Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
years ago onboard the eisenhower we had closed circuit tv and they showed flight ops all day long used to stand bridge watch and be 30 feet above the flight deck looking down during flight ops. in my years on the ike i saw thousands of takeoffs and landings. but i just watched a youtube video of carrier takeoffs and landings and remembered what a thrill it was when i 1st saw a f 14 tomcat get catapulted off the ship-it took a small dive then shot up, it was amazing.....i've often heard pilots say the hardest thing they did was land on a carrier at night in foul weather.

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have when the forum was active. Outside of this thread, the forum is pretty dead. I also don’t need the approval of the forum on my program but hey, do you. It’s pretty clear mommy and daddy didn’t give you enough validation as a kiddo.
Wow has it really? I really havent ventured much outside of here in a while other than a few supp threads I subbed too.

I wonder if this is to a change in marketing moving onto mainstream social media??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was 12, but my point still stands.
a couple of years after my dad died my mom got involved with a man she didn't know was already married and got pregnant with my little sister. my mom was ashamed and moved us from the small town where her family and my dads family were from to indianapolis. my mom never had any involvement with any other man after that and raised my sister and i on her own with no help from anyone, and NO government assistance. we were dirt poor and that is how i ended up growing up 2 blocks from the biggest project in indianapolis. i am very proud of my mom, she is the best person i will ever know!!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
are you saying felons don't own guns?

you really are out of touch with what happens here, lol....
Do they own them legally is the point I'm making

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
To say a "felon" should or should not have a firearm is extremely vague.
But the right shall not be infringed, and so does or does that not apply to all citizens regardless of their felonious status?

Should a prisoner be able to carry a firearm in jail?

Should a person be allowed to carry a gun on a domestic flight as part of their carry-on?

If the right to bear arms shall not be infringed, and as you say that's pretty black and white language, are saying that all people should have access to this right at all times?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
lol...you didn't say that :)
It was implied given the argument is about having rights infringed. If the law does not allow all felons to own firearms, is that not an infringement on their 2a rights?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But the right shall not be infringed, and so does or does that not apply to all citizens regardless of their felonious status?

Should a prisoner be able to carry a firearm in jail?

Should a person be allowed to carry a gun on a domestic flight as part of their carry-on?
What is the felony? Why is someone in prison in the first place? I cant address the definition of "felon" as it means different things to different people depending on the specific situation.

So lets say someone is in prison for snitching out on the NSA or thrown in for selling crack as agreement per fully consenting adults...they dont belong in prison in the first place, so no matter their record they should fully have their 2A rights defended. If someone infringed on the rights and liberties of another than we are talking another story.

As for domestic flights, that should be up to the flight company since its their private property.

Last edited:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
What is the felony? Why is someone in prison in the first place? I cant address the definition of "felon" as it means different things to different people depending on the specific situation.

So lets say someone is in prison for snitching out on the NSA or thrown in for selling crack as agreement per fully consenting adults...they dont belong in prison in the first place, so no matter their record they should fully have their 2A rights defended. If someone infringed on the rights and liberties of another than we are talking another story.

As for domestic flights, that should be up to the flight company since its their private property.
Oh but I thought it was plain black and white? Now it's depending on specific situations and contexts?

So it's not really all that straightforward lol

The constitution itself doesnt say "unless on private property" though does it? It just says "shall not be infringed".

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow has it really? I really havent ventured much outside of here in a while other than a few supp threads I subbed too.

I wonder if this is to a change in marketing moving onto mainstream social media??
AM just makes up such a small percentage of a customer base. The BANG style IG marketing is likely much more profitable. And that customer base generally prefers more “bro” products than AM. Enter the “downfall” of PES.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh but I thought it was plain black and white? Now it's depending on specific situations and contexts?

So it's not really all that straightforward lol

The constitution itself doesnt say "unless on private property" though does it? It just says "shall not be infringed".
Pretty much yes, look at the Constitution thats the heart document right there. Thats what Im going by and I cant respond vaguely to the term "felon" without knowing the specifics to the crime and then looking back at the US Constitution.

"Shall not be infringed" is via government. You dont have the right to make your own rules on someone else's property. On the other hand same thing goes for government private property.

blackirish36

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Man where were you when we were trying to figure that out?
I usually don't enter political forum conversations. I just happened to pop in today. I thought you all might appreciate the litany, or at least find it useful for impressing drunk people.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AM just makes up such a small percentage of a customer base. The BANG style IG marketing is likely much more profitable. And that customer base generally prefers more “bro” products than AM. Enter the “downfall” of PES.
Hmmm...downfall of PES....Ive stayed out of the supplement politics on the boards in a long time but I sense what your talking about it. I remember when they were born they had someone special going and then....well I think I know what your talking about, lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually, Let me ask, did something big happen to PES besides their significant product changes?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Actually, Let me ask, did something big happen to PES besides their significant product changes?
I'm guessing he's referring to the move away from more 'hardcore' supplements to more 'tame and generic' that PES seems to embody these days.

Just shooting in the dark, but a lot of companies do this to expand their base. They grow out of forums, then turn more mainstream somewhere along the line and so the cycle continues

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Pretty much yes, look at the Constitution thats the heart document right there. Thats what Im going by and I cant respond vaguely to the term "felon" without knowing the specifics to the crime and then looking back at the US Constitution.

"Shall not be infringed" is via government. You dont have the right to make your own rules on someone else's property. On the other hand same thing goes for government private property.
FWIW I completely understand that you guys want to keep the right to bear arms. So just to make it clear, I'm not arguing against that, I'm just arguing specifically that nuances exist in law.

By the same token, all you need to do is look at how many people abuse staff and store owners about the wearing of masks while in a store to see how many people think that is infringing on their rights to be forced to wear one.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm guessing he's referring to the move away from more 'hardcore' supplements to more 'tame and generic' that PES seems to embody these days.

Just shooting in the dark, but a lot of companies do this to expand their base. They grow out of forums, then turn more mainstream somewhere along the line and so the cycle continues
They changed their marketing first to more IG/social media based. As they watered down their products and the feedback on AM was a resounding “boo”, they quickly moved away from AM. Going mainstream is cool, but ruining your products to get there is not. I’m all for supporting a hustle.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
They changed their marketing first to more IG/social media based. As they watered down their products and the feedback on AM was a resounding “boo”, they quickly moved away from AM. Going mainstream is cool, but ruining your products to get there is not. I’m all for supporting a hustle.
I agree. I like PES but I'll admit that the alphamine changes was a blow. Was such a good product

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FWIW I completely understand that you guys want to keep the right to bear arms. So just to make it clear, I'm not arguing against that, I'm just arguing specifically that nuances exist in law.

By the same token, all you need to do is look at how many people abuse staff and store owners about the wearing of masks while in a store to see how many people think that is infringing on their rights to be forced to wear one.
Yes, even the second amendment isn’t black and white despite the text. Reading it in its purest, textual form leads to absurd results such as serial murderer-rapists carrying guns into prison or in the courthouse. Are these extreme scenarios? Yes.

A plain reading of the 13th amendment would allow prisoners to be auctioned off to perform labor.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I usually don't enter political forum conversations. I just happened to pop in today. I thought you all might appreciate the litany, or at least find it useful for impressing drunk people.
Much appreciated man! It’s gets comical on this thread at times so if you get bored you’ll definitely get some laughs.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I defend store owners to make the rules of their premises on their private property even if its issues I disagree with. At this stage store owners should be able to call the police and press charges on these customers.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, even the second amendment isn’t black and white despite the text. Reading it in its purest, textual form leads to absurd results such as serial murderer-rapists carrying guns into prison or in the courthouse. Are these extreme scenarios? Yes.

A plain reading of the 13th amendment would allow prisoners to be auctioned off to perform labor.
If there was a good law to pass it would be that if a law is more than a page long it shouldnt be a law, lol but for real. And that law only needs be 1 sentence.

Where I draw the line is when a person infringes the rights of others then they put themselves in danger of voiding their own rights, after proper due process of course. After that Id leave it up to the States to regulate that, but It really should be as simple as taking a shyt after popping 10 grams of psyllium the night before.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Speaking of single page laws, what in the blue hell happened to Dump's campaign promise of making tax returns not only on a single page, but on a single piece of postcard!!!!!!!!!! Damn liar!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree. I like PES but I'll admit that the alphamine changes was a blow. Was such a good product
I used to like their simple thyroid product forgot what it was called but then it turned into all kinds of esoteric herbs picked from a witch's garden. I think it originally had 3,3 in it, long time ago not sure if I remember correctly.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used to like their simple thyroid product forgot what it was called but then it turned into all kinds of esoteric herbs picked from a witch's garden. I think it originally had 3,3 in it, long time ago not sure if I remember correctly.
Shift..I liked it a lot too. And the OG Alphamine was one of my favorites of all time. I was part of their R&D beta group way back when they only had 2 or 3 products.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shift..I liked it a lot too. And the OG Alphamine was one of my favorites of all time. I was part of their beta group way back when they only had 2 or 3 products.
Yeah I remember those days, damn time flies....I think I remember that beta testing group too, I more than likely bought the pre-release or when it first came out along with the others. Im on original PES gangsta!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just checked, at least PES has Forskolin 95 on their list....I for some reason think that one always helped when I stacked it with various stuff for recomp. Id have to revisit that one soon.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I remember those days, damn time flies....I think I remember that beta testing group too, I more than likely bought the pre-release or when it first came out along with the others. Im on original PES gangsta!
The good old days. Back when products like Stim-X kept me up for days straight lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
natty was a good guy, used to talk with him often back when pes was 1st starting out.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
natty was a good guy, used to talk with him often back when pes was 1st starting out.
He stopped being active on the board not long after the big changes right? I remember when he first showed up, definitely was a good marketer but he also has some good stuff to back that up at the time.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The good old days. Back when products like Stim-X kept me up for days straight lol
remember palo alto labs-aspire...they sent a few of us beta samples that were double dosed, hellava headache but 3 day boner.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I remember the OG PES supplements. Alphamine and Ergonine were awesome. Shift and Norcodrene as well. Was pushed very hard on this forum before.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
He stopped being active on the board not long after the big changes right? I remember when he first showed up, definitely was a good marketer but he also has some good stuff to back that up at the time.
it's been awhile. he really rode it out with erase, probably made a ton off erase and erase pro-both huge sellers here.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's been awhile. he really rode it out with erase, probably made a ton off erase and erase pro-both huge sellers here.
I remember Erase, I used it all the time. Didnt like how it was promoted as a cortisol supplement though, I didnt see any evidence at all on that one which I didnt think was good if you want to control cortisol is pct but most people disagreed with me so it is what it was.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I remember Erase, I used it all the time. Didnt like how it was promoted as a cortisol supplement though, I didnt see any evidence at all on that one which I didnt think was good if you want to control cortisol is pct but most people disagreed with me so it is what it was.
erase was originally promoted as a anti-estrogen.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
erase was originally promoted as a anti-estrogen.
Yes yes, didnt have a problem with that, but remember then it morphed into cortisol effects as well for at least a couple years. Thats what I remember at least, lo

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Speaking of single page laws, what in the blue hell happened to Dump's campaign promise of making tax returns not only on a single page, but on a single piece of postcard!!!!!!!!!! Damn liar!!!
Depends on what your interpretation of 'law' is, but here in NZ we use the word interchangeably with Act.

So, for example the NZ Crimes Act contains numerous sections which outline the offence and the associated maximum penalty.

For example, section 196 states "everyone is liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 1 year who assaults any other person."

Section 2 is the interpretations, which breaks down the terminology of the above offence e.g. outlines what constitutes an assault, because the term is often used incorrectly.

Section 196 is very, very short. A single line. And to commit an offence against section 196 is to commit an offence against the Act.

The entire Act is 131 pages, because it covers a lot of offences the Police deal with. You cant break down ~400 offences to a single page, and most sections are no more than a paragraph.

Also remember that the more ambiguous the law (single sentences allow for greater ambiguity), the more case law is needed to define it. If 'assault' wasn't defined, that would create issues for court rooms. I cant even begin to tell you how many times we got called to assaults that were no more than arguments. The people would say "that's verbal assault". No, no it isn't.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes yes, didnt have a problem with that, but remember then it morphed into cortisol effects as well for at least a couple years. Thats what I remember at least, lo
i agree, people did research and found it didn't really have much effect on estrogen and the results of leaning/fat loss was from anti-cortisol....you will get flamed if you post you are using arimistane to control estrogen today, but most would agree it's effective at reducing cortisol--it just comes with the side of achey joints for many, i had to stop using it years ago for this reason.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depends on what your interpretation of 'law' is, but here in NZ we use the word interchangeably with Act.

So, for example the NZ Crimes Act contains numerous sections which outline the offence and the associated maximum penalty.

For example, section 196 states "everyone is liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 1 year who assaults any other person."

Section 2 is the interpretations, which breaks down the terminology of the above offence e.g. outlines what constitutes an assault, because the term is often used incorrectly.

Section 196 is very, very short. A single line. And to commit an offence against section 196 is to commit an offence against the Act.

The entire Act is 131 pages, because it covers a lot of offences the Police deal with. You cant break down ~400 offences to a single page, and most sections are no more than a paragraph.

Also remember that the more ambiguous the law (single sentences allow for greater ambiguity), the more case law is needed to define it. If 'assault' wasn't defined, that would create issues for court rooms. I cant even begin to tell you how many times we got called to assaults that were no more than arguments. The people would say "that's verbal assault". No, no it isn't.
Im not sure how US compares to NZ laws, but over here we have a big reputation of being inflated as the marshmallow man. I can guess 131 pages equates to 13100 pages in the USA but just a exaggerated guess here and I know Woody knows alot about this stuff would like to here his thought on if our laws are overly bloated or not.

The biggest problem is there are too many laws and current official crimes that I would make a case that should be Constitutionally invalid such as most victimless crimes (no, not non-violent crimes) and just way way too many laws that what our Founding Fathers imagined would be put in place. If they were alive today it would be war again.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i agree, people did research and found it didn't really have much effect on estrogen and the results of leaning/fat loss was from anti-cortisol....you will get flamed if you post you are using arimistane to control estrogen today, but most would agree it's effective at reducing cortisol--it just comes with the side of achey joints for many, i had to stop using it years ago for this reason.
Damn it totally went a different way, Im really out of the loop lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Damn it totally went a different way, Im really out of the loop lol
lol...there's a whole other world out there.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im not sure how US compares to NZ laws, but over here we have a big reputation of being inflated as the marshmallow man. I can guess 131 pages equates to 13100 pages in the USA but just a exaggerated guess here and I know Woody knows alot about this stuff would like to here his thought on if our laws are overly bloated or not.

The biggest problem is there are too many laws and current official crimes that I would make a case that should be Constitutionally invalid such as most victimless crimes (no, not non-violent crimes) and just way way too many laws that what our Founding Fathers imagined would be put in place. If they were alive today it would be war again.
the problem with laws is they are made by lawyers for lawyers, if they simplified the laws many of those lawyers would be out of work. :)