR!"
0-7 and above need to be nominated and is generally considered a political position--most are what enlisted would call asskissers.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t see police officers enforcing this stuff. You think it’s bad when BLM and the left was calling to define them? Wait till they start messing with normal people just doing normal things.

My brothers city has done far out there orders and mandates. The dept until now has not responded to one single call or issued one single citation.

I could be wrong, but being surround by LE friends and family, I doubt it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don’t see police officers enforcing this stuff. You think it’s bad when BLM and the left was calling to define them? Wait till they start messing with normal people just doing normal things.

My brothers city has done far out there orders and mandates. The dept until now has not responded to one single call or issued one single citation.

I could be wrong, but being surround by LE friends and family, I doubt it.
We need to round up everyone of these deranged lunatics coming up with these regulations and drop them off in northern Iraq and leave them a 'ol Groper Joe 12 guage double barrel shotgun so they can scare all the terrorists away so they dont get eaten alive.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
google police shortage in minnesota--they don't have enough cops to answer all the 911 calls but they have enough cops to go out and arrest people for not wearing a mask :unsure:
Didnt half the force quit already???? LOL

Its time for the police to practice their 2nd Amendment and form their own militias against this tyranny. 4 real, this Republic needs saving by the police who swore in to be there for us and Id sign off on that.